Good confinement lady

Singapore daytime confinement lady. Non stay.
Reliable & good with babies.
Able to cook confinement food.
Stay @ hougang
Interested pls call me @ HP 9781 9809 for details.

Hi Mummies,

I had hard time finding a good & reliable CL. My edd is on late May 2013 and perhaps will gif birth early due to 2nd child.

I had contacted Sabrina, May all already booked till Sep 2013.

Need help urgently. Thank you.

I need help with finding a reliable CF too. Any more recommendations? Called Aunty Sabrina, her price is higher than the usual market rate of 2.3k-2.4k.

My CL Aunty Akiau is with me for another week before my confinement ends. I am thankful that we managed to engage her at the last minute and I would recommend her - she is supportive of breastfeeding and doesn't make unkind remarks even if supply is low.
She is very clean & hygiene, mops my kitchen floor after every meal she cooks and doesn't make a mess. She takes initiative to help out whenever she can - washes/folds family's clothes, sweep/mop house floor in the morn.
She takes good care of my newborn too and will highlight concerns (bleeding belly button after U-cord drops off / skin rashes) rather than keep quiet.
She has a request to apply work permit - we did so willingly for that piece of mind. It is around S$175 levy one time payment.

You can PM me if you wish to get her contact.
Cheers!

Hi Mummies,

I have a good confinement lady to recommend. Her name is Amy Pang and she is from Kluang. As far as i know she does this confinement lady thing pretty casually. She completed several cases and the feedback is all pretty good so far.
She loves babies, chatty and friendly, clean and neat, would take care of any baby as one of her own. She cooks good/great food and is very motherly towards my cousins.
The reason i recommended her cause both my cousins were being taken care by her 2 months ago. And now they missed her already, even the babies.
Besides, she is also very hygiene as she will mop and clean the kitchen every time after cooking and would not mind to helpout with some light house chores(moping, washing toilets and etc). She would also do all the marketing / shopping daily.
Every meal she will prepare a big bowl of soup for my cousins as to boost her breast milk supply and would not mind to cook slightly more for the rest of the family as well for dinner.
I'm not receiving any token from her for writing this, it's just appreciations to her for taking good care of my cousins and my nieces 2 months back.
She can be contacted at M'sia +6017-7058532 if you are interested to check her out.

Hi,

I am looking for a stay in confinement lady. Edd date is 23rd Jun 2013. Any good recommendation please PM me.

thanks.

Hi mummies,

I'm doing my confinement now, based on my personal experience in the past 3 weeks, I would like to recommend my CL, Joanne, to you

Reasons for recommendation:
1. Overseas exposure - Mummies hire her to go England to do confinement.
2. Cooks delicious and nutritious food and soup. I seldom see same dishes cooked by her in the past 3 weeks. She cooked for all meals for my whole family, including my hubby, parents and my 3-year-old girl. For myself, I have 4 soup (breakfast, lunch, dinner, super) everyday, which can help me with my body recovery as well as milk increase.
3. Very knowledgeable on herbs - what herbs mummies can eat and not to eat, when can eat, she knows a lot and plan out for me. As I delivered thru C session, Joanne advised me what herbs to use to cook in week1 &2, what can eat from week 3. She will observe my face and body changes day by day,and advised me What I need. Such as my face Is pale one day, she said she will cook more 补血 herbs that day. She find that I very easy to get breathless, she will use more 补气herbs, etc.
4. Very patient with me and my baby. When I have question, she will try to explain to me. When my baby made a bit sound or noise at night, she will wake up and check, to ensure everything is fine, then she went back sleep again. If my baby hungry at night, she will ask me if I want bf, if not, she will take care of the baby, and ask me to sleep.

Overall, I am very happy with her now. Hopefully you will have the same feeling as me.

If you wants to get her contact, pls email me [email protected]

Hi, mommies

helping my CL yen ying to post, she is really friendly, patient n good with baby. Can cook very well too.I'm quite a fussy mommy but she is good. SMS me if your interested, 93368616. Im helping her to post beacuse she is my best CL. Thanks

Dear all , auntie Hui Feng had requested for me to stop promoting her for personal reasons thus i would not be replying email for enquries about her and to all mum to be , i wish you best of luck in finding a great CL !

Hello,

I would like to high recommend previous CL- Auntie Xin Hua. She has a good experience to take care and handle BB and good cooking skills. I was very satisfied and feel comfortable with her services.

You may contact her via her SG mobile: 9069 9570 or Msia mobile: 017-241 8030.

Hence, she is a PR and no need to apply WP

HI all

I try calling Sabrina and her charges was pretty high! She is charging at 3k n she wants a WP, a room for her to rest, baby clothes n my clothes will b use by washer not hand wash n do not help with house chores other than cooking n looking after baby. So I decide to drop her.

I call the very popular auntie siew ling I was shocked by her proud attitude... I call n ask her charges n she ask me on my EDD so I reply saying that estimate early Dec n ask her for charges again. Again she ask if I can give the exact date if not call her back again when I have the date. I won't call her again. Sometimes I find that once a CL get too popular this kind of thing will happen and their charges will keep going up.

In the end I got my CL recommend by my friend who charge 2.4k also from Malaysia but do not require any Wp.

Hi mummies,

I'm doing currently doing my confinement (in my 4th week) and would like to recommend my CL, Lan Yee.

1. Cooks really delicious and nutritious meals and soup ( including papaya with fish, black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She seldom cook the same dishes. She prepares meals for my hubby too. On alternate day, she will also prepare herbal soup (black chicken with dang gui, etc).
2. Cooks red dates drink daily. She also boils herbal water for showering from week 3 onwards.
3. Very knowledgeable - know what to eat and what to avoid.
4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care coz he always wake up in the middle of the night n quite bad temper. But she has been very patient all this while. She is able to wake up whenever the baby cries or make funny noise, even at night.
5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was previously in London for a few months in 2013 and was only back in mar 2013 hence has not taken up any job from sept - nov 2013. For those who are interested, can contact her directly

She is currently in Singapore and will be back in Malaysia in mid May. Her contact no is +65 81496895 (Sg) or +60 16 9188648 (mal). You can also pm me if you would like to know more about her.

Hi Mummy,

I have good CL to recommend, her name is Yu Ang Auntie. She cook great food, took good care for my new born baby & clean up my house. Her full booked until end of Nov'13. She is very nice & friendly CL & more than 10 years experience. She contact number is +60165333367. Price very reasonable & works for 28 days.

Hi my confinement is ending this week and we r very satisfied with my CL. My friend and cousin have both engaged her before and feedback of her were excellent. Her clients are mainly repeated customers and it is advisable to book her as soon as u know u are pregnant. She is a superb cook, very easy-going (not stubborn), hygenic and very good at handling baby e.g she'll slowly and patiently talk to baby and comfort her on those many sleepless nights and yet she's still able to freshen up the next day and complete all the chores. Amazing energy indeed! She also cooks for the family and looks after my elder son with the help of my helper. She is also v pro bf-ing and brew soup & cook fish daily to boost my BM supply unlike my previous CL. Her contact as follows: Auntie Baozhen: 8267 7197 / +60 17 721 8523

Hi my confinement is ending this week and we r very satisfied with my CL. My friend and cousin have both engaged her before and feedback of her were excellent. Her clients are mainly repeated customers and it is advisable to book her as soon as u know u are pregnant. She is a superb cook, very easy-going (not stubborn), hygenic and very good at handling baby e.g she'll slowly and patiently talk to baby and comfort her on those many sleepless nights and yet she's still able to freshen up the next day and complete all the chores. Amazing energy indeed! She also cooks for the family and looks after my elder son with the help of my helper. She is also v pro bf-ing and brew soup & cook fish daily to boost my BM supply unlike my previous CL. Her contact as follows: Auntie Baozhen: 8267 7197 / +60 17 721 8523

Hi all what is the market rate for ang bao? And what shall we ask and find out from the CL when we call them before we decide to engage them? I spoke to one CL recently and it ended up with her interviewing me instead haha. She ask me if this is my first child, where I stay, if I stay with my in-laws n state she won't mop the house everyday. Oh n she reminded me not to forget the 2 ang baos to give her.

hi, I am starting this thread to introduce my mum as a confinement lady. She has extensive experience (over 5 years) as confinement lady and know all kind of confinement food just for the mother. The only shortcoming that she has is she can only speak Mandarin and Hokkien as she is a Malaysian. Those interested to engage her service can call myself at 98801042.

Dear mommies, thanks for sharing your confinement experiences. After having 2 counts of confinement experience ( I have 2 gals)
happy.gif
, I felt compelled to share mine so that new mommies out there researching on confinement services would have a better sense of how some CLs are like nowadays,and to have more realistic expectations.

although my CL did her job ok but her 'external' requests irritated me and my family and I could understand why she was sent back by two other families before her assignment's up.

I had this CL called Feng Jie from Segamat (Hp +60-127808126) last year. I regretted giving her contact to my friend. In terms of confinement experience she's ok, cooking is average, does basic sweeping, mopping on alternate days, handling of baby is ok except that at some nights when she couldn't calm my baby to sleep, she would just handover to me to settle. She's not too patient as I had observed. In addition, there were many instances that this CL went a little overboard.

Confinement duties - She's rather fast worker but she tried to take some short-cuts such as making 1 big pot of soup to be used in a few meals over 1 - 2 days (i.e you get overnight soup)

The main complain abt her is her work ethics.
1. Talk on phone frequently and my friend feedback that she yak on phone every night during her confinement. I find that her hp ringtone is super loud too.
2. During my confinement, she watched 2+ hrs TV during some morn/aftns cos there’s not much chores for her to do.
3. Deployed cunning sales tactics by providing ‘value-add’ services in order to peddle her own stuff to us. She bought 2 packs of bee hoon from Malaysia as 'welcome gift', claiming that some families may forget to buy food supplies on first day of confinement. After that she peddled white rice wine at S$30 per bottle (bottled in a <800ml yoghurt bottle) to us before coming over. Told her my MIL would make glutinous rice wine for me but yet she ‘innocently’ claimed that my MIL had ordered 2 bottles of glutinous rice wine from her on the phone. MIL said that we had no choice but to buy from her since she had brought them.
4. Used confinement time to do her own things. she shopped for CNY clothes on first trip to market with MIL. Requested MIL to help her buy salmon (for her daughter who had given birth earlier) and sea cucumber. Later requested husband to help her change currency. Also wanted to buy the hsehold items she saw in our house and wanted us to buy it for her. Once i allowed her to go out to shop, she spent 3 mornings on that. Even dropped hints that previous employers had given her some of the products or foodstuff which they had bought.
At my friend's confinement, she requested to be brought to Pearl Centre (Chinatown!) to buy clothes when my friend stay in Simei! I understand her daughter and son-in-law (m’sians) are both working and staying in Singapore full time so why can’t she ask her daughter to take her to shopping on the weekends when she's not on assignment?

During my confinement, FJ got a new assignment. she asked her client to do a fund transfer of $200 deposit to my bank acc and then get me to pay her in cash. I realise she's been doing this all the time but again, can't she get her daughter to open a local bank acc (in her daughter's name) and save the rest of us this trouble?

5. My friend said she asked for taxi fare for departure when she should already have her 'departure' ang bao. During my time, she requested that the ‘Thank You (Departure) ang bao amt must be enough to buy a set of clothes (at s'pore's retail rates) and pestered my parents-in-law to drive her to Woodlands train station on last day to save on her taxi fare. And my PIL did, out of courtesy.
I wonder if any mommies have such similar experience?

Seriously looking for a confinement lady in dec as my edd
Is 25 dec 13 but most are fully booked... Can someone help?
Only looking for day time from 9-6pm, kindly pm me if you have any recommendations thanks a lot mummies!

Dear Mummy,

I have good CL to recommend, her name is XiuHua Auntie. She cook great food, took good care for my new born baby &amp; She is very experience &friendly CL more than 10 year’s experience.interested to engage her service please call 9729-7701.

on my previous post on auntie ah kee, jus to keep all of you updated.

She has left for home after a week of extension.
and now reality has kicked in..im waking up everynight midnight 3am and 6am to feed my girl.
im not complaining but i do miss auntie ah kee.
she has yet become our family member. even my maid and mum misses her too.

Shes so thoughtful ful that she even calls the next day after she left for home to check if we are managing the baby ok. if i am eating well and highlight to us again the baby's sleeping patterns

for such a nice auntie, im writing this post jus in hope that she gets more jobs since i cant afford to pay her more.
she mention shes avail next year except JAN so mummies please call her to check.
heres her malaysia +60167009038

or email me [email protected] for verification

to all mums,

i wanna recommend my confinement lady auntie ah Kee if you are looking for a good reliable and trustworthy confinement lady.

Im still doing confinement now so if you wanna speak to her u may call her singapore number.84395879

I even extended her till mid august to help me.
Im not advertising for her. i jus find her V nice and wishes that she gets more jobs.
auntie Ah kee say as long as work happy, everyone happy can liao.

Pros:
1. Super clean, Baths and change of clothes after every cooking
2. Starts her day early ard 7
3. Very systematic. she bathes baby every morning are 9am and cleans her again in the evening ard 6pm.
4. prepares my water for shower every evening and after i shower she'll always ensure i have warm chicken essence/ birds nest.
5.easily awakes for night feeds and i can leave my baby in her good hands.
6. not lazy. evening if she has time for rest during noon she will only rest awhile then start to find things to do.
7.easy going. doesnt mind cooking for the family. she can eat left overs from us and she doesnt mind
8. always ensure im not hungry and my portion of food is always quite a huge serving. whereas, herself, she eats simple veg w rice or leftovers
9. doesnt mind sleeping in the living room as we have no rooms for her.
10.always makes HOT towel for me before BF and ensure i have my longan drink during BF and very encouraging when i dun have enuf milk

cons:
food has not much variation. however i dun mind as the food she cooks is tasty enuf.

She's unavail in JAN next year.
Malaysia number+60167009038

Please email me if u need verification.
[email protected]

Hi Mummies, do you know if it is compulsory to apply the work permit for the malaysian confinement lady? I asked a few and they said don't need but the one I am engaging asked me to apply. It's like $155 to MOM.

Hi Everyone, I would like to recommend a good confinement nanny that have just finish doing confinement for me. She is auntie Siew from Tangkak, M'sia. She have taken good care of my baby girl,very attentive to her as I did'nt hear my baby cry often and auntie will attend to her within minutes once she start crying.

Auntie Siew is also very hygine as she will mop and clean the kitchen everytime after cooking and does'nt mind to help me with some light house chores(moping, washing toilets and etc). She will also do all the marketing for me daily as the market is just few blocks away.
Every meal she will prepare a big bowlof soup for me to boost my breast milk supply and will prepare dinner for my husband as well for dinner.

I'm not receiving any token from her for writing this, it's just my little appreciation to her for taking good care of me and my baby girl during my confinement month. Btw, she is a stay in confinement nanny with me for 28 days which gives me a good night sleep at night as she will take care of all the night feeding.

She is contactable at M'sia +6016-6870058 / SG-83058350 if you are interested to check her out.

Beware of aunty Siew. I have booked her early of this yearv2013. i have informed her about the date of my discharge from hospital. She confirmed she will reach my home on the day itself but at the end she never showup. She called my hubby saying she was not feeling well and requested to come at 3pm at the following day. i have called her and double confirm she will reach at the mentioned time. she told me that she almost reached sg. 1 hour later she called my hubby saying she stuck in sg custom and anot able to enter sg. OMG, she seems lied to us!!..horrible CL. she said she already hv a friend who will replace her and will come to our house at the following day. in fact she hasnt find anyone to replace her as she didnt call back and let us know who will be coming. at the end, we decided to find another CL at last minute.

THINK Twice before you decide to hire her.

Hi Mummies,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Auntie Lan.
She is caring but not over-bearing the baby. Bath, apply lotion to massage the baby in the morning, and wipe the baby once more when changing the baby to bedtime cloth.
She is also neat and organised, ensure our place is clean for both the baby and mummy.
Cooks delicious, nutritious food and tonic soup. She always ask for feedback in order to suit individual preference, she cooks different variety of food during the month, so that I won't get bored. She also like to share her knowledge on the food/herbs that best for mummy.
She don't mind cooking for my husband, and helping on some household chores.
I am very grateful she is willing to do marketing for me by walking to the market closeby, since my family are not staying in Singapore and my husband is not very good in this.
Auntie Lan is reachable at:
+6016-666 9594 (Malaysia) or 9890 7889 (Singapore)

just did my confinement in July.
Aunt Bi Ai from malaysia JB after reading one of the recommendation here.
i met her in JB and pass her the deposit of $400. (u can meet her in woodlands too)

quite experience i would say. nice confinement food but selection not many.

but was important is taking care of baby.
she wake up promptly to handle baby. very well taken care of.
she has 6 grandchildren and has been doing confinement for many years.
she's is in her late 60s.

if interested PM me, i can pass you her contact.

Anybody knows the market rate for Indonesia confinement lady? Any difference in price if looking after twins? TIA.

Hi Mummies,
i've found my CL through this forum, and thought i'll send my review here too:) Her name is Auntie Siew Zhen, and she's been with me for 3 weeks:) Shes been a really really great help!!!!!!
I have also extended her as she's soo nice. She's been cooking very yummy food for me & family daily, and we super love her dishes! She's so helpful in family chores too, and my mom was so impressed.
She is really patient with my baby too, even though my baby takes 1 hr to drink each feed, she still patiently insist to make sure my baby finish her feed.
As a first time mummy, i'm really lost even with the equipments like pumps, steralize equipments and baby items. She was the one who taught me how to use them!
I have a dog at home too, and she love my dog so much, my dog sticks to her like magnet daily...
I'm so gona miss her!
She's booked till April next year..mummies who wish to book her later can call her at

Quick question: Is it a common practice to deposit advance payment of 20% of the fees to confinement lady's account without her providing you with full name or any other identification except for a temporary phone number?

Hi all,

I would like to recommend day time CL, Auntie Chua. She has years of experience as CL and also good in cooking. Most importantly she took good care of mummies and babies. She works from 9am to 6pm preferable at Yishun or nearby area. She was booked for the month of Aug and Sep 2014. You may contact her directly at 8373 5573 for discussion.

Hi Jlsc,

I have never hear about advance payment for CL. What if she don't turn up or something? Usually we give ang pows to CL on the first day and last day. Beware as it sound very suspicious.

Hi All Mummy,
my mum is 玉兰, she is a Confinement Lady ,have more than 3 years experience.
her contact number Malaysia mobile 012 - 7818518 OR Singapore Mobile: 8354 3357.

Hi All Mummy,

I am Auntie Pat. I will like to introduce my service.

Singaporean Confinement Nanny who is WINGS-KKH trained
Effectively communicates in English, Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese
Able to Handle emergencies. E.g. Getting medical assistance
Can Google if there is any needs
Full time, lived-in $2300 with proper accommodation
Other options can be discussed.

Interested please sms Singapore mobile: 94511468, Auntie Pat.

Hi Mummies,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Auntie Lan.
She is caring but not over-bearing the baby. Bath, apply lotion to massage the baby in the morning, and wipe the baby once more when changing the baby to bedtime cloth.
She is also neat and organised, ensure our place is clean for both the baby and mummy.
Cooks delicious, nutritious food and tonic soup. She always ask for feedback in order to suit individual preference, she cooks different variety of food during the month, so that I won't get bored. She also like to share her knowledge on the food/herbs that best for mummy.
She don't mind cooking for my husband, and helping on some household chores.
I am very grateful she is willing to do marketing for me by walking to the market closeby, since my family are not staying in Singapore and my husband is not very good in this.
Auntie Lan is reachable at:
+6016-666 9594 (Malaysia) or 9890 7889 (Singapore)

Hi Aby, thank you for your recommendations.

Hihi,

Would like to recommend our confinement lady who is serving us now. Her name is Auntie Yuhua who is from Seremban, Negri Sembilan who has 9 years of experience.

Auntie Yuhua was a recommendation by our friend - she makes excellent confinement dishes, as well as non-confinement ones. She really is a great cook, as well as attentive to details.

Apart from taking care of the baby and dishes, she does washing of laundry daily, cleaning up the kitchen, sweeping and mopping of floors and toilets as well, since we do not have a maid. Most importantly, she treats and cares for our baby well. Basically she doesn't take too many breaks and works hard.

She is available now for later half of Dec and 2013.

If interested, do give her a call at the following:

Auntie Yuhua
+60 12 923 4220 (Malaysian Hp - always available)
91562925 (Singapore pre-paid contact valid till end Dec 2012)

Thanks!

Thanks. Was impressed with the description hence got her to do my confinement. I must say she isnt as good as what's been mentioned here.

Basically, she does nothing much as I have a helper. The only tasks she does is taking care of baby and cooking. The rest of the tasks were handled by my helper. Even with that, she is very slow in handling baby's needs i.e feeding of baby. At times, when baby is crying, she is busy cooking and ignores the cry. Many times, we have to help or even have to tell her that baby is crying as if she can't hear the baby's cry.

In terms of food, I do not think she's a great cook. Every alternate day, I eat the same food (Non-confinement ones). She doesn't even know the type of food to cook that will help improve milk flow in lactation e.g fish head and green papaya soup (the basic ones which I am familiar with as my previous confinement nanny did), much less the herbs and all (simply no idea/knowledge). In terms of speed, even cooking less than 3 dishes per meal, she takes a long time to cook. Definitely not worth paying a fresh grad salary for a job that can be done more efficiently by my wonderful helper who is paid many times lesser than what she's getting.

She is very disorganised and forgetful. She doesn't have a fixed schedule for baby's bath etc. There was an occasion when she bathed baby with dove instead of the pigeon (3 in one). When asked, she laughed it off and said that the bottles looked alike.

I strongly would not recommend her to anyone

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I just want to share my experience with my confinement lady, Auntie Chong. She’s amazing! She comes from Malaysia and prepares traditional confinement food. Auntie Chong’s not stubborn in her ways and doesn’t make you abstain from shampoo-ing for a month. (I won’t be able to take it :/) Although I did abstain from shampoo-ing my hair for seven days but that's because I’ve always suffered from terrible headaches pre-pregnancy and I didn’t want to have more “wind” in my head later. She’ll also always prepare a bucket of herbal bath for you daily.

I had blocked ducts on some days which were hindering my milk flow. I’m so thankful that Auntie Chong had taken a course in massage. She knew exactly how to massage my breast and it made the milk flow a lot better. It was really really painful, but it’s still better than paying $150+ to get a lactation nurse to massage for you.

She’s pro breast milk and will boil big pots of soups for you to help you build and maintain your milk flow. Within the first few days of her arrival, my milk increased dramatically after drinking all her herbal soups. My baby’s on full breast milk and he is given formula only when I feel like he's still too hungry after drinking my milk. Longer sleeps for baby = longer sleeps for adults! :)

Auntie Chong has amazing knowledge in Chinese herbs (her brother has a medicinal hall that she helps ou at) and she has taken a course to learn how to massage baby too. I firmly believes that massages will help the baby sleep better and it's also some bonding time for us.

She cooks for you and your hubby. She also takes effort to mop the kitchen floor after preparing her meals. I also give her free reign to make my kitchen hers. I personally think that if she’s comfortable, she’ll be able to take care of you and baby better. After all, she’s going to be working with you for a month!

Overall, she's a real gem and I'm so thankful that I found her to help me in my confinement. I'm completely clueless cos this is my first born and my parents, in-laws weren't able to help much. She is very responsible and sincerely cares for me and baby's well-being.

If you’re interested to engage in her services, you can contact me at [email protected] or call me at 93886999 :)

Here's some pics of the yummy food she made!
Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5-1.jpg

Hi, my CL is really good for me! She takes good care of me, my 2 years old daughter and my newborn baby, leaving me with no worries. Her food is pretty good too. She believe in letting the mummy have ample rest so she will totally take over in the day time and i take over during nite feeding as i insisted on latching.
My eldest daughter keeps asking for her when she comes back from childcare as my CL will cooks her fav foods for her to eat.

For those lloking for CL during CNY period, She told me that the rate is around $3.2k, not sure if this will change for 2013. Currently she is still available during CNY.

Her name is Mei Qing, SG number is 82657476. Malaysia number is +60 167333008. Tell her recommended by Ah Li(Donna) from Jurong West.

i hired Mei Qing during my CL in May. My nightmare started too:-
1) Before she left, she cut the rubber on my front load washing machine!!! I don't know is she purposely or she cut it because it is dirty. no common sense at all!!

2) She told me no need to wake bb up for milk. that time my bb has jaundice, kept sleeping.

3) most disgusting part is she put her comb n toothbrush in the kitchen drawer, together with spoons n forks!!

4) She can't multitask. Eating takes 20-30 mins!! even me also eat faster than her.

5) She ll expect u to look after bb yr own. there was a night bb cranky until 11om++, she passed the bb to me n told bb "nah, give u bel to yr mummy!"

6) There was a night i noticed she put the tablecloth into a pot that we used to cook soup n dessert!! oh my god! thenxt day used the same pot to cook dessert again!

7) She can't mop n sweep the floor well. she won't mop the floor for u unless u ask..

many more stories with her during these 28 days. btw, she is indonesia chinese, so maybe different culture.

Hi,

I had a horrible experience with CL in my 1st pregnancy.

I'm glad that the current CL is very caring and patient towards my newborn this round.

She is booked until Mar/Apr 15. Call her if you need her service

香姐
Malaysia hp: 016-4388738
Singapore hp: 84529423

Hi all,

I would like to recommend day time CL, Auntie Chua. She has years of experience as CL and also good in cooking. Most importantly she took good care of mummies and babies. She works from 9am to 6pm preferable at Yishun or nearby area. She was booked for the month of Aug and Sep 2014. You may contact her directly at 8373 5573 for discussion.

Hi Jlsc,

I have never hear about advance payment for CL. What if she don't turn up or something? Usually we give ang pows to CL on the first day and last day. Beware as it sound very suspicious.

Thanks to xinmak for the recommendation of Auntie Chua. She is good and experience in handling our baby. That's always her priority. Of course she also took good care of my wife and gave proper advised in what to do and avoid. Our family like her very much as she is now part of the family member. I personally like her cooking, especially the delicious fried salmon cube and broccoli. She will prepare the dinner for us before she went back. Her cook is fantastic and I really want to prolong her service just because of that. Hahaha... we are very happy to have her as CL. I would recommend her to all go to be mummies, especially those staying at Yishun. Her contact remain the same 83735573. You will not regret with her service.

Back