Formula milk

Saymarwaa

Hi
My baby is 3 month old and she is having nan ha since birth as my milk supply is very low. I pump and can only get 150ml per day,,,my baby has around 650 ml per day. Last few days she is not drinking even 650ml. We want to change the formula brand as we heard nan ha is bitter. Please recommend us a brand. Thanks

Hi, you may want to try friso. Both my kids are feeding well and gaining weight. Friso has a nice vanilla smell and easy to digest no problem with colic so far.

Dear daddies and mummies,

I have 3 tins of Friso Step 3, each 1.8kg to sell away as my boy is allergic to it. Everytime after consuming it he gets severe cough and runny nose. The expiry date is 23 Oct 2017. Intend to sell off at $60 per tin. Very sorry that I'm not able to offer more discounts as we come from a low income family. Sincerely hope you can understand. Greatly appreciate and thanks in advance for your kind understanding. Interested buyers kindly contact me at 97712131.

Thanks again

Me too changed from s26 to enfamil... S26 makes my bb constipate... So far he is good with enfamil... :)

Hi Saymarwaa, u can try Friso milk. Friso provide the sufficient nutrients like calcium, DHA and etc for your child development. My boy loves it and he has no constipation and he drink well. So i stick with Friso. Plus Friso always has a lot promotion. Last month was a rocking boat. It look so fun. This month is Xmas more choice.

Back