Help?

riviuchic

Hi everyone,

Totally new here and nervous to share my concerns. Been reading a lot on US forums, finally thought perhaps it is better to learn more from you ladies.

Last week, I had what I thought was implantation cramping, for about 4 days. Had a few days break, then on and off spotting began. This was about a week before AF is due. (AF due today)

I am a normal 26-28 cycle. On CD 25 evening, had brownish scanty bleeding, enough for just a panty liner. CD 26, put on panty liner whole day. Light bleeding but not full blown period. Didn't have to wear pad at all. Appears like tail end of period. Today, CD 27, it seems that there might be nothing.

BFN on CD 26 night. :(

Never got such timely cramping and spotting before, which screams IB. So that is why I am certain I may be PG. If not, I usually don't care for it. And AF will still come on time and normally.

Is this worth a visit to the doctor? Anyone with similar experience (& got BFP later on) can help/share? Truly appreciate it :)

Just wait another week - it could be a rare occasion of a late period, or congratulations are in order. In one week should be able to tell which one. All the best

Back