. : Extra Marital Relationship 宿世姻缘与出轨 : .

如果另一半和别人感情纠缠不清,可以诵什么经来斩断这份孽缘再修补自身的感情。
念经犹如,苦口良药。你有心里准备吗?

请问老师去哪里下载心经和解结咒?通常应该一天念几次?
至少要念上六个月。

要看大变化,得看前世的你和他互欠多深。

老師我也想問去那裡取得經文,要怎麼做,怎麼開始呢?謝謝.
申明,若严重到丈夫不回家,或者,要签字了... 那么,接受上天安排。夫妻之间闹不和与前世脱不了关系。

你浓我浓,什么都不管,一心要建立爱巢。等到一爆发,打死结了,才来求菩萨神明。我看月老、大伯公、观音菩萨都帮不了... :oops:

不会吃斋念佛,老师教。首要,先解掉恶缘,让丈夫不会那么讨厌妻子。其他的再慢慢说好了。

谢谢老师的指点,现在的我对老公也没有什么期望了,有些事情并不是原谅就可以解决的了。只希望孩子能够健健康康的成长,不要因为大人的是影响她以后的生活。请问老师,该念什么经文才能改善我往后的生活?

Hi 老師,

I am a strong believer in Bazi but one thing always makes me wonder how accurate is this when a person is born in a different time zone? For example, Jakarta is one hour ahead of us and Bangkok is one hour behind us. What GMT should we follow?

Thanks in advance.

谢谢老师的指点,现在的我对老公也没有什么期望了,有些事情并不是原谅就可以解决的了。只希望孩子能够健健康康的成长,不要因为大人的是影响她以后的生活。请问老师,该念什么经文才能改善我往后的生活?
签字离婚没得挽回了。缘分已经尽了。

若还没离婚,仍然住在同一个屋檐下,可以一试。

你准备回答几个问题。
1.有没有流产?自然/人工流产都算.
2.签字离婚了没?
3.你的生肖,出生年是什么?No need full DOB.
4.长话短说,你和丈夫的状况。

No need to disclose in the board. Wait till I pm you.

Hi 老師,

I am a strong believer in Bazi but one thing always makes me wonder how accurate is this when a person is born in a different time zone? For example, Jakarta is one hour ahead of us and Bangkok is one hour behind us. What GMT should we follow?

Thanks in advance.
若依照GMT或者太阳时间,会出错的。:)

我们还没有签字离婚,不过他在今年1月已经搬去和那个女的同居了,而且她(女朋友)已经怀孕了,预产期12月。我曾经流产过。出生年份1982。老公不舍得孩子(孩子现在跟我)也不舍得那个女的。

我们还没有签字离婚,不过他在今年1月已经搬去和那个女的同居了,而且她(女朋友)已经怀孕了,预产期12月。我曾经流产过。出生年份1982。老公不舍得孩子(孩子现在跟我)也不舍得那个女的。
补上一句,他在七月份时想要回来过,不过他说跟我没有感情,只是为了孩子,之后却发现那女的怀孕了。
不用在这里说的。比较私人的问题,在private message说好了。

要孩子,又要跟女人。真的是享齐人之福了。

Hi 老师,我刚开始吃斋。想问你因该去哪里下载适合的经文来念?老公一直要我签字离婚可是我很不想放弃。已经没住在一起了,老公也不要见面。好像也刚认识了新的对象。不知我是不是太迟了,姻缘已终止?还有一些事不方便在这里说。希望老师可以指点。谢谢。

Hi 老师,我刚开始吃斋。想问你因该去哪里下载适合的经文来念?老公一直要我签字离婚可是我很不想放弃。已经没住在一起了,老公也不要见面。好像也刚认识了新的对象。不知我是不是太迟了,姻缘已终止?还有一些事不方便在这里说。希望老师可以指点。谢谢。
每次等到kettle boiling的时候,才来要想法子挽救婚姻。

每个人都有自己的辛酸故事。姻缘走到尽头是注定的。

老师看过很多人的命格,即使有成就的人,八字中多少会有缺陷。有缺陷的意思是,人生有不完美的路程(可能是,自己离婚、父母离婚、中cancer早死等等)。离婚虽不是人生愉快的事,但上天在安排你走其他的路。

离婚后,人生路依然越走越差(比如:工作运不好、常跟人吵架、孩子叛逆、一大堆病痛等等),那么多半跟自己的前世有关,是该反省的时候。唯独忏悔和消业,命运才会改。求神拜佛消业,是永远不可能的。

Anyway, read my next post below. 你可以考虑。:)

先说有那些情况产生效应:

1. 夫妻没有签字,但是丈夫还在家里,有希望把丈夫夺回来。
2. 丈夫相信神明/菩萨,效果很好。要是,他是属于无鬼神论(天大地大,他最大的那种),效果有折扣。
3. 若丈夫离开家超过两年,这时要把丈夫“念”回家就困难了。缘分可能已尽。
4. 夫妻有签字,而丈夫离开家很久了,那么今世的夫妻缘断了。
5. 堕胎、意外流产、祖上犯杀业等,或许会有点坎坷(要有心理准备)。若犯其中一样,可以向观世音菩萨求“要是丈夫有回心转意的念头,愿意吃斋常放生。菩萨帮忙业障暂缓,丈夫回到身边会努力偿还宿世业债”。

老师常教人把别人的老公念回来的。只要你信菩萨,奏效会显著。就好像人看医生,你不相信那位医生,医生不会开药给你。你对医生的话有信心,他会开适合的药给你。所以,吃斋念经要相信菩萨。若半信半疑地念经,效果也会打折扣。

要是念了丈夫仍然不回家,没有关系!还是,照样念上一年半载或以上。理由是丈夫和妻子有纠缠恶缘(今生/前世带来的)。吃斋念经不是几个月就能解决的。
那么,
最大的好处是,若丈夫与对方产突然产生恶缘,丈夫有很大可能会再回来找妻子。明白了吗?

要是灰心念到一半不念了,丈夫和妻子还是有恶缘,不过稍微减了一丁点罢了。若丈夫回头来找妻子的话,那是妻子念了一半奏效了,而恶缘始终没有了解,所以不要高兴得太早。

9478584365248f0d2f39c8.jpg
首先,一至三个月调自己,然后每个月调经文(target is 'spouse'),而且经文遍数是有增无减,增到一个阶段就stable。念经消业,不只是利于婚姻方面,甚至自己会有变化(比如:预感会增强(自动给你拉警报)、逐渐乐观不会想不开等等)。

一至三个月调自己的当儿,若有梦见亡人(比如,曾经打掉/流产的baby,阿公阿嫲,亲人等等),得要马上处理,老师会再帮你调理经文,因此多少会耽误修你和丈的善缘。如果不处理,阴魂会不散,跟丈夫合好会有绊脚石。

谢谢老师的指点。可是要去哪里取经文念?心里一直很低落自从去年生产,感觉也担心减轻业障就会与老公的距离越远因为可能和他只有恶缘。

happyspider, some of us have a support group over at facebook. PM if you want to join :) meanwhile stay calm and bless your marriage. think through carefully of what is it you want. betrayal is ugly. hopefully your husband repents

老师,对不起打扰了。我写了email 给您可是没有reply. 是否我的 email 去了您的 junk mail folder? Hope to hear from u soon.

老师, 我近来有在早上念心經, 然后简单的回向,请问可有何帮助? 比如家庭与夫妻和睦?
我选择念心經是因为喜欢这首經文及觉得它较容意念.

老师, 我近来有在早上念心經, 然后简单的回向,请问可有何帮助? 比如家庭与夫妻和睦?
老师教的功课,不回向。那是有原因的。其他的post有提到。

我选择念心經是因为喜欢这首經文及觉得它较容意念.
《心经》得配合其他经文组合起来,就有效力!Mentioned in the past.
单念《心经》的话,要求的愿望有难度也不容易。

《心经》必须得加上《八十八佛忏》等等等等。这样《心经》才会很有效地发挥作用!专门治一些问题。

很多人以为《心经》没有用很普通。其实,不是。《心经》超好用啊!

《心经》是观世音菩萨的某一部经的浓缩版(compact, concise and precise)。

Last edited:
Hi Tolerone,

Can you help me to read the bazi of me and my husband? Currently he is bent on divorcing me to be with another woman who he known for just 2mths. I have a 3yr old gal and currently am 2 mths pregnant.
Can you help me to see whether we are destined to divorce, so that I wont be hoping that he will come back but instead will choose a path that will have a clean break with me. Please pm me for details if you have the time. Many thanks.

He is bent on divorcing me. He doesnt even want to salvage our marriage. I dunno I shd go on hanging on to him and refusing to go the the law firm or tp have a clean break with him. I hope someone can just give me forecast for my future. Now I am not too sure whether to keep the bb. I feel no hope and lost.

He is bent on divorcing me. He doesnt even want to salvage our marriage. I dunno I shd go on hanging on to him and refusing to go the the law firm or tp have a clean break with him. I hope someone can just give me forecast for my future. Now I am not too sure whether to keep the bb. I feel no hope and lost.
在命理上,确实是可以知道真相,老师说得再准没用。

@mrs_tann 说了[view post]. Here are two [1][2] of the many posts which I mentioned before.

您现在怀孕又闹离婚。这怎么忙啊?老师知道都不能说。

说准‘离婚’- 岂不是要您拿掉孩子?
说不‘离婚’- 岂不是害你下半人生?

老师绝对背不起这业。泄露/讲实话是‘动人家因果’- 有报应的。有修为的命理哪敢说嘛?外面一大把,只要给钱就讲的很准。

老师教的是‘吃斋、忏悔、念佛、放生、积德’,这些统统都是消业。

Then can u send me some 经文 so that I can find inner peace?
I haven been eating or sleeping well and having nightmares every night. I hope through the scriptures I can slowly let go of the whole relationship.
I have calmed down quite a bit and decide that I will keep the bb as it is an innocent life. I have no right to kill it. It will be sinful.

General topics 运势、劫数等等倒可以看,稍微提醒。其他的,老师不能给您乱出馊主意。

尤其是劫数,更要去面对。躲不了,逃不掉。但是,老师有信心帮/教你如何消业,尝试减少破坏程度。

Then can u send me some 经文 so that I can find inner peace?
I haven been eating or sleeping well and having nightmares every night. I hope through the scriptures I can slowly let go of the whole relationship.
可以!没有问题!

I have calmed down quite a bit and decide that I will keep the bb as it is an innocent life. I have no right to kill it. It will be sinful.
这样就对了!
向菩萨求孩子来报恩。孩子来报恩要付出代价,不过,是值得的!:)

向菩萨许愿你会这段期间到孩子出世会做什么。得要做得到。胎里素会很好。

老师教你保胎+消业。丈夫会不会来,可以博!吃斋+念经(include 忏悔+保胎+保婚姻)+放生

Thank you. Pls send the scriptures to my email address [email protected]
I cam read chinese. In addition recently I have no appetite for meat at all. Have been eating mainly veggie. I try to keep this up as well.
Would u also be helping me to calculate my bazi?

结过婚、离过婚、想离婚、没离婚、想结婚、没结婚的人

12198450405298240c23650.jpg

以前提到结婚,想到「天长地久」;
现在提到结婚,想到「能撑多久」。

当初会结婚,说是「看上眼」;
后来会离婚,说是「看走眼」。

婚前,爱情是神话;
婚后,爱情是笑话。

男人花钱,是为了让女人高兴;
女人花钱,是因为男人让她不高兴。

嫁入「豪门」,要懂得理财;
嫁入「寒门」,要懂得生财。

以前的人,视婚姻生活为「一辈子」;
现代的人,视婚姻生活为「一阵子」。

婚前,男人在餐厅等女人;
婚后,女人在客厅等男人。

婚前,男人经常找女人「讨论」;
婚后,男人只告诉女人「结论」。

婚前,男人对她悄悄讲话;
婚后,男人对她大声讲话。

恋爱时,情话绵绵;
结婚后,谎话连连。

恋爱时的男人,喜欢「毛手毛脚」;
结婚后的男人,变成「没手没脚」。

婚前,情侣做什么都是「浪漫」;
婚后,夫妻做什么都是「浪费」。

想结婚,是自己已能独立;
想离婚,是子女已独立。

婚前的男人,大都很幽默;
婚后的男人,大都很沉默。

女人的记性,吵架时最好;
男人的耐性,结婚后最差。

恋爱时,一见面就「亲嘴」;
结婚后,一见面就「斗嘴」。

婚前,男人常给女人「空白支票」;
婚后,男人常给女人「空头支票」。

恋爱时,生活「妙不可言」;
结婚后,日子「苦不堪言」。

婚前,男人天天盯着女人;
婚后,女人天天盯着男人。

热恋时,总相许下辈子再结良缘;
结婚后,怀疑上辈子造作孽缘。

大男人,会「作威作福」;
好男人,会「作牛作马」。

婚前,「谎话」都是「情话」;
婚后,「情话」都是「废话」。

婚前,靠近一点;
婚后,闪开一点。

婚前,没话找话说;
婚后,有话也不说。

对男人的定义是指能赚很多的钱,
对女人的定义是指能花很多的钱。

男人有钱就变坏,
女人变坏就有钱。

男人没有女人,耳根清净;
女人没有男人,居家干净。

男人「入错行」,上班会很痛苦;
女人「嫁错郎」,下班会很痛苦。

好女人,养坏男人的胃口;
坏女人,吊足男人的胃口。

婚前,男人像传令兵;
婚后,男人像指挥官。

失恋不见得是世界末日:
你的心也许会「泣血」,
你的荷包却可以不再「失血」。

click 'Like' below, only if you like the post

Last edited:
老师好。我有好几段感情,可是都是分手收场。我总觉得我的桃花运很烂,身边也有很多的'小人'在搞破坏。我有什么办法能够挽回我男朋友呢? 我本身不是吃斋, 可是却很少吃肉,基本上对肉类没什么兴趣。我必须念什么經才能稳固我和男朋友的感情呢?请老师多赐教。

老师好。我有好几段感情,可是都是分手收场。我总觉得我的桃花运很烂,身边也有很多的'小人'在搞破坏。我有什么办法能够挽回我男朋友呢? 我本身不是吃斋, 可是却很少吃肉,基本上对肉类没什么兴趣。我必须念什么經才能稳固我和男朋友的感情呢?请老师多赐教。
老师所教的是把彼此恶缘念掉,

恶缘念掉,需要时间发挥作用。不发高烧,吞几粒panadol会好的。

恶缘念掉有好几种情况会发生!
(1)分手!This is very good. 恶缘断掉了,不会找你麻烦了。无后顾之忧!如果,分手了证明与你没有瓜葛!You live happily and he walks on his own. Not fated to be together and you must accept.

(2)无事!恶缘正在消减。

(3)好转!恶缘逐渐减少,彼此的善缘保留。善缘保留最佳的效果就是老公回家吃饭,不然就是前任丈夫突然打电话给前妻聊天。

老师所教的是把彼此恶缘念掉,

恶缘念掉,需要时间发挥作用。不发高烧,吞几粒panadol会好的。

恶缘念掉有好几种情况会发生!
(1)分手!This is very good. 恶缘断掉了,不会找你麻烦了。无后顾之忧!如果,分手了证明与你没有瓜葛!You live happily and he walks on his own. Not fated to be together and you must accept.

(2)无事!恶缘正在消减。

(3)好转!恶缘逐渐减少,彼此的善缘保留。善缘保留最佳的效果就是老公回家吃饭,不然就是前任丈夫突然打电话给前妻聊天。

老师,那我应该如何把恶缘念掉呢?

老师您好,my father in law just passed away last night. What can i do for him? 我能为他念什么经? pls email me. Thanks a million for your advice.

Hi Teacher Toblerone

Need your advice. I was with my sis in Taiwan 龍山寺and there was alots of 经 there.

We are talking about what 经to read, and my sis was telling me to read one of it cos I previously have a miscarriage...

Suddenly a gust of wind blew, slaming the door, blew down a文昌帝君阴骘文.

My gal then told me this book must be meant for us.

Is this some sign for me to read 文昌帝君阴骘文? I thought the book is about literature, etc...

Thanks.

Need your advice. I was with my sis in Taiwan 龍山寺and there was alots of 经 there.
Part 1
老师几年前到过龙山寺、行天宫(mentioned a bit; click)、霞海城隍庙(story; click). 没记错的话,龙山寺正殿供奉是观世音菩萨,其余的是道教神明。后殿应该是地藏王菩萨。Pardon me, I may be wrong.

We are talking about what 经to read, and my sis was telling me to read one of it cos I previously have a miscarriage...
Suddenly a gust of wind blew, slaming the door, blew down a文昌帝君阴骘文.
Part 2
《阴鸷文》的确是本"literature"。
道家一共有三大部劝善书,《阴鸷文》便是其中一部。
在《阴鸷文》中,“阴骘”就是阴德、阴功的意思,要人多积阴功阴德。《阴鸷文》主要是告诫人们广积阴德,为自己积累福报。
《阴鸷文》有白话版本,the context is simplified in layman terms, not difficult to understand. May be local Buddhism store/library can find. 净空老法师曾经讲解过此书的内容。

Side track Info: 《阴鸷文》“出自”文昌帝君。文昌帝君的故事,老师不说。说到文昌帝君呢,最有代表性的两颗星是文昌星与文曲星。八字中带有文昌/文曲星的人,多半arts talented, good in studies and etc! However, there is slightly difference between 文昌星 and 文曲星. Not going to explain here.

文曲星是一颗星宿。文曲星照耀古代著名文人,就有包拯(Justice Bao)、比干(only if you watch《封神榜之武王伐紂》, you will know who is 比干)、许仙的儿子(Madam White Snake' Son)等等人物。

Part 3(i)
老师先给说个故事。This happened many years ago, A couple stay in Choa Chu Kang,husband姓韩, wife叫Claire. Husband left service after his SAF contract, and his wife works for one of the big five accountacy firms.

这对夫妇结婚很多年没孩子。既然是巧合认识,老师倒想知道不能生孩子的原因。老师去他家坐客,顺便看了他的住家。没有察觉不对,倒认为家里不该挂那么多图画,也摆了很多arng-kong-kia (dolls, stuff toys)。

老师离开家的那天,夫妇把整间pictures and stuff toys收起来。当晚,Claire就做梦了。Next day called me. 她说梦见去了一间庙(in the western side of Singapore). 庙门上挂了一个牌匾“佛光普照”,牌匾上‘普’字super bright,门是紧闭着的,地面有三个黑洞口。(
something like the picture below)。

ezl84l.jpg
In the tele-convesation:

Claire:梦中的庙是我曾经去过,in reality, 庙门上没 “佛光普照”。
老师:你常去吗?

Claire:刚结婚的时候,有去过那间庙一次,但是时间忙没去了。
老师:你真行。以忙为理由。等你躺下去之后,你就不忙了。
老师:当时你求了什么?
Claire:不记的。好像家庭幸福,生baby lor.

Claire:梦是什么意思?
老师:You free later? I see both of you at that temple.
Claire:Why want to go there?
老师:你去了就知道,不要多问。

老师心中有数,应该是要暗示她接触一本经《XXX》,只是不确定。

|
message truncated
27/12/2013 2147hrs

|

想知道什么是《XXX》吗?Anybody can make a guess. :cool:
Hint: 跟她的梦很有关系。

Disclaimer:以上故事是特别案例。Not suitable for everybody.​

My gal then told me this book must be meant for us.
Is this some sign for me to read 文昌帝君阴骘文? I thought the book is about literature, etc...
Part 3(ii)
Answering to your query,
每个人得到的书/经,不一样。能不能背/诵念肯定跟前世脱不了节。
换成是老师,也会将书带走。

My suggestion (optional):
|
message truncated
27/12/2013 1523hrs

|

Last edited:
Teacher Toblerone
Thank you for your advice. :) Appreciate your time to explain here.

Think 冥冥之中自有安排.... originally was thinking of reading 心經 or 大悲咒... and suddenly the gust of wind just blew down 文昌帝君阴骘文 though there were so many books.. And if I not wrong, other than doing good and abt study, it also relates to career... There are 小人in my workplace...

And yes, the book is very difficult.... some words I dont understand... but will try to read it. :)

I am not sure, but I was told by a nun that I maybe与佛有缘, as I used to dream of gods and temples many many years ago.. and some dreams are a continuation...

Btw, the book that Claire reading, is it 大悲咒?

Thank you.

Btw, the book that Claire reading, is it 大悲咒?
Nope.

Hint already given.
Clue: 《XYZ》 - Find the last word of 'Z' first. 什么汉字有三个口?

她说梦见去了一间庙(in the western side of Singapore). 庙门上挂了一个牌匾“佛光普照”,牌匾上‘普’字super bright,门是紧闭着的,地面有三个黑洞口

老师好. 希望老师指点我, 点化我。

我和老公结婚后就开始有争执。 孩子出生后, 争执有增无减。我过的好幸苦, 好难过, 好痛心, 好累。。。
老公在老二出生后, 曾经被我发现他迷恋上网上认识的一为女生。他们天天聊天到深夜, 不到五天就开始说亲密的话。
我当时好气, 好难过! 我一直那么相信他, 每想到他会被叛我!
和他摊牌后, 他保增证不再犯这个错。 我原谅了他。 但在我心深处, 我没法向以前那样信任他了。
我们尝试修复感情, 打开心房体谅和包容对方。 但还是一直有争执。
我老觉得他不够爱我, 不够温柔, 对我很凶, 常对我无故发脾气。 在这种心境下, 我没法对他温柔, 态度也不好。
这不是我想要的婚姻生活和夫妻相处模式。
最近, 我们吵凶了。 他说好想就这样走出这家门。 我好痛心, 他居然说出这种话。 我当下就叫他走。 我相信我能自己照顾三个孩子。
我们开始冷战, 互相躲避对方。 我不想这样痛苦的生活下去。
我想知道我门是否缘分已将尽。 我想挽回婚姻, 但不知我们真能在一起吗?:(

老师, 请求你的开解。 衷心感谢你的慈悲之心。

老师好. 希望老师指点我, 点化我。

我和老公结婚后就开始有争执。 孩子出生后, 争执有增无减。我过的好幸苦, 好难过, 好痛心, 好累。。。
老公在老二出生后, 曾经被我发现他迷恋上网上认识的一为女生。他们天天聊天到深夜, 不到五天就开始说亲密的话。
我当时好气, 好难过! 我一直那么相信他, 每想到他会被叛我!
和他摊牌后, 他保增证不再犯这个错。 我原谅了他。 但在我心深处, 我没法向以前那样信任他了。
我们尝试修复感情, 打开心房体谅和包容对方。 但还是一直有争执。
我老觉得他不够爱我, 不够温柔, 对我很凶, 常对我无故发脾气。 在这种心境下, 我没法对他温柔, 态度也不好。
这不是我想要的婚姻生活和夫妻相处模式。
最近, 我们吵凶了。 他说好想就这样走出这家门。 我好痛心, 他居然说出这种话。 我当下就叫他走。 我相信我能自己照顾三个孩子。
我们开始冷战, 互相躲避对方。 我不想这样痛苦的生活下去。
我想知道我门是否缘分已将尽。 我想挽回婚姻, 但不知我们真能在一起吗?:(

老师, 请求你的开解。 衷心感谢你的慈悲之心。

snowhite, 我也和你过这同样的婚姻生活。我一心向夫教子,尽量做一位好太太好妈妈,身边的人都认为我是好太太。但他好像不觉得。我想是不是要离开他,他才懂得珍惜。我也过得很痛苦。我全家都在修行吃素,除了我老公。爸爸了解因果不希望我们会走离婚路。我只好忍又忍到其中一人离开世间,那算还清了吧。我们一起加油吧

老师好。。。
Recently a lot of things happened and not too sure what to do. It's like, 过一天是一天.
想问问能不能帮帮我看看八字? Mainly family matters.
Husband's eldest sister promoted to 风水师, she saw our Ba Zi and said to my husband that we will divorce. My husband only told me recently too.
We are married for 2 years, after 6 years of courtship. Upon hearing the divorce, I acted well, but very affected inside to be honest, because of past experiences with husband, I have phobia.
I feel like doing something to change, but not sure what may I do. I have thoughts of going to other tellers for advice before, but I am afraid they are all cheaters only, and also now that I am pregnant, I scared I get more easily cheated.
Here I see your 直言 be it good or bad, you'll still advice. I'll like to hear from you, and your advice to me on the 八字, please. Thank you.

snowhite said:
爸爸了解因果不希望我们会走离婚路。
好。懂因果、相信因果不会损失。

snowhite said:
我也和你过这同样的婚姻生活。我一心向夫教子,尽量做一位好太太好妈妈,身边的人都认为我是好太太。但他好像不觉得。我想是不是要离开他,他才懂得珍惜。我也过得很痛苦。我全家都在修行吃素,除了我老公。爸爸了解因果不希望我们会走离婚路。我只好忍又忍到其中一人离开世间,那算还清了吧。我们一起加油吧
你说的没错。
其中一个原因是,前世亏欠丈夫,今世就还。
要是老公回头,明白因果定义,积极积善。家庭会非常圆满,白头偕老。

老师给人算过很多的命(杂七杂八的人)。

3 years ago, 老师认识一位rich businessman, many country club memberships, have quite a few boats。怎么知道好死不死认识一个中国妹(小三), then divorce。 3 years later, business collasped and gone bankrupt.
前妻和他的命盘一翻,贵妻得助!真是sayang的要死!贵妻助他事业腾达一帆风顺,反倒是去离婚!

老师看了命盘就气,给他点颜色看。说出他曾经发生过的事,talked until he kept quiet. Until he realised his mistake and regretted. 现在一屁股的债,小三离开,生不如死。

Side track:
老师看过很多例子(特别是不信因果)。

妻子生前一直付出对丈夫好,但是死后妻子就会回来缠住活着的老公。这种情况是老公亏欠妻子,而妻子没有放下,魂魄回来追讨。
或者(vice versa),老公生前跟一直付出,死后会回来缠住活着的妻子。
这个跟堕胎、或者死去的孩子也是一样。这就是为什么人会有一大堆病、kenna cancer、家里一直发生不如意的事等等。

Last edited:
I feel like doing something to change, but not sure what may I do. I have thoughts of going to other tellers for advice before, but I am afraid they are all cheaters only, and also now that I am pregnant, I scared I get more easily cheated.
Here I see your 直言 be it good or bad, you'll still advice. I'll like to hear from you, and your advice to me on the 八字, please. Thank you.
还要看啊?
不鼓励你到外面看。
一来. 骗子多。
二来. 心术不正的人也多。
表面看起来很好的人,也不要去相信/或者给他算。记得老师说的。

没吃素、没守戒的命理师嘴巴很臭的。整天讲钱的命理师更死,看到什么就说什么。
有吃素、有守戒的命理师就不一样了。只是给暗示和提醒。因为,不想多管闲事,懒得去理。

老师好
and also now that I am pregnant, I scared I get more easily cheated.
你现在怀孕了,就吃素念经,直到孩子出世为止。
老师说了很多有关保胎经,use the forum search engine to find.
给未出世的孩子做的事,孩子将得到菩萨庇佑。

老师好。。。

Read all 4 pages of this forum tread, I decided to share my stories, get some advise & help...

Me & my husband had gone on a courtship of 3 years than broke off and get back 2 years later for a year,
and we decided we want to grow old together (白头偕老)...

He had always been an honest & faithful man for I'm the only women in his life, his 1st girlfriend and only wife,
so when his company decided to sent him to Vietnam for a couple of years, I had never once thought of staying there
with him due to trust and I need to help my younger brother with his newborn twin at that time...
I still visit him with my in-laws, my parents and myself sometimes and he came back every now and then for a couple of days...
Everything was perfectly fine even after the shop is shut down and he came home after 2 years...
The love, trust & bond that we shared after our 1st couple of marriage years got stronger...
I quitted my job and became housewife since the day of our marriage cause I want him to feel secure as during our dating period
I'm d one who always out to have fun...

After coming back here and back to his company, he decided that he should start his own business cause he met a few good friends
during his stay in Vietnam and we did it quite successfully, he flew to Vietnam for 3 days every month for business at 1st than now
became 5 days due to golf for now it's been 3 years... From HCMC, he became going to Hanoi as he need to bring some defected stuff
to fix there...

So for 6 years of our marriage, love and trust is always going strong for us... Whenever he had calls from work or friends,
I would keep quiet or just leave him alone so that he can concentrate on his business, we've been trying so hard to conceive from the 3rd year
of our marriage but unsuccessful... We do lots of dating, we discuss about everything, we got mutual respect for each other, no one around us
had ever saw us got into fights or argument... We argue quietly and mostly trivial matters usually if I felt like I would raise voice, we'll quarrel in
the car, due to we are still waiting for our new home to come anytime now till March 2015, we are living with my family but most of his stuff is
still back home as we will go his place for dinner about 3 times a week, so mostly only work stuff are here at my place.

3 weeks ago, as usual he answered his mobile in the living room and went into our room, I went to close the door for him, as I was planning design
for our new home in the living room, I went into our room to show him some ideas, and for the 1st time time I saw him panic and nervous and close
everything on his phone than on again like he was what-appsing his supplier... I check his last view stuff on his mobile, I saw him line chatting with a
vietnam girl, I don't understand Vietnamese but I sure can read "Darling"... I was devastated and for the first time, I shouted & cried in my place... Luckily
the my nephews & niece were asleep than, my sister-in-law who is a Vitenamese is not the nosy type...

I walked out, I was so angry that I called up his parents crying out loud... I don't know why is this happening to us... My mother is having an affair 2 years
now, my dad said they are getting old and he just keep quiet and let it slid... Every time I talked to my husband about this issue, we talked about we will
never have affair to hurt & damage our marriage, he saw how devastated I am when I overheard my mother on the phone with her affair... So I really don't
know why our love & trust once so strong he would wanna take that away from us...

My husband said he know her since June this year, and she's his business partner affair, but due to the fact that his business partner don't travel to Vietnam
that frequent, he would get my husband to pass stuff to that girl, my husband asked his supplier if they know that restaurant cum pub place she worked and
from than every month he went he would go there a night for dinner and drinks (He is not a drinker, he just drink a glass during business trip with supplier),
he said staring from his July trip, the girl had been messaging him asking when he would fist again and stuff like she is lonely for his business partner is always
not there to visit... than the messaging and meeting once monthly carry on till late October he had sex with her for he had more than a glass and she said she wanna go back to the hotel with him... October was our marriage anniversary month, so till now I really don't low hoe to get over for I felt he was lying about her being his business partner affair... I dug out more stuff but he claimed that it is not him, it was his business partner...

My in-laws want me to give him a chance and I dare not tell my dad for he already have enough problems and I love him to much to hurt him...

I'm trying so hard, my husband said he won't do it again, but whenever I wanna give up and divorce, he looks sad but said ok, I don't know what is wrong with us, I asked him is divorce a better way for him?? He told me that he doesn't know how to amend the pain and damage he had caused to our marriage and me... The me now, don't trust him at all, I wish I could just divorce and leave him... But sadly, deep down I still hope we can work out, so I told him to use the rest of his life to love & cherish our marriage... He said ok, but his action just makes me felt like everything else, his work, his friends and all can come before rebuilding our marriage... He agree that we go Vietnam look for the girl and have a clean cut, we went there, can't get her, she stopped answering phone and messages the day I caught him by surprise, after she called back once and heard I wanna meet her, she stop all contact.

Now I don't know what to do, can't feel enough love and care yet unable to let go... Don't understand how a loving and supporting marriage with love
& trust for so many years let this happened...

Sorry for my long story, once I started writing about my story I can't seems to stop...
All advise is appreciated... Thanks

老师好。。。

Read all 4 pages of this forum tread, I decided to share my stories, get some advise & help...

Me & my husband had gone on a courtship of 3 years than broke off and get back 2 years later for a year,
and we decided we want to grow old together (白头偕老)...

He had always been an honest & faithful man for I'm the only women in his life, his 1st girlfriend and only wife,
so when his company decided to sent him to Vietnam for a couple of years, I had never once thought of staying there
with him due to trust and I need to help my younger brother with his newborn twin at that time...
I still visit him with my in-laws, my parents and myself sometimes and he came back every now and then for a couple of days...
Everything was perfectly fine even after the shop is shut down and he came home after 2 years...
The love, trust & bond that we shared after our 1st couple of marriage years got stronger...
I quitted my job and became housewife since the day of our marriage cause I want him to feel secure as during our dating period
I'm d one who always out to have fun...

After coming back here and back to his company, he decided that he should start his own business cause he met a few good friends
during his stay in Vietnam and we did it quite successfully, he flew to Vietnam for 3 days every month for business at 1st than now
became 5 days due to golf for now it's been 3 years... From HCMC, he became going to Hanoi as he need to bring some defected stuff
to fix there...

So for 6 years of our marriage, love and trust is always going strong for us... Whenever he had calls from work or friends,
I would keep quiet or just leave him alone so that he can concentrate on his business, we've been trying so hard to conceive from the 3rd year
of our marriage but unsuccessful... We do lots of dating, we discuss about everything, we got mutual respect for each other, no one around us
had ever saw us got into fights or argument... We argue quietly and mostly trivial matters usually if I felt like I would raise voice, we'll quarrel in
the car, due to we are still waiting for our new home to come anytime now till March 2015, we are living with my family but most of his stuff is
still back home as we will go his place for dinner about 3 times a week, so mostly only work stuff are here at my place.

3 weeks ago, as usual he answered his mobile in the living room and went into our room, I went to close the door for him, as I was planning design
for our new home in the living room, I went into our room to show him some ideas, and for the 1st time time I saw him panic and nervous and close
everything on his phone than on again like he was what-appsing his supplier... I check his last view stuff on his mobile, I saw him line chatting with a
vietnam girl, I don't understand Vietnamese but I sure can read "Darling"... I was devastated and for the first time, I shouted & cried in my place... Luckily
the my nephews & niece were asleep than, my sister-in-law who is a Vitenamese is not the nosy type...

I walked out, I was so angry that I called up his parents crying out loud... I don't know why is this happening to us... My mother is having an affair 2 years
now, my dad said they are getting old and he just keep quiet and let it slid... Every time I talked to my husband about this issue, we talked about we will
never have affair to hurt & damage our marriage, he saw how devastated I am when I overheard my mother on the phone with her affair... So I really don't
know why our love & trust once so strong he would wanna take that away from us...

My husband said he know her since June this year, and she's his business partner affair, but due to the fact that his business partner don't travel to Vietnam
that frequent, he would get my husband to pass stuff to that girl, my husband asked his supplier if they know that restaurant cum pub place she worked and
from than every month he went he would go there a night for dinner and drinks (He is not a drinker, he just drink a glass during business trip with supplier),
he said staring from his July trip, the girl had been messaging him asking when he would fist again and stuff like she is lonely for his business partner is always
not there to visit... than the messaging and meeting once monthly carry on till late October he had sex with her for he had more than a glass and she said she wanna go back to the hotel with him... October was our marriage anniversary month, so till now I really don't low hoe to get over for I felt he was lying about her being his business partner affair... I dug out more stuff but he claimed that it is not him, it was his business partner...

My in-laws want me to give him a chance and I dare not tell my dad for he already have enough problems and I love him to much to hurt him...

I'm trying so hard, my husband said he won't do it again, but whenever I wanna give up and divorce, he looks sad but said ok, I don't know what is wrong with us, I asked him is divorce a better way for him?? He told me that he doesn't know how to amend the pain and damage he had caused to our marriage and me... The me now, don't trust him at all, I wish I could just divorce and leave him... But sadly, deep down I still hope we can work out, so I told him to use the rest of his life to love & cherish our marriage... He said ok, but his action just makes me felt like everything else, his work, his friends and all can come before rebuilding our marriage... He agree that we go Vietnam look for the girl and have a clean cut, we went there, can't get her, she stopped answering phone and messages the day I caught him by surprise, after she called back once and heard I wanna meet her, she stop all contact.

Now I don't know what to do, can't feel enough love and care yet unable to let go... Don't understand how a loving and supporting marriage with love
& trust for so many years let this happened...

Sorry for my long story, once I started writing about my story I can't seems to stop...
All advise is appreciated... Thanks
Go for counseling. From what I read, u still love your husband but u need help to untie the knot. Two of u should go counseling together and move forward. Take care.

Back