In appreciation of MindChamps Teachers

purrpleskies

Hi Mindchamps mummies. Am starting this thread because we sometimes take for granted the hard work put in by teachers. I hv been blessed that my kids hv passionate and dedicated teachers in MindChamps preschool. They go the extra mile and always listen to my feedback.

Pls share your own experiences. They need to hear from us that they are doing good.

I think it really takes passion and lots of patience to be a preschool teacher… especially when I see my son’s N2 class teachers in Mindchamps Toa Payoh centre, having to handle 18 little active tods, it’s really not easy. With my son, I feel like tearing my hair out sometimes. His reading and Chinese has improved much under the tutelage of his teachers too. I also love it that the teachers are very firm and consistent in terms of discipline with my boy, he can be quite strong-headed sometimes and has a mind of his own… and best part is, they do it so well that he loves his teachers despite the discipline. Heh. Good reminder, must do something for his teachers this coming teachers’ day. :)

totally agreed. my kids are fortunate, they got very dedicated teachers for the years they were in mindchamps likes Huang and Zhan Lao Shi.

In general, it's not just MC teachers.. I have come across nasty MC teachers too..good teachers can be found in even govt school. JTS, One of my kid teachers ever threw a book on his head n call him stupid.I complained badly and did not received a good explanation on this. I withdrew after Tt and I m happily with other cc which is much lesser fees.. Morals of story, doesn't mean high end cc is better..

Let's focus on the positives, shall we? I started this thread to appreciate MIndchamps teachers. Now let's hear from other Mindchamps parents who genuinely want to inspire the teachers to continue their good work.

Back