Fees for delivering twins

ntgrh

Hi all, just went for my first appointment today at 13 weeks and the scan showed twins! I can't seem to find information on the cost of delivering twins so if anyone has any information, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all, just went for my first appointment today at 13 weeks and the scan showed twins! I can't seem to find information on the cost of delivering twins so if anyone has any information, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just double the cost of delivering one baby.

depends which hospital u go to. if private, double charge. if public, single charge. im a mother of twins.. :)

Are you looking for CL? I have a recommend for my confinement lady. She really relieved me of all my worries. That's why I want to share this to all the moms-to-be out there. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 8 to 9 years experienced as a CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost. If any Mommy want to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563 .

Back