Holiday in Taiwan - 7 days

oldmum

Hi all mummy, never find any thread here on travelling. Travel to Taiwan for holidays this Dec 15 - 4 adults. Any itinerary that can share? Where to stay, eat, play? Take bus, train or engage driver? Thanks.

Message this guy - jerry

He is v interesting nice friendly driver who will plan fun itinerary for you.
V suitable for families with kids n elderly or group of friends
He will recommend you to their local nice food to try out in taiwan.

If you girls are planning to engage him, please emphasis you want jerry to be the guide.

Attachments

• 1441859442085.jpg
    1441859442085.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 288
  • 1441859454234.jpg
    1441859454234.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 235
Message this guy - jerry

He is v interesting nice friendly driver who will plan fun itinerary for you.
V suitable for families with kids n elderly or group of friends
He will recommend you to their local nice food to try out in taiwan.

If you girls are planning to engage him, please emphasis you want jerry to be the guide.

So engage driver to bring around. May I know how much a day or hours?

I think they depend on days you took. Normally is 8 hours but i feel jerry service really good he even offer us a ride back after we finish our shopping at night market.

傑瑞旅遊 JERRY TRAVEL
豪華8人座VAN旅行車-訂車預約單 (LINE)
台灣自由行租車旅遊行程表
(需兒童椅2個)
25/5. 早上0520AM桃園機場第一航廈接機TZ202台式美味早點新社古堡莊園
薰衣草森林香蕉新樂園晚餐台中逢甲住宿.
26/5.早上8:30AM逢甲民宿出發清境農場(青青草原散步看綿羊/10:45AM有馬術秀表
演)清淨特色午餐小瑞士花園+紙箱王商圈 18度C巧克力工坊逢甲住宿
27/5.早上8:30AM逢甲民宿出發中社花海農場綠葉方舟午餐台北北投溫泉泡湯。
住台北西門町
28/5. 早上8:30AM台北西門町上車陰陽海黃金瀑布金瓜石黃金博物館
九份老街午餐十分火車站放天燈走吊橋回台北西門町飯店
29/5. 早上8:30AM台北西門町上車木柵動物園貓空纜車101信義商圈
饒河夜市西門町飯店
30/5.台北西門町飯店8:30出發市區買手信午餐13:30前送達 桃園機場第一航廈TZ201 --15:30起飛
旅遊行程景點當下可彈性調整 / 包車一天8-10小時內

費用含司機住宿.油費.路費.停車費.乘客險 // 租車不含乘客住宿.餐費.門票.

餘款37000元台幣

Hi, I'm going to taiwan this november and have arranged private driver under Jerry Travel. I read his facebook and some comments online and can say I did not regret taking. He did suggest some place to visit and I engage him for only 2 days. Fetch us from Cingjing Farm to Taipei, along the journey, he recommend some place. Then 2nd day he suggest going to 九份老街,十分火車站放天燈走吊橋 and etc.

BTW, does anyone knows what temperature will it be in November? I'm bringing my 4yo gal and can someone advise what should i let my girl wear.
Is legging sufficient enough for her?

Nov shld be cold esp at cing jing. Better let ur gigirlfl wear thicker clothes.
Ur girl still require car seat. You can request them to provide at 0 cost.

Personal experience, if can, get Jerry to ferry you around. I have bad experience with his 2 other drivers who show me attitude on my first day. I spoke to Jerry about my unhappiness and i refuse to contiue my trip with them until jerry personally come n be our private tour guide

Nov shld be cold esp at cing jing. Better let ur gigirlfl wear thicker clothes.
Ur girl still require car seat. You can request them to provide at 0 cost.

Personal experience, if can, get Jerry to ferry you around. I have bad experience with his 2 other drivers who show me attitude on my first day. I spoke to Jerry about my unhappiness and i refuse to contiue my trip with them until jerry personally come n be our private tour guide

Thanks babytwinkle. I should check with them if Jerry will be person doing the job.

What kind of thicker clothing should I buy for my girl? Was it something like this pic?

Attachments

• Children Cloth.jpg
    Children Cloth.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 162
Hi babytwinkle : I'm still comtemplating whether to go Taiwan yr end anot. Just to check, which minshu did you stay at Taichung? To engage Jerry Travel, did you call up or email over to make all the necessary booking?

Hi Babytwinkle : you paid a total amount 37000元台幣 for the 5 days that you engage with Jerry Travel?

Yes i pay 37000. For 6d5n
Yes i engage driver (boss) jerry
Seriously except for day 1 we really enjoy my trip with him.
You can go to their Facebook they post many their tour pic haha

I've created a simple travel blog to share on our Nov trip to Taipei and Tai Chung last year. We are mainly travelling by public transport except for 2 days in Nantou and Xinshe where we hired a driver.

If you are planning to travel to these places F&E, can take a look at my blog. I'm sharing tips and the essential information which will make your planning simple and easy.

There are some unique places that we came to know of when we googled the Taiwanese's blogs and they are mainly frequent by the locals. Even if you have been to Taiwan before, you may see places which you have not been to. For example :

Xin She Flower Festival
n36t95.jpg

Ma Li Pu Wall Mural - beautiful wall painting about rural life
osg4ew.jpg

Tou Cheng Farm in Yilan
jjn42e.jpg

https://taiwandiy.wordpress.com/preparation-for-the-trip/

Back