Hubby cheated on me while I was pregnant.

hi mars,

I knew about his affair and he already admitted wrong and have since changed for the better. What i meant was, i try not to ask him any further about what they have done in details. I have chosen to forgive and forget so the best is to be ignorance about what had already happened and look for a better future.

Pain is still lingering around and i know this scar is permanant. But i have to face it coz this is what i have chosen.

he did change his handphone number last week. Although he had change, but some how i just cant trust him back, i have trying not to check his things but maybe is becos too many times tat i had caught, making mi dun trust him at all.
I am afraid here he change and there he gives again. But i realli dun wish to div with him. i realli dun know wat to do. how how how??????
Is it becos of my kid??? i reali scare if i were to voice out div, there's no turning back.
i can feel tat he is treating mi better than before, he will kiss mi everynight n start to bring mi here and there. almost now everynight we are together. But still i will panic during his working time. i will still afraid tat he will go and meet her during office hours.. haiz..
sometime i reali wish like dying.
i reali dun wish to tink so much, but reali can't stop it.

it take time to build trust, but at least he is showing some effort.

why not go on a holiday with him. U just need to check his handphone monthly bill when u are back whether the women number is there.

honestly i feel being dead is better too. my husband dont konw his boundaries. he thinks its ok to talk to my sister so close, walk together leave me behind. i bring up the matter, he get angry and say "fine, i wont talk to ur family members ever again"

im so angry, last night i started shouting at him... we had shouting match. i dont want this to have bad effect on my son but i really hate my husband sometimes. he's so immature and stupid. i really wonder why i marry him.

Rainie_jane,
Did you observe what kind of topic they are engaged with?

Did your sister understand your troubles?

How did your sister respond then? Is her dressing fashionable?

In your opinion, what do you think of your sister's strength in communication?

Lastly, hows your relationship with your sister?

they talk about work and normal stuff lah. my sister aircrew, and my husband has always wanted to be steward so he's always very interested in my sister's job. PUI! i also can go work like that but i got responsibilities, have to take care of him what. last night he iron his own shirt take 1 hour, if i work like that who want to iron his shirt for work???

yes she know my problems. in fact she helped a lot. im very close to her, we always confide in each other, and she got boyfriend, but still... anything can happen.

my sister's strength in communication? dunno leh. normal2 hor?

headache lah. he say he knows his boundaries. i sent him so many articles on this. on saturday night i cried while telling him im worried and he hugged me and said he will never do anythign like that again. but who knows what the future will be liek right...

Rainie, what do you mean by "i also can go work like that but i got responsibilities, have to take care of him what"

Hasnt he served NS? Every husband need to learn some simple chores, not exactly alleviating burden, rather a common platform to appreaciate wife. Coach him, hold his hands, guide him, tease, laugh, dont make it a SOP or technical lesson. Praise and encourage him, reward him on little accomplishment whilst iron-work in process.

Since your sisters relationship is fine, lets not prop further avoiding any strain. Listen how your sister communicate with him, there should be some "skills" applied. If you dont know what attracts your husband, this can be dangerous. Why allow someone else do it for us since we can do it?

Lastly, articles are references based on others experience, we have to create that experience unqiue to us.

Reminder, it only 5 mins to iron a shirt. Leverage on helping him "improve" his iron skills with the above suggested.

i can't print out his statement as he will know. i try calling starhub before to print out his statement tis year, but he found out. tat stupid staff end up calling him and double comfirm if he really want to print out his statement.. me so angry!!!! end up we quarrel badly. he say i don't trust him, do little things behind his back, he say if there is no trust then divorce loh.. haiz..tis few days i have been checking his hp. nothing leh, but i still scare, i aso don't know why.. i check on his log, cant find anything from message, but i scare when working hours, he will call her. Do u gals know that some nokia hp, can't clear indivdual number unless u clear everything..i am realli thired of checking everyday, very i seem can't stop leh, it seems like part of my daily routine.. haha
someime i will wake up in the mid night and check too.. mi crazy right.. hehe but yesterday i check his hp when he is beside mi.. do u know what he say, " why take my hp, check on me huh.." i reply yes, why i can't see huh.. he say go ahead and see loh.. i really don't understand him.. haiz

qinqin, dontworry i also like that. heheeh. i will check his hp, email etc. does he leave his hp lying around, or he carry everywhere? during the affair my hubby carry with him everywhere, even to toilet... but onw he leave it around, sometimes he forget where he put also.

ya nokia phone got the LOG right? last tiem i didnt know, but so funny my hubby after i find out abt the affair teach me all this.

i also wonder sometimes if he call the slut from work... sigh. maybe i will worry FOR LIFE!!!

men are hard to understand.

qin qin, rainie

my hb used to carry his phone every where he goes even to toilet during his affair! after i found out, he always left it on table which make it easier for me to check and i check it every day. he suspect i check his HP, so now every day before he come home he delete all his LOG RECORD so impossible to check already..

sometimes i really HATE myself for being so weak! feel like he really took me for granted!!

that is one thing i learned. Never, never blame yourself if your husband goes astray. Think back, if a person is faithful and sincere, no matter what temptation or problems between both of u, he will never have a affair.

If u blame yourself, u are giving him a good excuse that he committed adultery cos of u.

We must show to those men, we women are strong and will never tolerate husband having a affair.

oh then u never make noise after see him delete his log record? i told my husabnd if he delete his log record means he got something to hide. which will mean that he's still in contact with the slut. which means im out of here. i refuse to stay married to a man who is with a slut! haha. now say very strong lah, but if really happen again, i hope i can still be strong.

last night i check her friendster profile, she post up so many slut pictures under one album and title it " (my husband's name) owns this bitch!" HELLO??? got woman feel no self-esteem til can call her self bitch isit?

my hubby's pictuers still on her profile, and she title it "one year anniversary" WHAT THE HELL???

then she also posted up another album about her birthday, and she spent it with another guy... on the pictures got captions like "i love this guy" , "thanks for making me happy baby" and such. if she got bf already, why still say my husband own her??? but if she with my hubby, then she will know that writing like that abt my hubby will make me suspicious right? i dunno lahhhhhhhh i so confused i feel like killnig someone.

i of course got into argument with my hubby liao, i end up crying and awnted to leave the house. he insist he no longer with her, and even said he's willing to do anything to prove it, like go lawyer to send her lawyer's letter to bring down the pictures, or give me money and let me find private investigator to follow him, or change SIM card with me... etc.

sigh. duno lah, i feel so confused. she's such a slut!!! STUPID FVKING BITCH!!!

rainie,

I did ask him abt deleting his log, he replied me saying his hp battery spoilt.. Auto delete!!
Wat the F**k he is saying!! Where got such thing as auto delete!! I quarrel wif him many times over this issue!!

Las nite I watch the 9pm channel 8 show (abt the AIDS) I cried and cried (duno for wat) till my eyes swollen!!

Las wk he went drinking wif frens and come back ard 4am which make me vy frustrated.. i quarrel wif him middle of night. when he is asleep, i turn on his HP n realise a slut sent him many smses him saying (i reach home already, y u off ur HP, Gd night, that kind of smses) dat morning i ask him, he say jus frens, I memorized the nos. when i reach office, i sms the slut asking her wats their relationship, y sms my hb like that. she call me say dun get the wrong idea, they jus frens.. also say she got bf, wont do anything behind her bf! (will you believe if you were me?) sigh.. (i dint say much to her, cos i know when she receive my sms, she will definetely call my hb first, they will make up stories...

at time i feel jumping down from my flat (but i stay 2nd flr onli, jump down also wont die) or jus go MIA!! (but i cant bear to leave my children) i really feel like leaving him!! IM really vy vy sad.. (so sad till watever things he say or do, i also wont be happy)

mars,

im not blaming myself dat he stray, i just HATE myself for being so STUPID!! everything he says i believe. i nvr ask or suspect!! even if i suspect, i also dun dare to ask him directly in face!!

Die Heart,

I can understand ur feelings now. I use to commit sucide but didnt die and end up hospital. But think back, wat the point... becos of tis type of man, u give up ur life. Do u know tat time when i am in hospital, he go and meet her at nite. I cry and cry in the hospital.. my family were very upset with my behaviour, they will take turns to call me after i was discharged from the hospital. At that moment, i cry too.. sori i am a person who love to cry.. haha.. i feel love from them, i know if i really die, my parents would have cry and blame themselves. so i decided to give up my dying thinking. I really hate my hubby, really realy hate him. But i can't bare to leave him. Here i am bleeding and there he is hugging.. damn him...
Rainie,
My hubby also carry his hp with him when he is having affair. But now he will leave it on his living room. But ytd i found him very funny, he purposely pass me his hp and ask mi to check on him.. funny rite.. haha 2 years of affair, yet i still can't leave him, always check check check.. i am really tired, but i told myself, i need to find out an answer before i stop all this thing.

to me, when my hb pass his hp for me to check means he already delete all prove. nothing in the hp then he will pass to me!! he is a very caution guy!! im really pissed off with him!!

these few days im feeling vy vy down... my heart is bleeding....... tears jus wana drop..

understand how u gals feel but take one step back.. does it really help by checking on his hp? I did that months ago and even go to the extent of checking his laptop... thru' that, I discovered his affair but now thinking back, I really regret doing that as the heartbreaking words that I saw kept flashing back in my memory and I feel really veri sad. I sincerely do not wish to divorce because of our kids and now I'm caught in a situation where divorce maybe on the cards. If I had not probe and feign ignorance, maybe we will be happier now since he had already left the woman b4 I gave birth to my bb.

nuren, sorry to hear what u going through.

But i have to disagree what u say.

Are u saying that it better to live in a life of ignorance and false promises while your husband goes out to have a affair?

If u have not probe, your husband might still in best of both world. Ultimately, u might still leave the family when he get too involved with that women.

We are no more living in that old generation where we have depend on man for a living. I hear many stories of single mother bringing up the children to be a successful person.

Look for your own happiness now, u still have a future. No use to stay with a man who had no love for u.

Mar.. I always have the same thinking as u b4 my hubby's affair. I dun depend on my hubby for a living and I never ever thought that such a thing will happen to me
sad.gif
but for the sake of my kids, I will want to forgive wat my hubby has done and move on with our life. I dun noe how to bring up my kids w/o him ... how will my kids grow up w/o their daddy ... its too scary for me.

hi, nuren

I agreed, it's very difficult to bring up our kids without the father. But if the father do treasure the family and the children, he should not have go astray. Of course, if he repent, by all means forgive him and work out the marriage . But if don't and continue hiding his affair then of course divorce him.

If his character is such that he is someone who will have affairs, then are u waiting for it to happen when u are old and dependent on him more.

If u are young, it not too late to start another family and look for someone who truly love and treasure u.

but he did not delete his send and receive msg leh..how?? issit means tat both of them did not contact again or???? how to prove huh.. really makes me headache..

but i told him i will check till i get the ans.. act mi myself aso don't know what i wan.. haha
if they really din contact, will i trust him back or if i caught them again, will i divorce with him..2 years already.. is like everyday living in a paranoid life...

maybe they really din contact anymore.. try to trust ur HB..

aiya.. me also canot give u much advise.. my life is the same like u.. everyday jus cry n cry.. duno for wat!! I tell my hb i forgave him already but truely speaking, I CANT!! Recently I hv been crying secretly but he duno...

if u really still suspect him and he believed he might still be seeing her, why don't get PI to check on him. instead of keep on stressing yourself.

Die heart

i am same like u, crying secretly behind his back. haiz.. really no words to discribe.
i act wanted to hire a PI, after gg to peninsular, i decide to give up using PI to check on him.. haha i find it too expensive loh.. almost 10k leh.. i would rather be the detective myself.. haha
everytime i would discuss with my friends and sisters, they would say tat maybe they really din contact liao, but i don't know why, its seems like i can't stop checking his hp.. how huh??? am i addicated to checking.. if i dun check 1 day, i can't sleep well n feel very nervous..

qin qin,

wow!!! 10k?

The one in penisular, at the 8 floor? don't ever go there. I was cheated by them. they took my money and never do the job.

However i find another one which cost much cheaper and honest.

Checking ourself is off cos cheaper but we don't know where to start and can't get the stuff we want. i rather spend the money and get the result to have a peace of mind

Have been reading this thread. I'm also one of them. You gals are lucky as least your husbands admit what they had done. I found out my husband has a affairs only this year and he insist he did not do anything unfaithful to me. They have know each other for 5years but I do not know when they really started. She is a china lady but I suspect she is a PR here as she owned a HDB flat here. It's only I overheard their conversation early this year then I got to know their affairs. He said he still come back everyday and spend most of weekend at home. If really got woman outside he will not be home most of the time. Though she is not in singapore now they do contact each other thru msn or phone. Saw her messages saying I love you hubby, I missed you hubby. How to believe there is nothing between them. I do love my husband more than he loves me that's why I'm in dilemma. I got 2 daughters and I do not wish my divorce will affect their upgrowing that's why I still with him. If he really got the guts to do it why no guts to admit. Think he want both cos the OW dunno he is married and did not ask for any commitment. Even she did my husband will find a way as he is good in sweet talking. Thanks God for giving me strength to hold on with but I really do not know how long can I take it. We always end up quarreling when I brought up this issue to him and said if I cannot tolerate then divorce and said that I the one who want to destroy the family. He is a very smart guy. Eversince he know I check on his handphone, now he carry his handphone wherever he go and he will only call her when I'm not around or in office. Can't check. If really nothing why must he behave in that way. You gals are better at least yours do admit and ask for forgiveness. For me i can only keep everything I know to myself as I can't confront him if I want to stay on to this marriage. My kids are too young I do not want them to grow up with no father. Hoping God can lift me up and live my life joyfully and hope that I can have some release for venting out here.

MAR,

May i know where can i hire a cheaper PI.. just in case i need them again.. haha

saddy,

At first i am like u, i love him more than myself. But now if u were to ask me, i also don't know.. haiz.. my hubby did not admit his affair in the 1st place and did not ask for forgiveness after i have found out everything. I even beg him to leave her and come back to me. i keep blaming myself that i am not a good wife and even commit sucide.. i am just like u, don't even dare to comfront him as i know when i comfront him, we will quarrel again and he will ask me to divorce. i really suffer alot last year, everything i will keep to myself and keep drinking everyday to force myself not to think of him..I also have a daughter, that why i told myself let him be. I don't wish to divorce.
But when time past, after a few months, i suffer from depression becos i keep on thinking of why he want to betray me. Why god must make me suffer but not him. I cry and i cry. He think that i love him so much, i wont file for divorce. I also don't know why that day, i got the courage to find a lawyer and file for separation. Do u know when he hear that, maybe he is scare loh or he still love me... he then msg me (Lets us be together can) wow.. i am reali soft hearted.. haha i forgive him.. but now its seem that this things has drag for 2 years already. On and off i will see them contact, and he told me that is that slut who call him 1st..becos of this issue, he changed his mobile number. Should i believe him again??? I am now checking his hp everyday to find the answer.
In a marriage, if that man tell u that he don't love you anymore, you have to give up. Never use your children to hold this marriage. In the end, who suffer??? Is our children. haiz...

qin qin,
Yes agreed. I rather he told me he don't love me so that I can leave this man and live my own life. I think he is selfish he want both. Really hope that during this period while that woman not in singapore I can win his heart back to me again. Checking is a very tiring work and it hurts. Is a release if he did come home. YOur husband did make an effort to change at least he changed his mobile no. Why don't try to believe him and stop all the checking perhaps life will be happier. For me, he keep saying he knows what he is doing and do not like anyone to interfere what he is doing. Told me even his mum dun check why should I. Feel like telling me it is me who is going to walk through the rest of the life with him not his mum that's why it bother me. However we sure quarrel if I voice out. He even told me that if I keep probing on him then I'll be the one who destroy this family. All the best to you and thanks for listening.

saddymummy

your hubby is so selfish to hv the best of two worlds. Really something wrong with your hubby's thinking. it is your hubby who is destroying this family, not you. ask him back how he would feel if it is you who have affair outside? He ought to be shot in the head for thinking like that.

Ocean
already asked that question before. He said if I want go ahead. I know that I can definitely support myself and the kids if I choose to divorce but I really do not wish to hurt my children as are still so young. It's really a tough and suffering road ahead but glad that GOD is with me all the time otherwise I will have collapsed.

and why why why, why do we have to suffer so much and yet they are enjoying outside. haiz... really headache. feel likes shoting all the sluts in the world.. i tink i will still continue to check until i am tired.. hehe.. really can't stop leh...

qin qin,

What do you intend to do after confirming his infidelity? On that frequency of being caught, is there a need to go to that extend again?

Looks like you are unable to control emotions that affects your sense of decision making. Do you still want to salvage the marriage? or do you want it just because you cant live without it? Next, have you post the same questions to your hubby? If not, whats stopping you?

Lastly, there isnt a quick fix to marriage issue. A change of mindset changes the end result. The choice is yours.

i was once into a habit of checking. i always have the 6th sense when someone is lying to me and thats why i lose trust in man easily.

those were the times where everyday i would check his hp when he is bathing and his email. check his calls, sms, calender, notes,everything in his hp.

it become a routine and i felt so tired to be so seceptic and like a crazy woman

finally i tod myself that, if he is really leaving me for another woman, i must be happy cos at least im not going to suffer anymore with this illness. i can be happy with my baby alone too. though he has less a father but at least he have a happy mother. if mother is not happy, how is she going to make his kids happy.

ladies, please stay positive and dont be a slave to man. man are always selfish and insensitive when you cried too much. they will think that why you keep crying and this makes them fustrated and they will think of ways to escape and this leads to cheating. show them that you are independent and you have your life.

dont make them think that you are super glue and keep wanting to stick with them and interfer too much into their space. everyone needs space, but give them little space and not too much to let them fool around

easy to say but hard to do but still try your best

learn to take things easy and u will happiness. have your own life and friends. bring your kids to meet friends and relatives or go window shopping. u will find that even if you do things without husband, you are definitely capable in everything.

Gals,

Pls learn to love urslef! Dun cope urself in e world tat u keep telling urself u r facing this kinda pro. jump put of e box! y u had to cry cry cry when u feel tat u r losing ur hb cos got third party? y not doll up urself, make urself more attractive, so tat ur hb will wan to had a few more glance at u, feel proud to bring u out as other guy might b jealous of him as he got such pretty wife? turn e way round, make ur hb treasure u more, scare of losing u.

Pls not hide one corner n cry, as this doesnt help at all n will not make u feel any better but worst.

u might think tat i dint went through wat u r facing, tats y i can say it like very easy. but wat i went through its more than u can expect. we had a third party trying very hard to break mi n my hb up, but wat i do was to live better to let him c. let him know tat i can live better without him, he is not everything to mi.

TRUST is of cos playing a very important part.

this stupid third party try to break mi n my hb up attacking both side. she get a guy to call my hb, n say he is my bf, love mi very much n cant affort to lost mi hope my hb can give mi up. haha... lucky my hb trust mi, he dint even tell mi when he got this call, its oni after sometime liao then he tell mi about this incident. tats e power of love too. then my side lei.... she make use of every chance to come into mi n my hb. ok la, she is one of my best fren(tat was past!), got once mi n my hb had a quarrel, then my hb ask his cousin accompany him to drink(then my fren tag along), n due to his bad mood, he drink too much n was a bit drunk. so they went to a hotel to rest a while b4 he can drive back home. then this 'best fren' of mine call mi n tell mi where they r, ask mi to go down, so i did. n when i reach there, she was lying on e bed with my hb!! of cos my hb was jus lying there resting, oni tat stupid woman was trying to b sexy on e bed, mayb hoping my hb rape her?? i duno, but i was stil hot with my hb, then we quarrel again. then i feel tat no piont quarrel there, i wan to leave, he ask my fren to follow mi. i quickly got into a cab which had been waiting at e hotel, then tat stupid woman dun let mi leave alone, saying wan to follow as scare i do stupid things. so i get down e cab n ask her to go up 1st, after she got into e cab i quickly slam e door n ran up onto another cab n drove off. u know wat she told my hb? she say i push her down e cab then i ask e uncle to drive off, leaving her there on e road! hahaha... wat a stupid story to make up!! comparing her size n mine, is like i m elmo n she is big bird, do u think i hav e strenght to push her down e cab??

mi n my hb went throught a lot of things, even in-laws pro. but after e storm, wat we having now is peace. we treasure each other even more now.

I hope u gals hav e strengh to fight all ur enermies, n not crying one corner.

saddymummy, i havent finish reading the whole thread but after reading your post, ihave to reply first.

<font color="0000ff">-->Told me even his mum dun check why should I.</font>

U know what, my hubby tell me that also. i told him go marry your mom lah like that. I think even your mother not so stupid marry a man like you. Hahahahaha. (Now laugh lah but last tiem when I said this to him face to face, feel like slapping him)

Got into huge argument but i stand firm on this. He want to say stupid thing, i can reply stupid thing also.

Just awnt u to know you are not alone. *hugs* Ok now i want to continue reading what the others wrote, then I will reply again. Take care.

*hugs*
Jane

huiling, yes that's my mindset too. and u know what, Dr.Phil (the USA psychologist) said when u trust that u are going to be ok, that's when u dont have to trust your hubby. because u are confident enough to know what to do if things go wrong. i know if my husband screw up again, i will be ok, i am strong enough liao to continue life happily. maybe even meet better man! haha. but anyway got a lot of successful single mothers out there.

pinkypang, wah piang ur "friend" very slut ah. that is not friend, that is enemy. LOL.

but really, ijust want to kill all the sluts in the world. why women need to hurt other women? because these sluts are selfish and stupid.

thanks rainie_jane. i feel more confident in myself that even if im without my husband in future, i will still be able to have someone to love me.

without man is nothing serious cos with my son now, all my energy are into him. bringing him up to be good and a responsible man is more impt now. though im gettin fine with my husband but our life change when our little one come.

we seldom had time for each other as he is always working and on shift and when he came back at night, baby has sleep and me getting tired too. hardly communicate lately. no big problem or quarrel but without communicating, i think that will lead to a big problem in future.

thinkwise,Pinky Pang &amp; Huiling
I agreed with you but easy to say not easy to do. Even if i know that he called her and online chatting with her, I can't confront her as he does not know I knew all these and things may get worst if confront him. I may indirectly lead him towards her as he will feel that OW is better. We gals need to be strong let us work hard and live our life happily.

Thinkwise
Yes, looks like now i am are unable to control my emotions, everytime i will keep thinking back, why its happen again and again.
Until now i still don't know if i should leave him anot. But until now i have seen, he really changes himself and loves me alot. I just couldn't trust him back.haiz..
I don't feel like divorcing but i told myself, after he had changed his handphone number and let me catch him again.. thats it.. no more saying..

i always believe happy marriage = happy family = happy children. its a cycle. of course we can be single and bring them up to be good people, but dont we also wonder, wont they be better if there are 2 parents in the picture? know what i mean?

huiling, true what u said. no communication will lead to so many problems. i also no big problem or quarrels, but we didnt really communicate (because I always wanted to be right, and so he always feel its useless to talk to me bcoz he will always lose --- thats why have affair, that slut always give in and he wins, so he feel like a king. pui!)

qinqin, i feel the same way as you. i always wonder WHY WHY WHY??? how can he hurt me like this??? My husband also changed already, now so good and attentive, but of course I dont trust him yet, always scared feeling that he hiding something or whatever. Our hands kanna burnt before, so of course scared to go near stove right or not? But we still have to cook to produce good food, so need to go near the stove and be careful. Haha. Get my analogy? I hope u ladies do.

saddymummy, so u willing to just let your hubby continue with 2 women? we ladies are very emotional kind, how to live happily knowing the man in our house also with another woman? Know what I mean? I like to read about this stuff, so I "know" a lot about infidelity now. A lot of people swear that doing this 180 list (listed below) is very useful in getting their spouse back. U can google up other infidelity boards.

BE FIRM on what u want in the marriage! That will make the men respect u. My husband step on my head even after I find out... it was only after I pack his clothes and told him I want a divorce, then he realise his mistake, and cried and begged. Ever since then his "fog" lifted... then he can see clearly. I think your husband still in the fog. Help him out of it ok? Good luck and take care *hugs*

the 180 list.
--> http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/faq_bs.asp#FAQ11

-----

180 is a list of behaviors from Michelle Wiener Davis, the author of Divorce Busting, that will help your spouse to see you moving forward as a healthy person. I would highly suggest that any new BS begin these behaviors as soon as possible. I am convinced that if I had implemented them, I would still be married. In retrospect, I did everything besides 180. I looked pathetic. No one wants to be perceived as pathetic. 180 makes you look strong. Strong is attractive. (Making it)

So here's the list:

Don't pursue reason, chase, beg, plead or implore.

No frequent phone calls.

Don't point out "good points" in marriage.

Don't follow her/him around the house.

Don't encourage or initiate discussion about the future.

Don't ask for help from the family members of your WS.

Don't ask for reassurances.

Don't buy or give gifts.

Don't schedule dates together.

Don't keep saying, "I Love You!" Because if you have a brain in your head, he/she is at this particular moment, not very loveable.

Do more then act as if you are moving on with your life; begin moving on with your life!

Be cheerful, strong, outgoing and independent.

Don't sit around waiting on your spouse - get busy, do things, go out with friends, enjoy old hobbies, find new ones! But stay busy!

When home with your spouse, (if you usually start the conversation) be scarce or short on words. Don't push any issue? No matter how much you want to!

If you're in the habit of asking your spouse his/her whereabouts, ASK NOTHING. Seem totally uninterested.

Your partner needs to believe that you have awakened to the fact that "they (the WS)" are serious concerning their assertions as to the future (or lack thee of) of your marriage. Thus, you are moving on with your life with or without them!

Don't be nasty, angry or even cold - Just pull yourself back.

Don't always be so available? for anything! Your spouse will notice. More important, he/she will notice that you're missing.

No matter what you are feeling TODAY, only show
your spouse happiness and contentment. Make yourself be someone they would want to be around. Not a moody, needy, pathetic individual but a self assured individual secure in the knowledge that they have value.

All questions about the marriage should be put on hold, until your spouse wants to talk about it (which may not be for quite a while). Initiate no such conversation!

Do not allow yourself to lose your temper. No yelling, screaming or name calling EVER. No show of temper! Be cool, act cool; be in control of the only thing you can control? YOURSELF!
Don't be overly enthusiastic.

Do not argue when they tell you how they feel (it only makes their feelings stronger). In fact, refuse to argue at all!

Be patient and learn to not only listen carefully to what your spouse is really saying to you? HEAR what it is that they are saying! Listen and then listen some more!

Learn to back off, keep your mouth shut and walk away when you want to speak out, no matter what the provocation. No one ever got themselves into trouble by just not saying anything.

Take care of you. Exercise, sleep, laugh &amp; focus on all the other parts of your life that are not in turmoil.

Be strong, confident and learn to speak softly.
Know that if you can do this 180, your smallest CONSISTENT action will be noticed far more than any words you can say or write.

Do not be openly desperate or needy even when you are hurting more than ever and are feeling totally desperate and needy.

Do not focus on yourself when communicating with your spouse. It's not always about you! More to the point, at present they just don't care!

Do not believe any of what you hear them say and less than 50% of what you see. Your spouse will speak in absolute negatives and do so in the most strident tones imaginable. Try to remember that they are also hurting and afraid. Try to remember that they know what they are doing is wrong and so they will say anything they can to justify their behavior.

Do not give up no matter how dark it is or how bad you feel. It "ain't over till it's over!"

Do not backslide from your hard earned changes. Remain consistent! It is the consistency of action and attitude that delivers the message.

When expressing your dissatisfaction with the actions of the wayward party, never be judgmental, critical or express moral outrage.
Always explain that your dissatisfaction is due to the pain that the acts being committed are causing you as a person. This is the kind of behavior that will cause you to be a much more attractive and mysterious individual. Further it SHOWS that you are NOT afraid to move on with your life. Still more important, it will burst their positive little bubble; the one in which they believe that they can always come back to you in case things don't work out with the OM/OW.

--

Good luck ladies!

*hugs*
Jane

ladies,

Stay pretty, feel confidence, think positive!

not all man r heartless bastard, dun think too much, there r too much slut out there to test e stupid man. if they pass, congrads them as they will hav happy family always. if they failed, too bad then, e price they had to pay r too high!!

Jus as wat huiling did, make urself feel happy, do things u like, go shopping watever, dont cope urself in e box crying. No man like his woman to b crying baby, they feel heart pain for once or twice, but too often they will get irritated, tats wat my hb told mi. i used to b a crying baby last time, i feel tat i need his protection 24/7, very sticky to him, then end up he feel very suffocated. after e big quarrel, he feel tat i can live without him, i can be independent on my own, then he feel tat he need to secure mi to b with him. c... mans r all e same.

spent e time thinking is he having an affair to doll up urself. after he c wat a pretty wife he actually had, he will rather stay at home n hug his pretty wife n not going out to look for chance to flirt.
mans need to b sweet talk by us too. every nite b4 we sleep, i tell my hb 'thanks for wat he had done for mi today(even he had done nothing), i m fortunate to hav him by my side' / ' lao gong, thanks for loving mi.' ...... plus a kiss on his cheek. i can confirm he will melt n learn to treasure u more n will b more willing to do anything for u! cos this is clinically prove by mi! haha...

be a clever woman n not a crying baby
be sweet talker n not a tears dropper
be a pretty lady n not a pity lady
be in control n not being controlled

pinky, i did that for my hubby last time, always thank him for small and big things he did for me. recently he just told me, "u shdn't have thanked me so much. it made me feel like i was super good to you so i have the right to be a bit mean" hahaha crazy thinkig men!

i think not all rules apply to men. men cheat not because of us. please ladies u all haev to know this ok!!! men cheat because they are cowards dont know how to deal with real life!

i think, if the man personality isnt good and cant resist seduction, to treat him good or bad the result is also the same.

some man just want to have fun cos before their marriage, they didnt have enough fun and after marriage they realise that the world can be so fun. but then, they think that they can cover their lies with their "highly" intellectual and lying skills. many times, its we woman who choose to close our eyes and cover our ears to avoid more quarrels cos we know, even if we confront them without sufficient evidence, they still dont admit their wrongs.

i read a book before.. train ur husband like a dog.. sometimes its true cos man dont think and need we woman to remind them and teach them what is right

hahaha.... huiling u r cute to hav this kinda of conclusion lei, but i think there is no wrong to say tat ba...
but stil my thinking is respect each other lor. if there is love, there is respect. mutual respect is very important in a marriage.

Rainie_jane,
I'm not agreeing him to have both I'm just trying to be good to him to win his heart back. I do not know how long can I endure. This OW is not in Singapore so I'm trying and praying that he will change as he still care for me and the family. I do not wish to do anything that I'll regret later and cause any harm to my 2 daughters. I want them to be able to grow up in a happy complete family if possible. If I choose to walk out of this marriage, I'll not wish to have any contact with him neither will I let my kids to see him anymore. As the bible (Psalm 126:5) says: "Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy". My only strength that keeeps me from going on is from God. The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear. The Lord is my stronghold of my life of whom shall I afraid of. Even one day I really divorce I will be happy and I will have peace. Therefore I need to think positively but there are times I still down with misery and hurt that I need a listener that's why I'm in this forum hoping to get some encouragement and to encourage others too. We must always tell ourselves we are not loser those men who give us up are the loser.

saddymummy that's very true. that's why i tell my hubby if he wants to go out have affair with other women its his loss. i know im a good woman, im a good wife and a good mother. im a good religious person. if he think he can get better, go ahead. my life wont stop just because he's not in it lor.

dont u ladies think that thanks to all this, we find out we are actually stronger than we think we really are?

Rainie,

I agree completely with you...we are all very strong &amp; we can hold our head high...it's definitely our hb loss for not cherish us &amp; seek comfort from those bitches out there...

Back