How to get cheaper milk powder & diapers

i heard PET PET diapers are cheaper than most brands....

milk powder, my friends said JB cheaper.. but seems like there is little different in content.. check it out

i use Pet Pet, cheap and good!
can buy from Sheng Siong supermarket, about 20-cents cheaper than NTUC.

Hi Hi

Indeed PET PET is the cheapest among most brands (excluding Fairprice or No Frills brands), however, it's only meant for day use, unless u change your baby everytime u feed him at night, otherwise it'll overflow...
As for milk powder, i get mine from JB. It depends on which brand u're buying, the contents might differs from those u get in S'pore. PM me if u want to know which brand...for me, i bought Mamil Gold Step 2, have shown to paediatrician, and he confirmed the contents are exactly the same, in fact those we buy here are packed in msia!

I bot Huggies BB Dry(Red pking) at $15.80 and Friso 3 1.8kg at $35 from a shop at Toa Payoh Blk 66.

I've used several brand for overnite use, eg pamper bb dry,pet pet, EQ, huggies(blue) and drypers....Only Huggies(red) is the best among all for overnite.

Hi tay

Ya, Huggies(red) is good foor night but cos my girl will sleep from 8.30pm to 8am the next day, sometimes still overflow, now i'm using Fitti (the blue colour packing), it's very good & her buttock is very dry even when she sleeps till 10am the next day.

Have anyone heard of Annie? I heard she have good price for milk powder. Did anyone get from her?
I feed my girl with Similac Excellence follow on. I have written to Annie and she offers 25.90/tin of 900g. Is the price worth? Outside selling at $27-28 range. But have to purchase minimum 14 cans from her to enjoy free delivery which I find its too many cans already.

I have tried pet pet before. But the absorption is not so good also the cutting is small. Currently I am using Pampers baby dry for day & Mamy Poko for night which I find quite cost consuming.

Hi very free,
The Fitti u are using is it the premium range? How much u pay for Fitti & what size did u buy? Did your bb use only one piece throughout the night without changing?

Hi Tay,
What size did u buy the for Huggies BB Dry? Did your bb also use one piece throughout the night without changing?

babycutie,
I bought from Annie b4. I agree with you that to get free delivery usually need a large quantity, otherwise must pay for delivery, or self-collect. i think her prices are reasonable, quite similar to bbshop. But at times, when supermkts have sale, it's quite cheap oso, recently just bought enfagrow 900g for $19.90 at ntuc, that's the cheapest i ever paid, but promotion ended already...

i like drypers, price quite similar to PetPet, good thing is always got promotion at supermkts, so will stock up during sale!

Hi babycutie

Yes, i use the Fitti premium. I paid abt $18.50 and sometimes $17.60 from Giant, they always have promotion.My girl is currently using L size.
Yes, 1 pc throughout whole night, highest record is from 8pm to 11am the next morning, the whole thing is so heavy, but never leaked and her buttock still very dry.

Hi BBcuties,

He's using L size, 60pc. So 1 pc only $0.263. Yes 1 pc all the way from 11pm to 10am. No spill no tears.

Hi gabrielle,

I used to use drypers oso when my son was young. Since 1 yrs old, his urine is alot. So always overflow and it cause terrible nappy rash too. IF the price of huggies red is jus abit more ex, I suggest u change. Do your calculation and hope it helps.

Hi babycutie,

I bought Similac Excellence from another seller in Yahoo Auctions. Price is like $10-$11 per 450gm tins. So far, no need to pay for delivery and the seller actually send the milk powder to my doorsteps.

Hi Cyn,
Can I have the contact for the yahoo auction seller? Did u check where his/her milk powder comes from? Usually how many cans did u get at a time?

Hi Tay,
Can I know the exact name of the Huggies you get? Its really cheaper than Mamy Poko which I am using that cost $0.372/pcs (M size 48pcs pkt @ $17.90). And it is even cheaper than Pampers baby dry which cost me $0.292/pcs (L size 68pcs pkt @ $19.90).

Hi very free,
How many pcs of diapers does a L size fitti carries?
I may consider Huggies/Fitti for night use.
Can anyone suggest day use? Other than pampers baby dry, what other brand is as soft as pampers baby dry? I used drypers before but find it very stiff and petpet cannot absorb much flow. Also my girl is afraid of heat that why I must get a "not so thick but good absorption" one for her with less cost.

Do u gals who use Pet Pet hv the problem dat the diaper becomes hairy hairy after u carry your bb for a while?

Pet Pet having sales @ NTUC tis wk $23.85 for 2 pac

Anyone interested in Mamil gold step 1 (900g), step 2 (400g) and Enfra A step 2(400g). I wanna sell mine off. They r fm Singapore. Din use coz I m still bf my baby who is 10mths old.

Hi babycutie,

Fitti Premium L size comes in 60pcs.

As for day use,previously i uses Huggies dry fit and Drypers, find them not soft enough to suit bb's delicate skin & often get nappy rash, but after i switched to PET PET, i don't have such problem. However, the most impt thing is during the day, do not let your bb wear the same diaper for > 4 hrs cos they're very active & will perspire alot, sweat plus urine will give them skin irritation.Even if my gal didn't urine much, i'll still change her at least every 4 hrs, but if i bring her for outings, then i'll use Fitti.

Went to JB last week to check on the Enfa milk from a supermarket, found that the country of origin is different from that of Singapore. Those in Malaysia is from Thailand, whereas in Singapore is from Netherlands. Hence, I do not dare to buy Enfa series milk powder from Malaysia.

As for Diapers, I have used a lot of different brands, after much comparison, am using Mamy Poko and Nepia and Sealer. They are good in absorption.

Babycutie
You can buy Mamy Poko from NTUC now as they cost only $16.30 per pack, the cheapest I can find at this moment.

Hi Shook,
Yeah, i experienced the same. Previously the quality was better. Dunno is it the improved version they changed the material.

Hi mums,
I think I have shared several times in this forum. For those on Abbott range (ie. Similac, Gain IQ, Pediasure etc) or Wyeth range (ie. Promil Gold/Promise Gold/S26), you can buy from this clinic at Lorong Ah Soo. The minimum qty is lesser than Annie. Call 62807262 for quotation. I think they do carry other brands but NOT Enfa series.

For Enfa series, I buy from this medical hall at Jalan Teck Whye. Address : Teck Whye Lane Blk 144 #01-203. Tel : 67664013. Their price is slightly cheaper than NTUC and got no minimum qty. They provide delivery if you buy more than $150. Another outlet is at : Jin Tai Tong Blk 118, Rivervale Dr #01-28 Tel : 68813027. They carry other baby stuff like diapers as well. For Pet Pet, their price is $12 per pkt. I usually buy from them, no need to wait till NTUC sale (*note: diaper px will be more ex if u want delivery).

For those staying in the west, Lighthouse clinic at Bukit Batok Central is selling Pediasure/Isomil in cartons for the 400g. Price per tin is equivalent to Annie's. You have to register to buy them. Let me know if anyone needs the contact #/address.

bubble
how much the cost for Enfapro they charging? the free delivery is to anywhere in Singapore?

Hi babycutie/gabrielle_natasha,

I cannot rem her number or email address, coz my girl is already coming to 2 years old liao. anyway, I did a search on Yahoo Auction and this is the link: http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg/show/auctions?userID=domf38

yes, i think she has Enfa series.
happy.gif
And her 900gm SE is at $24. So far I have not asked where the milk came from, but my girl had no problem with it. The packaging is the same as those I got from my PD. Usually I get about 6-8 cans at one time.

Hi all,

Me too.. my boy is using Fitti (Blue) Premium L Size... true! it can last longer and no nappy rashes so far... I have been using it since my baby is born, and now he is 18 months le..

Does any one got lobang in buying these?

My boy is drinking Dumex Mamil Gold Step 3 with Honey, any lobang?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hi Jas,
Sorry I can't remember. I think is $26 or $27 (from netherlands). It is the one with SA/ARA. Best if u call up n check.

Hi Worry Mum

just saw from today's straits times that Giant is having sale for Fitti Premium, i think is $17.45.

Hi all,

So far my girl is ok. She did not develope any rashes at all. I have let her use Petpet, drypers, pampers premium NB, pampers bb dry, mamy poko. And so far so good.

My guess is the powder that I apply hence there isn't any rashes. If anyone of u interested to know the type of powder, pm me and I will send u the pic for reference. Not many medical hall sell this powder.

Hi bubble,

Do these bulk supply of milk powder deliver islandwide? Or just around their neighbourhood?

I stay in Yishun. Any lobang in this area?

Hi babycutie,
Please call the medical hall to check as I did not ask for further details on their delivery service. Sorry can't help further.

Hi all,

Its sad that the server corrupted and some of our conversation is gone.

Anyway I managed to get cheaper Enfa Milk powder & pampers baby dry from a medical shop @ Pasir Ris.

The details I gathered:-

Shop Name: Jin Tai Tong
Address : Blk 725 Pasir Ris St 72

Enfapro A+ : $25/can
Pampers Baby Dry : L size with 68pcs $17.50/pkt

My husband happens to work opposite the blocks so we will be getting from there in the future.

Will be checking if they have delivery service for bulk purchase.

Hi all,

Jin Tai Tong @ Pasir Ris do not have delivery service
sad.gif

Just an update: They sell Huggies comfort dry L size 60pcs @ $14.80/pkt.

Hi all,

My boy has been using sealer since birth. The quality is very good comparable to Pampers but cheaper. Whole night through without leaking.

Hi All,

I bought dryers and NTUC brand diapers for my girl. the quality of the NTUC brand diapers is very good and whole night through without leaking. The prices of the NTUC brand diapers is cheap too. only $10.95

Hi there,
Anyone using Isomil follow-on? Wanna share bulk purchase?

Am planning to get from Annie. She's quoting $9/400g tin. Min purchase of 1 carton (24 tins per carton).

Savings of S$4 per tin as compared to buying from NTUC.

Please reply by next week (17 June 2005) latest. Thanks!

are ntuc brand's diapers really good? cos I've heard from alot of ppl that it's not as asborbent-cant hold as many wettings, thus no good for overnite use. ???

Personally find dat NTUC diaper absorbent wise is abt the same as Pet Pet, but the diaper is v rough. My bb din get rashes tho but I find it too rough for bb's skin

i find ntuc better than dryers and pureen which become wet and sticky in < 4 hrs. ntuc can last mroe than 4 hrs. it is thicker but use at hm is fine.

Hi..just to inform that u can buy cheaper diapers than here is at JB Jusco. And if you want to buy formula milk, the cheaper price you can get is at those medical hall shops. Cheers.

hi,

my boy develop rash after using NTUC's diapers... plus the diaper is thick and rough...

Using EQ, it's softer and cheaper than NTUC one...

pm me if u want the contact.

HI anybody who can buy from Pasirris and working/travelling in town (Raffles) and can buy Enfapro A+ (6mths onwards)milk powder .. if anybody can do that favour,would appreciate it pl pm me thanks alot

Hi there!

Does anyone have any contact where to get NAN1 milk powder at a cheaper rate for bulk purchases? Would appreciate any responses. Thank you.

Hi tay
interested to know what is the name of the shop tt sells huggies dry comfort (red pkg) cheap. Or the nature of the shop if not convenient...ie medical hall, provision shop etc?

Hi ladies,
I juz called the clinic at Lor ah soo. Im thinking of placing orders for the milk powder there loh, coz' tink their prices r reali cheaper than outside. These r the prices the doc quote me.

1) Gain IQ - 7 tins @ $155.80 (900gm)
2) Grow - 7 tins @ $125.00 (900gm)

Their payment r in cash loh, n if wana order, will hav to call them 2 days in advance.

hi mummies, just wanna share that Tollyjoy is having their warehouse sale from 21-23 Nov. 11am to 7pm @ Changi South. Call them for more info
happy.gif

Hi mommies,

I have 4 unopened tins of Nestle Nan 1 HA milk for sale as DD has changed to another brand of milk. Malaysian packaging. Letting go at $20 per tin. PM me if interested. Thanks

Back