First time mum-to-be in their 30s

good morning ladies

A rainy morning!! V dreadful... how is everyone doing?

Mamapig
let us know how the free scan go, sounds exciting.

hihi ladies,
how's everyone??? ah ha saw a couple of new pals on the forum.... yah FINALLY i pop liao !!! it was a tough experience .... ya now i think natural delivery really recover faster cos my C section wound is still hurting !!! even after 2wks, the internal wound hurts but the external is now just a fine line .....
oh yah if anyone going for C section, after tat go to pharmacy n buy the silcon strip called Cicar-care, cut n paste on the wound, it heals v well !! and its washable n reuseable.

the trauma was like a big needle poking at the spinal cord where u curl up like a shrimp, then i felt shivering all the time, its not cold but muscle just dun listen, then felt the lower half of my body immolised ....

then there is not pain on the cut but the doc has to find the baby n push him out so hard tat i felt hurt on the chest cos even the anesthesia doc also pushed fr near my chest, its like being squashed & my body moved alot...

alot of sucking vacuum sound probably to suck the amotic fluid... then later a cry from the baby, ohh.,.. a wet wet sight, n immediately he is carried for a bath .... n some blood stains i cud see ...
then its like sewing time which like takes forever, even though i can't feel anything, but the smell of burning things.... n the sound of the appartus, i wish they cud just make me faint n forget abt it .... then i shivered uncountrollably n my teeth chattered non-stop till i was rolled back to the ward ....

then i slept thru the nite till the next day, taking 3 sets of anti-pain drugs & drips and only got off the bed on the 3rd day .... with some steps to the toilet ... 2nd day actually can but its really painful .... by 4th day, can walk ....
and now i still look 3mths preg alemak !!!!

oh yah if u intend to breastfeed, the milk comes faster if u try within the next day request the baby for suckling effect ... i tried on the 3rd day .... now i'm half on bf & milk cos not enuff human milk i think !!!!

hope this sharing helps !!

Yo Azurebaby,

Congras! How heavy is your baby? Can you share with us your baby photos?

It sounds so exciting but yet scary. I am in my final stage of the trimester now and my gynae wana me to put on more weight as baby is too light. She has pushed forward my edd from mid aug to 1st week of aug. My tummy has started to droop downwards and my mum said it is a sign that I shall be delivering soon.

Do share with us your experience in coping with baby as I'm be joining you soon. LOL

Stay happy and heal fast!

Hi ILoh,

My hospital bag is partially prepared as not very excited to pack it. Ha ha ha. Been rather busy lately. But I've just informed my boss that I'm off from last week of July as my gynae said my baby will pop soon since my tummy looks kinda low nowadays. She can feel my womb easily thro' check up too and asks me to be really careful. Also, my face, feet and palms have become really swollen too.

Think best time to meet is next week 20 - 24 July for dinner. When is a good time to catch up with u?

You are malnourished...hmm. for me baby is malnourished as he is too thin for his built. I'm also being advised by my gynae to increase my protein intake. Do rest and eat well. I'm trying to do the same to enable baby to gain weight. Hopefully he can be 2.8kg when being delivered. He's such a small baby. What's your baby's weight so far?

Hi bearycue,

You are having cramps now. That's painful.
Fortunately for me, I dun have much cramps but I know cramps are related to water retention so I have been receiving advice to put your legs up as much as possible.

You are all so hardworking to attend antenatal classes. I didn't attend any as I spend bulk of my time working away and doing chores. If you all learn any useful tips on how to deliver easily, do share with me. So far, I only read about breathing techniques from antenal books but have not practice on any yet. hehehe

Azurebaby,

Do share with us your confinement experience especially the Dos and Donts. I'll be having mine soon and it sounds torturing as my mum and in-laws have imposed so much restrictions that I ever wonder if I will follow them strictly.

hehehe Chiam,
announcing the early arrival of Mr Cheng (name still undecided alemak), 6.8lbs (3.1kg) 52 cm since he is just touch wk 37 ....

confinement is madness - no bathing can u believe it? in such weather & then in thick clothes apparently to force out the air, i went mad scolding people after i went out of hospital on day 5 and insist to bath and wash my hair. oh com'on the squirt water bottle that u used to clean ur lower part is just not enough !!! its such a mess there u know ....

so i insist to bath & got a big fight & then soon there is a solution - use ginger water, but my nose went blocked n sneezing like mad cos its too pungent !!! and this made me so painful cos the jerking pulled the wound .... yucks.

eventually i bath in hot water n then just soak hands n legs in the ginger water. its just impossible to bath in ginger water - it is too spicy for the sensitive parts ... and logically, i dun want my boy to drink ginger esp i'm trying to breastfeed ....

its a torturing thing mann.... nevertheless i went out cos need to get some last minute things ... the teats fr the bottles - silicon one is too tough for the baby & he prefers the softer latex ones ... so i just escape out on the excuse.

can't believe anyone can follow the traditions - n how to let the doc check u there when u dun bath?!?!?!?!?!

then for breastfeeding the confinement lady made loads of papaya fish soup for the milk, probably it helps ....

the docs n nurses all say can bath since now our tap water is so clean compared to well water in the traditional old days - more wind fr the ground, then cannot - that's wat the old nurses say hahaha ...

anyway its too torturus... since i dun really follow the food restrictions then why follow those werid traditions now, rite ?!? oops :p Guess u gotta make ur own decision too Chiam

Hi mummies!

I'm new here, bb due in late Nov.

Just dropping in to say hi
happy.gif

hi ladies!

Just returned from breakfast with another MTB from the expat forum, nice to catch up with ppl in the same predicament. Hubby still in london and will only be back this wkn. I am bored stiff!

Currently at 30 weeks and looking forward to my next scan in 2 weeks. Very eager to see how baby is now.

Getting the baby stuff ready bit by bit, still pondering over which stroller to get. Any ideas? Currently looking at the peg perego switch ...

Azurebaby
CONGRATS! erm feeling a little traumatised by your experience ... so did you really feel that "it is all worth it" and "beautiful world" experience when you held junior Mr Cheng in your arms?

Glad you manage to steal a walk for teats and last minute things, sounds too me you are feeling a little pent up. Hope everything is better now and I wish you a speedy recovery from the Csection.

I am definitely gg to bath, the confinement lady says must use Dao Fong Cao to bath although I am sure our water is sterile enough in our current environment. I would do a few things to please the old folks but I am definitely not gg all the way!

When are you coming back to Singapore?

Chiam A
you are next in line ... must jia you! doc also told me to increase protein intake, i try to eat but i really cant believe i would be malnourished hehe

I dunno how heavy bb is now, our last measurement was 24wks+ and bb was 500 grams then. Looking forward to next check in 2 wks, I hope bb is doing well and putting on!

so swelling in face, hand and feet is a sign to delivery soon? coz azurebb was like tt too right?

I am good for dinner anytime next week too except 22/07, Wed. How about 21st? Any other ladies?

Azurebaby,
Congrats and big welcome to junior Mr Cheng, hee!!!
happy.gif

Mmm...still having leg cramps though i lift my legs up on pillows when i zzz...really hope the "leg cramps phase" will pass on soon....arghhhhh.....

Iloh / Chiam A,
Mm....try to take some durians now lor, last time sis-in-law's baby (dat's my nephew) was underweight (less than 2kg)during her 3rd trimester, the gynae advise her to take some durians and it really work and my nephew was born at abt 2.8kg
happy.gif

Hi I Loh,
I'm into 21 weeks.. thankfully, no major morning sickness nor discomfort except for some pigmentation on face
sad.gif

I'm delivering at TMC and also looking to register fore some pre-natal classes. On top of that, finally in the mood to shop! So hopefully get some tips from other MTBs here like baby car seat, strollers etc

bearycue
I love durians!! yum was hvg a bit in the 2nd trimester and kinda forgotten abt them and now you remind me again ... geez i cld almost smell them now ... will see how heavy bb is in 2 wks but now bb is always kicking into my liver ... v painful!

ashmud
arent you the lucky one? no ms?! geez ... I was so sleepy all the time! Since you are from TMC isnt Mrs Wong's class a hot fav?

are you gg to be a stay at home mum?

I loh,
Yeah I'm a SAHM now.. actually quit my job in Feb as the work stress is not helping in our efforts to conceive. and what do we know.... one month later, I conceived! We were actually even prepared to go down the IVF route. So this baby sayangs me
happy.gif
How far along are you? Which hospital are you with and which prams, car seats have you shortlisted?

hi Ashmud

Lucky you! Well done!

I am 31 weeks and will be delivering at NUH. Are you planning any prenatal yoga or aqua aerobics etc etc? I dont work too, we can catch up for lunch or coffee?

currently look at the peg perego pliko switch, this stroller is interchangeable with their car seat sold separately. Thought it is a good idea ... what do you think?

Halo Everyone, I've been too busy n stressful at work..so sianz..what to do..here I am, continuing to catch up with you.

hi Chiam,
I've started collecting give-aways from frenz. Got a bag of clothings (bb really k outgrow so fast as q a no of clothes r worn juz 1x so still so new!!), gg to get some consumables (like wipers, linen & etc). Collected e FBI goodie bag from TMC (given a mat n that bag is heavy w/o any item inside so b a white elephant).

Lately e centre part of e bottom k b a stinge of pains at times. When bb 'rolls' downwards, i'll urge him to move up. He seesm to understand :p

My next apptmt is next wk, 23rd n hope that I wun hear 'underweight' bb cos i also din really put on alot. Now tummy is bigger, of course, n k still wear existing exercise lacra pants :p

I'm fine with next week, 20-24th, except 23rd evening. my personal email is [email protected].

hi GG,

when i applied Mustela cream, v soon, i see oilclogs ard e whole area. in fact, only e hands n legs r drier n other part of the body remains ok.

Now using Avent's n it's less creamier.

hi iLoh,

So u r joining e same class as me, Today, 19th July 12:30noon at AMK Hub??

Hope to be able to recognise u. Wonder how big e class is :p unless u happen to read e forum here before departing to e class later. My surname is Chua..keke..Cindy :p

Gynae said that gg to start measuring e bb's weight, only fm this mth onwards. Dun yr gynae measure e weight mthly?

Btw, hv u started e Pre-natal Yoga Class? Now i'm trying to look for one, nearby TPY (working area) n Home (AMK) unless it's on wkend classes.

hi Azure,

Welcome back
happy.gif

Indeed with those traditions during 1st mth confinement sounds sickening. Need to juggle n pls e elderly w a fair bit of their beliefs.

I'm kinda worried on e delivery mode - wanna standby epidural or whatever..aiyo..

So how's yr BF? Btw, r u extending another 10days or so on confinement cos some advisers mention to make it 40days in total. Heard that during e 3rd & 4th wks especially to take in as much tonics as u can. Once after e 1mth, e tonic may cause over-heatiness.

So Back to our Dinner Gathering on next Week (20th to 24th) at City Area: -

1) Chiam is ON.
2) Bearycue is ON.
3) GG? Can u furnish yr personal mailbox?
4) Loh in ON.
5) Ashmud? welcome here
happy.gif
Can u furnish yr personal mailbox?

Which part of city area? Any suggestion on the eating place?

We discuss at personal mailbox, easier??

Hi BB

how was the antenatal class? we didnt go to the 19th July 12:30noon at AMK Hub, hubby still onroute from London. Will take replacement class on thurs then resume bac to saturday ... geez i hope thr wnt be more interruption. I am already 31 wks and still hv not attended any classes!

email is fine with me. any part of city mostly ok for me ... probably easier near where you ladies are working.

Hi BB

My doc dont measure bb every month, in fact i only see her once every 4 weeks and we dont even hv a scan every month. Some time we will hear bb heartbeat only. Gg scan at wk32 looking v much fwd. Wonder what bb is like now. I dunno if this is NUH practice but yea many ppl i know will hv a scan every 4 wks or visit the gynae every 2 wks. i feel rather short changed.

I hv been doing prenatal yoga since wk16 ... at Pure

Hi BB, ILoh,

are u attending the childbirth class by Mrs Wong at AMK Hub? I've just signed up over the phone.. will commence only in Sept.

BB,
My email is [email protected]
I've 2 cats as pets and Muddy, Ashley are their names
happy.gif

hi Loh,
i thot i would see you there :p e first class was alrite. mrs wong's rather westernised.

nowadays i lost count on how many wks i'm in? think it's ard wk26 now. bb's stronger n now posture's affected due to e tightness of e tummy skin area (side, bottom & top)

this mth's gynae f/up did a scan n e weight measurement. just that i forgot to ask her how she will monitor e location of e placenta as during e detail scanning, it was at a slightly low position. i'll ask mrs wong on sunday.

will do exercises at home till i sign up w a prenatal class :p

hi ash,
enjoy e class. fun n just that those exercises techniques taught was done v short. mainly for us to do it at home :p

hi ladies!

how is everyone?

gg for my 32 weeks scan tmrw, very excited! Want to see baby, have not seen baby for 8 weeks. excited to weigh baby too!!

BB
you tried a pregnancy belt? i bought one but hardly use it ... i find it too hot.

hi Loh,

i bought a support fm mothercare. finds it ok. but din use it all the time as depends on the clothings that i wear as it's a black one.

haha..k you request for a mthly scan during the f/up visit?
happy.gif

nowadays playing different classical CDs to e bb..ytd when playing Mozart's..saw bb moving n poking 1 side of e tummy up so high
happy.gif

so amazed by e 'shen tong' talented musician..HB said that this musician was talented to play piano at age 6..i'm not that sure..wonder if it's true :p

HB laughed at me when i replayed it as wanted to capture e movements of e tummy..alas...not so fantastic on e 2nd time..noti bb knowing mummy wants to video it..

Hi Ladies!

How are you all doing? where everyone go these days?

Had my 32 weeks detail scan this morning. Baby is slightly bigger than average weighing 2.2kg and doc also says baby has longish legs! Placenta is also way up high so its good. V excited to meet baby ...

Will be doing my driving refresher course soon, hv not driven in ages!

Ashmud
I am gathering the stuff as and when, still need a cot mattress and nursing bras. Hv gotten the peg perego switch stroller though! I find these chores boring, wish everything wld just fall in place by itself hehe

BB
My baby dont react to music regardless what i play! Isnt there some scientific background that classical music would help to stimulate baby's brains?

Chiam
Yea where are you? update us soon!

Hi all,

I'm afraid I won't be able to join you for dinner.
sad.gif

BB (imac) is quite right. My baby has just been delivered last friday dated 24 Friday in the mid afternoon. I was so surprised as my edd is in 2nd week of august and my maternity leave starts this week only. Guess baby wana be a july baby instead of an august child.

Will be sharing my confinement experience with you ladies soon. Currently, it's not pleasant. sigh but luckily the nurses have persuaded my mother to allow me to bathe. HA ha ha coz of the stitches.

Hi I Loh,

You have your 32 week scan. Must be really excited for each scan and a great relief for all parents-to-be too to know their baby in the womb is in the pink of health.
happy.gif

Do buy your stuff early especially the nursing bra. Bring a bigger size coz your breast will be swollen for the 1st week. I just bought my nursing bra two weeks ago from Giant Tampines. Pretty afforable and comfy (most importantly).

All the things i got for baby is really handy now. So do prepare early and not be too complacent as my hubby was really tired to the core these few days till his eyes are really like panda as compared to mine coz he didn't prepare early.

For music stimulation, it does work but not classical music for my baby. He prefers songs especially nursery rhythms. His appetite is stimulated when he hears the nursery rhythms. So do get some to play during bath or feeding.

I'm be doing my blog and site soon (hopefully after i have recovered from my stitches and breast engorgement. Know you gals will be meeting soon but a pity i cannot join u. Will join u once i'm discharged from confinement (hopefully, in 2 months time too)

Hi BB (imac),

Your baby loves classical music. So good.
Mine doesn't. He does not respond to music, only to songs. Do continue to stimulate him as you can humm or sing to him once he's out of birth.

This is what i did actually i sing non-stop during dilation period coz i cannot stand the pain and do not want any empidural. I only stop singing when I'm able to deliver coz the pain was unbearable.

Have you decided if you are opting for natural delivery without empidural or with empidural?
So far, azurebaby has a c-sec which will need time to heal her wounds. Mine is natural delivery with empidural.

Hi ladies,

To share my delivery experience:

Last friday dated 24 July, I was able to set off for work but I realize I have a bit (around 1-2 cm) of blood discharge. I got scare so I self check for a few times till I decided to set off for the clinic instead of work.

When I reach the clinic at 9.30am, my gynae told me i have dilated for 1.5 cm though i didn't feel any contractation. I was admitted to the hospital by 10am. My dilation becomes 2cm at 10.30am. But I was really hungary at that time so my gynae allows me to have milo and toast. By 2.30pm, my dilation becomes 4 cm. The process of dilation was slowed down coz i was getting tense up with the contractations without any drugs.
By 2.00pm, I have to use the laughing gas to speed up my dilation. I was singing to myself continuously till 2.30pm coz the pain was getting unbearable. At 3.00pm, I surrendered to the pain and asked my hubby to call the gynae to give me empidural. By the time gynae is able to check me at 3.00pm if I'm suitable for empidural. She informs me that it was too late so it is time for delivery. I was too shocked but in too much pain so my baby was born at 3.30pm.

I didn't bring any camera along that day coz everything was a surprise. Even when the placenta came out, I didn't even realize coz my attention was just on the baby. It was a big sigh of relief to hear baby crying. My son, Issac, finally arrives on 24 July.

It was sort of a blessing that my delivery process is shorter than most pregnant mothers. The contractation pain is also shorter. This pain is really unbearable as compare to the actual delivery. I was also fortunate that I didn't need to use any drugs or surgery to aid in the delivery process. Everyone in my family are surprised to receive my hubby's message on the arrival of the child as the delivery process is really short.

Hope you gals have a short delivery process too. Walking does help to stimulate birth so do continue to walk especially in the final months. Good luck!

hi Chiam

just as expected!!!! Congrats
happy.gif
a short difficult moment for you at least :p the breakfast wasn't enough for you? waiting for your blog..

Now my lower backache starts n can dun really sit in the morning (only). now gotta take cab in e morning to work as hardly get seats fm MRT. lukily it's a short distance.

I dun really know how to hum classical music :p

I don't know if want to inform them to standby epidural.

Btw, i'm in e 7th mth and that my gynae told me that i do not need to book for the # of bedded to TMC.

This is different from my colleagues who actually 'reserve' the # of bedded plans.

So what's it like for you? I'm confused!

Chiam A!

CONGRATS! So your bb is 3 weeks early?! I am so happy for you, well, at least its over. How heavy is Issac? Glad your delivery process was fairly fast. I am now a little worried abt delivering early since my hubby is travelling, so you are due at 37weeks? Glad both of you are well though ... geez ... guess i wld be next ... I AM SCARED!

We have not organise dinner haha ... but I hope you rest well and look forward to your blog soon and whenever you are ready we can meet up.

hi Loh,

i forgot to check w e gynae on last week on e improvement of the placenta location (the detail scan was showing slightly lower).

Mrs Wong said that the gynae will monitor it progressively n may not inform me due to afraid of unnecesssary false alarm.

Btw, same question for you, as i just asked Chiam. When did u book for the # of bedded?

Btw, when r u starting yr refresher driving course? shld be a short one, right?

My driving test date is on 20/8, also at SSDC. Hope to give it a 1-x PASS n wait for delivery in end-Oct :p

Hi BB

I book my bedder at 28 weeks but tt is NUH. I also have to sort out the birth plan ... guess I will be checking with Mrs Wong about this.

Starting my refresher on 17/08 also at SSDC and its a 4 day thing, I should really hv done it earlier haha but I was procastinating ... good luck, hope you will 1-x pass too!

Are you scared? Now hearing Chiam, I AM SCARED! i almost dnt want my hubby to travel now ... SOB SOB

Hi BB (imac),

Frankly speaking, my breakfast was too light so i needed my teabreak badly. I actually requested for milo first as a teabreak. When lunch approached, I got hungary again so my gynae agreed to a slice of toast and milo. Do eat your fill before u go into the delivery ward as the nurses and doctors refuse any food and water once you are in the deliver ward. They said you will vomit once you start eating.

Like I Loh, I reserved a bed at the beginning of my 3rd trimester. The nurses at my gynae's clinic helped me arranged it. It's safer to reserve a bed as last friday became a hot day at Gleneagles for babies. I checked with the nurses and there are at least 13 delivery on 24 July. They almost run out of bed especially single-bedder at the hospital.

Do go for a hospital tour. Getting familar with the surrounding is useful especially for your spouse.

Oh ya. If your placenta is low, must be careful. You cannot squat and bend too often. Also, you cannot walk too much too as walking stimulates contraction and speed up delivery-dangerous.

Hi I Loh,

Issac is 2.5kg. He lost weight after delivery at the hospital coz of the unsuccesful night feeding at the hospital. I chose breastfeeding initially but discovered there was actually no milk production. I have to opt for both breastfeeding and formula. The nurses and doctors will encourge breastfeeding though there weren't any milk as they wana the baby's sucking to stimulate the milk production and contract the uterus. Now, I'm breastfeeding and using formula concurrently.

So exciting that your baby will be arriving next
happy.gif
. Hope that your hubby won't be travelling much in your last 2 months as delivery does take place any time. Think Azurebaby's delivery falls in her 37th weeks too. Do take care. How's your yoga session? Did they teach you anything to ease contraction pain?

Hi ladies,

To share my post-labour pain:

Now I know why we need confinement especially for the 1st month.

There are a couple of painful experiences.
1) As there will be stiches involved, the most sensitive part of the body will experience pain. Fortunately, peeing doesn't aggravate the pain.

2) I pushed too hard during delivery so my bowel vessel was sort of injuired, resulting in plies-*faint*. This is really painful when I am trying to clear my bowels. This area coincides with the stitched area. Fortunately, there was a homopathy remedy which I use to ease the plies. Now my plies are healing fast.

3) Breastfeeding can cause a lot of pain too. The nipple will be overused and become sore. For me, I didn't have sore nipple. But I have very bad breast engorgement for 48 hours. It feels as terrible as contraction before labour. I have to use pump (which I have to get my hubby to buy it
urgently) to reduce the engorged breast. Now I'm still suffering pain as the body continuously pumps the milk production for breast-feeding.
This can be as frequent as few hours from the previous feeding. My gynae told me this will last at least 2 weeks - *faint*

However, the benefit of breastfeeding is that my uterus does shrink at quite an impressive rate. Perhaps I can even go back to my pre-pregnant figure even before the massage lady came to me. Ha ha

It does pay to have a book on how to tackle post-pregnancy symptons and problems. I really rely a lot on one book for ideas to ease my post-pregnancy problems.

Hi Chiam A,

Congrats!!!!
happy.gif

Great to know that u hv a smooth and fast delivery process and thanks for sharing ur lovely experiences...do take goody care and hope to see the updates of ur bb and blog soon
happy.gif

HI Chiam A and little Issac

Which book are you using? I was recommended The Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg or The Contented Baby by Gina Ford but I am not sure which or both haha

I read that babies only need a teaspoon of the moms colostrum in the first few days and they hv plenty of reserves so little Issac will be fine. V soon I am gg to hear you say little Issac is heavier than a pack of rice and you are buckling under his weight!

Still doing well in yoga although I can feel I was not as able as I was in my 2nd trimester. We do kegel exercises or pelvic floor exercises in yoga, supposedly to help in labour and allow the cervix to dilate naturally instead of having to cut or tear. Also a lot of different breathing techniques, not sure how much I am gg to remember when time comes! Do you hv any tips to ease contraction pain?

Hubby just told me last night, his trip next week is cancelled! So happy and so relieved! I would really hate that if anything happens and he is not here!

Btw, which formula are u using? i think i am gg to standby that just in case.

With all these attention on the baby, we often neglect the mother. Yet she is the one who had gone through the hard work actually!!! I hope you are resting and eating well. Please take care!

Loh,
in fact, i'm pretty quite scared..been hearing much fm colleagues n while attending mrs wong's class on this topic on last week n reading her books..

now standby what will come :p

Chiam,

i also heard similar stories like what u've experienced thru colleagues..

so will start applying nipple creams, in case..actually kind of afraid on e labour n hope that it'll be like my coll..super-fast n get thru it :p last time my mum did mention that it k be quite sensitive / painful of e cutting area :p

also that engorgement discomfort ..so r u feeling better now??

great to hear that BF contracts e uterus fast
happy.gif

so k u really put everything aside n let e CL (or yr mum) to do e BB bathing & taking care of Isaac?

cos coll reminds me of a need to b extra gentle when bathing bb as some may get frightened..which i understand what they mean..so in future, i'll remind e CL n watch e bathing process :p

Hi bearycue,

Thanks. It's really fortunate that my delivery process is shorter than usual. Now everyone is teasing me that when it comes to my 2nd child (in future), I have to rush to the hospital ASAP, otherwise the baby will be delivered on the way to the hospital. LOL
Come to think of it: I will attribute the easy labour to lots of walking and swimming. I walk every day for 30 - 60 min and swim once a week. It does help stimulate contraction when walking.

How's your pregnancy getting on? Any special food cravings?

I develop strong cravings during my last few weeks before delivery. I just wana drink cold milo, hot soya milk and lots of mangoes. I just cannot resist those packet milo drink.

Back