IVF at KKH

Icic.. Ok noted!!! :) So u did ur trigger jab?? What time is ur er tomorrow??
Yep did trigger jab yesterday night. Slighlty painful than the norm jab. And yes!! No more jab liao :D got to reach at 7.45 then 8.15 er..today i took leave to relax at home.. hahaha..

Last edited:

Yep either mon or tue is the et.. so hows yr jab??:)
I tried doing myself last night. Hands shaking non-stop.. Haha.. But still manageable.. Think I feel more comfortable doing it myself.. :D Do u feel any side effects from the jabs?? I feel slight headache on & off today plus no appetite..

I tried doing myself last night. Hands shaking non-stop.. Haha.. But still manageable.. Think I feel more comfortable doing it myself.. :D Do u feel any side effects from the jabs?? I feel slight headache on & off today plus no appetite..
I see.. at least u got the courage to jab yrself ;) i only have headache during the jab.other than that no other symptom.

cool!! What time will you be there? If im being called by them then it will be afternoon liao. My stomach still abit bloated.
Will be there ard 8.30am for scan & blood test. Then back again at 2pm for result. How long it will take for ur stomach to be less bloated?? Any abdominal pain??

Will be there ard 8.30am for scan & blood test. Then back again at 2pm for result. How long it will take for ur stomach to be less bloated?? Any abdominal pain??
I see. Got chance to bump into you if they schedule me for et in the afternoon. First day after er very bloated till now is 3days le. But they say can drink 100plus or H2O. It will help. I didnt take it coz i dont like soft drink. No pain in the abdominal just the bloating i fell uneasy only. However different people will react differently after er? So you dont worry too much :D Jiayou jiayou!!

I see. Got chance to bump into you if they schedule me for et in the afternoon. First day after er very bloated till now is 3days le. But they say can drink 100plus or H2O. It will help. I didnt take it coz i dont like soft drink. No pain in the abdominal just the bloating i fell uneasy only. However different people will react differently after er? So you dont worry too much :D Jiayou jiayou!!
At least there's no pain.. Rest well for this few days.. :) Tml morning needs to start the orgalutran injection.. This jab is more pain than puregon right?? The nurse told me this will be more pain.. :confused:

At least there's no pain.. Rest well for this few days.. :) Tml morning needs to start the orgalutran injection.. This jab is more pain than puregon right?? The nurse told me this will be more pain.. :confused:
I was not given orgalutran for this round. But previously in KKH i was given but not painful leh. You should be able to take it de dont worry. your hubby back alr? did he offer to help you jab? hehehee. I am very sleeply now..o_O

Last edited:
I was not given orgalutran for this round. But previously in KKH i was given but not painful leh. You should be able to take it de dont worry. your hubby back alr? did he offer to help you jab? hehehee. I am very sleeply now..o_O
He won't be in Sg from 10-12 Aug.. Past few days, he helped me to prepare and clear the stuff.. I still poked myself.. Haha.. I feel even more scared when I see him holding the pen.. Better to do it myself..

U still try to get more rest now.. Go sleep early.. :)

He won't be in Sg from 10-12 Aug.. Past few days, he helped me to prepare and clear the stuff.. I still poked myself.. Haha.. I feel even more scared when I see him holding the pen.. Better to do it myself..

U still try to get more rest now.. Go sleep early.. :)
Hehehe... i get you. i was so tired that when i reach hm took dinner and nap for a while.. and im still tired. :D

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to ask if any of you experienced huge amount of cervical mucus during your stimulation period? I'm currently on gonal-f (5th day) and orgalutran. So worried that I might have ovulated.
Thank you in advance!

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to ask if any of you experienced huge amount of cervical mucus during your stimulation period? I'm currently on gonal-f (5th day) and orgalutran. So worried that I might have ovulated.
Thank you in advance!
Is it like ovulation mucus? Very sticky type? It's normal and will go on till ER. The Orgalutran does a good job, so keep up the jabs as instructed ya!

Hi all, for second appt with Dr at KKH to review on the blood test and sperm test report, does the Dr give MC?
If so, what to write as diagnosis on the MC? My company requires us to submit MC with diagnosis in the system to HR. Thanks...

Hi all, for second appt with Dr at KKH to review on the blood test and sperm test report, does the Dr give MC?
If so, what to write as diagnosis on the MC? My company requires us to submit MC with diagnosis in the system to HR. Thanks...
Can just indicate as gynecological check up??

Back