How to lose weight naturally and safely

i think this is an issue close to everyone's heart.

If we dont lose the weight, we may not appear attractive to our husbands etc...

anyway, I think the methods are different for all mummies, heck, even pregnancies. My first n second pregnancy was different in that i gained a lot more weight and was unhealthier for first pregnancy. I naturally have high blood during gestation, Somehow that caused me to gain excessive weight. I learnt from first pregnancy n my gynae helped me manage with safe medication. still had high blood, but medication prevented it from starting too early. I'm talking 25kg weight gain!!!! my pre-pregant weight is 45kg ok. imagine that.

First pregnancy, I had very restricted diet due mnainly to being a stay at home mum, no time to cook... i ate simple milk and cereal, oats, egg and bread plus easy foods like fruits etc. Only dinner was more normal cos we ordered teng kat. I lost all the weight until the last 3 kg when baby was 21 months old! then started work. the work stress helped me shed the last 3 kgs. oh, i also breastfed up to 2.5 years! breastfeeding, i mean direct latching helped the most with helping to contract my uterus i find. within 2 weeks, i dropped like 12kg... but cos i gained so much, the next 12kg took more then a year to drop. but it did go off... =ppp

second pregnancy, i was a bit healthier, high blood started much later cos it was controlled. unfortunately, i was depressed and lost all the weight super early. by 5th month, i was down to last 3kg. after starting work when baby was 5 months, i lost everything n was back to pre pregnancy 45kg.

I think health is most important. Breastfeeding definitely helps. you must must eat well and take care of yourself. I read that taking a lot of power berries helps with stretch marks. I'm still trying that whenever i can. by drinking the juice etc. Dont be unrealistic. I recently read a post about how to be happy and set realistic weight targets. you can search under " tonya Leigh" - the "french kissed life". I like it that it was by an american lady who learnt to be content and she has realistic targets and able to love herself. I think holistic approach is more important. hope this helps.

natural way is, give it time, go back to your usual lifestyle which you are comfortable with.

In the meantime, find other ways to "beautify" yourself. both inward n outwardly. no matter what weight you are, you can still doll up and groom yourself. love yourself!!!

xoxoxox

I was on Reductil for about 5 months. Besides being always thirsty I had no other side effects. But I really had to drink a lot.
I also think Reductil and Duromine work in a similar way, by suppressing one's appetite....

pls recommend me a reductil site that ships to Sg without problems. It's very urgent! Thanks

pls pm me if wanna know how my friend did this in just 2 weeks. Healthy slimming via wholesome plant food.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 776
pls pm me if wanna know how my friend did this in just 2 weeks. Healthy slimming via wholesome plant food.
I'm very skeptical to oral intake of slimming products as I've went through all sorts to lose my excess in the past. Took slimming pills and lost 10kg but everything just double piled back after 1 year! o_O Went to Slim Couture and lost like 28 kg and I'm still maintaining well even though I'm eating normally now.. Hehe:D:D

Hi Michelle 850,
You shed the weight real fast.
Congrats! :)
I think maintaining a healthy lifestyle which includes regular exercises and healthy, balanced diet will help the process.

First of all, weight management program and slimming is two different topics. Slimming is just very simple, as long as your kg is dropped then is considering slimming. There are many slimming products in the market that easily make you slim down but how safety it is depends on whether you are lucky enough to choose the right one.

Weight management program is involved few sectors. Understanding your diet, eating habit, stress level, metabolism rate, lean muscle ratio, whether having other medicine that cause body swollen, and etc. a successful weight management program won't just focus on weight dropped but what is the healthy ratio such body fat, visceral fat, and lean muscle equation.

Interested to know further, please PM me at this [email protected]

Hi!
Slimming down in a healthy way - I seriously would not advice you to go on slimming pills or other slimming products because initially when you stopped, you will start gaining the weight loss and even faster. Then you will end up putting on more weight. The best way that I feel to lose weight, is to diet. If your will power is really strong to lose weight. I am sure you can do it. Firstly, start doing 15 - 30 minutes of zumba dance workout or any other exercise that you know of that you love doing it. Secondly, drink lots of water. Third, If can don't consume any carbo products, such as Bread, Noodles, Rice, etc ,say STOP "SUGAR". Eat 2 veg + 2 meat everyday. The more meat you eat you lose weight faster. Don't consume a lot of fried items. Choose the healthier choice of meat instead of fried.

Starting a diet too soon after giving birth can delay recovery and make you feel more tired .If you're patient and give your body a chance to do its work, you may be surprised at how much weight you lose naturally especially if you are breastfeeding.I started my weight loss journey 2 months after delivering my baby and managed to shed 60 pounds in 8 months .

For many women, pregnancy causes permanent changes such as a softer belly, slightly wider hips, and a larger waistline. With this in mind, we'll have to set realistic goals.

There's no magic pill to help lose weight: A healthy diet combined with regular exercise is the best way to shed the pounds – and to keep them off. And it's important to exercise while trying to lose weight to ensure you're losing fat instead of muscle.

Hi mommies! After having my second kid I find it even harder to shed the weight, especially areas like the waist...

Of course it is best to lose weight naturally. But I think what we really need for results are combination of exercise and eating right and maybe some mild treatments? There are many people slamming slimming centres but I do think that some treatments are somewhat neccesary in order to shed excess fats.

Generally in my opinions I feel that slimming centres, slimming pills, etc are effective maybe just for awhile but after sometime you will have side effects and maybe you could put on more weight instantly. So finding solutions to lose weight in a healthier way will be the ideal one for all mummies. Mother of 3 weighs at 48kgs even she is already in 40s. However, all she does is to cut down on sugary products, snacking at late night, etc. She eats more meats and vegetable to lose weight gradually.

Generally in my opinions I feel that slimming centres, slimming pills, etc are effective maybe just for awhile but after sometime you will have side effects and maybe you could put on more weight instantly. So finding solutions to lose weight in a healthier way will be the ideal one for all mummies. Mother of 3 weighs at 48kgs even she is already in 40s. However, all she does is to cut down on sugary products, snacking at late night, etc. She eats more meats and vegetable to lose weight gradually.

I'd be wary of slimming centers/pills that burn fat too quickly via chemical methods. But I will say that some women really do need that external help with weight loss, especially if their fat has become stubborn over the years (speaking from personal experience!).

After some time you realise that:
1. Slowly changing your diet will not help everyone lose weight. Heck, you may even still continue to balloon up with every spoonful of rice you take.
2. Even if you can lose weight through diet or exercise, certain fatty areas like tummy and arms are just too damn stubborn to shed! For me my face slims down easily, but not my arms.
3. Once you get to a certain point in your working life, dieting and exercising becomes exponentially tougher.

If you have the $$ to spend, or if you're really desperate, there are some really effective services out there.

Weight Management to some people is like a life long battle....

1. Unhealthy lifestyle leads to unhealthy weight
2. Unhealthy eating plan store more & more fats from the extra calories intake
3. Aging - i believe most ladies here were once slim & pretty when we are young... but why the older we are getting, easier we are out of shape?

The above 3, closely related to each other and over the years, getting harder to shed fats... It is quite sad to look at the old photos when we are young ladies so slim & pretty... seems like time is a transformation machine that change us to worse, if not better...

I believe everyone, given a choice, would like to live, look & feel good, younger, more energetic. That will be an issue of making decision to change.. CHANGE FOR BETTER!

Hope every mums here decide to take charge of our life to live better in 2015. By 2016, the new year resolution is no longer... "I want to lose xxkg of weight" ;-)

Exercise and eating right for long term result and maintenance.

No point spending so much on oral supplements and ended up getting heavier rebound weight.

I do not believe in oral supplements or expensive remedies. No pain no gain.

No easy way out.

I totally agree with Sane, No pain No gain. I also dont believe in oral supplements or expensive remedies/therapy to lose weight because I have done that in my own personal experience.
I have gain more weight once I stop taking oral supplements.
I strongly believe that the way you do your diet plan you see effective results in a healthier way.

I'd be wary of slimming centers/pills that burn fat too quickly via chemical methods. But I will say that some women really do need that external help with weight loss, especially if their fat has become stubborn over the years (speaking from personal experience!).

1. Slowly changing your diet will not help everyone lose weight. Heck, you may even still continue to balloon up with every spoonful of rice you take.
2. Even if you can lose weight through diet or exercise, certain fatty areas like tummy and arms are just too damn stubborn to shed! For me my face slims down easily, but not my arms.
3. Once you get to a certain point in your working life, dieting and exercising becomes exponentially tougher.

If you have the $$ to spend, or if you're really desperate, there are some really effective services out there.
True enough, for some people there are stubborn fats but I still believe in my opinions that having a healthy diet is a better choice than going for remedies or even having consumption of slimming pills because all of these have side effects and moreover once stopped you tend to put on more weight.

True enough, for some people there are stubborn fats but I still believe in my opinions that having a healthy diet is a better choice than going for remedies or even having consumption of slimming pills because all of these have side effects and moreover once stopped you tend to put on more weight.

Agreed about the slimming pills part. They really do rebound once you stop. Spent 2k plus on TRA before so I know. My friend saw success with TRA though, so I suppose everyone's bodies are different. Guess you can only tell once they stop using the supplements.

I finished a course of TCM slimming treatments last year (Jan 2014) and I'm praying to God the weight I lost thru there won't rebound. So far so good, so I'm optimistic.

Which slimming centre have you tried before? Ive heard about this new slimming centre called SHOU. has anyone tried it yet?

Which slimming centre have you tried before? Ive heard about this new slimming centre called SHOU. has anyone tried it yet?

is this the one at novena? i actually got colleagues who went there. very fast, very cheap, very effective. but diet plan very very strict + got limit on how much water i can drink per day. not very comfy with it as i need to talk a lot at work.

but if you can stick with the diet plan i highly recommend it

SHOU! yes i have tried their LPG treatment before.. its results were surprisingly good. the best part is the therapist did not try to hard sell me their packages, also gave me pretty good advice.

They have a promotion now i think.. can find out more on http://shouslimming.com

I tried a home-based cupping therapist in Bedok, she helped me lose a lot of my post-pregnancy fats, and used to be very cheap. Not sure about now. They recently moved to Holland V.

I can easily lose weight but how to lose fats in my tummy. Just give birth to my baby 3 mths ago.

All the best to all whom wants to lose weight.. Keep it up ! I am sure you can do it better and better each time.

I can easily lose weight but how to lose fats in my tummy. Just give birth to my baby 3 mths ago.
Exercise and diet are key.. there are lots of sources on the internet. Not sure how bad your situation is but mine but I agree with that slimming treatments might be the key to losing those stubborn fats. I will be checking out SHOU as jenny recommended. Can't Wait! Will update you all! hehe :)

By the way is this your first child?

you're right to exercise! but am just too lazy.. i have tried jogging, swimming after birth of my 2nd child. but the accumulated weight gain from 1st child makes me upset. my friend recommended me a slimming centre. they're TCM certified, using cupping and gua sha to improve the metabolism rate. no needles involved. It's amazing! dieting required but bearable as I still get to have my fav fried stuffs. most importantly, it's fast weight loss. i lost 4.5kg in just 2 weeks (total of 4 sessions)! I was happier than before after the whole slimming program where i lost close to 10kg. besides my kids, this is probably the most amazing thing that happened to me. i'm slimmer than my pre-pregnancy weight now!
Care to share the slimming centre? ;)

I lost abut a kilo on my second treatment, am thinking of going for another session! I am doing my best to maintain my weight. do you go for treatments as well?
I tried the LPG treatment as I am concerned with the stubborn fats around my waist. Lost about 1.5kg on my first session. You are right, the staff made me feel really comfortable on my first visit! thanks for the recommendation jenny!

sigh... my problem area stomach and arms won't go away no matter how much i work out... i'm thinking of giving up my gym membership since it doesn't seem to be helping in the toning... in fact weight gain cos of muscle increased..

but not rly keen on the idea of taking supplements. will shouslimming's treatment work just as well if i opt out of the supplements?

sigh... my problem area stomach and arms won't go away no matter how much i work out... i'm thinking of giving up my gym membership since it doesn't seem to be helping in the toning... in fact weight gain cos of muscle increased..

but not rly keen on the idea of taking supplements. will shouslimming's treatment work just as well if i opt out of the supplements?
I am sure SHOU slimming has the technology to help you out at your mentioned areas.. may i know what kind of supplements are you taking anyway?

I lost 16kg in 3 mths by Tcm cupping method too! Tried many ways like branded slimming salons, slimming pills and dieting but results are not significant not sustainable. As a working mummy with two kids, I definitely don't have time to go gym 4 times a week like I used to. Slimming pills are toxic which I will never want to eat anymore. Branded slimming salons don't care whether u really Lose weight or not. They are only concerned in making sure u sign packages and more packages with them. And all u lose after going through steam bath and suana wraps are just water. U don't really lose fats or cellulite! They are not sincere at all. I went to this Tcm certified not famous beauty salon in Tpy central after I saw my cousin slimmed down 10kg post-natal weight gain..
What I really see is me losing 1-2kg every week and the therapist makes sure u hit ur ideal weight target. They even give money back guarantee if u don't lose min 8kg after the 20 sessions. It's a healthy and safe and best of all fast way of slimming down. Mummies no longer need to spend hrs in gym or risking your lives eating slimming pills. Or flush thousands and thousands down the drain at branded slimming salons without guaranteed results! What's more important to us now then time and good health for our little ones?

If u only need to slim down your fats around your tummy or arms or thighs or hips, this salon has different types of Tcm methods to help u shape or sculpture your body into a more toned condition.

Read more from my blog posts about my slimming journey and pm me if u want to find out more :)
U can see from post 8 how much I had slimmed down :)

http://jolene428.blogspot.sg/2013/07/journey-from-obasan-to-hot-mama-1.html?m=0

http://jolene428.blogspot.sg/2013/07/the-making-of-hot-mama-2.html?m=0

http://jolene428.blogspot.sg/2013/07/the-making-of-hot-mama-3.html?m=0

http://jolene428.blogspot.sg/2013/08/the-making-of-hot-mama-65-kg-less-and.html?m=0

http://jolene428.blogspot.sg/2013/08/the-making-of-hot-mama-5.html?m=0

http://jolene428.blogspot.sg/2013/09/obasan-to-hot-mama-7-last-lap.html?m=0

http://jolene428.blogspot.sg/2013/12/obasan-to-hot-mama-8-new-journey-begins.html?m=0

i was reading through a lot of the concerns that other moms like me are also going through, and i find comfort in the fact that I am not alone in my struggle and frustrations with the weight gain after baby. I also had my fair share of muscle aching exercise, and i also got around to jogging 5km a day. I tried my luck with slimming capsules, which I am now staying away from, by the way, and this even got me to get a gym membership. I could say that I can relate to what other moms are going through as they strive to get that pre baby body back, or any semblance of it, if possible. I am gradually starting to shed some pounds now. It has been slow, but sure. :) I do try to keep my body at a pace where i know i don't yo-yo back to unhealthy weight loss and gain. However, now my concern is that aside from my unrelentless melasma, which is another problem by the way, i am also dealing with my stretchmarks. i cant believe how my body has definitely changed, although for good reason, but i wish to wear the clothes I love without becoming overly conscious about my body. sorry for the rather long rant though. Cellulite is definitely a pain in the head when you are trying to keep in shape. i believe they don't go away, but i try to lessen their appearance with creams, i'm even considering getting professional treatment too. can't help it, a mom just need to have some love for her body too, right?

i was reading through a lot of the concerns that other moms like me are also going through, and i find comfort in the fact that I am not alone in my struggle and frustrations with the weight gain after baby. I also had my fair share of muscle aching exercise, and i also got around to jogging 5km a day. I tried my luck with slimming capsules, which I am now staying away from, by the way, and this even got me to get a gym membership. I could say that I can relate to what other moms are going through as they strive to get that pre baby body back, or any semblance of it, if possible. I am gradually starting to shed some pounds now. It has been slow, but sure. :) I do try to keep my body at a pace where i know i don't yo-yo back to unhealthy weight loss and gain. However, now my concern is that aside from my unrelentless melasma, which is another problem by the way, i am also dealing with my stretchmarks. i cant believe how my body has definitely changed, although for good reason, but i wish to wear the clothes I love without becoming overly conscious about my body. sorry for the rather long rant though. Cellulite is definitely a pain in the head when you are trying to keep in shape. i believe they don't go away, but i try to lessen their appearance with creams, i'm even considering getting professional treatment too. can't help it, a mom just need to have some love for her body too, right?

I tried the LPG treatment as I am concerned with the stubborn fats around my waist. Lost about 1.5kg on my first session. You are right, the staff made me feel really comfortable on my first visit! thanks for the recommendation jenny!
hey! i tried my first session at SHOU slimming finally after hearing so much about it. am pleased with the results! although i lost only less than a kilo on the first treatment but i feel the difference already, my skin looks and feels much healthier now. Just curious if your fat loss is post natal?

The most natural way to slim down is to exercise and control your diet. I don't believe in slimming center because I have a number of friends whom signed up those program. They did slim down but put on weight gain because they start snacking away. Alot of people do slim down with pills, dieting program or etc... But the most difficult part is how long you can maintain that.

Back