Infant care or nanny for preterm baby ?

ktmelanie

My son Elijah was born at 25 weeks being super pre term currently in hospital for observation..
my currently concern is whether to put him in infant care or a nanny after his discharge from hospital as im a single mom, need to work for his milk powder.

Please advice
First time mum

My son Elijah was born at 25 weeks being super pre term currently in hospital for observation..
my currently concern is whether to put him in infant care or a nanny after his discharge from hospital as im a single mom, need to work for his milk powder.

Please advice
First time mum
Hi infantcare is not that cheap but have subsidize. And also might need to check if got waiting list. Nanny is one to one and baby probably wont fall sick so easily. My friend's baby go infantcare since 2 months old. She got to take leave to take care. So it might be difficult for you. And by 7pm u need to fetch. Nanny you can be a bit more flexible to ask her to help of you need work late. Just my thought.

was afraid im not able to find one when e time comes, was thinking of another option, which is to hire maid to look after, but is it safe??

Back