Fish Oil

Anytime is a good time. I'm taking Scott's Cod Liver Oil. The only one that doesn't have a funny smell

How much is that?

Saw from the web that Scott's Cod Liver oil contain high dosage of Vit A. Did u check with ur gynae for this?

Hi gilbert,

Nope, cos the vitmins in my package has all the nutrients needed like folic acid, vitamins and iron. He says that one single pill per day is more than enough, too much will have constipation.

my friend recomended one fish oil which contains high quality of Omega 3 and no fishy smell. Any one wanna know more can PM me.

baby ja,

I'm taking Neuro Gain fish oil. I start taking it after my 3rd months. It's recommended by my gynae. The fish oil is for pregnant and breastfeeding mum.

I am taking HerbaLifeline, omega3 with DHA
not bad actually...

Medical and nutritional experts agree that Omega-3 fatty acids play a significant role in good health, and some studies suggest it can help support the proper functioning of the heart. Herbalifeline™ is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and can be taken daily for optimum results.
A sea of ingredients: Herbalifeline™ includes other marine lipids, which offer powerful health-enhancing benefits direct from the sea.
Easy to digest: Low-reflux formula minimizes fish-oil taste during digestion.
Stable: Essential oils of thyme, peppermint and clove help keep the oil fresh and pure.
Provides vitamin E, a key oil-soluble vitamin that possesses antioxidant qualities.
Essential oils stabilize fish oil.
No fishy taste.
Small, easy to swallow soft-gel capsule

Hi everyone,
No doubt omega-3 fish oils are good for your pregnancy and general health-being, it is also important that the capsules are enteric coated. Without this property, the stomach acid will easily disintegrate the contents and nothing much will be absorbed. Also, tin and zinc caps or tabs are great transporter to carry these fatty acids for maximum absorption.IN general, salmon oil provides the highest omega-3 essential fatty acids as compared to other fishes... like cod,mackerel and herring. If you are a vegetarian, flax seed oil would be the best options.

Hi, i'm also taking neurogain fish oil. I heard that it's recommended to take in the last trimester, coz first and second trimester is to develop its organs/body/size, only last trimester then it develop its brain..

Hi,
Fish oil can take anytime not just for brain, for baby eyes and good for heart too. My gynae already start prescribed me during 1st trimester cos I told me I don't have morning sickness so should be okay. Some patient start at 2nd trimester.

I took this during my 1st pregnancy and now 2nd pregnancy too. Is good for the baby so why not
happy.gif

I took Neurogain, it is special formulated for pregnancy mum and it can take even before you delivered. My gynae has told me is okay to take other omega fish oil outside but has to stop before deliver cos other fish oil is not special formulated and it will thin your blood and you may loss a lot of blood during delivery and it can be dangerous.

After hearing that I think it is save to take the special formulated Neurogain pregnancy fish oil. It is make in Japan and 1 small bottle cost around $30 plus and last for 1 month supply.

Cheers

It depends on why you wanna take Fish Oil for wat purposes...

According to the Noble Laureate Scientists, Omega-3 Fish Oil may reduce the risk of Coronary Heart Disease and supports joint health.

Currently I am taking Tri Shield with 100% Neptune Krill Oil at night, as you know our body rests and the only muscle that keeps working is the heart. So taking it at night makes me sleep better.
If anyone would like to know more may contact me...

I'm taking fishoil, so is my 4 yr old. However, just a note to share that there was an article abt safety of fishoil in STs couple of years back, as they come from deep sea fishes, so many in market actually contain heavy metal. The reporter did some research n found 3 safest brands... Can only remember 2 - USANA n Shaklee.. Took Shaklee previously n on USANA now.. so far so good...

Hmmm....
I guess the reporter NEVER heard of Tri-Shield, since it is HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED by the Noble Laureate who created it 30 years ago...

Hi!

I can't swallow pills hence i'm not taking any supplements... feeling kind of guilty..

Anyone knows if there's any fish oil that is not in capsule or tablet form? Cos all those recommend by my gynae are in capsules..

Hi Ling, if you can't really swallow. The best way is to eat cooked salmon or deep sea fishes once every other days.

hi baby ja,me taking usana bio-omega, which is featured in straits times,no fishy taste + a taste of lemon, nt so expensive too

Ling, I have the same problem... I can't swallow and don't know how to swallow pills... and all supplements are in tablets form. What I did is the most stupid method of chewing... -_-"
It is really bitter.. and the fish oil, though the taste is not as strong as I expect it to be... but still yucks...
Anyway, I think I will eat the pills with a strong flavoured drink like warm milo to cover the taste... Hope it won't render the supplements' effectiveness. Sigh...

My 19m boy taking USANA Biomega fish oil. High DHA & EPA.

Start early. Its helps as my 6yo has been taking it since infant till now.

I stick to USANA because of the premium quality.

Take a look here:
click here

<font color="aa00aa">Hi dreajolyn, I started since he take solid food around 6 months plus. I just mix in his solid.</font>

Hi,

Can I know where can I buy neurogain fish oil?
My gynae recommended 1000mg pill but neurogain fish pill is only 320mg. Is it still sufficient for baby development?

Thank you

My 19m boy taking USANA Biomega fish oil. High DHA &amp; EPA.

Start early. Its helps as my 6yo has been taking it since infant till now.

I stick to USANA because of the premium quality.

Take a look here:
click here
Hi daish,i am a new mom my baby is already 1month old and i want to take my son a biomega,,can he take biomega softgel even if he is only 1 month old?or can i mix it to her breastmilk? Bcoz im a breastfeeding mom,hope reply from you,what wil i do coz i realy want to take biomega for me and my baby,pls reply,

Back