Flatten Tummy, Reduce Cellulite, Trim and Tone Hip & Thigh

Discussion in 'For Business' started by itsi, May 7, 2009.

1. itsi

itsi Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  2. gondina

gondina Member

I gave birth 2 weeks ago, apparently i have loose skin on my tummy, can i use this and which one is better for me?
  3. shenice

shenice New Member

I had bought the lipo pants many years back and it's very effective if I wear it to excise cos it make me sweat a lot. But since I gave birth to my son I had no time to go to the gym. I'm thinking of getting one again but not sure which is better, pant or undergarment? For undergarment I can wear it under my clothes but for pants I can't. Do u think I can wear undergarment for excise. Which is more effective?
  4. itsi

itsi Member

Dear Gondina,

wearing our product with body movement will assist in firming the area.

Details can also be found at www.itsi.com.sg

Thank you.
    ITSI
  5. itsi

itsi Member

Dear shenice,

Both pant and undergarment are equally effective, but only the pant will make you sweat. Most important factor is which design could allow you to wear more frequently. The first 8 weeks are important.

Thank you.
    ITSI
  6. itsi

itsi Member

[​IMG]

Email: Sales@itsi.com.sg
    Retail: Blk 1, Joo Chiat Road, #02-1031. Joo Chiat Complex, Singapore 420001
    Opposite Geylang Seria Market & walking distance from Eunos / Paya Lebar MRT
    (Daily from 11am - 8.00pm)​
  7. itsi

itsi Member

[​IMG]

8. itsi

itsi Member

[​IMG]

GINA Grundy says she lost inches from her waist, hips and thighs after using the Lipo Contour pants for four weeks. I went from a size 12-14 to a size 10, she said. It has given me a new lease of life. It gives you so much more confidence especially as an older woman. Mrs Grundy, 46 a garden designer lives in Barnett, North London, with her husband Ron, a postman and children Danny 18 and Sarah 12.
    The weight crept on gradually and I went up and down trying various diets. It was especially hard after having children, she said. I tried my summer shorts on from last year and they are almost falling off me! It has also improved my skin texture. I don't think you can get rid of cellulite completely but it's definitely improved. Mrs Grundy lost an inch from her waist and two inches from her hips. Each thigh was diminished by one and a half inches while the circumference above her knee was an inch smaller.

[​IMG]

I'd always been unhappy with my lumpy thighs and flabby bottom, said Mrs Grundy, I'd tried various ways to shift the weight - aerobic classes to diets, cycling and swimming, and I'd even considered liposuction. She was approached to test the pants after signing up to receive information about weight loss products on an internet website.

I admit that I was dubious to start with - I couldn't understand how a pair of pants could help you lose inches. But in just a month I could see a huge difference. Now I don't feel so self-conscious about wearing a bikini. The one draw back was the effect that the pants had on her husband. He described them as the best form of contraception he had ever seen.

9. itsi

itsi Member

Introducing Leggings - not just a piece of leggings, but
    Cosmetex Leggings
    Made with intelligent fibre with ceramic crystals and millions of microcapsules using new active cosmetic principles, Cosmetex leggings have an instant, durable effect. They’ll help you lose inches and reduce the appearance of cellulite, while their second skin effect will give you a unique feeling of freedom.

[​IMG]

10. itsi

itsi Member

Wear and make your Tummy, Hip and Thigh area warm
    Lana Body and Short Micro-massage Slimming Pant
    Just by working with the movement of the body, Lanaform’s "Slimming Fabrics" range, including the Reducti, has the unique feature of preventing and eliminating cellulite with a winning combination of a constant micro-massage, heat and moisture and a boost to cellular exchanges.

The technique involves increasing circulation in your blood and tissue by constant micro-massaging. Heat and perspiration help to eliminate the excess water that all women retain. Your skin is rejuvenated and regenerated, becoming firmer, softer and smoother. You will feel the effects of the "Slimming Fabrics" within just a few weeks. Just wear the Reducti from Lanaform during the day for 2 months and you will be able to measure the results in centimetres!

Results achieved after a study lasting 28 days in the laboratory: Thigh measurement: up to - 7cm.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Daily from 11am - 8.00pm)
  11. itsi

itsi Member

Comfortably wear it under your own clothing
    Lipo Body and Short Micro-massage Undergarment

Remodels and supports STOMACH, BUTTOCKS, HIPS and THIGHS.

This product is designed by the brainchild of a leading cosmetic surgeon Professor Marco Gasparotti.

Originally used for supporting and remodelling the waist, stomach, buttocks, hips and thighs following cosmetic surgery, he discovered it had a wonderfully beneficial effect on its own without surgery.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lipo Body Undergarment is Great to wear after pregnancy

[​IMG]
    The unique high-waist design helps to flatten the stomach as well as helping to re-shape the bottom, hips and thighs. Immediate visible effect: LipoShape Body should be worn in direct contact with the skin under your clothes, the modulated compression instantly slims the figure and lifts the buttocks while the garment is worn. Ideal for those special occasions when you want to look your best.
    For a long lasting effect: LipoShape Body should be worn during the day, every day for 8 to 12 weeks. The results obtained progressively improve and are usually visible after four weeks. Also ideal to be worn after pregnancy.

(Daily from 11am - 8.00pm)