Greentree Montessori 4hr/day or apple tree 2hr/day

Cal_Kal

Hi mommies,
I have 2.5 yr boy who doesn't need to be in CC (I'm full time mom and expecting). But I do want him to be in playgroup couple hours a day. I heard lots of good things about Montessori and I'm sure they will learn a lot freedomly. My son used to be in apple tree for 2 months but I took him out bc we went overseas. He loves apple tree playgroup bc there's lots of music & movement throughout the class. I guess question is, which playgroup should I send him to? Montessori playgroup or apple tree playgroup? Your opinion means a lot and I appreciate it.

Hi mommies,
I have 2.5 yr boy who doesn't need to be in CC (I'm full time mom and expecting). But I do want him to be in playgroup couple hours a day. I heard lots of good things about Montessori and I'm sure they will learn a lot freedomly. My son used to be in apple tree for 2 months but I took him out bc we went overseas. He loves apple tree playgroup bc there's lots of music & movement throughout the class. I guess question is, which playgroup should I send him to? Montessori playgroup or apple tree playgroup? Your opinion means a lot and I appreciate it.

Hi Cal_kal

Since u r pregnant better to choose the school that is convenient.
My opinion :
If your son can talk ,express himself well and is independent, then go to 4hrs lesson. If he still can't talk well then go to 2 hrs playgroup.

Hi Cal_kal

Since u r pregnant better to choose the school that is convenient.
My opinion :
If your son can talk ,express himself well and is independent, then go to 4hrs lesson. If he still can't talk well then go to 2 hrs playgroup.

Thanks so much again (and again poco)

You are God sent! Really appreciate your recommendations. :) After u said that, I'll do a school tour at the Greentree montessori and My gym to see which class suit him better.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

Back