FREE Help - Primary School English Composition

Hi Everyone,

I've been actively providing FREE HELP in composition writing in my website to parents and their children in the Singapore Motherhood Forum since Dec 2012. At that time, I was thinking more along the line of helping upper primary children in their writing, so I posted in the forum for 'Year 2004 and Earlier'.

The website has since grown and I've been receiving composition from all levels, including Pri 1 and 2.

With the changes, I would like to invite you to join many many other readers in the thread below. My work is 100% and I do not spam. Please read the first post to have a clearer idea about myself & the purpose of my website.

At the moment, I am not able to receive any compositions because of overwhelming response this week. I will be accepting compositions again soon. In the meantime, browse through my website. There are lots of resources and compositions by other children and myself available. Please use them for PERSONAL & NON-COMMERCIAL USES only.

You can also subscribe to updates & my newsletter via a small tab on the left of my website.
I do not spam and do not have hidden links or pop-up advertisements in any of my links.

Hope to see you there soon! o_O

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/free-help-primary-school-english-composition.310/

Cheers,
SGmamadreams

** I will not be posting updates here, but only on the above Singapore Motherhood thread. I think it is counter-productive to post in so many threads. I also do not want to create multiple posts and hold up thread spaces unnecessarily.

Back