Introduce prenatal/postnatal massage

If you are having normal delivery, it could be done 3 days after delivery.. If c-section, you need to wait after the wounds are healed ☺

What is the good time to do postnatal massage?? Any recommended and afforable massage lady?

Im thinking of taking hers, super affordable, so far read review all say good.. Her name sita hp: 8426 8607, her package super cheap, all for 2 hrs each session, im taking 7days cost $350

Im thinking of taking hers, super affordable, so far read review all say good.. Her name sita hp: 8426 8607, her package super cheap, all for 2 hrs each session, im taking 7days cost $350
Hi

Where did you read about her review? can share? :) my EDD is 28/1/2016 looking for postnatal massage too. Thanks!

Pls don't purchase anything from Baby Bellies. I have trouble reaching them to book a massage slot and finally when I reach them I was told there's no slot for me and everything is fully booked. I wanted to refund my purchase but they are not entertaining me. So I'll be filing a complaint against them with CASE.

Pls don't purchase anything from Baby Bellies. I have trouble reaching them to book a massage slot and finally when I reach them I was told there's no slot for me and everything is fully booked. I wanted to refund my purchase but they are not entertaining me. So I'll be filing a complaint against them with CASE.

I'm doing my prenatal with babies bellies, so far all ok leh? have to try to book 1 to 2 weeks in advance though..

Hi Ladies, my EDD is 24 Jan. Planning to have prenatal massage too.
Interested to try the above info from Min09.
Need advice on her service.

Is it good ? She does home massage right? The $350 is including the transport fees ?

I would suggest MDM Rokiah. She is not only good in post natal massage and also good at breast massage of clearing block ducts. Not painful on breast at all.

I would suggest MDM Rokiah. She is not only good in post natal massage and also good at breast massage of clearing block ducts. Not painful on breast at all.

Hello.. can PM me the ctc details? Does she do pre-natal too? How much does she charge for post-natal package??

I am not sure if she does prenatal or not. U may have to what's app her about it. I have attached the screenshot of the contact number.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 711
J
Hello.. can PM me the ctc details? Does she do pre-natal too? How much does she charge for post-natal package??

Hi I have replied you in next thread. Yes she does post natal: need to check the price with her: I only attended her breast massage session and I can say she has a very magic hands: I like her session a lot l. Her daughter and herself:

Has anyone ever had a postnatal massage or know anybody who had?

I had 2 times of post natal massage after i give birth because i put on a total of 30 kg after birth. and it is so hard for me to lost weight. ended up, i still have 10kg more to lose to my pre pgrancy weight.
It just like a normal massage to relax your body, mind and soul.

I personally tried these massage ladies earlier for post and pre natal. I find it good. but the rates based on the area of staying. I have attached the screenshot for anyone who is interested.

I personally tried these massage ladies earlier for post and pre natal. I find it good. but the rates based on the area of staying. I have attached the screenshot for anyone who is interested.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 748
  • image.png
    image.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 790
  • image.png
    image.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 786

Hi Hani Y, have you tried Sita massage? I just booked her for pre natal massage tomorrow. So happy. Really need one now.

Hi mummies, I just did my first massage with mdm Ida,her attitude is really good as I have work until 9pm everyday and she's willing to come at 10pm to massage me.Her massage is very good but I can't tell the result yet as only first time.

i am looking for pre natal massage too.

Post natal i have - i used her for my 1st & 2nd confinement. if you want her contact you may contact her Mdm Mona - 90260085

Hi mangoyoyo.. let me noe ur feedback after ur massage tmr..

Sita service is not bad. Good thing is her rates are good $50(+$10 transport) for 90mins. Because pre natal massage is really very gentle i can't tell if her skill is good. I missed the normal massage. U can go ahead and try.

Hi mummies, I just did my first massage with mdm Ida,her attitude is really good as I have work until 9pm everyday and she's willing to come at 10pm to massage me.Her massage is very good but I can't tell the result yet as only first time.
Can i have mdm Ida contact no? I want to try different massuer to compare.

Back