Gynae in sgh or kkh (high risk)

Neerak

Hi, anyone was with high risk pregnancy and would you recommend the high risk clinic in sgh or kkh? Any gynae too?

My ivf gynae dont do delivery and due to my mc history, she recommend me to go to a gynae that manges high risk. I will be doing cleavage too. TiA!

Hi, anyone was with high risk pregnancy and would you recommend the high risk clinic in sgh or kkh? Any gynae too?

My ivf gynae dont do delivery and due to my mc history, she recommend me to go to a gynae that manges high risk. I will be doing cleavage too. TiA!

Hi, do you mean cerclage? I did mine at KKH under dr shephali Tagore. She's a high risk gynae.

Hi,
Mine is also high risk pregnancy but I went to the public hospital instead of private in public hospital route as the cost is expected to be high.

Is there any difference between the treatment or going the private route in KK Hospital will be better?

Hope you someone can advise.

Hi,
Mine is also high risk pregnancy but I went to the public hospital instead of private in public hospital route as the cost is expected to be high.

Is there any difference between the treatment or going the private route in KK Hospital will be better?

Hope you someone can advise.
Hi the treatment might differ from individual doc. Can PM me instead?

When I had high-risk pregnancy (preeclampsia), we opted to go private instead for hands-on care. My husband and I chose Dr Regina Ng at Clementi.

my personal choice would be sgh.
i wouldn’t go private cox lots of private gynaes send their patients to kkh once there are complications

Back