Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

lili,
its okie lor, tks for asking too =)..tks for your help...ur calculator with bluegenie liao..u can pass her the $ tmr =)..tks..u can pass her the dvds tmr lor, i will take frm her on sat..keke..tks

Meiji,
keke...so nice hor

Dior,
oic..keke...

All,
me going to bed liao, nitez nitez..tmr got to wake up early to prepare lunch....

feifei,
WoW! You prepare lunch? For your and your DH? Super nice wife.
happy.gif

Good nite...

yes, pls...

feifei, when u finished... can i have it? thanks...
good nite...

meji, me... sigh... shi hao shi huai... hopefully, after 1st tri will be better....
thanks for asking....

<font color="0000ff">Hi Li Li,</font>
We were at home whole day, so didn't realize it's another hot day today. The window curtains my mum bought is a small one, left 4 pieces only at Trendy Hub. So she bought 2.

As for the bedsheet, it's ok
happy.gif
Can save some money also lah.

<font color="0000ff">Dior,</font>
Aiyoh, the stuff you bought from the Bugis shop really got me interested to take a look. Can I ask you if there is a pair HK chopsticks I saw (blue and pink) ? How much is that HK watch pls ? It's so cute. Is there a set of soya sauce mini containers too ?? Sorry to ask you so many questions. Hope you don't mind
embarrassed.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

847460.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Hi Purin,</font>
Happened to pass by a row of shops along Upp Bukit Timah (Malayan Bank). Saw a cafe with Lionel's name. Think it's called Luving Lionel Cafe...has cute window display too.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Dorothy,</font>
The 1st trimester really isn't easy...MS, feeling tired often, headaches, the blues, bloating and lack of appetite. I hope your present uneasiness will ease away soon. Migraine is really jelak, esp with your pregnancy can't take Ponstan.

Try to watch some comedies or take a stroll. Then you won't get cooped up and feel pek chek. Even if no appetite, also must eat some soupy food. Eat a little. If not, try to get some Khong Guan biscuit with that sugar on top. Hope it works.

Janet,
Yes, the mini rose series sauce container and blue/pink korean chopstick...The mini watch very cute, I brought for my daughter...its suppose to wear like a ring..$15.90.

Dor,
Hope you have a bit...sorry when you feeling better can post the look a like breadmaker for me cause asking a boy (friend) to check it out so need the pic...Thanks in advance first..

Ladies,
The lady at Bugis very smart and sharp one la...she saw my daughter then she tell me your girl look familiar..I think I saw your in some advertisment...very sharp indeed..

<font color="0000ff">Hi Dior,</font>
Thanks for your reply
happy.gif

The chopsticks are very sweet and even comes in 2 colours.

So yr daughter really appeared in an ad ? Which one is that ? She must be very pretty that the boss can remember. BTW, you have 3 sons and 1 daughter right ??

Hi Ladies!

I'm back home and nice to see all of you here
happy.gif

I'm really addicted to this Angel and devil series... but it's really very cute!
happy.gif

Spent a lot of $$$... I'm going broke.. don't dare to see my bill when it comes...

Hi Live_Yr_Dream,
If you have gone ga-ga, then I don't think I can control. HaHaHa.

Hi Dior,
I am trying to find the bread maker in Ebay, but can't seem to find when I searched under 'hello kitty bread' or 'hello kitty maker'.

Janet,
Yes...only one princess and 3 monkeys..
I dont think will be able to find in Ebay...cause I think must be something new that Dor saw...

Meiji,

I'm going to the bugis shop tomorrow... so if you want, can come along then you won't get lost because if you never go before, can get lost and very hard to find.

Grace (the owner of the shop) is really very nice and her service very good
happy.gif

Dior,

So did you manage to get discount with Msbrown membership at the bugis shop?

Maybe should ask Grace to give all the ladies in this forum free membership since we will recomment people to her shop hor?? haha
happy.gif

hi shanshan,
HP charm from KK, $12.90 each before disc.

hi live_your_dream,
Today I went 2 places very tired already... so not going Bugis le... mayb weekend ba...
Do sms me if you see any nice stuffs... I want the LD Vacuum cleaner! haha

Hi Shanshan
happy.gif

Feifei,
yeah... first time I go crazy over a series and this time... really very crazy..... and the things all so exp because it's under "vivitix", which is the higher end range of sanrio. Plus because it's angel and devil, everything must buy 2... just like buying 2 different character!

hi liveyourdream...
happy.gif

ya lor should tell Grace about us man..keke

meiji,
nice leh...tink really must find time to go down kaikai liao..cant atop drooling over the new series...haha..

live_your_dream,
I see, I see..... wow! Bot all the 1st prize at $45 each? SUPER WORTH IT lor.....
Pls help me look out the hk with bear series ya...

shanshan,
Hang on... they will have new stock this week...

shanshan,
These pic i saved from Japan website.
BTW, I bot the files, pen & note pad. The other 2 note book?? I didnt buy, coz I didnt see them at KK or KP lor...

shanshan,

I think a lot of things from the Angel and devil series at KP and KK out of stock already... super popular!

But they say there'll be a restock.. but not sure when or which items will have restock... because I think this series should be very popular in Japan too.

Meiji,
I will help you to look out for HK with bear series... I think should have... the korea version one.

Hi Live_Yr_Dream,
I think you find a chance to tell Grace about US. HaHaHa. Then she will give us a good price when we patronize her.

Meiji,
Saw this vacuum cleaner but it's $99 and from Taiwan.
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Sanrio-Hello-Kitty-vacuum-cleaner_W0QQitemZ220122509896QQihZ012QQcategoryZ20672QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
847517.jpg

Another local seller has it. Do email and ask her how much she's willing to let go.
http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:NEW%20SANRIO%20ORIGINAL%20HELLO%20KITTY%20VACUUM%20CLEANER:5517176

Live your dream,
Ya, actually she should give us discount even we dont ask lor...cause she know I'm from the forum then she was mentioning Msbrown, Annie and serene then I asked her can join member get discount...she say must spent $150 in one receipt then can join...so today I got no discount lor..ahlamak...we are potential customer man!! How can she let us slip away...

meiji,

the notebook and file holder is at KP! I bought the file holder.. very nice!

The notebook didn't buy because consider exp for a notebook at $10.95 before discount.

live_your_dream,
Ya, ya... I like the korean series. Do let me know how much ya... Mayb you can help me buy or reserve for me. hahaha... tks tks...

oh! I didnt see the note book at KP, also didnt ask the SA leh...

Janet,
Tks for the link...
I prefer the 1st one, you posted the pic and also the one from recent ld. But $90 to ex liao...
happy.gif

dior...

I will ask her when I go to the shop.... however, on the other hand, I was thinking, she's a new start-up business... so maybe should support her by letting her "earn" more.... then she can bring in more new stuffs to sell and sustain the business... when her business is better already... then we ask her for forum discount
happy.gif

PrincessEmma,
The mat is bought from the hello kitty stall next at Toa Payoh central (interchange), next to the GNC shop. Its $2.50.

There is also a my melody version.

<font color="0000ff">Dior,</font>
Alamak $150 in one receipt ah...really don't know how to be customer-oriented leh. She should let us accumulate receipts up to $150 within 3 months mah.
The last time I went to Friven bedsheet boutique, within 3 months if accumulate receipts up to $500, can become member.

but maybe can give her suggestions.... such as to lower the amount to spend before becoming member so that it's competitive to other more established Hello Kitty shops.

For eg, to become members are these places are as follows:
1. KP accumulate spending $50, pay $5 lifetime
2. KK, accumulate spending $100, pay $5 lifetime
3. Bugis shop, 1 time spending $150 ot accumulate $300, no need to pay, lifetime?

I think if can get Grace to lower the amount to spend to become members, more ladies here will be motivated to join her membership.

To accumulate $300 seems very difficult.. and most of us will heart pain to spend $150 at one go.

Live your dream,
She was a formal SQ crew...somemore finish 2 contract....she is loaded enough to start this business...When she finish 2 contract means the company would have pay her $40k already beside her monthly salary...so can you imagine??

Live_Yr_Dream,
She should kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Let us buy the stuff at attractive prices and at the same time spread word-of-mouth mah.

Back