First time mum-to-be in their 30s

Hi I Loh,

The book "The Contented Baby" by Gina Ford sounds useful. Making the baby happy = Making the Mother's life easier. Ha ha ha.

Currently, I'm relying on the following books to cope with my post-pregnancy challenges:
- First-time parents by Dr. miriam stoppard
* I'm using this book to learn about carrying the baby, cleaning to feeding the baby. The photos are quite useful for that visual appeal.
- Back in Shape by Sally Lewis
* I'm using the natural remedy from this book to heal my stiches and reduce discomfort e.g. breast engorgement
- Mommy Rescue Guide, Baby's First Year by TEkla S. Nee
* I'm using some of the techniques on breastfeeding and to increase milk supply from this book. So far so good.

I'm also glad that Issac is gaining weight. His appetite has grown and I'm having problems coping with his food demands.

You are doing kegel exercises or pelvic floor exercises in yoga. That's great. It does help the cervix to dilate naturally. Previously, I was doing a lot of this during my pilates and dance lesson to maintain a strong pelvic and flat tummy. It really does help! Continue doing it.
Now I'm doing it too coz I need my uterus to shrink back to its original size.

I did a lot of deep breathing to reduce contraction pain. Being relaxed helps too coz it helps dilation faster. I got sort of tense up when the contraction pain got more frequent(every few sec kind of pain instead of few min). Then you may wana decide if you wana use drugs or the laughing gas. I'm using the laughing gas but it works only if you keep breathing deeply.

I'm happy for you that your hubby is not travelling. It's safer that he's with you during the last trimster.
happy.gif

I'm using similac which was used by the hospital. So far, my son is adapting to this formula. Do get a breast pump ready if you wana breast feed.
You won't like the breast engorgement pain. Feels like contraction pain.

Hi BB (imac),

You won't actually feel the cutting being performed. It is the after-effect.
I cannot sit properly and have to rely on lots of cushion or an inflated balloon (that is used by baby for swimming) to sit.

My breast engorgement is getting better as I just have to feed baby more regularly or pump out the milk. Owning a pump is pretty crucial if u really wana breast feed. I bought an electric pump as it will take ages to do manual pumping (so tedious). I'm quite happy to see my uterus getting flatter by day. But all the nigra line, pigmentation don't seem to go away. Worst, now I got stretch marks. They only appear after my uterus shrink. *sad*

For my confinement, I have actually not been resting properly. My mum was my confinement lady but coz her age is really catchng up and I cannot bear to let her take over all the chores so I end up doing 40% of the work. Perhaps that's y can slim down faster. I only avoid actions that require bending and squatting as they may cause the womb to collapse. Are you having a confinement lady to look after you?

I agree you need to monitor the bathing part. I actually help to bathe my son so that I will know how to do it by myself.

How's your check up and baby so far?
Has the doctor inform you about the estimated weight of the baby upon delivery?

Hihi Chiam A,

Glad dat u r coping well and baby Issac is gaining weight too!
happy.gif

Woww....really admire u dat after all the helping out in the household chores and taking care of bb, u still got the energy to read up so many books during ur confinement ah? Heee...

Mmm...as for me i'm into my 6mth now, no special craving but ooopsss, tend to munch a lot of chocolates and ice-cream recently. So far i've been swimming once a week and regular walking only, still experiencing the nite cramps few times a week during my zzz, tried the "raise leg high on pillow", "soak feet in hot water b4 bed", "hubby massage" and "wear socks to zzz" methods but like not much help so tink i juz gonna bear with it till baby pop liao...

Do take goody care k
happy.gif

Hi BB

You must have watched the delivery videos from Mrs Wong's by now? I actually thought I was gg to faint in the class, I was hoping to avoid seeing them and just let it happen. Seems v v scary ...

Chiam A
I am definitely for epidural. I dont want to have one bad experience and feel I cant do it again. haha ... which breast pump did you buy? yea like bearycue, I am pretty impressed with you ... how you manage to do so many things? I am 33 weeks now and when I am not at yoga, I only feel like sleeping!!!

Bearycue
if you have not increase your calcium intake, you cld probably try to have a glass of warm milk b4 bed. tt might help w your cramps. Also have bananas as that has potassium, B6 and calcium and it would help but then again our culture forbids banana during pregnancy right? I ate them on the sly, if my parents find out they probably kill me hehe

Hi Iloh,

Thanks for the advice, i dun like bananas so will try out the warm milk intake b4 bed, hee
happy.gif

Mmm...will be attending Mrs Wong's class in Sept, issit really scary abt the delivery video?? My hubby will be attending with me, wonder will he get phobia after dat too...:p

Wowww...v fast hor u r into ur 33 weeks liao, muz really take care and rest well too
happy.gif

Hi bearycue,

waa you ate ice-cream. thought it is part of mtb's food taboo. I avoid them but do take cold drinks. I love cold packet milo especially. Do increase your calcium intake.

Don't worry about the cramps. They will go away once your baby is delivery. I do agree with ILoh that increasing your calcium intake helps in reducing the frequency of cramps. I do take a lot of calcium-rich stuff daily and I only experience cramps less than 5 times thro'out my pregnancy. Perhaps you can try to do so. I love cheese-related stuff so I'm been eating them daily even till now I'm breast-feeding.

Do continue walking and swimming. It certainly will help with the delivery.
~ cheers

Hi I Loh,

I dun have a birth plan. But I did go thro' one with my hubby in case needed during delivery. I find the birth plan too tedious to fill up. LOL
Are you gona do one?

Don't opt for epidural at the early stage of the delivery e.g. 2 - 3cm dilation. Ask your gynae if you can have the epidural when you reach 4cm onwards as the contraction pain gets more unbearable when the dilation exceeds 4cm. Hope this helps.

I'm using Avent electric pump. Not bad as I'm relying it to pump all the time. My baby is too impatient for the milk to flow. I end up storing up the breast milk in bottles and get my helpers (my mum and hubby) to bottle feed the baby. It's faster and more efficient. If you decide on breast-feeding completely, it is advisable to own an electric pump or an electric dual pump. It does save time as I'm charting my schedule daily. It is scary as majority of my time are dedicated to changing nappies, feeding and pumping milk.

hi Everyone

Chiam,
yes..started taking weight measurements in july's mthly f/up. just that gynae said not a need to book for my # of bedded. my coll said theirs had so that hospital k plan for e patients coming in mthly basis. Did yr gynae ask u for this?

U already got in touch with water? Over a mth already?

Loh,
bingo! mrs wong said such videoclips only suit for expectants in case of negative effect on singles..u c i'm already affected in a way :p

I b deciding which CL agency to contact. know that i'm not early. Also visited IFCs n already registered.

What's a birth plan? Still hv time to consider if to get epidural at a certain stage of dilation. Undecisive still.

NOw back arches so beginning to Lower backache while tummy is tight, stretching. Envious of Chiam able towalk ard. so now enjoying e bond with BB, esp that he's bigger n kicks more. Often in breech position n kicks below at private parts. Is that norm??

V reactive to both classical n music. No idea if he is responding to it positively or negatively. These 2 nights discover that he will move up his head n 'pop-up' so wonder if he can't hear music :p hilariously is some adverts with music, he will kick.

noti fellow dun allow me a chance to video clip his big movements.

so far, able to control my cravings. during 2nd tri, i love cold gas drinks n ice cream. now is choco with nuts n ice cream. taking milk daily, at least a cup. just that constipation returns again..haiz..

Already got most items for BB & myself. Attended BBtalk on last sat. B attending Anmum/TMC short talk on 29th aug.

hi Ladies!!

Everything is well except I am starting to lose sleep! Waking up to the bathroom, breathlessness or just my mind racing. Geez... I really wish I can pop a sleeping pill to have one night of good solid sleep!

Chiam, Bearycue
Ice cream is preggers taboo food? Really? I dunno how many pints of Ben& Jerrys and Haagen Dazs I have consumed! haha ... it is calcium enriched!

Chiam
I have bought the medela freestyle pump. I think I will be using the pump a fair bit coz at the moment I really dont enjoy the idea of a baby hanging off my breasts all the time. Will see how I feel at the end of the day ... I like the idea that hubby or mom can help out ... some how I feel like a cow haha I dont know if these thoughts are natural?!

I am still waiting for my books to arrive from Amazon. I ordered The New Contended Baby by Gina Ford. I would really like to achieve that 7am to 7pm routine. Will see how it goes ... some ppl tell me it is too military like!

BB
here is a link on birth plan http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/labourandbirth/planningyourbabysbirth/writingbirthplan/#4
Prolly good to hv one anyway in case hubby forgets ... hehe

Baby was kicking me down below too at one stage, i agree it is a rather odd feeling but now that baby has turned around and is kicking me in my ribs! Now that hurts!

You are such a good girl! Control your cravings huh? I let myself go! My favourites are Cadbury Crunchies, Maltesers, Durian pancakes and ice creams! And most recently apple chips!

What is this Anmum thingy?

Hi BB (imac),

My gynae didn't ask me much. Only her assistants do ask me about the type of bed I would like, otherwise they would like to keep it simple and easy for me. If your gynae states that there is no need to book the bed first, then you can let your hubby handle the admin stuff when you get admitted into the hospital.

Actually I have been in touch with water after delivery coz of hygiene purpose. I just defy my mum as I still need to wash my hands, clean sensitive areas especially the stitches. I guess I value hygiene more than suffering from rheumatism.

Your baby is in breech position and kicking you hard from the bottom. It should be normal due to his position. My baby head was in a non-breech position but not engaged. I feel his kic.ks at my upper tummy area during my pregnancy. Do enjoy this moment. I kinda of miss the movements after delivery.

Waa you also take ice cream. That's something I avoid completely. Do eat in moderation.

I thought Anmum is the brand of a milk powder from M'sia. I'm drinking the milk for breastfeeding coz I like the taste.

Hi I Loh,

Do take care of yourself. Once your baby is delivery, you won't get much sleep like me.

If your medala pump an electric pump? Mine is Avent electric pump and I just got used to the pump. My breast really feels sore after pumping and you really have to massage and press specific points to ensure the milk flows properly and no milk ducts, otherwise your breast will feel painful upon touch. Like you, I dun really like the idea of having baby hanging on to the breast. I'm currently a milk machine or a cow (LOL). I basically pump every few hours so that my family can feed the baby regimentally.

I recall taking cold stuff is not good for the baby as some babies tend to suffer from blocked noses and flu and even phlegm more easily if the mother takes in too much cold stuff during her pregnancy. That's y I only take them during my 3rd trimester (which is actually the last 2 months of my pregnancy). Do take in moderation. Unfortunately, I still cannot take any cold stuff due to confinement.

Life after pregnancy is very strict and discipline, just as what you have mentioned "military" like. I will share more in details shortly.

hi Ladies

so far, my cravings aren't that strong that i must have it no matter what..coping well n in moderation, at least.

since no issues not to satisfy it all e time, k manage to let e craving amiss. only when HB or those who hv a stronger 'no-no' not with me, then i'll satisfy / quench e craving once a while, since isn't taking it daily. furthermore, juz in case it does affect bb's health as we wun know. up to own beliefs :>

anyway, now my appetite is small meals but unecessarily into many meals cos e stomach seems 'smaller'!! feels like yet to eat enough n e stomach is filled up so soon
sad.gif
so sianz... not shiok..what a wet blanket!!

perhaps bb is bigger now n now body's adjusting to accomodate it.

Yes, now taking Anmum (expectant's milk). I signed up FBI fm TMC n got Similac (for expectant / BF) foc. then last night, got another Similac's expectant milk fm fren that i must help to finish it soon as e expiry is in Sep.

Chiam,
indeed. sometimes hear coll describing themselves as Moo-moo n 'military'..well, that's our great / honourable role as a mum. so we must encourage one another constantly to get it going
happy.gif
ganbatte!!

oh ya, a question. Since u r BF, guess u do watch up on e timing as confinement food consists of alcohol?

Loh,
only recently that i start to feel bb turning n kick at e top :p

Hi BB (imac),

Like you, my appetite is very small during pregnancy. I ate 3 main meals and 3 small snacks in between. My snacks are mainly fruits especially vit C rich fruits like kiwi, berries, plums. My heavy snack is just oatmeal or milo. LOL That's y baby's weight is relatively light.

Thanks for the encouragement. Almost wana give up
BF coz won't have enough rest once the baby is born. My confinement food is quite restricted as I am BF. My gynae does not encourage alcohol related food so I only take it twice so far.

Hi all,

I'm new here. First time mummy-to-be and getting nervous.

Need some advice. Anyone of you ever gone for x-ray during pregnancy? I got a lump on my right abdominal and it's giving me pain when I sit or walk. Went to the clinic yest and they recommend me to go for x-ray this afternoon to check on the mass.

Getting worried as the clock ticks...

Hi Ladies!

Elaine, welcome to the thread! Is your gynae aware of your xray? Personally, I thought xray are not recommended?

How far along are you? Where are you delivering?

Chiam
am 34 weeks and trudging along. had a scare on saturday coz i was getting v bad menstrual cramps and lower back pain! tot I was in labour already!!! haha good thing it is only Braxton Hicks, my gynae out of town too, wld be bad timing!

trying to sleep as much as possible or whenever i want to now... not much time left, better enjoy while it last!

yea medela pump is double electric and for frequent use coz I think I would end up expressing like you hehe

did you hv any coconut to "cleanse" your baby? I have only heard about it but when my sis drank it she got hell from my parents ... I wonder what everybody else thinks?

Chiam and BB
I think my bb has dropped. Tummy not so high anymore, b4 I would get heartburn from 2 pcs of toast, now my appetite is back and I can get my normal meals. I am breathing better too and feel less breathless... at the same time I am really rather nervous, anticipating THE DAY !!

Hi I Loh,

I'm 24 weeks delivering in end Nov. Was referred by the 24th hour KKH clinic. They claimed they have consulted my gynae. Intend to check with them again when I'm there too.

Hi Elaine,

Welcome to the 30 mother's club.

Oh dear you are experiencing pain in your right abdominal coz of lump. I do experience pain only in my right abdominal during my pregnancy but there was no lump. I think you better check with your gynae personally about the x-ray first so that you can put your worries to a rest. Good luck.

Take care too

Hi Elaine,

I'm about your stage, EDD 25th Nov!

I think if the x-ray's necessary, then you shouldn't have to worry so much. It's more of a concern if you're still in 1st trimester.

If it's still bothering you, get a 2nd opinion!

Hope everything goes well for you
happy.gif

Are you delivering at KK?

Hi BB,

are u attending Mrs Wong's class in Sept?

I've signed up for the Thurs class. So I supposed you're delivering in TMC?

Heard the horror from ILoh and I'm gonna skip the video if I can!!

Chiam A,

Congrats on your newborn!!! Good luck in breastfeeding!

So... is it true that boys are easier to handle?

Hi ladies, I'm also a first time MTB in my 30s. My EDD is 7 Nov, delivering at TMC. I'm getting nervous and scared at the thought of labour and the pain!

I will be attending the ante-natal class in TMC in Sept (Mr's Wong's Sat classes).

Hi Chiam, Ashmud,

Thanks for your encouragement. Yes will be delivering @ KKH. I made a booboo... was referred to an ultra-scan instead. Phew!

Apparently the pain and lump was a result of my growing fibroids (got 2).
sad.gif

My gynae apptmt was in fact on fri but as I was really in pain and hope to know the scan result earlier (they will only released to doc), the nurses allowed me to see my gynea yest.

Anyone ever has pain from fibroids?

Hi Ashley,

I almost enrolled into the much talk-about Mrs Wong's clas in Sept too. But my gf wanted to go for earlier classes (she is abt same time as you) as she is worried she might be too heavy by then. I'm now with Snr Nurse Wong (i think) every sun.

Hi Elaine, I have two fibroids too but so far they are not causing me any pain or discomfort. My gynae mentioned that the fibroids will grow bigger during pregnancy and the size will be reduced after delivery.

Hi I Loh,

Braxton Hicks is very painful. I got the contraction once and I could hardly walk. You take care and do time your contraction in case you are really gona deliver.

Time flies and you are able to deliver soon! Since your tummy has dropped, you must also take care. I remember my tummy suddenly dropped one week after my visit to the gynae. My mummy was enquiring about my swollen feet. The next day, my baby was due. LOL. Do watch out for tell-tale sign as your body does signal if your baby is ready to pop. I couldn't sleep at all the night before baby was due. Guess it was a good signal for me that baby wana come out.

Get your hubby to help you massage your lower back. You will need it
happy.gif

Hi Ladies!

Hi Azurebaby
How are you? Getting better?

Hi Elaine
Hope you are feeling better and have some remedies to your fibroids. What causes it?

Hi Ashley!
Welcome to the thread.

Ashley and Elaine
are you working mums or stay at home mums? So far I hv only found one stay at home mum here and we hv met up on occasions. Wondering if there are more to join us.
happy.gif

Hi Chiam
Had checkup today, my regular doc is away. The stand in says my tummy has not drop yet hehe but he says still early ... I would also hope to wait till my regular doc is back. A couple more weeks ...

I only started swelling last saturday and it is very minor swelling and worse of all only my right hand and right ankle. I now look like I have one fat leg!!! I didnt remove my ring on my right hand too and now I cant even get it out!

What other tell tale signs are thr? Do share.

Btw, you are expressing milk into bottles only? Do you express into bags for storage as well? I have not gotten any storage bags. How many bottles are you currently you using?

My nursery still look a mess. The stuff are in put I have not put anything together yet! Still hv yet to wash baby clothes and sheets. chores, chores, chores... boring!

Hi I Loh,

I'm not working and would love to meet up with SAHMs
happy.gif

My nursery is a mess too. Will get my hubby to put up the cot when I'm in the hospital. We are also looking to get nursery furniture from Ikea.

Hi Ashley

you are gg to the hospital? Are you unwell?

Glad you are another SAHM! Ashmud is one too, we meet up on most thursdays tog with a bunch of international preggers. Feel free to join us, we can also form our own little local bunch too and go satisfy our local cravings of chee cheong fan, chui kway and such.

Today, we are having a bbq at one of the ladies. You think you can come? I will PM you my mobile no. do drop me a text msg.

Idea is to exchange notes, make friends, have a play group ready when baby is out and most importantly continue to have sane intellectual conversations and companionship from other adults than to face our baby all day and night!

I Loh, think I wasn't clear in my reply initially....I'm not unwell, what I meant was to get my hubby to put up the cot when I've delivered and staying in the hospital.

There's something wrong with my PM. I'll PM you my number instead. But I can't join you ladies tonight. Another time perhaps...thanks for the invitation though
happy.gif

Hi ILoh,

You mention having sane intellectual conversations. hmmm... I'm starting to get insane. LOL all the baby's crying, my mother's nagging, late and unrested nights are sort of driving me crazy. Hope I can still be sober in my conversation.

I'm doing up my blog and updating my wedding site. You gals, have any to share?

Hi Chiam,

Hope things will get better for you. Can imagine the stress when all comes at the same time. Do find time to rest.

I-loh, I'm still working and supposed will continue unless I can't find good help when my baby pops. No remedies from my doc but rest and painkiller. Was thinking of seeking a second opinion - u have any good gynae to recommend? I'm ok with mine but getting paranoid as i can literally feel the lumps on my side.

Hi Ashley,

Read a few articles on your blog. Really nice and sweet. Will check out the naming recommendation website although my FIL has suggested a middle name for our son (some ancestor's recommendation) and my MIL is good with calculating the strokes. Well... as mummy think I still have same say. Heee...

Hi Ashley,

I'd just rtnd from the meet-up with ILoh n the other expat preggers... always look forward cos there's always good food!

I'm glad you're SAHM too. I've quit in Feb to make bb n conceive one mth thereafter!!

Let's arrange for a tete-a-tete one of these days! Do you practise yoga? ILoh goes to Pure Yoga while I go to one in the east where I stay. But I've a couple of vouchers for free at Como Shambala if you're keen.

PM me your contact!

Hi Elaine,

Which hospital is your gynae based at?

My gal fren had some fibroid problems and she goes to Doc Chris Chen in Gleneagles. She'd minor op to remove the fibroids but she wasn't pregnant then.

Ashley,

your blog is really interesting!

Kudos to you for being so religious in updating it! I'm seriously too lazy to blog. You write well so do continue to inject your humour and anecdotes!

Hehe, realise we share some similarities. My baby boy is due in Nov too (25th) and if I was having a gal, I'd name her Lauren (one of your choice). But we never really thought we'd be having a boy so the debate is still on...

Hi Ashmud,

I'm with Dr Loh SF in KKH. Ya... tricky part is I'm into 24th weeks. Hope the pain will subside or not prob go and consult second opinion to make sure it wun not affect my little darling.

My only comfort is my little one is very active and kicking me quite a lot.

Hi Ashley
I have sent you a msg on your hp, hope you received? Btw, I like to see my husband do the "Visa Dance" too! Yea lets hook up some time soon.

Hi Elaine
I see Mary Rauff at NUH, many people have really vouched for her. I had a gall bladder scare a few weeks ago too, an ultrasound and a blood test cleared me. It was just the baby growing and pushing against my other organs. Maybe a second opinion is useful. Take good care and keep us updated.

Hi Chiam!

I did start with a baby blog but was not disciplined to carry it through, maybe I will get back to it.

I can so understand w the mom's nagging! During confinement, I am gg to limit to 1 "auntie" at a time ow I will blow my top. Even though I can understand it is all out of good intention, I am not sure I can stand the incessant nagging.

My domestic helper was here yday and I had an ice water to cool down. She actually spent 20 mins telling me how bad it is esp when I am preggy now, I shld not wear shorts, turn off the aircon, wear slippers and even made me read a chinese article why cold drinks and food is bad and how it will affect you in old age! -_-"

My MIL will be up next week, I am sure she will be lashing out more good will "instructions" on top of my parents on going ones.

Feel free to off load your frustrations here on the forum, I am all ears. Until your confinement is over and more settled, we can catch up over tea!

Hi ashmud,

I'm looking forward to meeting the other mummies too
happy.gif

I've stopped working in April this year after I found out about my pregnancy. My work was stressful and hectic and the long hours didn't help. Thus I've decided to quit and rest at home after discussing with my hubby. I was pretty paranoid about miscarrying the baby then.

I'm keen to take up pre-natal yoga! Have found one in Safra Jurong (Inspire Mum & Baby) which is the nearest to my house. Am going down to register next week once they are ready to receive registrations.

Halo Everyone & Welcome Elaine
happy.gif

i'm so lazy..din attend pre-natal exercise classes nor doing exercises altho i know e suitable types :p

Chiam / Loh,
i experience better appetite after a few days of uncomfy with heartburn.. so sianz n tormenting..

now that bb kicks alot more strongly n kind of enjoying it. when at night, if i'm too tired, i wun be disturbed by it :p

think will take Coconuts & Green Beans in e last few weeks since it shld b safe by then
happy.gif
now at time, i'm looking forward to giving birth..haha..

Loh / Ash,
sometimes, my urge of being like you - SAHM is strong..haha..cos i run out of topics to talk to bb when home..he must feel bored with me :p

always ask him what he's doing, esp when he tumbles my whole tummy into waves-like
happy.gif

i thot i wld be disciplined in my blog at multiply n i didnt :p basically, e urge of focusing to get prepared for BB's arrival is getting stronger.

oh btw, did u manage to meet up?? i intend to take leaves in sept. perhaps if Loh is yet to deliver during then, we k arrange to meet up. i try to confirm e days as early as i can.

Ashmud,
i'm already in Mrs Wong's class. just completed 4th lesson ytd. completing soon.

in fact, after she shared on bathing & taking care of bb, i'm afraid that i can't let go n trust the CL that i'm gg to engage (via agency)..hee...

i knonw that i shld learn to let go n rest as much as i can. what i plan is to watch out on e bb's bathing part in e 1st week to ensure it's satisfactory. for e rest of e scopes of work, i k try my best to let go n rely on her
happy.gif

perhaps Loh, if I recall correctly, you r engaging a CL, right? after u deliver, u k share w me on e lifesstyle with yr CL. i am quite particular when living w others n know that i've got to learn to let go at not so impt stuff :p

Hi BB,

how many weeks are you along now? Take it easy, relax as much as you can now before the baby arrives!! That's what every mother advised .. lol

My session with <rs Wong only starts 1st week Sept and these 2 weeks, my yoga instructor's away, so I've been lazy too!

ILoh and I have met up almost every week (think 3x now) with a group of other other mum-to-bes.

Perhaps you can PM me your tel no and we can arrange for a session in Sept! Ashley is also SAHM now.

Hi Ladies

Good morning!

Hi BB
I take medication for my heartburn ow I will never be able to eat! They are Cat B medication so definitely safe for pregnancy. Even the much advertised Gaviscon works wonder!

I agree with you on the comments Mrs Wong made about the CLs! She completely freaked me out and I am gg to watch my CL like a hawk until i feel thoroughly at ease! Shaking babies and sticking tweezers into body parts?!
kao_angry.gif

i am really hoping that I will find the CL an asset, I am dunno if I enjoy staying w a stranger that much.

Hi Ladies

Ashmud and I are trying to organise lunch this friday somewhere in town, wonder if any of you can make it too?

Chiam? Do you feel ready to come out?

BB?

Elaine?

Ashley, I have also smsed you. Can you make it?

The more the merrier, if I miss anyone out pls feel free to drop me a line here too or email me [email protected]!

Ashmud,
i'm into Wk30 now, i suppose. now basing on sms received from Dumex's sms &amp; BBcenter's emailing notification on e bb's week age :p already lost count long ago..hahah...

i duno if i can rec'v PM. anyway, my email is [email protected] n all of u k email me to give you my mobile number.

Loh,
ya hor..i din think of getting heartburn medicine fm gynae :p will be gg to her in this afternoon.

she also mentioned on the unhygienic cleanliness of philipinos from the toilet, either only washing fingertips or non at all that she witnessed. sounds so frightening!!!

btw, how's yr driving refreshing course, started yesterday??

i be on leave on thursday for e driving test in afternoon. v worried n hope to get 'pity' to pass me so long as i dun drive dangerously :p else imagine w a bigger tummy now..haha..

This Friday, 21/8?? i'm working in TPY. where is e Lunch location??

Hi Ashley,BB

I've emailed you my tel.

We're meeting Fri for lunch in Orchard. Place not decided yet.

Ashley, why aren't you in bed at 3.31am in the wee hours??

BB, good luck in your driving test! Be confident and relaxed, don't let your nerves get to you!

Back