How to lose weight after pregnancy?

logeshws

I would wish to know how to lose weight after pregnancy and going for weight loss pills or supplements are safe?

TR90 is good. I managed to attain my pre-pregnancy weight after taking it for 3 months. If you interested to know more, can SMS @ 97441510.

It's not only about pills but a complete understanding of food groups and a balanced diet, thus no weight rebound when I stop the supplements. I had a very good consultant who followed me through my 3 months and thus the success. It's important to have a good consultant. She has managed to help my hubby shed off 9 kg in 3 months too! Do PM me @ 97441510. I strongly recommend her to help you too!

I would like to lose 15 pounds in a month

There's a slimming centre I went to that can promise you 4-6kg (about 8 to 15 pounds) in one month. I'm on my 6th treatment there and I've already lost 4.8kg. My thighs, hips and face slimmed down so obviously!! Even after first treatment I lost 1.3kg already, so results are very fast for me. But most importantly they are very honest about how much your body can slim down because everyones body is different, so I believe they will analyse your body to manage your expectations.

Try googling Absolute Slimming. Hope it helps!!

There's a slimming centre I went to that can promise you 4-6kg (about 8 to 15 pounds) in one month. I'm on my 6th treatment there and I've already lost 4.8kg. My thighs, hips and face slimmed down so obviously!! Even after first treatment I lost 1.3kg already, so results are very fast for me. But most importantly they are very honest about how much your body can slim down because everyones body is different, so I believe they will analyse your body to manage your expectations.

Try googling Absolute Slimming. Hope it helps!!

hello.. thx for sharing.. how much per session?

200 per session, total 1600. also got maintenance package, but they will honestly tell you whether you need it or not. most likely will not need, b/c their weight loss won't rebound one (unless you want to get pregnant again or sth).

So for me they tell me after 8 sessions don't need to come back ever again already. Can't wait for my last session!!

has anyone here ever lost post-pregnancy weight via TR90? tempted to buy from a friend as she is selling at a cheap price. then again maybe she's selling it because it doesn't work.

TR90 is weight management program that can balance and improve your body health before delivery or even when you at young time. You can PM me if u interested to know further. :)

Hi dear ,

You might wanna try tr90 and diene o Lene as a compliment . Plus drainage by galvanic spa to drain and detox the lymph does clogged at your tummy areas it's v fast.

Can nego as we won the set. And have diene o Lene on hand

Contact [email protected]

Wechat jamandbread

XT Slimming, they are currently having promotion at $500 per month at no hidden cost, Unlimited sessions with guaranteed results.. free consultation plus freebies.. they will also guide you on what to eat.. very friendly consultants and easily lose 4 to 5kg a month.. can call them for appt at 6684 5400..

Hi dear ,

You might wanna try tr90 and diene o Lene as a compliment . Plus drainage by galvanic spa to drain and detox the lymph does clogged at your tummy areas it's v fast.

Can nego as we won the set. And have diene o Lene on hand

Contact [email protected]

Wechat jamandbread

sorry for late reply... i believe tr90 works for some people but I'm just concerned about regaining the weight back. really don't want to spend all that $$ for something that only works for a while. what's the rebound rate like and how long does it take to rebound?

Back