Hospitalisation for children

ladyluck

Hi! I am staying in the west and unusually bring my son to NUH and if its critical, he ended up there. He's also born there so I thought...why not? Problem is NUH is always full house on the single bedded and we ended up in a cramp 4 bedded ward where they are many sick children like my son and viruses seemed to ding dong back and forth.

Any comments or reviews from other mommies on NUH and which Pd to engage when he's here or any good recommendations for hospital for children that's not so far from the west and pd's name as well?

Thanks for your advice.

Hi there... What about Ng Teng Fong hospital opp Westgate? Very conveniently located, easily accessible. It is a new hospital and for many, we automatically goto KKH or NUH. But you can checkout NTF. Another alternative, and might have more 1 bedder would be Mount Alvernia. However, the best children hospital is still KKH - notwistanding that the waiting list for one bedder can be over 20+ long!

Oh any recommendation for PD at Mt Alvernia? .NTF don't have PD services i think. went to their website earlier

Back