Glenn Doman Flash Cards or Join Shicida Method

Hi, i'm looking for 2nd hand glenn doman english flash card. Pls whatsapp to my malaysia line as i'm there currently +60126067310,if u r interested to sell off. thanks.

Hi, Im looking for following preloved or brand new Glen Doman Encyclopedic Bits Titles.

Pls email me at [email protected].

-Basic Vocabulary
-Endangered Animals
-Works Of Leonardo Da Vinci
-Works Of Vincent Van Gogh
-Great Art Masterpieces
-Self-Portraits Of Great Artist

Thank you.
Regards.

hi

i am looking to buy A5 size arnd 300 gms flascards on various topics.

pls pm me with the topics price n collection point

tks

Hi,

I am looking for 1-2 persons to spree from hiap moh so as to qualify for free transportation. Collection point is Bishan St 22. Is anyone looking to buy 1 or 2 sets from Hiap Moh where Bishan is a convenient collection point?

Just to give an idea:

1 set of A4 gives 900 pieces, A5 gives 1800 pieces. Glenn doman cards specifications gives 600 pieces.

Each set of 1 side glossy, 1 side matt cards at 300 gsm is $52+gst. For A5 cards, this works out to $0.03 cents or so per card which is very cheap.

Feel free to consolidate with your friends to reach the quantity required per set. Alternatively, you can also mix different sizes of blankcards within 1 set (e.g 50% A4, 50% A5) but each additional size requirement within a set is additional $6+ gst.

This spree will close with a payment deadline of coming Sunday 14th July 2013 or earlier (if payment for 2 sets is received earlier) as I will be making a cheque for our combined purchases to send to hiap moh on the 15th July. No payment, no purchase.

Please PM me with all enquiries (as I will not be looking at this thread) before Thursday 11th July 2013 as hiap moh does not operate on Saturday and Sundays and I need to give hiap moh time to respond to your enquiries.

Anyone want to get blank flash cards? I'm intending to get from Hiap Moh. Self collection at Punggol/ Sengkang. Pls
PM me if interested.

Back