First time mum-to-be in their 30s

i I_Loh,

i got myself - signed up as FBI's member (first born infant) enjoying $20 off in addition to the list of membership discounts on TMC's services + signed up e Parenthood course (suddenly forgot e course's name) - total of 6 sessions at Discounted rate, commencing in mid-July (mrs wong's class at amk hub).

agree that nothing much for us
happy.gif

wow..u got yrself things already ah..I din grab anything at Robinson..feel like i'm so slow or being too cautious :p

hi V-Ni,

stay positive!!
happy.gif
shld b fine ..yr feelings be felt by bb..dun forget that!! bb can feel mummy's thots n feelings even when they r born at e initial phase..

Hi Ladies, good morning!

Its mid week! My hubby is out of town this week, so lonely ... ... I bought some new bras recently but I think I have outgrown them coz I get this pain on my back after wearing them for more than 4 hours or so. Is it just me or some of you have this experience? I feel so heart pain about those bras haha

Also tmrw, I am trying out my post natal massage lady for a pre natal massage treat. Cant wait to rub out some of those annoying knots!

Anyone still looking for confinement lady?

Hi BB
I am also going to the Mrs Wong's antenatal class at amk hub on 18 July, is that the same with yours? I still have some stuff to top up, I enjoy shopping heaps... well you know retail therapy!

Hi Azurebaby
Have not heard from you recently, have you delivered? You are the first on our list.

Hi Chiam A
How do you feel in your 3rd trimester? I have 2 wks + to go b4 its my 3rd trimester. I hope my energy level is not gg to dip.

Gd Day Mdm Loh,

my class is on Sunday 19 July..miss you loh
happy.gif
dun think i saw 18 july's classes :p

how abt yr CL searching?? yes, me just started asking around colleagues / frenz for CL?

havent bought new bras yet..update me on yr massage lady
happy.gif

me also were guessing if Azurebb would happen to deliver earlier since she "MIA" recently :p

me gg for detail scan tmr
happy.gif
how was yrs like??

Hi I Loh,

My boobs got really big as compare to my pre-pregancy ones. LOL. I end up wearing sports bra instead of normal bras. Find it more comfy during the day. But I'm getting nursing bra soon as my EDD is getting closer. Really excited but the contradictions getting more frequent and regular. Quite worried my baby will be due anytime.
sad.gif

3rd trimester is no fun at all as compare to 2nd. My energy level has dipped. Feels tired easily, hungary more often, contradictions increase esp while I"m walking, feels warmer than usual(have to sleep with air-con everyday). Everyone is advising me to take leave in mid-late july though my EDD is in mid august. The only thing that is quite enjoyable during 3rd trimester is that baby responds more often to your touch and sound. He kicks and adjusts himself more often nowadays as he's getting bigger. U will enjoy watching his movement. Ha ha ha

Hi BB (imac),

How do you control your diet in the 3rd trimester?
My appetite just grows almost overnight when I'm into the 7th months. I was so shocked as I'm hungary easily. I suspect I'm already putting on 12-13 kg just in my 7th months.
sad.gif

I'm suffering from CRAMPS now esp. nite time! So painful. My feet is getting swollen just by standing for 30 min yesterday and my mum teases me that I'm be due soon as she gets swollen feet only when she's about to deliver. Have you gals got cramps and swollen feet yet? Really feeling the impact from the 3rd trimester now

hello ladies!!

Hi BB
I initially signed up for 25 July but it was brought forward a week, even better for me. Was gg to the one at NUH, signed up and paid then NUH cancelled the June class due to H1N1. Anyway, I am keen to check out this so very famous Mrs Wong too.

I have a CL in place already, I started looking at the end of my first trimester.

My massage was nice, she soothed all my knots but hard to compare coz it is my first pre natal massage. I might call in another 1 or 2 more for comparison. If you want to try, let me know.

My detail scan was good. Everything is in place, but I remember I was pretty jittery going. I guess I still am until I see my end product at the end of the day. Very excited!!!

Have you tried communicating with your baby yet? Your baby has started kicking and moving? Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

I really think Azurebaby has popped! hehe

Hi Chiam A

You have 8 more weeks!!! Congrats! When did you first start feeling this contractions? I am wondering if I can recognise them hehe

I am not looking forward to this 3rd trimester fatigue! I hope my constant exercising will help me with this.. fingers crossed! I feel very warm now too but it is partly this weather too right? I can sit under the fan and my clothes can become damp from perspirations! You are amazing ... you dont sleep in the aircon normally? so good girl!!!

ya take leave early to rest, thats what lots of ppl say apparently will help labour easier coz you are less stressed and tired. I am so excited for you... If Azurebaby really has popped, you will be no. 2 on the list!

Hello ladies,

I'm new here and glad i've pop in here...while poppin to other threads seem like most of the MTBs r in their 20s and i feel really really old (in my mid-30s liao) i'm expecting my 1st BB...guess i'm a late bloomer in a way...hahaha :p Really nice reading all ur sharing and the "MTB's bonding" here...

Welcome Bearycue!

We all had the same sentiments and I guess someone has the foresight to start this thread hehe

When is your EDD?

hey... have not written for a while. bz... with work. what can it be now : )

went NT scan yesterday, and result showed low risk. what a relieve... now in 2T, in 1T weight kinda remain. but friends said will start to gain from 2T onwards... oops

hi Everyone
happy.gif

Chiam,
i'm still in 2nd Tri, perhaps confused you. so far, i actually dun feel shiok to have more meals n minimal food intake each time as feel troublesome to eat all e time!

nowadays, i will feel both sides of e waist on stress!!! sometimes i feel that e whole tummy just hv to stuck out n thus poor waists at e sides..i worry if it's norm as i know there r lotsa diff experiences by MTBs (*_*)>

ankles kinda 'put on weight' but cousin felt that it's bit of water retention during end 1st Tri..till now, still e same. most ppl comment that 2nd Tri shld hv more energy to shop ard. somehow, i dun seem to be as much energy as be4 preggy leh (*_*)>

did u try to take fruits (such as apples & types that k fill in more) instead while hungry out of mealtimes??

i'm quite lost when comes to leg cramp / retention..oh ya, few nights back when i stretched my right leg, e calf muscle suddenly cramped
sad.gif

hi Loh,

how did u find e CL?

yes, pls share e contact of yr massage. thanks.

already been talking to bb
happy.gif
sometimes wonder if it's coincidence when bb seems to be able to response :p once while i was lying flat, bb suddenly 'twist' at a slow speed n i was stunned, dare not move myself! :p

sometimes i wonder if bb is at quite a low place (u know..at e bottom of e tummy / just above e private hair) :p sometimes it'll kick internally n k feel e genital part sensitive :p

e detail scan was great!!! n fun too...as mine was a waiting list n dare not walk ard e hospital due to H1N1, i waited for 2hrs. bb kinda waited until felling asleep..then when abt time, i informed bb to wave n show kicking signal..when e scan was started, bb gave me full kick when starting e scanning..sonographer commented at it..thruout was my active so she said bb was v active.. just can't get a clear profile of e face so abit blur as bb been moving loh ..phew..

welcome Bearycue
happy.gif

hi Jazkai,
welcome back..great to hear e news
happy.gif
how is yr appetite so far? initially i thot i may eat more during 2nd Tri but it's not. in fact, just @ e last 2weeks, my appetite grew to better..who knows, entering 2nd T, digestion concern n thus more meals less portion per day...

hv u signed up for parenting class?

hi V-ni,

understand yr mum's reaction :p better be careful anyhow
happy.gif

now i tend to feel stress shoulders at times..so far only used tiger balm padding for 2times (using up e stocks) mayb shouldn't do so :p now only using hands to massage a little :p

Hi BB,

Thanks for ur warm welcome
happy.gif

Great dat u r having quite an experience w ur baby already...i'm juz into my 4mths and dun really feel my bb kicking yet :p

Mmm...really excited for my appt tis sat, gynae say shld be able to know whether bb is boy or gal, hee
happy.gif

hihi all !!!!
oops so sorry i MIA for quite some time .... didn't really feel well though, too much baby kicks, lack of sleep - this naughty fella here is really practising taekwondo on me.

Just to share my tons of motherhood pangs .....
these days i can almost feel star jumps, made on me & when my bones make the "cracking" sound, he kick in response. sleep is impossible making me sleeping every other available hour when he is asleep.... sigh

these days i rely alot on nusery rhymes & music, cos once i stop singing, my dear baby starts to kick in wonder how come stop! ha ha ha
i really thought he need to POP !!! his whole leg, shoulder, butt, is like moving across my tummy !!!!! haha i even video it to show him when he is bigger that what a nightmare he is as a baby.

never call him as i stroke my tummy, he will be so excited that i'm dead with the kicks, even when his father/ my mum is touching the tummy, he kicks so hard in response u wonder if he is irritated or happy to be touched.

dunno if you all experience any of this, suddenly my discharge is like water - just dripping down my legs, i thought its water burst or wat, then sudden pain in the middle of the nite, so alot of false alarm

then suddenly the need to go toilet, its so unstable that i forget about going out .... also recently, my belly button which has been bulging out terrible - became so hot hot, warm feeling, asked the gyn but he says no comment & no reason, haha, i thought the little boy there is having a heat stroke haha cos i feel so so so so hot!!!!

oh yah we hv a new member rite bearycue! welcome.

and.... i'm counting down .... 11 days to ... pop & my boy will be named Lincoln
although the chinese name - thought maybe its good to go & count those chinese strokes?? - any recommendation??

Enjoy your 2nd-mester!!!

sometimes i duno if i shld be happy that he is so active or upset that its creating havoc in my life haha - imagining a pregnant woman suddenly scream or hold a wobbly tummy in the supermarket - haha, really can see the tummy is having an earthquake - i was so embarrassed :p

best of luck to all !! incase i MIA till 11 days later ..... adding 1 to the world population

wow azurebaby! seems like your baby is having a lot of fun in your tummy!!! heee... i cannot wait for the 1st kick! emm... or i should be careful of what i ask for huh??? hahahahahha!!
happy.gif

Hello mamapig,
Congrats!!! juz nice GSS can start shopping for ur bb boy hor...hehe
happy.gif

Hi azurebaby,
Wowww...really felt ur excitement too...11 more days and counting down....wat's more w the false alarm u must be feeling like on a roller-coaster ride now hor, do take goody care and awaits ur good news very soon!!!!
happy.gif

ya man mamapig - its a mixure of pain & joy with the kicks - haha, i asked ard, seems boys kick more !!! try to feel for the 1st kick, its like fluttery like this when i felt mine in wk 16++

his dad is happy to see immediate response when he touch my tummy or call his name, but u can sense my nitemare, esp when the kick is so strong, i can even see the whole fat bulging leg or feel the tickling/ poking into my tigh area ....

yups bearycue, its a mixture of werid feeling - somehow i feel an alien is going to pop out soon, just this morning, i woke up after an internal star jump at 5am .... sigh...

sometimes i wonder, maybe bec i'm petite, & he is a big kid relative to my size, cos his scan says he is wk 38 !!! when i'm wk 35 !!!
and he is more than 3kg now ?!??! weird. probably wanting to shout, hey mummy no space la
hahahha

azurebaby...really envy u leh, hehe....it's good to feel dat ur little one is so active and alive inside u, i'm a big mama so maybe too much fat liao...now at 16wk or so still dun really feel my bb kicking :p

Hi Ladies!
I am always excited to see so many posts!!! Anyone with heartburn? -_-"

V_ni : I was a massage queen too. B4 pregnancy I will go once every 2 weeks but I had to stop in the first tri too... be patient, be good girl and wait for 2nd tri for the long awaited nice rubbie!

Bearycue : I will add you to the table soon, when I can recall how to do it in the first place ... my memory has kinda "gone with the wind"
kao_dizzy.gif

Hi Jazkai
Congrats on your NT results!

Mamapig
Congrats!

Azurebaby!!!
We thought you have popped! MIA for sooooooo long hehe ... you can officially count down now! I am so excited for you! My hubby might be gg HgKg next week, I might tag along. If I do I will PM you maybe can say hi to you in HgKg. Otherwise, in case we dont hear from you, good luck and all the best for a smooth delivery!!!

Thanks ILoh, i always hv heartburn .... so take smaller portion of meals ... my doc recommend take some milk esp before sleeping, cos the heart burn will be neuralised, but i dun take milk so he recommend yogurt drink, which i tried & its ok

haha next wk? enjoy the sales here !! but its v v v v hot in hk, same as in SG, where will u be staying, oh yes, incase we havent even exchange any email address?? haha add me at [email protected] !!!

bearycue, i think suddenly u will feel it, when i first feel the flutter i thought i'm mad, how come tummy feel werid, but ... after more than 5 times then i OORRHH tat's a kick
so look out for it !!!

Hi BB

Massage lady is call Julia Hp 96475410, tell her Ingrid recommended you. Have a good nice rubbie!!!

CL I found some through friends and some through forums, threads and reviews. Here were some I shortlisted but not available for me in Sept. You give them a try hopefully they are available for you. All are Malaysians.

Auntie Lian 81599238
Auntie Lifen 82399371
Bi Chun 82249462
Lian Jie 83046423
May 97453869

I talked to baby since i feel the first kick in week 18 I think. We have been playing with our baby since. Getting baby to kick different areas and its fantastic when baby response! It has been a daily affair since. My hubby will kiss it good night and good morning and baby will move as if it understood. We have just try reading baby its first story and baby moves. It is so fun!!!

I feel really strange too when baby kicks low down at the genital area, when I first felt it I wondered if it was normal -_-" gladly baby has stopped doing that!

other than the pain on your sides, do you also get a pain between your ribs just under your breasts? I feel that a lot esp after eating.

In my detail scan, I think baby has my face shape! I got a clear one... looks like high cheek bones and pointed chin ... will have to see end result!

Hi azurebaby,

Azurebaby, sounds like your contradictions are super frequent now. You will be in labor anytime. Are you getting excited? I am though I am going to my 8th months soon. My gynae has told me that the position of baby is right for natural delivery. She says baby has no more room to turn so I may be ready for natural delivery anytime. Feels scary if I do give birth in my 7th/8th months.

Like you, baby kicks a lot, makes my tummy moves like a wave from left to right. The feeling is very itchy. I have to count the fetal movement from this month onwards. I also cannot sleep properly coz he's very heavy now as compared to the 2nd trimester. He will kick me if he's very uncomfy, making me a super light sleeper now.
sad.gif

I have to wake up two to three times a nite and I only sleep for 5 - 6 hours.

My baby dun seems to like nursery rhymes which i told him. He only likes to hear techno music and songs that are related to victory like those in wrestling.

Now baby also crying for more attention. If my hubby and I are talking, baby will kick to get our attention. If we dun stroke him, he will carry on more kicks. Cannot imagine the amount of attention he will need to receive once he is born.

Do share your baby photos with us once u have given birth!

Hi Loh,

I have heartburn in my 2nd trimester. It was terrible as my throat feels dry like a desert all the time. I have to sleep with my head resting on 2 pillows every night. My neck was aching badly that time. LOL

Are you going for a 3D scan to look at your baby's face? I did not opt for one coz I'm quite scare to look at him now as he's very scrawny and small built (around 1.5 kg only). I prefer to keep baby's look a surprise till delivery

Your baby is so responsive! Mine only responds to my hubby. He ignores me if I talk to him. I have to touch him to get his attention. Think baby will be closer to my hubby than me. He will kick when I answer my hubby's call or msn. Though many mention baby clings on to mummy more but I'm not so sure about mine since he gets excited hearing my hubby's voice and touch.

Yo mamapig,

Congras! you must be super thrilled to have a boy. Have you named your boy? I haven't given my boy a chinese name yet coz his name has to follow the family tree.

I can only give my boy an english name and my ex-colleagues who were teachers have approved my son's english name. LOL. There are some english names teachers dread and fear coz of their experience with the kids.

I think the year of the bull has given raise to a lot of baby boys. Ha ha ha. A no. of us in this thread have baby boys.

hi Chiam! yeap
happy.gif
excited to have a boy
happy.gif
will dress him up like his daddy.... n when out boy and my hubby go out together, they will look so cute!
happy.gif
at least get a boy boy 1st i feel safer, cos i feel that i have fulfilled my duties :p heeheeee!!!

names ah? headache man...... will start brainstorming soon
happy.gif

hi Chiam,

wow ur baby sounds like a rocker !!likes techno !! cool haha
ya man loads of baby kicks are giving me panda eyes & my sleeping pattern all disrupted .... guess its one of the pains of motherhood.
these days i'm abit paraniod abt when's the baby due with all the kickings haha

hi Mamapig, haha we hv the same idea, i'm gg to buy the same polo tee for daddy + son, it will be so funny hahhah`

hi Bearycue,
v soon, u will get e strange startled 1st feel of e tiny kicks!! shiok, amazed & wonder if it's really e 1st kick n be getting more
happy.gif

hi V-Ni,
it's full of cuteness when watching bb moving or even when u try talking to bb, wonder if it's coincidence that bb understands..haha...so far, i tried tapping..sometimes get responses..

always full of curiosity when he will twist as it's shiok to sense e Hardness just below yr tummy (or at e side)
happy.gif

hi Mamapig,

congrats!!!!

actually i want to keep e secret..just that e gynae (can't wait till i k remind her) & e sonographer (during detailed scanning) blured out that mine is a boy!!

hi Azurebb,

it must be of a mixed feeling for you now n counting down e time!! my coll just shared with me n all these that u r experiencing, r what she told me (*-*)

but what u mention - gush of water dripping out sounds frightening!!!!

i'm also wondering on naming on our own or to approach somebody .. do yr HB & yrself more believe ppl to calculate n give suggestions on names?

i dun hv heartburn but both sides of e waist r stetching n stressful on me now..at times, even e front centre part (just below e heart) is stretching too..needs to sit / rest whenever walking slightly more
sad.gif
still hv to go for more meals small portion each time..kinda sianz...

oh, oso been feeling giddy so taking red dates water n gotta take more calcium as start to feel legs cramping at night
sad.gif

hi Loh,

thanx..gotta start calling on CL these few days ..so worry on unavail on gd comments via referrals :p

what's yr criteria in looking for one? n when to call them again to come over upon yr delivery??

at times, i play w bb by tapping n talking..however, for tapping sometimes no response (*-*)> he moved so much that we couldn't catch hold of his face problem clearly
sad.gif
now i love his kicking n miss them..haha...agree on kicking at genitals..initially felt so weird :p
happy.gif
quite shiok now..kekekeke...me a weird mummy :p

so u must be happy that bb resembles you?

in addition to my pain, it's not e rib, i guess, but think e flesh area..coll say our lingaments now tend to be 'weaker'..

hi Chiam,
wow..i still duno what name to give altho i like 2 character of e chinese words..must get approval one ah..keke...

so will u b getting someone to match e 'Jia Pu'??

Hello Ladies!!

Azurebaby & Chiam A
My heartburn can be triggered from 2 pieces of toast! What nonsense right ... good thing is it doesnt stop me from eating ... I am rather a glutton hehe

Azurebaby noted your email add wish the weather would be cooler! so hot everywhere ... i think the right place to be in now is Australia!

Chiam A your bb very havoc, like techno already!! I tried playing different music to my bb but the bb is indifferent maybe mine is not musically inclined. I am not going for the 3d scan will wait to see it in flesh haha. Your bb so cute, already want to be included in conversations! Haha if bb prefer to cling to hubby than you got more time for yourself may not be a bad thing hehe

BB
start calling soon, i only started at end of first tri and found out many ppl hv called since they found out they are expecting. I will be kiasu too for my next one. I will get actual feedback from the mummies who are currently employing the CL. I would also meet up with the CL, picture speaks a thousand words and plus the first impression or few mins of conversation can sum up a lot right? Like in an interview. Personally, i was looking for CL who are pro breastfeeding and will not insist in their ways. I know some who thinks you must wear long pants all the time, no cold drinks, no aircon, no bathing, no washing hair etc I dont want to feel imprisoned, so i guess it all depends on your preference. Even till now I feel pretty apprehensive of another person staying around, hope all goes well.

Ladies
I have been think about names for a long time too. Boy and Girl names since we didnt want to know the gender. Not sure what I will do with chinese name coz my hubby is not chinese but we do want to give the bb a chinese name and attend chinese class. I think it is so cool to have a generation name, too bad my family didnt have a "jia pu". I wonder if chinese name my bb will use my surname or translate my hubby name into chinese name or what? haha complicated!

The day is closing already, I hope you ladies had a good day at work and a nice evening. Speak again tomorrow!

Cheers

Ladies

Another note to add ... please feel free to use from the CL list if you are looking for a CL. All our timing is very different so no conflict of interest. I have listed the ladies in accordance of my preference and in fact that Aunt Lian raves the best reviews all around.

I am only trying to help, pls dont mistaken i get anything out of this hehe

oh ya on legs cramp, avoid those kang kong veg, it creates havoc on legs mann..... & try to lift ur legs whenever possible !!! heheeh my hubby always put a pillow under my legs whenever i sit or sleep on sofa/bed. it helps!!

drinking red dates sounds heaty leh, guess before the 3rd term its ok... after that probably need more liang things ....

hhmmm on the names - maybe i abit KS, haha, instead of only relying on those Feng Shui masters, we went to buy some chinese books from Taiwan & then choose the words & also the calculate the stroke ourselves, then later when the baby is born then go n verfy with the masters, maybe in this case, can choose more "cultural words" hahah rather than those v common chinese characters haha.

hehheh just to share, my gyn was quite free & he showed me my son's 4D image - in colour pinkish when he was week 21. errhh but i think he look the same like those images from a typical 4d scan hahaha .... as it was a v short glimpse, & probably my gyn was so proud of his new equipment, so it was free haha...

somehow i feel all babies kinda look the same when they are first out ... probably takes abt 1-2mths before really can see their features properly hahha

Loh,
i'm anxious now :p hope to find a CL real soon..

Azurebaby,
i'm taking seedless red & black dates as advised by TCM. sometime lazy n din drink daily :p

was tempted to go for 3 or 4D scanning but lotsa ppl commented to spend $ on items instead.. n see 'flesh' ..haha...

good morning ladies!

I am at the end of my 2nd tri and I have not had any leg cramps or water retention (** TOUCHWOOD**) but I think it is due to exercising. I do my prenatal yoga, swims and walks so it seems to be helping then again I know how hard it is to find time to do this if you are working full time. Try flexing your feet under the desk and take walks whenever you can ... that will help with DVT (bulging veins) too right? I read drinking a lot of water will help with water retention too. I am abit KS on the exercising because I understand that it will help with labour and also the mummy will recover faster and better after birth. Will see if all these are true ... soon soon in 3 months! Cant wait!

Azurebaby
So lucky of you to get a trial on that 4D imagining! Yea I agree babies kinda look the same to me too in the beginning haha ... isnt that strange? How are you feeling these days? Fatigue? I am not looking forward to the 3rd tri at the same time I wish to see the end product ... I would really dread losing my energy momentarily again!

BB
Dont worry I am sure you will find someone, the CL have their own network and they will usually recommend you some one else if they cant make it themselves. good luck!

Hi BB,
Yup yup really looking fwd to the 1st feel of e tiny kicks!! Been really excited after reading the experiences u ladies shared
happy.gif

Hi ILoh,
Thanks for sharing the info on the CL
happy.gif

Wwow...u seem really energetic with all the exercise regime...so far i have only been walking alot (due to the nature of my work) and went swimming abt once a week...thought of trying the prenatal yoga but i'm quite clumsy and not at all flexible so dare not try yet...hehe :p
btw where r u attending classes? any recommendation??

Hi mamapig and azurebaby,

Buying the same tees for father n son. That sounds like a good idea. Even better, they can go for haircut together. LOL in this way, my hubby won't forget to go for his haircut since he has to set a gd eg for his son.

Fulfilling duties for the family...quite true. At least responsibility in continuing the family line has been completed. Ha ha ha. Don't have to worry about the gender of my 2nd child later.

Hi BB (imac),

congras! your baby is a boy too. seems like there are 4 baby boys here - azurebaby's, mamapig's, yours and mine. LOL

My father-in-law will handle the naming of the baby. My hubby and I have no say since baby is a boy.
sad.gif
He has not yet decided so now we called our baby by his english name,otherwise if we keep calling him baby, I'm worried he won't be able to recognize us after birth. Have you provided a name for your baby when you are talking to him?

Hi I Loh,

My baby is quite musically inclined so I have decided to play techno when I'm gona give birth so that my screaming or shouting will be drowned and also baby can get excited to be given birth. LOL
But I'm not so into the idea of letting him get into the musical line, though my hubby is into it. Fortunately, it is a much later affair to discuss baby career's path. phew

Hi azurebaby,
Talking about naming the baby, my father and father-in-law are very serious into it. They went to china recently and each get a book on the auspicious chinese characters to use for babies who are born in the year of the bull. They have shown the book to us but cannot really make out the combination. *mind-boggling*. That's y i think it's better for my father-in-law to handle this job solo.

yo Loh,

You are really disciplined in your exercise regime - prenatal yoga, swims and walks. In my 1st and 2nd trimester, I also do what you have accomplished. It does help prevent water retention. But when I'm in the 3rd trimester, my energy level dip badly and worst I'm suffering from contradictions when I walk. So I have to cut down on walking.
sad.gif
This certainly promotes water retention and my feet is a bit swollen. Now I have to lift my legs up whenever I'm sitting esp. in the office. Now I only look forward to my weekly swim as that's the most comfy exercise for me now. No wonder the common saying is 2nd trimester is the best pregnancy period for one to enjoy.

Hi Chiam A,

Waaa...seem like ur father ad father-in-law are v serious in naming ur bb boy hor, is he the first grandson in the family? At least u has one less thing to worry abt as they r taking care of it, hee...

Mmmm...not a bad idea to play techno music during labour to cover all the screaming & shouting, hee...but issit allow in the hospital? Let me know if u really try it k, maybe i can play some retro music when my turn comes...hahaha :p

Back