Hokkien Huay Kuan Member

Discussion in 'Matters Of The Heart' started by lling, Dec 22, 2008.

1. lling

lling New Member

Hi anyone is a member of hokkien huay kuan?
  2. llya

llya Member

Am looking for this too? U wanna enrol child for Hokkein Huay Kuan school??
  3. vinn

vinn Member

Me too. Looking for members. Pls PM me if you are 1 of them. Thks.
  4. blurqu33n

blurqu33n Member

i am also looking....
    pls let me know.
    thanks.
  5. blurrie

blurrie Member

Hi,

Dun know whether can help.
    Am a member since 2005 only.
  6. tan_annie

tan_annie New Member

HI, am looking for 2 members too.
    Pls PM me .

Thanks
  7. camidi

camidi New Member

hi...i need to look for 2 members too,
    Do PM me as well
    Thanks a million
  8. puroland

puroland Member

Hi there, I m looking for 2 members from hokkien huay quan too to join the member. Can pm me pls. Thanks!
  9. mummy_et

mummy_et New Member

Hi,
    I am looking for 2 members too.
    Pls PM me .

Thanks
  10. crabbieong

crabbieong New Member

hi

just wondering why need to look for members, to join member.

is for enrolling child for Hokkein Huay Kuan school??
  11. camidi

camidi New Member

FYI:

after being a member, one has to be actively involved in the Huay Guan's activities in order to qualify as Phase 2B in the Pri Sch

my friend thought that by joining, pay fees, and can automatically be considered in Phase 2B, and then he realized (at the point of Phase 2B registration) that he has to be actively involved in the club's activities, but it was too late by then
  12. iris_tay

iris_tay New Member

any members here?
    i am looking for 2 members to join as member.

pls email me at sltay_98@yahoo.com

thanks
  13. shyannlong

shyannlong New Member

14. chselg

chselg New Member

Hi I am interested to know how to enroll as hokkien huay kuan member and involve in their activities.
    chselg@yahoo.com.sg
  15. snowhamster13

snowhamster13 New Member

Hi I am also interested to find out how to be a member. Can someone email me at snowhamster@msn.com? Thanks!
  16. happy_bee

happy_bee Member

Hi

I am interested to join shh member and am looking for two members who can help in my application. Please pm me if you can help me. Greatly appreciated. Thanks
  17. melissa020302

melissa020302 New Member

I have one signature so far but looking for another. Not sure if anyone out there can help. My email add is melissa020302@yahoo.com.sg
    Thanks in advance!!
  18. guibhb

guibhb New Member

Hi ,
    I 'm looking for 1 more signature to join the hokkien huay guan.
    Pls email me guibhb@yahoo.com.sg

Many thanks in advance.
  19. Dear All,

I also wish to join hokkien huay guan and I am looking for 2 members to help me with my application. Please email me at nicoleng.nlk@gmail.com (or PM me) if you can and would like to help me.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and help!
  20. thiasy

thiasy Member

I also wish to join hokkien huay guan and I am looking for 2 members to help me with my application. Please email me at thiasy@yahoo.com (or PM me) if you can help me.

Thank you very much!
  21. sonia_ouch

sonia_ouch Member

I also wish to join hokkien huay guan and I am looking for 2 members to help me with my application. Please email me at sonia_ouch@hotmail.com if you can help me.

Thanks in advance!
  22. alohashali

alohashali New Member

Dear Hokkien Huay Guan members,

I am interested to join the clan and would need 2 kind members who can help in my application. Looking forward to your pm or email aloha.shali@gmail.com to meet at your convenience or arrange for courier. Greatly appreciated your help. Thank you [​IMG]
  23. arrex

arrex New Member

Hi I'm looking for 2 existing hokkien huay guan members to support my membership application. Really need this. Can anyone help? Pm me please.
  24. glt1

glt1 Member

Sorry, can ask if non Hokkien, can still join Hokkien Huay Kwan?
  25. glt1

glt1 Member

Dear all, can ask is it must find 2 existing members to sign on the form before can join Hokkien Huay Kwan?
    Thanks in advance for advice.....
  26. jeantanxiulin

jeantanxiulin New Member

Dear Parents,

I sincerely hope that someone can help me. I hope to enrol my son in Nan Chiau and i wish to join the SHHK, since i am a true blue Hokkien too. Need 2 kind souls (existing clan members) to sign on my application form. Appreciate ur help! Kindly contact me at jeantanxiulin@yahoo.com.sg, thank you very much!!!
  27. kandykll

kandykll New Member

I also wish to join hokkien huay guan and I am looking for 2 members to help me with my application. Please PM me at if you can help me.

Thanks in advance!
  28. alc2008

alc2008 New Member

Dear Member Of Hokkien Huay Kuan,

Need your help to endorse my application to join as member. Kindly PM me or contact me via email aileen2208@yahoo.com.sg . Thank you.
  29. kikapo

kikapo Member

Blurrie - Can get your signature? Appreciate it if you can email me at kikapo@hotmail.com
  30. piggyflyer

piggyflyer New Member

Hi,

My daughter is going to Primary 1 in 2017, I will hope to get her in to Nan Chiau Primary School. I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Would kindly appreciate if you can help. You can PM or contact me via penwill@gmail.com. I am flexible on the meet up place at your convenience. Thank you.
  31. kimloh

kimloh New Member

I also wish to join hokkien huay guan and I am looking for 2 members to help me with my application. Please PM me at if you can help me. My email address is Bengkhimloh@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!