Glenn Doman Flash Cards Vs Shicida Method

hi
i have blank flashcards from C1S Ivory (FB1B) 300 gsm - 1 side glossy, 1 side matte.

6" x 22" around 500 pcs (Glenn Domann Reading card)
11"x11" around 550 pcs (for Glenn Doman Math Card)
letting go for $60

Collection at Ghim Moh Rd

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me

Thanks!

Brand new Glenn Doman Box set consisting of "How smart is your baby" book, vacuum sealed flash cards and checklist. $100/-

https://picasaweb.google.com/115709933521034567259/BrandNewBabyGoodies#

Pick up location Tiong bahru mrt/ plaza.
Elsewhere to be arranged.
Thanks!

6547649.jpg
6547650.jpg

I am interested to get Glenn Doman Eng/Chi/Math full set together with the relevant books.

Pls PM me your price, condition of the sets.

PM me pictures if possible. thank u.

Jac

Hi, you do not accept PMs. i have GD Eng/Chi/Math set with relevant books for English, Math and Encyclopedia knowledge. condition for Eng set 7/10. condition for Chi and Math set 8/10. selling all for only $350. for pics, pls PM me your email address. thanks

Hi want to sell square blank flashcards for DIY Glenn Doman math cards for mums on a budget.
Specifications as in GD book, one side glossy one side matte.
100pc for $10
You can buy the red dot stickers from daiso in packs of 500s for $2. Since a set of 1-100 needs 5050 dots, you need 11 packs=$22. total investment is $32 which is much cheaper than buying the kit. (of course no equations, but that one can DIY too!)You can borrow the book from library to find out how to use the cards.

email if interested [email protected]
thanks

Hi, want to amend my previous post. The red dot stickers at Daiso selling 500 pc for $2 are not all red! It has 5 colours in the packet blue, green, yellow and white. SORRY for mis info! Flashcards still available. Size 11x11 inches. Pick up at Woodlands/Admiralty MRT. Quite heavy 300gsm so will be ex to post!

Hi, I have a set of Math kit (bought from Malaysia). Same requirement as Glenn Doman 11"x11". Used on 1 child only. Very gd condition. pm me if you are keen
happy.gif

Hi, I would like to let go my 15sets of GD cards (11"x11")Each of the Bit of Intelligence cards has colour image on the front and ten related facts (Programs of Intelligence) on the back.

I also have some A5 and A4 blank flashcards to let go.

Interested pls email me to get more details.Thanks.

I have a set of Glenn Doman kit
1) The GD's baby reading kit vol 1
2) The GD's baby reading kit vol 2
3) How to teach your baby to read kit
4) How to teach your baby maths kit

Letting go at $350 for the whole set. Email me [email protected] if you are interested

have set of GD english (mint condition) as well as encylopedia set(hard to get as specially printed), both condition 9/10 and selling at only $200 for both together. self collect near newton. pls email [email protected]

Hi,

I've preloved GD for sale,
1. The GD's baby reading kit vol 1 & 2
2. How to teach your baby to read kit
Some of them not used, but have yellow stains due to storge.
Pls quote you price.

Dear mummies,

I've unpleasant encounter with Hiap Moh.
Does any mummies know where to get blank flash cards beside getting from Hiap Moh?

Also have shichida materials:
a) Geniuses have Good Times
b) Language Genius 1

Do contact me if you're interested. Thank you!

Hi mummies

I have a complete set of english Glenn Doman cards Vol 1 and 2. Excellent condition as never used, cards are still wrapped.
Letting go at $700 negotiable.

Have blank cards as well. 15 by 20cm
100 pcs $10, will throw in free if taking complete set of GD cards.

Pls email me at [email protected] for pictures if interested. Self collection in the east (bedok reservoir)

Thanks!

WTS: Glenn Doman flashcards: English volume 1 and 2, Chinese volume 1 and 2 and math full sets. $400 for everything. Can't seem to find the books (teach your baby to read and teach your baby math though!) however they can be bought at bookshops cheaply. Have used cards for 3 kids, last one has finally grown up!

Also selling glenn doman Brachiating ladder. Made by carpenter in strong wood, paid $2000 to have it made 9 years ago, now selling for $1000. Excellent condition, painted beautifully in green and yellow.

SMS me at 96556154 if interested!

I've a set of Glenn Doman's flashcards:
1) English Vol 1 & 2 (Vol.2 unused)
2) Chinese Vol 1 & 2 (Vol.2 unused)
3) Maths (only 1/3 of the cards are used)

4) Book: How To Teach Your Baby To Read
5) Book: How To Teach Your Baby Math

All five set of flashcards + 2 books selling at $500. Condition is 7/10.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and I can send you the pics

hi,

i've a set of glenn doman's flashcards in mandarin vol 1 and 2.

bought from someone but basically unused but have kept for quite a few yrs.

selling for $100. self collect at punggol. sms or whatsapp me at 96795445. thanks.

Hello! I have the GD cards.

I have the mandarin vol 1 and 2
english 1 and 2
math
and also some others insects/ muscial instruments etc.

the cards are old, but basically unsued. only they have yellow spots. im willing to let the whole set go at $200.

please email me at [email protected]

self collect in punggol

Hi,

I am looking for 1-2 persons to spree blank, diy flashcards from hiap moh so as to qualify for free transportation. Collection point is Bishan St 22. Is anyone looking to buy 1 or 2 sets from Hiap Moh where Bishan is a convenient collection point?

Just to give an idea:

1 set of A4 gives 900 pieces, A5 gives 1800 pieces. Glenn doman cards specifications gives 600 pieces.

Each set of 1 side glossy, 1 side matt cards at 300 gsm is $52+gst. For A5 cards, this works out to $0.03 cents or so per card which is very cheap.

Feel free to consolidate with your friends to reach the quantity required per set. Alternatively, you can also mix different sizes of blankcards within 1 set (e.g 50% A4, 50% A5) but each additional size requirement within a set is additional $6+ gst.

This spree will close with a payment deadline of coming Sunday 14th July 2013 or earlier (if payment for 2 sets is received earlier) as I will be making a cheque for our combined purchases to send to hiap moh on the 15th July. No payment, no purchase.

Please PM me with all enquiries (as I will not be looking at this thread) before Thursday 11th July 2013 as hiap moh does not operate on Saturday and Sundays and I need to give hiap moh time to respond to your enquiries.

Back