Home-based Nanny Available

loveserena

Hi mummies,

Anybody wanna let your baby be looked after by a very experienced nanny?

Location at bedok, can look after Mon-Fri full day.

She's my mother-in-law. She works in the infant care center for now. She looks after 7babies in the center. Before working in the center she used to babysit 2 babies at one time. Hence very experienced and patient with handling from newborn onwards.

She wants to quit her job in the center because she wants to take care of my niece who is now 8mths old. She can also take care of another baby at home.

Anybody that stays near bedok or don't mind traveling to bedok to hand over ur baby for her to babysit can pm me.

Hi mummies,

She's my mother-in-law. She works in the infant care center for now. She looks after 7babies in the center. Before working in the center she used to babysit 2 babies at one time. Hence very experienced and patient with handling from newborn onwards.

She wants to quit her job in the center because she wants to take care of my niece who is now 8mths old. She can also take care of another baby at home.

Anybody that stays near bedok or don't mind traveling to bedok to hand over ur baby for her to babysit can pm me.
Hi where is the location pls?
May I know the Block No. ?
Thanks

Hello may I know the charges?

Hi Joyceee,

Fees can be discussed.

Mon-Fri 7.30am-8 pm $800 .
Overnite is about $1000 also five day.

Weekends usually is off but if sometimes u need urgent weekends to take care of ur baby can be discussed.

How old is ur baby now?

My edd is in November.... Bb will be abt 2-3 months old when I'm going back to work and need a nanny... How many babies is ur mil taking care now? And how old are they?

My edd is in November.... Bb will be abt 2-3 months old when I'm going back to work and need a nanny... How many babies is ur mil taking care now? And how old are they?

She is now only taking care of my niece 1yo. She stays with my MIL mon-fri. Currently my MIL is still working at infant care center, so she will bring my niece along to the center also during daytime.

So Urs prolly will b around next year CNY when ur baby needs nanny right.. N if she's b taking care of ur baby den she can quit her infant care center job n stay home full time to babysit.

If u can cfm I can chk with my MIL. N if u need to meet up with her to discuss more things I can help u to arrange. :)

I'm still looking around for nearer options as I stay in Tampines.... will look for you again if I would like to have a meet up with you... Thanks for your info!

Hi mummies,

Hi, my baby is currently 10 months old and i'm looking for a nanny to look after him by early next year. Is your MIL still available?

Hi mummies,

hi

I am interested in the nanny service. would you contact at 97623193 if still available?

Hi
I'm a nanny staying in PASIR RIS.
Provide full time/part time /hourly-rated basics for daily service.
Before n after schoolcare, infantcare,toddler,childcare etc...
Meals are provided if required...HOME BASED service at nanny house
Whatsapp me at 97327396 for more inf

Hi any busy mummy looking for weekend nanny??
Cam msg me at 92247377 im staying at cck ave 4..
I can help u to take care provided that im free on that weekend..thks.any age..my charges are $18/hr..
Thks..

Back