Is anyone stop using or change her skin care to organic since pregnant or taking care baby?

Kenix85

Hello mommies, I'm Kenix, a mother of a 6 months old boy.

My LO sensitive skin with non stop eczema which flares up throughout his first 5 months which prompted me to avoid all the possible triggers such as dust, fragrance products, cigarette smoke, fabric softener etc around him. However I was experiencing extremely dry skin through breastfeeding and needed to apply a lot of lotion all over my hands and legs. I was later forced to stop applying those lotion as I love to cuddle with my LO, a period which I had to endure painfully as the itch was almost unbearable. That was when I chance upon a friend and decided to try organic skin and body care products under her advice. I have not regretted since. Those itchy rashes were gone with almost immediate result and I can no longer worried about cuddling with my LO!

That's how I found Skin Creamery, a luxury natural and organic skin care made in Cape Town, brought to Malaysia and Singapore by Savanna Goodness. The range is 100% natural, made with certified organic ingredients. It comes in beautiful earth-friendly glass bottle (perfect as a gift too!). It's also hypoallergenic, suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. I really feel thankful with my friend's kind sharing, and I would like to share it with the mommies here as well.

Savanna Goodness is giving away free sample of Skin Creamery Everyday Cream. Just PM me your name, shipping address, and email, a sample will be delivered to you FOC. You can also whatsapp me at 91548814.
View attachment 646293

P/S: while stocks last! :)

Back