Help! Any Reviews for Little Green House @ Bukit Batok?

dudukueh

Dear mummies!

I have a 3 year old boy, and due to some unpleasant experience with another CC, I am now desperately looking for a new childcare for him. Wondering if any mummies would have feedbacks on the centre?

Thank you!

Hello! I've visited Little Green House at bukit batok in August last year but we did not enroll our boy in because they didn't have infant care service hahaha. We are now enrolled in Mulberry at Creative building, but hub and I do like the ambience in LGH BB too! Curriculum wise they are pretty different, but the principal at LGH showed us around and we were really intrigued with the many activities and events that they planned for the little ones. Will encourage you and your boy to drop by for a visit, to see if you guys like the environment, teachers and all. :)

Hello! I've visited Little Green House at bukit batok in August last year but we did not enroll our boy in because they didn't have infant care service hahaha. We are now enrolled in Mulberry at Creative building, but hub and I do like the ambience in LGH BB too! Curriculum wise they are pretty different, but the principal at LGH showed us around and we were really intrigued with the many activities and events that they planned for the little ones. Will encourage you and your boy to drop by for a visit, to see if you guys like the environment, teachers and all. :)

Thank you for your reply! We've arranged for an appointment with them and will be dropping by this week after work, fingers crossed. Btw I've heard some great reviews about Mulberry too, how was it and don't mind sharing how much it costs too?

Back