Fast Juicy Couture Spree 40% off new arrivals

best_tutors

GrhnxosTEaFHcrwhV9aXuJQ2YDldfjTzKJ2uohFxcPppB5NWtLMnuvB2kr_NI3IQ84Y4RfHxvIBD467ZR55IppKpjgyQ6rUga-5glwuh7ODQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Mums who can't post here email me @ [email protected]
Place your orders and transfer the funds.

Please use the ordering format
NICK:
Email: Email me.
Mobile: Email me.
Package to be delivered to : Email me.

Item name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Alternative if oos:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price in USD before discount $:

1st Payment for regular item= US$AA ×1.47 x 0.6 x 1.05= S$ BB

$Payment :
POSB saving : 207 313394
UOB saving: 371-381-305-0

OCBC saving: 520 -4-080740

1st payment for Merchandise only.
2nd payment for the Domestic charges(if any)+International shipping+Local postage+Registered mail.

Courier: $7/ $10/ $13
If you choose COURIER, pls note my responsibility end after I handed over your items to courier.Pls do not blame or vent your frustration at me if any courier mishap crop up.

For internet banking transfer - kindly use nick during transfer.
For ATM transfers - kindly indicate your nick, date and amount of transfer via email.
Please PM me.
Terms and Conditions :
`- No payment, No orders, kindly transfer the funds after placing orders.. So I can close the spree ASAP, Use the latest formula for calculations.
`- mail out via Normal or Registered mail. Default wil be registered mail unless you indicate.
`- I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
`- I reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.
`-
Shipping :

US domestic shipping of Us$5 if below Us$100
International shipping

Items which are heavy/bulky must be prepared to pay more in shipping.
Delivery :
I will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles after I've mail out via SingPost, you can check with SingPost for registered mail.
All packages will be sent out via
Registered postage – Normal postage + additional $2.25 (with tracking ref)
Normal postage – postage fee to be based on package weight (no tracking ref)
Self collect at
(Please take note it is at my own convenience ) please join only If you are comfortable with my terms and conditions
1) Woodlands Station only
Will not be meeting in town or other place at all
I
'll email you the details of the shipment or post in the thread so you can keep track.
Waiting Time :
- Approximately 4 weeks after spree is closed.

Last edited:
Posting on behalf of Serene

• PAVE RAINBOW HEART WISH BRACELET
    Color: GOLD
    Size: O/S
    Quantity: 1
    Price: 0) ? DiscountPrice() : UnitPrice())" class="price" style="box-sizing: border-box;">$33.60
    Total: 0) ? DiscountPrice() : UnitPrice()) * Quantity())" class="total-price" style="box-sizing: border-box;">$33.60
    Ships same or next business day
    Edit Remove

• ICON BANGLE
    Color: GOLD
    Price: 0) ? DiscountPrice() : UnitPrice())" class="price" style="box-sizing: border-box;">$34.00
    Total: 0) ? DiscountPrice() : UnitPrice()) * Quantity())" class="total-price" style="box-sizing: border-box;">$34.00
    Edit Remove

DESERT OASIS QUILTED LEATHER TOTE
O/S
Black
Clean, classic and timeless, the Desert Oasis Quilted Leather Tote in black is a versatile accessory for the glam girl on the go. Perfect for holding your laptop or tablet in a sophisticated way. Imported
$97.92

MULTI CHARM LEATHER & CHAIN BRACELET
O/S
Gold
An array of charms are beautifully arranged on a curb chain and leather bracelet for a fabulous statement piece to add to your arm party. Lobster clasp closure. OSFA Imported
$44.80

PAVE HORSESHOE AND STONE STUD EARRING
O/S
Gold
Add some creative flair to your earring game by wearing this unlikely pair. A stone encrusted horseshoe and stud makes your look a tad different from the rest in the best way possible. Post back. Imported
$16.80

ICON BANGLE
O/S
Gold
Add some arm candy to your ensemble in a beautiful cuff bangle featuring a brilliant stone encrusted star on one end and an embossed banner heart on the opposite end. Binding it all together is a sleek and modern gold tone band embossed with "Juicy Couture" along the interior. Hinge closure. OSFA Imported
$34.00

JUICY ISLAND GRAPHIC TOTE
O/S
Lemon Pop
Soak up the sun in a bright and beautifully embellished tote that will have rays bouncing off you all through summer. This lofty tote will definitely catch the eye of passers-by with its vibrant yellow body and crystal accented tropics design. Perfect for daycations to the beach. Shoulder straps. Hanging interior pocket with zipper closure.
$49.00

SHADES OF SUMMER LUGGAGE TAG
O/S
Ultra Pink
What identifies you? If you're a world traveler just like the jetsetting Juicy girl than you must travel in style with the bright Shades of Summer Luggage Tag. Available in an array of colorways.
$26.60

PAVE RAINBOW HEART WISH BRACELET
O/S
Gold
Bring on the color with a bracelet accessory featuring every shade under the sun. Immense color and gem accents create a statement look that's fresh and fun.
$33.60

PEARL & CROWN ICON KEYFOB
O/S
Gold
Show off your Juicy Couture royalty with the Pearl & Crown Icon Keyfob. Features our classic crown medallion and a classic pearl detail. Heart shaped clasp.
$33.60

PALM LEAF CUFF BRACELET
O/S
Gold
The Palm Leaf Cuff combines effortless SoCal style with Hollywood glam in an original accessory piece. An allover gold tone motif carries out a simple and sophisticated motif that's perfect for both day and night.
$54.60

ENAMEL CROWN EARRING SET
O/S
Gold
A classic and iconic Juicy Couture earring set, the Enamel Crown Earring Set is a perfect way to add a little Juicy to your everyday life. This set includes two pairs of stud earrings. Black enamel disks with the gold Juicy Couture crown emblem and a gold trim make up the first pair, while shimmery and iridescent pearls with "Juicy" across the front make up the second pair.
$48.00

Above orders all placed for Sriresh, Maureen, Serene and Marie

Batch # 1

0" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); padding-bottom: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

BRAIDED WRAP BRACELET
$68.00

Sale $34.00

Color: Upnk

0" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); padding-bottom: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

BRAIDED WRAP BRACELET
$68.00

Sale $34.00

Color: Islb

Posting on behalf of Maureen (Add on )

RHINESTONE FRIENDSHIP BRACELET
Color: FUCHSIA
Price: 0) ? DiscountPrice() : UnitPrice())" class="price" style="box-sizing: border-box;">$13.30
Total: 0) ? DiscountPrice() : UnitPrice()) * Quantity())" class="total-price" style="box-sizing: border-box;">$13.30

Posting on behalf of Sriresh

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION QTY AVAILABILITY PRICE
RHINESTONE FRIENDSHIP BRACELET
Color:FUCHSIA
Size:O/S 1 In Stock $38.00$13.30
PAVE STAR WISH BRACELET
Color:GOLD
Size:O/S 1 In Stock $48.00$24.00
STATUS COIN BRACELET
Color:pINK
Size:O/S 1 In Stock $48.00$24.00
STATUS COIN LEATHER & CHAIN BRACELET