Hard to slim down

evonne_79

Any body have any idea how to slim down after give birth?cos my weight still not yet go back to last time i hve gave birth for 5MTHS LE

Ya me too. My gal is already 5.5 mths old liao and I am still 5kg away from my pre-preggy weight. I always hear pple say bf can help with losing weight. But it is totally not true for me loh. In fact my appetite is bigger now and as a result it is even harder for me to shed those weight loh..

haha...mummy take it easy....my gyna say "its takes 9 mths for the tummy to grow this big. dun expect it to grow back to original size within a few months. its takes at least another 9 mths"...true enough for me, it took me 1 year to fit into all my old skirt and dress....

Hello mummies,

I have the same problem that you all faced too. However, few months ago, I am introduced to a slimming program and I have now successfully slimmed down by losing 8 kg and I went back to my pre-prenancy weight. If you want to know more about my program, you may PM me.

wanwan : what kind of nutritious food replacement u take?

LC : What type of slimming program u take & hw much is it?

its very effective ...

only 3 weeks can see result and slim healthily without any slimming pils...

can email me...share the info with [email protected] [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

minghui, is she a malay massage? effective?

my bb is now 13 mths and i still have 5 kg to lose. esp my thigh and tummy. already tried taking some slimming program but not effect.

Pse help.

Hi wanwan

unable to PM you.. actuali my boy is now 2 yrs old... not too sure will it still wok on me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hi there I took this product call Stay Fit and lost 2.5kg within 1 mth. Anyone interested? I can provide information and price just provide me your email add ya.

Hi mummies,

i am a mother of a 3 year old gal, i had hard time slimming down too.

i went to sign up slimming with 2 slimming centre and still din management to loss.

recently my friend recommend this B & H Capsule. I took for abt 3 weeks and can see that my tummy is smaller, also loss 1 kg in 3 weeks and maintaining. before i took the pills, with irreguarly sliming treatment session, my weight is also ard 58 to 60kg.

now that i am eating the pills alone and still eating as what i used to eat. my weight now is ard 56 to 57kg (after 3 meals). i usually weight my self in the night before i sleep.

although weight loss is slow, my coll told me that i look smaller in size now and i can fit back some of my clothing that is smaller in size.

you may think that its slow, cos this is not a slimming pills, its actually a detox herbal pills that help to clear your digestive system.

you need a full 3 mth cycle to see better results.

it has more benefits. not just detox.

those who are interested to know more do email me at [email protected]

i have to apologised that i do not have photo to show my results, cos when my friend intro to me, i tot just detox din know will loss wt. so din bother to take photo.

Hi,

There is another thread discussing on similar topic also.. : P

It also took me 1 year to get back to my original weight after giving birth to my 1st ger. Then, for my 2nd boy, I am more conscious about my diet (eat just enough) during confinement and subsequently, cos I realised I ate too much rice (carbohydrate) during my first birth for the misconcept that we need more energy during breastfeeding, as a results accumulated too much fats and difficult to remove. So for my 2nd birth, I managed to return to original weight within 2-3 months (but also with exclusive breastfeeding).

However, when I stop breastfeeding after 6 months, my weight is shooting up by a few kg, when I started to snack around. : (

Recently, my colleague send me a 7 days diet plan (based fruits, vegetables, milk, low carb menu) for cleansing our body and burn off the extra fats. I just tried it last week, and found it quite effective, as I managed to see results after 3 days. Just 1 week, I lose about 2 kg, and what i am most happy with is my thighs, buttock, tummy and arm felt more trim than before.

I truely believe this diet plan will work for those who have a lot of accumulated fats.. : P And, there is no need to be starve, and no need to take any pills, or spend any money to slimming centre. All you need is to spend some time preparing your own menu based on the recommendation. It is not too difficult to survive through as it only takes 7 days for 1 cycle. You can repeat the no. of cycle as much as you feel needed, but is recommended to have at least 3 days rest period between each cycle.

Those interested can pm me for the diet plan.

what i do is expressing/breastfeeding, exercise, enough rest plus nutrition keep me well maintain too..

I was just under 60kg before pregnancy and 70kg just one day before my delivery. My final weight is 55kg after I stopped expressing (5months) for my first kid in 2008.

For my second one in 2010, I was 55kg before pregnancy and 73kg just one day before my delivery. My weight now is 54kg and i am still breastfeeding, exercise, enough rest plus nutrition.

FYR: I started NutriLite nutrition since 2008 till now, good for my family and kids.. Not a meal replacement but help us to get healthy and at the same time lose fat so become more slim [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Can email me at [email protected] if u want more info, I not selling hor.. ;)

Hi,

Just want to share my experiences.

I gave birth to my gal in year 2008 April. I am not manage to get back to my pre-preg weight. Then in year 2010, I gave birth to my bb gal and trying to lose weight. Then I happened to see my elder gal's teacher who is taking this sliming products. Within half a year, she managed to lose 20kg. I am very impressed and my another friend introduce this product to me.

I started on 3 January this year. Until today, I lose 7kg. This result I am very happy and hope to lose more weight before cny.

If you want to know more, email me at [email protected].

Thks

Hi,

I am doing a tailored customised detox cum slimming program.

It contains organic products and is suitable for vegetarians.

Its about 2 wks program

PM me for more details.

Hi,

I faced the same problem too! I have gave birth for almost 5 months yet I haven't shed any weight! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] It's really troubling me. My friends had recommended me to sign up for this Marie France promotion that include a free trial and a cheaper package. I'm still considering whether to sign up for the promotion. Has anyone tried their slimming packages? Any experiences or advice to share? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Abi,

i also have a trial at Marie France.. not sure if it will works.. very worried signed up liao and does not work at all.. sigh..

Hi monkeyjay,

How is the trial and their services? Can share experiences? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I've been considering going for the Marie France trial and promotion for quite some time and still cant decide yet. I went to their facebook page and saw that their promotion extended to June due to overwhelming demand. I really want to lose the fats badly! Desperately in need of advice!

I used to work in a slimming centre... basically they only help to shed away excess water after every treatment. It is not effective to all for losing weight.

The best way I feel is to control your diet and exercise. I am a lazy girl but I forced myself to go to the gym after my boy was born in 2008. Lose all 14kg in 4 months [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi any mummies interested in getting belly gone wrap? I can get it at $20 instead of $25. Interested pls Email me for more details. Tks.

[email protected]

Benefits:

Protects and warm your belly.

Helps to flatten bloated tummy and minimize wind from entering especially after birth.

Reshape the waistline.

Protects and support the back.

Strenghten back while carrying baby to reduce back pain

Simple, easy, convenient and lightweight.

marie france sucks!

i tried their cold wrap which is supposed to slim you down. OMG. they wrap you in some freezing stuff and make you sit there shivering to death in the air conditioning! for at least 30 minutes!

and their idea of hand treatment is dipping your hand in hot wax and wrapping it in plastic. it is very unclassy at marie france.

it does not work at all! rip off!

also, for taking pills and such, it is not really advisible if you are breast feeding. it will transfer to the baby. and if you take the wrong formula, you will upset your hormone and other balance, which in the end will make things worse. best is manual massage.

i work for a plastic surgeon and seen lots of mothers get tummy tucks, etc... the truth is, all those slimming centres do not work at all. waste of money. the technology they use are out dated and only "slim" you down temporarily due to water loss from their "heat" treatments or "cold" treatments. ineffective and waste of time and money. the only thing that works is really either diet, exercise, surgery, or manual massage.

Anyway, I'm letting go of a post-natal jamu slimming treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment massage and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The massage uses with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes massage (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please PM me for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package. or email mahjong9 at yahoo dot com

Thank you

p/s: * this is not a sexual service

Hi,

Indeed after given birth, it is so difficult to slim back to before given birth weight. I was like 48kgs 7yrs ago, after given birth to 2 children. I ballooned to 56kgs.

Have been trying many ways like buying off the rack slimming tea, on-line slimming pdts,etc.. but i got side effects like diarrhoea and thirsty. Then, I went to buy those applying type. However, after I stopped applying, I rebounced back again.

But something amazing happened last year Oct, I saw one of my friend had slimmed down, she was those fat since young type. So I was quite convinced hence I took up the program she was having. Miraculously, I slimmed down abt 10kgs in 3mths time (oct-jan). Even I had stopped the program for 9mths (feb-now), my weight did not get rebounce back and it dropped further. Currently, I am 45kgs, lighter than even before I gave birth.

Never regret of taking up this program,slimming is such a breeze to me.

Try X-fat from Xndo @ Vivo City. Now having 35% storewide discount from today (4/11) till Mon (7/11), except promotional items. #B2-K5, near Giant supermarket.

Marie France works only if you sign up for a few types of treatment, use them concurrently (eg. doing 2 treatments within a day like warm wrap + machine-type). Costly but will help to kickstart weight-loss. Lost 10kg with MF in a month (diligently booked treatments 2/3 times a week for about 4 weeks, then reducing to once/twice a week). I agree that the cold wrap doesn't work! Good thing they introduced warm wraps so they allowed me to change package. Had rashes, caught cold and felt tortured during the cold wrap sessions.

The only -ve thing about MF is that certain consultants are always nagging about top-up/new treatments etc when you're 2/3 through with the package. Otherwise, they do give serum/cream for you to apply after each treatment and no other purchase is needed unless you request to purchase. What I did was that I gave them no time to talk to me after each treatment and insist that the existing treatments are working well. Follow up with regular basic massage if you have time/$ and healthy eating habits + exercise.

After you're happy with the weight loss, you may get back to sports/exercise. I tend to put on more bulk if I exercise 'cos I end up feeling very hungry. So far, dietery supplements and meal replacements don't go well with me. End up either bloating, feeling hungry (I cannot do without rice/noodles/meat) or nauseous 'cos lactose intolerant.

Hi just want to share that u need to exercise at least twice a week, do cardio exercise for about 30 to 40 min, do weights for 30min and stretch for 10min. So it will be around 1.5hrs each time. Just go to any sports council gym which charge only $2.50 per entry. So it works out to be only $20per week. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back