Infant care in Katong , East Coast , Paya Lebar area

You can consider Bibs and Mitts at Sigalp. I strongly recommend this school, I wanted to put my daughter there, but it was a bit out of the way for me. Otherwise you can consider learning vision at paya lebar (lifelong learning institute) or Josiah Montessori (at Aprica - Kallang)

Thanks for the info...will check them out . Any reason why u strongly recommend bibs and mitts ? Someone u know is there?

Thanks for the info...will check them out . Any reason why u strongly recommend bibs and mitts ? Someone u know is there?
No, I dont know anyone there. Just that I went there to look at the school and I love their curriculum. So that is an important point for me. And the space area is amazing.

No, I dont know anyone there. Just that I went there to look at the school and I love their curriculum. So that is an important point for me. And the space area is amazing.
Anyway, I love learning vision too! Teachers are amazing. Cause my daughter was in another learning vision centre. But this is really good and they constantly update your kid's activities on the portal. You will get access to this portal. And the teachers are real teachers, and not like helpers. so i strongly recommend LV at paya lebar too!

Apollo international preschool. Highly recommend. My kid is there. Ifc is head by nurses. Teacher in cc very patience and loving. Enrichments included. Fees wise very reasonable.

Back