Feedback for Petpet Diaper

L

lynfam18

Hi all,

Would like to find out if any uses Petpet diaper and their feedback.

Used Pampers Newborn for my #1 but found it a waste since newborns change their diapers very frequently. Expecting my #2 now, I was thinking of some cost cutting measures and was contemplating of using Petpet since it's price economic.

But i'm skeptical as its manufacturer is a mainland Chinese company and the far too low price makes it more worrying.

Anyone with advise or feedback or Petpet newborn?

Thx

I've been using Petpet in the day and Huggies at night. Does Petpet have for newborn?? I only use from S size onwards. Of cos it's not as good as the more exp brands but find that it's good enough.

Tried Drypers and hated the sticky tape which was too noisy. At least Petpet don't really have this problem. Also felt that it was better than the inhouse NTUC brand diapers.

Hi mummies,

Thanks for your reply. Have there been cases of diaper rash when using Petpet?

I'm using PetPet during the day and Mamypoko at night or when I bring my boy out.. Petpet so far so good.. cheap.. At least I won't feel heartache even when I have to keep changing his diaper.. haha

Used to use Drypers, Huggies and Goon too.. so far all diapers usually cause diaper rash for my boy, especially when he poos a lot..

Nowadays, when he poos a lot at one go, I will wash up for him instead of just wiping off with wet wipes.. this helped prevent him from getting diaper rash.. I don't use much rash cream on him nowadays.. you can try this if u're worried about diaper rash...

Hi mummies,I wish to know too..so petpet doesn't creates the 'sticky tape' sound like drypers do?wish 2 use dat as day wear n premium ones for nitetime.pls advice.tq in advance

mimi,

if u buy the new packaging petpet from NTUC, it is the velcro type, not sticky tape. if u buy the older version of petpet from other mummies, it is the sticky tape.

i use petpet for day and mamypoko for my boy at night too. no leak n can holds quite alot of urine.

Hi elmo,

Thanx for e info.will try dat out.I'm due in bout 2-3wks and from prev xperience wit my #1,nb sure use lots of diapers esp when my boy was fully bf..he pooed n peed a lot.

Cheers.

i use petpet on son (4 month) too and seem ok. in fact i use it when we go out and at night. in the day at home, i use cloth diaper (www.autumnz.com).

got my petpet from JB though...remember to be cheaper...

Hi Ivftwins,

Like to know where in JB you got the pet pet. As the other day i went Jusco and their pet pet is few cents cheaper than SG only.

Happen to come across the below website and saw that they are selling pet pet and other brands at cheaper price. Have not bought from them before so cant comment on services.

http://luvbabies.kimsang.com.sg/pet-pet.html

Any mummies bought from them before?

mimi,

actually i started my boy on petpet only when he's starting to wear S size. for newborns, i haven't seen newborn size around at NTUC, so not sure whether u can get.

For newborns, i used to buy Nepia diapers. cheap and good, velcro also and what's more, it has urine indicator, it is a great choice for day on newborns... but i am not sure / still considering whether to buy or not, because it is made in japan, not sure whether there is any effect due to nuclear leak radiation on japanese products like diapers??....

anyone can share? if ok to buy, i think nepia for newborns is the most economical, as they deliver free to your house when u buy 4 packs. $15 per pack. NB size i think has abt 60pcs. http://www.nepia.com.sg/english/order/index.html

i felt diaper rash depends a lot on the babies' skin condition. i was using huggies ultra NB for my #1 2 yrs back...still he got diaper rash. we used water to clean for him every time he poos...so...can just buy more economical ones to use and dont feel heartpain to change more often. and pet pet comes in NB, bought from KimSang..

Diaper rash could be due to the wet tissue used too. My bb have no issue with huggies. have tried a few brands, huggies still the best. Dryers wee wee dry will leak.

yup me too tried drypers and hate the sticky tape.. and huggies the best for my boy.. one is the velcro tape.. and the cutting..sizing wise it's good...

When my boy was born, I used Huggies ultra..

After that I switched to Petpet as it is more economical but at night i'd use Mamy Poko/ Huggies just like most mummies.

Use biggger size at night but morning use a size that fits just nice.. Otherwise will leak.

Mummies who already tried PetPet NB, any issue? I'm due in another 2 mths. Need to do research now. I'm using size L for my other boy but realised that their recent diapers have a certain smell which I don't really like....

I'm using pet pet s size, so fR no issues, but I find that the material is not very soft so would not recommend for nb delicate skin. Material for nepia is softer and price is also ok though of course pet pet is cheaper. Pet pet s cutting is smaller than nepia s so just take note. To me pet pet s is as good as nb size, unless your baby is very small

I'm using pet pet (M size) they recently changed from sticky tape to velcro tape. I like !!

My location has the Pet Pet NB ($7) or can go to the luv baby website to see.

Trying to get petpet for NB. Went to Giant, they did not carry this brand and some NTUC only carry size S onwards. Anyone know where to get petpet NB?

carrefour suntec has petpet newborn. why not get petpet size s? can stock up a bit more as bb outgrows newborn size quite fast.

Not able to request for samples for petpet?

I called 68619155, couldnt get thru leh..

my newborn used petpet NB and now S.. I love petpet.. I used it for my #1 too.. cheap and good..

I got my petpet NB at a medical hall near my place.. Kimsang.. they do delivery too..

Hi

I personally feel that it's hard to say whether a diaper is "good" or "bad" - it depends on whether your baby's skin is sensitive or not, and also how frequent you change her diapers

I started my baby with Drypers newborn as that was what the hospital provided and she was ok with it. When the diapers ran out, we bought Huggies as it was on promotion and she was ok. This continued until I realise she can interchange the 2 brands and I would buy the one on offer. One day I decided to "downgrade" her to "test" her limit.

So I bought Fitti, tried and she was ok. Then next we tried Petpet and Goon. everything was ok.

Some people said i'm lucky becos my girl doesn't have a "princess bottom" (some babies can only take Pampers and Mamy Poko) but I also wonder how frequent they change their babies' diaper. I change my girl's diaper every 3-4 hours, as I believe frequent changing (even to a cheap diaper) is better than not changing her diaper evne if you buy the most expensive brand. This method has worked well for me.

No prob with pet pet. Used this one in the day 'cos more economical and then huggies or pampers at night. how many pieces of diapers ur bb use? dont know -- we use up to 12 pieces a day each kid!!

petpet so far so good compare to drypers & pampers.. i use petpet in day and huggies ultra in night.. like most of the mommies said, petpet save mommy times as it doesnt leak... :)

Pet Pet is better than drypers and cutting is more generous. Very economical for newborn bbs especially.

Like Joey, we used to use Pet Pet or Huggies Comfort in the day, Huggies Ultra/Pampers at night. Recently we tried ToysRUs and it's not bad. Cheap and has an indicator!

Ive been using pet pet when my bb girl turns 1 mth old, till recently when shes abt 4+mth, its cheap n good. But now finds tat pet pet is leaking without absorbing, ever since my girl kne how to flip.. anyone had this problem? Or shld I change her to use pants?

Hi css, is the diaper too large for her? Do not buy based on weight because some babies might be skinnier. This happened to me when I followed the kg and changed to M when S still fits my bb (then). U using newborn or S?

Pants are risky too if the fitting isn't snug enough. Anyway I think pants should be too large for 4+mth bb.

hi mummuyusing, My bb juz turn 5mths old, shes using m size when shes 3mths old.. e leakage happens abt 2 wk le, not sure y? But my bb oreadi 7.6kg..

If I use pants, she fit juz nicely in m size mamy poko .. but pants v ex lei n I stock up a lot of pet pet diapers le..

I think M is a little too big if your bb is on the smaller side. That's what happened to us a few times. Pet Pet's cutting is pretty generous!

Kid is L Pet Pet now but XL for other brands (just as an example).

I use pet pet for both my twins during day time. Its cheap & I like the diaper structure

Not too narrow, also it has the fabric velcro rather then the sticker type like drypers. Can reuse esp if its not full yet

Buying at medical hall makes it even more cheap. Highly recommended

Back