If you need a excellent confinement nanny, click here!

RaisinWeixin

Dear mummies-to-be,

If you r looking at this post, u're probably doing the right thing. Why would I said so?? Because I did not have a confinement nanny during my 1st birth and I suffered ALOT. U may not know what I mean. I tell u my reasons:
1) I have a super cranky baby. (Maybe I was new and didn't know what to do. But my baby do not cry. She literally scream. Basically I have to carry her for 4 months. Almost like 24hrs. I was a panda.
2) I asked my mil to help me, so she did cook for me. Only cook for me. And she asked me not to bother my hubby too much Bcox he need to focus on his work.
3) I do not know how to tell if the baby is hungry, too tired or ....etc..
4) I did not use pump, did not use "Yao lan" or formula milk
5) by end of the 1st month, I'm as good as dead.

I was unhappy and tired and imagine still having to go thru the hormone changes.
*hormone change can affect your mood a lot.**

I did not intend to have another baby until my hubby had an agreement with me.
Basically, your mood, your rest your intake of food affects your breastmilk. I guess I was too stress to maybe I had very limited supply.
Anyways, cut my story short. If you want to make your life easier, trust me on this, please hire a confinement nanny. Be it my recommendation or others. But again, I have to tell you. Im so happy that I've hired Meiling as my confinement nanny because...
1) she deals well with my old folks(especially my mum who is a little OCD),
2) she cooks well, u can request to cook whatever u like to eat!!
3) she can kinda identify how the baby is feeling... (hungry, sleepy...etc) my baby loves her. Very comfortable with her.
4) and she definitely took care of me. Her priority is to take care of u n the baby.
We often have small talks before we zzz ..well before baby zzz and those talks are very useful talks (at least to me)
5) btw, my older girl loves her cooking. Which makes me having to learn more dishes now.. :p

If you have any specific questions to u need to ask, please feel free to drop me a comment.

Otherwise, here's her contact:
Hp: +65 93577400 (whatsapp her so she can reply when she is not busy.)
She is Malaysian, has been in this line for 5yrs++. She has 5kids herself. She is in mid 40s.
Mainly Asian cuisine. Good temperament and easy going.

Btw, I spent $2800 for the confinement nanny, ~$340 for dry confinement ingredient (which I got it from bugis wholesale shop) and about $1500 for everyday food (28days and dinner include my family).

Last edited:

Hi mummies to be,

Just to highlight 1 more point. Good confinement ladies are usually quite popular and their schedule are usually quite tight. Meaning they are booked way till next year. I suggested once you are stable (meaning over the "safe" period) or if u already know u are stable to book her in advance.

Or let her know about your EDD.

Her schedule is booked until October 2017.

Good luck ladies!!

U can also post a message if you have any Q!!
:)

Cheers and stay positive!!!

Remember Happy mummy Happy baby!!
*this sentence is seriously so true!!!!**

PS: I do not take any commission from her or anything. Purely recommending her bcoz she is a very good nanny and Im happy with her service!! ;)

Last edited:
do you have any other recommendations on good nannies? I am due end of january and left it till very late! :( please help!!

Hi, when is your EDD? And is this your first child?? Btw, ur nick sounds like a indian name.. so are u ok with chinese food?? :) i can ask my cl if she has any friend.. but my cl is booked till end june!

If u need pics of her cooking, u can msg her directly or msg me so tt I can send you the images.. :) or if anybody knows how to upload her?? :) thanks!!!!

Back