Helpp

SGmummy93

hello all parents, I would like some advice on this matters. As recently my 10mo girl had a serious nappy rash, I recently get a new batch of diaper and changed her milk. She is drinking Dumex stage 3 . So I'm here to seek advice what should the possible answer why my 10mo baby girl are having this serious rash. Photo attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 194

Did u change d brand of diaper? Some babies r allergic 2 certain brand of diapers n may cause bad diaper rash My gal will have rashes as your pic if I use Huggies

Hope your gal is much better now

hello all parents, I would like some advice on this matters. As recently my 10mo girl had a serious nappy rash, I recently get a new batch of diaper and changed her milk. She is drinking Dumex stage 3 . So I'm here to seek advice what should the possible answer why my 10mo baby girl are having this serious rash. Photo attached.
Please watsapp me 97710200. I have a good natural gel which will help your girl rashes. Made of seacucumber

Did u change d brand of diaper? Some babies r allergic 2 certain brand of diapers n may cause bad diaper rash My gal will have rashes as your pic if I use Huggies

Hope your gal is much better now

Hi, but my girl all the way use Mamy Poko. Only the starting she use Drypers .after that all the way Mamy Poko and only until recently she started rashes

@SGmummy93

Cos it's quite unlikely that if u change the brand of milk powder it will cause diaper rash....

Y dont u try changing d diaper more often? I tried a cheaper brand (Pet Pet) for day... I did bulk purchase and it's quite cheap.

If it persist do being her to the PD. Unless she is not feeling pain or discomfort then try changing her diapers frequently? And stop using that pack of diaper that you suspect caused this.

@SGmummy93

Cos it's quite unlikely that if u change the brand of milk powder it will cause diaper rash....

Y dont u try changing d diaper more often? I tried a cheaper brand (Pet Pet) for day... I did bulk purchase and it's quite cheap.

Thanks for the reply. Alright. But she's better now. Still didn't know what's the caused of it that causing her to have that serious rash. Cos normally she just small rash after applying cream it will be ok. This time last longer.

Hi u go mothercare buy this brand nappy cream sure recover less than 1 day...
Advice to all parents too... this cream is really very very good...

Attachments

• 1489451428441.jpg
    1489451428441.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 111
my son got it too.. from his teething poo poo.. dun need to buy any medication.. just soak the butt in Chinese tea leaves water.. than let it aired... he recovers the next 2 days..
20170112_133529.jpg

Both my kids don't wear diapers when they are at home. Our weather is too humid to wear diapers.
It takes a considerable amount of patience to train your babies, it work for mine.
My mum would take my babies to pee about 5-10 mins after milk. She would make the "shhh..." sound to prompt my babies to pee. I was skeptical at first, but this method really works!
Unless they have runny stools then better stick w diapers.

Both my kids don't wear diapers when they are at home. Our weather is too humid to wear diapers.
It takes a considerable amount of patience to train your babies, it work for mine.
My mum would take my babies to pee about 5-10 mins after milk. She would make the "shhh..." sound to prompt my babies to pee. I was skeptical at first, but this method really works!
Unless they have runny stools then better stick w diapers.

Her stools are runny. So I don't think I can.

Back