. : Extra Marital Relationship 宿世姻缘与出轨 : .

Hi all.. the books are also available in Bright Hill Temple in case anyone is looking for them. My copy by Jolyon is no longer available though.

Dear Madam Bear,

老师直说。莫怪。

男命(丈夫):
8617207.jpg

男命:
1. 离婚命。
2. 超级风流又好色!
暗示:2016年开始走20年倒霉运。他一天不回头,沉迷邪色会提早‘挂’的。家庭搞得不好,事业难有进展。

还有很多,不过不写了。写了就吃不下饭。

找marriage counselor恐怕浪费时间。外面找人算,恐怕不会说到那么直接,因为要赚你的钱。

解决办法已经说了。不然的话,就继续过那种日子。

Last edited:
Meow meow (meowmeow1234) July 19, 2013 - 12:08 pm
It is so interesting to read your post, and so nice of you to provide free service & good advice for those ladies in need of help.
i also wanted to have my bazi read but alot of so call master charge $888 - $1888. Which i gave up the idea. Really, your advice has let people do in deep thoughts and reflect on what to do next
老师一直提倡忏悔、吃斋、积善,是最好颠覆命运的办法。

人家不吃斋念经,日子过得很好是他们的事。无名福报一旦变成‘负资产’,业报很快上门 (see below news. Kovan murder is one of the examples) 。

8617289.jpg

8617290.jpg

老师真的不鼓励人去相命。
nono.gif

原因:
一. 骗财偏色装设弄鬼非常多。
二. 外面的师傅(求财)想赚钱,不敢得罪顾客。还有,相命师懒得管你的事,也懒得啰嗦给你意见。
三. 就算把命理讲得超级准,没有解救仍然没有用。The whole idea 就是补救(颠覆命运)。

老师调教(吃斋念经)的例子如,
1. 从不一整年不回家的丈夫,一个月乖乖回家吃饭两、三天。
2. 妻子与丈夫吵架30天,减少到一个月吵架18天。
3. 从丈夫吵着离婚,六个月后嘴巴慢慢shut-up.

还有不少,不过不写,免得给人说吹牛,也不想给人坏印象说在打广告。

Last edited:
还没结婚的人不相信命理的很多!

谈情说爱时候,什么都不管。哎...

尤其是结了婚出了问题,才来相信命理。

8617310.jpg

kepala susa!

Last edited:
hi Jolyon,

I have my past shared here before. would really hope u would have some spare time on helping out on advice for my marriage.

Like some of the peeps here, I have been with him since 18yrs old. And also thought he is one I can 托付终身. Who knows once he changed his job and start to drink a lot with his colleagues which he don’t used to and dislike it. Unsure if it’s influences or temptation. He starts to work late and goes home v late or nv go home, reasons given because too drunk to drive. Many times I stayed up whole night to wait him/Worry for him even during those time when I am pregnant. And once he said he got into trouble and said he need to go to Thailand for 2 weeks. It’s not for work purpose. The reason is unknown. And he went and Evone thought he was outstation. During that time, he didn’t call home or text/reply me. Neither can I get him also. (I was heavily pregnant with my second boy)

As mentioned, like Helen - i have a trip a 2 yrs back to a 貔貅(天禄)shop and the 师傅 there accurately calculated with bazi that my husband has taohua in the marriage. During that time, he got into R/s with his colleague. A newly joined colleague who were introduced to me as well during an event. i have a feeling that my hb has some liking with her. And he start to nv go back home frequently. And when things has exposed. He get worst checking in hotels most of times which I cannot take it.. and we were at the verge of divorce.

After separation of 6mths, that time he stayed out of the house. the Divorce is about to proceed but i decided to give it a try again. a decision that give me a BIG struggle to decide and really hope the marriage will go well.. however, once trust is broken it's really hard to correct it back. i can be over possessive.. I felt v tired over it. as long a time he work late and didn’t come back early. or times when he didn’t answer my calls, i will start to think wild.

I am not sure if it's me who is destroying this marriage or i just can’t walk out of the past. Recently, he expressed that he felt uneasy with me. said i give him burden. and thinks that I don’t trust him and mentioned to divorce but I insisted to stick to him. Again I can’t bear the kids to have an incomplete family. I can see they were more happy to compare with the times of separation.

Also, I am not sure if it’s also inherit. My Father in law has a complicated life, could it be 因果 that causes his son to be like him? He never lives with mother in law before.. Seriously I am also afraid they’re bad example. I hope my kids will have happy family in future. I live in a single parent family, my mum past on when I was v young. I was being brought up by my grandma, it’s a different upbringing, my heart do feel empty as there’s little bonding with my father which I felt it’s really important to give my kids a complete family. My father meditate and 念经 a lot, I believe he is trying to help us. And recently he just switch to vegetarian. i know life is on my hand, i need to do something myself to change it.

Hi mumofT,

After reading your post, I feel that our situations are rather similar.My husband's affair was exposed by his fling 6 mths ago and till now,I still cant make up my mind whether to leave or stay. My situation is rather tricky as we are stationed overseas and my decision will affect my kids education as well. Like you, I find myself gettg very suspicious whenever he comes back late frm work or whenever he needs to go on biz trip. The moment he steps out of the house, I will be wondering if he will be meetg her for breakfast/ lunch etc and I even resort to checking his stuff(of cos he will be smart by now to leave no trail)The trust is gone and I also find that I cant really communicate with him anymore. For months, he's been trying to break off with that woman but she just keep calling him at work and wont let go. Whenever she's unhappy cos he ignored her calls, she'll start calling the home and my hp and send txts to belittle me. When that happen, there's no words of consolation frm him and I hv to suffer the emotional abuse alone. I admit that part of the reason I am not leaving is to spite that woman since she's waiting for me to go and take over my position.

Like you, I came from a single parent family and my husband's family is dysfunctional too as the father is staying overseas apart from the mum due to some debt issue. I guess this lack of father figure has in some way result in him not knowing how to be a good father and husband. He's just not caring and communicative enough and rather self centered. I can tell that he likes the kids but his way of bonding with them is via online games. With me, there's basically nothing left to talk and it's weird that soneone whom you've been with for 10 over years suddenly feel like a stranger. To divorce, my kids will end up like us growing up in a dysfuntional family and with minimal family support and being a sahm for 10 yrs, i really dunno if i can cope being a single parent. To stay, my kids might grow up thinkg it's normal for parents to not care or seldom talk to each other and I dunno if I can stand living in this manner for the sake of the kids. I really do not know which path to take.

hi angst,
u mentioned your husband is trying to break off with her.and u still dont know if they really stop contacting?

I tried so hard. but with no appreciation, in return he give me cold shoulder. his attitude is very bad now. and initiated a divorce but i rejected. i just found out he has a new love. which i think is the reason why he felt i am a disgust to him now. Ask/talk to him, he seems to find me a nuisance. Unsure what to do now. he even bring up that i make him suffer during the separation. and said he just dont want me only but not the kids. he is trying to say he want to get rid of me only. he thinks it's a great impact to him because he will have chances of lossing the kids :~( it's so heartbroken to hear that.. being degraded this way i am feeling very worthless now. think i cant hang on much longer..

Hi toblerone
I had read the pdf format.
Sorry to trouble you, but if there is anything I can chant / write for general wellbeing for myself and family?
Thank you. :)

Hi a_n_a,

I understand how you feel. Cos I feel exactly the same. He's been trying to breakoff for months. In fact, it's cos of this intention to break(not cos of us, but cos the woman been bugging him) that the woman exposed the relationship. Even so,I still found/chance upon evidences of his unfaithfulness n lies during this period. I'm just so tired of guessing and wondering what he's doing behind my back right now. Even though this couple of weeks he comes back home earlier and seem 'normal' but the fact that he's been able to put on an act for so long just doesnt help. My cue on whether he's been contactg her is via her response. If she's quiet, it will mean he's been entertaining her calls/meetup and whatever which i really hv no idea, when she harrass me with calls and txt, it will mean she's unhappy cos he's ignoring her. I know they used to comm with each other via wechat and that's something which is hard to check unless u know the id and pw.He nvr do or say anything to reassure me during this period and that goes to show he no longer bother abt my feelg, he's probably stayg on for the kids. Though he didnt mention divorce and didnt agree to it when i first brought it up couple of mths back, but i just cant help feeling that he's just making use of me so that he can stay with the kids. Whatever your husband told you is indeed hurtful. Though mine nvr say tat to my face but these were brought up in her txts to me, that's humiliating.The fact that he chose his job and unwilling to go back sgp with us just show how selfish he is. He's created this mess, so long as he stayed in that country,it wont be easy to cut off frm that woman and i'll forever be suspicious. The woman's recent txt and photos to me of their past happy moment just cfm that.

Ever since the incidence was exposed, there was a couple of mths when he's very cold towards me and attempts to talk to him were met with contempt as if i'm the one committg the adultery. Recently, there's been a change in his attitude and we can talk more amicably(when there's a need to talk) but I can feel that he still dont treat me as his wife. I've lost my identity which is why i am at a lost on which path to choose. It's really been an emotional roller coaster the past six mths and i'm feeling more stable now as i try to detach myself frm this whole thing and live day by day. But at the end of the day, guess i still hv to find my way in order to get back my esteem and worth.

hi angst,
i agree with u it's hard to stop all these unless u shifted back to SG. However, there's alot of PRC in SG, full of temptation. And with current technologies, like wechat. even more easiler to have new 'targets".. i suspect he know this girl from wechat and recently he claim that he need to go china for work purpose at his new plant in china - suzhou. but his flight was to guangzhou. it has left me with a BIG Question mark. after his return & i found more things in his email and confirmed that his heart not with me anymore...
i am now in a lost mode.. truely hope that i can do something about it. am still unwilling to give up... and yet v tired of all these stunt....

Hi a_n_a,

Tried to pm you but dunno how to :p. i am currently in the land of temptation, can anywhere else be worse than here? All these yrs, nothing has happened. He only started going pub once in a while couple of yrs ago when frens came over and that's where this whole thing started. This woman actually managed to extract lots of infor frm him relating to the family n me while they're still 'fren'. She's a student then and even went to sgp to study for a yr. during the time she was in sgp, he actually flew back to visit her every mth. Lying to me that he's going on biz trip. Though i am unhappy abt the increased biz trips(he seldom has any previously), i've nvr suspected anything. It's always 3-4 days and he'll mention some plcs within china. During this time, his passport is not where it used to be, i think he kept it in the office but again i nvr suspect anything. All because of trust. I only managed to find out the truth after the exposure. At such time, ignorance is actually a blessing. I found all these infor while tryg to get evidences for a divorce. Imagine how betrayed and angry i felt. The worst thing is, he actually believe that the woman loves him. He's totally 'addicted' to her during those 2yrs and i still thot he's addicted to his phone games cos he seemed to be living in his own world, totally oblivious of everything and everyone ard him. I hv heard many stories frm frens ever since and realised that somehow, these women just have a way to manipulate the men, they're like completely under the women's spells.

If your husband has just gotten involved with this woman, guess it wont be easy to talk any sense to him right now,he'll only find you naggy and irritates him further. These women really know how to sweet talk and can be very shameless in their attempt to break up the family. It's no longer the era where the wife confronts the third party, it's the other way round, can you believe it? If you intend to hang on to this marriage, guess the only way is to act ignorance and dun try to dig for information cos the more you know, the greater the pain. But then, that's provided you can close one eye and carry on in this loveless relationship for the kids' sake. For me, I find it very hard.

Hi toblerone,

can i know what apps is this and how to read it?

Dear Madam Bear,

老师直说。莫怪。

男命(丈夫):
8617207.jpg

男命:
1. 离婚命。
2. 超级风流又好色!
暗示:2016年开始走20年倒霉运。他一天不回头,沉迷邪色会提早‘挂’的。家庭搞得不好,事业难有进展。

还有很多,不过不写了。写了就吃不下饭。

找marriage counselor恐怕浪费时间。外面找人算,恐怕不会说到那么直接,因为要赚你的钱。

解决办法已经说了。不然的话,就继续过那种日子。

Hi toblerone,

I have read the book, also have Some difficulty understanding as it's not in simplified Chinese. However, could u please share with me the 经文 that can help, is 观音灵感真言 ok? after which we will have to nian 迴向 one time at the end of the day? or many times? and the last page has this "解冤结咒" also to nian mah? seriously i am clueless on how to go about it.

To nian 经文 has to be at quiet place? can we do it anytime of the day to chant at heart?

Hi toblerone,
can i know what apps is this and how to read it?
自己学看,无师自通不行的。

有些是门派师傅有自己的规定,传授多之后要勤加练习。门派师傅有自己一套标准,技巧不是在书上学。

一个人有没有说骗话,究竟怎么样的人,八字一排一目了然。要更加细腻(发生什么事、什么遭遇),就要深入一点的研究。

Hi toblerone,

I have read the book, also have Some difficulty understanding as it's not in simplified Chinese. However, could u please share with me the 经文 that can help, is 观音灵感真言 ok? after which we will have to nian 迴向 one time at the end of the day? or many times? and the last page has this "解冤结咒" also to nian mah? seriously i am clueless on how to go about it.

To nian 经文 has to be at quiet place? can we do it anytime of the day to chant at heart?
你要做好心理准备了没。要吃斋念经。

是否有曾(人工/自然)流产?若有,这个问题没有解决,永远很headache.

hi toblerone,

it's a must to 吃斋 then can 念经? i have been thinking to start with Chu yi and shi wu.

Nope, i never have abortion or miscarriage before.

Dear Madam AH,

Please see below:

5018878985201fe5bd3e62.jpg

男命(紫薇/八字)命盘
1. 工作不稳定。处事厉害,很想赚钱。
2. 官禄财昂宫不美。现在这个阶段难熬。
3. 性格爱面子。要求人做事,会不择手段。不喜欢给别人judge。人家说他什么,会相当在乎。
4. 脾气很不好。
5. 常常往外跑。(跟女人不一定有关系)
6. 对另一半不满。婚前ok. 婚后变样。
Agree with the above 6 points? 他什么秘密,老师都看得到。呵呵...

1. 目前,最大的问题是健康。眼睛、痔疮等等。体内阴阳不协调,喝多冷水,健康越差。情绪不理智,也看不开。
2. 婚姻其次。若他安分守己,婚姻有仍然有希望。

*只要他吃斋念佛,由‘差’转到‘不那么差’。再由‘不那么差’转'好'。

特别今年(only this year)(男命)会遇到几样问题。
1. 看得出夫妇蛮在乎孩子。会为孩子的事吵架。
2. 桃色纠纷。
3. 不利婚姻。
如果,处理的不好(像吵架、互相不满、斤斤计较等等),会继续蔓延。指出这三点,是要你看开,不要与丈夫吵架。要如何看开,就是吃斋念佛、接受他的本人。他要改的话,得靠他自己,让他自己清醒。明白了没?

老师略看得到此男命的妻子(就是你本人)。疑心重、敏感、聪明。妻子是聪明,不过,不要每样事情都起疑心。希望你(妻子)记得,别往负面的去看。凡事有好有坏。此男命呢,目前有个很会帮他的贤内助(妻子),只是他不懂妻子帮了他不少。

好了!不写多!讲得再准也没有用。老师不想介入你们夫妇的因果。问题基本上在于他。你好好地做吃斋功课。你先顾自己,需要时间“protect”自己。遇到烦恼,可以暂缓以及减少。若要加强夫妻缘,需要时间,会慢慢教导。得向您申明,没有那么快看得到变化。婚姻裂缝太大,补起来很辛苦的。

另类提示:农历七月,大人小孩最好乖乖呆在家。除非,你的功课是锻到家(臭臭也要半年以上),不然夜归也会被“盯”上。:)

Last edited:
老师,你看得出此人的婚姻命吗? Born english date 27 march 1977 (sorry not too sure about chinese).

老师,你看得出此人的婚姻命吗? Born english date 27 march 1977 (sorry not too sure about chinese).
1. 没出生时间,又没有注明男的还是女的...
2. 我没说要帮你看。

老师给人看命理,条件就是要吃斋念佛。要看免费八字,得找其他人。对不起。

Anyway, 这个有脾气,脚痒到处跑。馋嘴... 无肉不欢。这个人业自己背。

前世的债并没有一笔勾销,再好的人没还债,等时间罢了。

Last edited:
老师,
我有两个孩子因为丈夫有外遇所以离婚,我早在2000年就不吃肉,海鲜, 但是还有吃蛋,我应该要念什么经?该不吃蛋?

Hi Toblerone,

I replied your email on the 25 july but not sure if it went through as i am having problem with my gmail. it was locked up due to suspicious login activity from overseas. i have resent the email now that i can get in again.

Thanks!

Hi Jolyon,
How do I contact u for readings?
Hi Hi,
I need readings of bazi for me and hubby. Can you pm me pl? thanks!
命越看越坏。光拆开八字就对你们不好了。:oops:

Hi Toblerone,
I replied your email on the 25 july but not sure if it went through as i am having problem with my gmail. it was locked up due to suspicious login activity from overseas. i have resent the email now that i can get in again. Thanks!
回复你了。

Hi Toblerone,

I may have posted in the wrong thread. But I hope you will be able to provide some advice.
My sil abt a year ago suddenly turns very hostile towards her parents. She will blame her parents for what she is now, blame them for not taking care of her when she is young, blame them for making her marry her hubby and many more.

She was bought to IMH for consultation but IMH discharge her soon after that.

Till now, she will send her parents messages every day and blame them.
We are lost and don't know how to help her to lessen her hatred.

Hi Toblerone,

I may have posted in the wrong thread. But I hope you will be able to provide some advice.
My sil abt a year ago suddenly turns very hostile towards her parents. She will blame her parents for what she is now, blame them for not taking care of her when she is young, blame them for making her marry her hubby and many more.

She was bought to IMH for consultation but IMH discharge her soon after that.

老师,可以分享玄学。很多人不信,但不会勉强。

一般上,有四种情况令人精神产生问题:

1. 暗算(被人整(最普遍))
比较毒辣,可以置人于死地。有男人为了要得到女人,就出这招。女人要得到男人,也会耍这个手段。

Case 1 有个男的为了要得到这个女的,找人是施邪术,结果这个女的自动送上门给他爽。
Case 2 曾经看过女人为了要得到一个已婚男人,同样找人是施邪术,搞到这个男人妻离子散,目的就要他离婚,然后再和他常相厮守。
Case 3 得罪人家,人家不爽,要找人暗地里出暗招对付。搞到人家家破人亡的。

老师有太多案例了。邪术可以令一个人发神经,神经错乱。理由很多,实在卑鄙!This is one of the most common issues, sadly, most Singaporeans do not believe.

2. 业障(普遍)
业障缠几乎没得救。可以追了好几世,今世逮着。

3. 卡阴
无端端外面惹来的。去医院、坟场、停尸间、葬礼、树林等等会招惹。那种幽魂(灵体)看一个人不爽,偏偏找他/她麻烦。

4. 祖坟
祖坟有问题,一般牵累全家。比如,阿公阿嫲的遗骸有水浸泡,或者,没有完全腐烂,或者棺木内有昆虫毒蛇等等。这些都有影响,不过不难发现。

老师怕你到处问。问到一个装神弄鬼,来骗钱骗色的就麻烦了。

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. How can we help her? My SIL thinks she is normal. We are the ones who are not good and causes her much stress. Will I be able to PM you?

业障

POINT 1
在前世积累的因果中人身上的业障已经造成了,只要有人点火就会爆炸,如果把业障比作火药,因为人身上都是业障,而且已经存积了大量的有害的元素在身体里 面,任何的火苗,业障就会爆发出来。如果你身上都是好的干净的元素,拼命的点火,也点不起来的。

尤如,你天天讲发财,而自己没有发财的基础元素,是发不了 财的。如果你身上都是不好的元素,人家一讲你不好,你就真的会不好。所以,自古以来说好的不灵,说不好的就灵。平等修法就是修意念修养,当一个人意念到了 一定程度的时候,就会产生一种元素,那就是修养,境界越高修养就越高。

POINT 2
一般还债的话,要还三世,今世一世,再前两世----三世。但是有的人把三世就看成:前世、今世和来世,实际上这也说得是对的,为什么说对?因为我们今世债没有还清的话,来世还要继续还。

POINT 3
业障有两种,一种前世带来,一种今世新造,前世带来的在你命根当中,算命算出来你几岁时不好,就是你的孽障所赐。消除的方法就是忏悔、念佛、吃斋、积善(放生、布施等等),他是一个整体,不是做某件事就能消除。要靠全方位努力,根据孽障大小,慢慢的大事化小,小事化无。

修佛,拜菩萨,念经,为什么可以消业障?

业障是一份因果关系中的恶果,同时它是你种的因所应得的果,那么除了你用另一份善因果去抵消它,没有任何力量可以动它。而善因果就是功德,所以功德可以抵消业障。

修佛修的是什么?修的是心、修出清净心、分辨心、善心、平等心、慈悲心,去除妄心、贪心、嗔心、痴心、执著心。大家都知道善恶就在一念之间,只有把心修正了修善了,才能保证不种恶因,从而避免恶果,所以修心为修佛第一要旨。

念经拜菩萨,并不是说菩萨就把你的业障消掉了,而是因为念经拜菩萨就是功德,“果报不可思议”,“成就不可思议功德”。但正常情况下,功德会按天理的规定自动排序,不会主动去抵消某一个业障。而每当你祈求菩萨慈悲,保佑你的工作顺利、爱情如意等等时,菩萨可以动用神通慈悲用你的功德去抵消那一个特定的阻碍你事业或爱情的业障,从而使你变得顺利。你的功德和菩萨的慈悲神通缺一不可,但基础还是你自己的功德,一份善果去一份业障。如果有人只是拼命祈求菩萨而不做功德,不念经,那么菩萨也没有办法帮你。如果业障深,功德浅,所求同样不会成功。

Last edited:
学佛

学佛的人要有福德作为基础,在过去为什么残疾人不能出家呢?就是残疾人不能作为比丘、比丘尼,你们听到过吗?因为有残缺的人,也就是说他上辈子可能做了一些不好的事,所以他这辈子就残缺所以就不能作为和尚和尼姑。

一个人要积福积德,他才有资格来学佛,如果连德行都没有,嘴巴里开口就骂人,嘴巴里开口就说人家不好的人,这些人能学好佛吗?这就是没德。如果一个人整天痛苦不堪,可怜兮兮的,经济上什么都没有,不精进接触佛理不相信因果,这就是他少善缘,就是少缘分。人在做,天在看,这个福德全是你(自己)做多少得多少留下来的。

大家要明白,如果有福德的话,我们就会找到一种无形的助缘力,什么叫助缘力?就是帮助你,成全你这个缘分的力量,比如你这个人本来应该很好的,但是你现在不好了,那怎么办呢?那么你就多做功德,多积福德,积德行善,你就会有一种助缘力,就是帮助你早一点成全你的事情圆满成功。比如说你想买这个房子,但是你现在买不起,那你就拼命的打工,打工赚了钱之后,你的房子就能买得起了,这就是有助缘力。同样在修心方面,你这个心本来是很好的,但是人家不了解你,而你不停的去对人家好,帮助人家,解开这种不好的冤结,然后,等到人家理解你了,同意你了,你的这个事情就成功了,你不就是得到了助缘力吗?

德很重要,福更重要,福实际上就是由德修来的,而德就是靠着福,福怎么来的?有德的人才会有福啊,有福的人怎么会没有德啊,因为他过去有德,所以他今天才会有福。自己要记住,要增加福德。

What is 业障?how do I know what is the root
业障 - 可以是前世或者今世。

业障缠目的就是报仇,讨债。

业障缠的迹象(行为反常了),有修行的人多半会看得出。

严重的情况会显现出来。可以梦境频频出现、或者与当事人对说话、或者只有当事人看得到‘他/她’等等。久了之后,精神错乱,开始kii-siao.

To know the root cause, 通灵的多半有这个本领帮你看一下。好心的人,不收费。有修行会通灵的,又心存善念的,要帮你不会跟你说,选择不要帮你,更不会说。寻仇,讨债惹不起的。帮人是介入因果,多少得负责/背业。

Hi老师,
understand you are busy and do not accept PM now..if able to, please contact me. I be giving birth next month, but my husband suddenly got himself an a affair within days, and now want a divorce. He has also totally changed into another person.. really hope to get some advise..thanks!

Hi老师,
understand you are busy and do not accept PM now..if able to, please contact me. I be giving birth next month, but my husband suddenly got himself an a affair within days, and now want a divorce. He has also totally changed into another person.. really hope to get some advise..thanks!
夫妻有事,孩子肯定受波及。
孩子的命运会随着父母/祖辈影响。

孩子的父母常常行善,孩子出世后,不太会给父母带来头痛的问题。
孩子的父母不行善积德不信因果,生出来的孩子恐怕多半讨债。如常生病、常惹祸、进出监牢、中cancer、短命等等。

先别管丈夫,你顾不了这么多。

保胎重要!老师教你经文,死狂念直到baby出世满月。你有打算吃斋念经,有心理准备再让老师知道。

Last edited:
F.A.Qs
男欢女爱
Question: 恋爱不成功怎么救?
Answer: 恋爱不成功,多念心经和解结咒。
1. 解结咒解的是恶缘,留下的是善缘。
2. 心经是让大家开智慧,好好过日子,不要吵架;凡是谈不成功,就是意识中不坚强或不能互相理解,要念心经。

夫妻不和
Question (i):一对夫妻,老是吵架,男的信佛,也肯念经,但不知道念什么经?听人说经不能乱念,念错了不但没用,还会伤到自己。女的不信佛,有什么办法?
Answer: 这是冤结。经绝对不能乱念(注:不同经文不同效果,要懂得对症下药)。男的要念大悲咒,增加自己的力量,这是基础,是foundation。

女的不信佛,男的可以帮女的念《心经》9遍《解结咒》21遍,就是念的时候一定先要说:我现在念心经9遍,送给某某某,希望菩萨保佑她 “开智慧”。这样坚持念下去,这对夫妻就会好起来的。

Question (ii): 那女的是不是外面有男人了?
Answer: 知道了也不能告诉你,这是动人因果。这个问题还是随缘吧。

夫妻无端吵架是何因
Question: 不知道什么原因,我老是跟wife吵架,乱七八糟的小事情就吵架,好端端地……
Answer: 夫妻本是缘分所为,不是善缘就是恶缘,无缘不来、无缘不报。所以夫妻两个人结婚之前都好得不得了,结婚之后开始吵得不得了,那就是善缘和恶缘的相加。根据这些情况,首先要看看你们有没有打过胎,如果你老婆流产(人工/自然流产),这个小孩子,小鬼就不会离开你们,经常到你身上、到她身上让你们吵架。因为他恨你们,你们把他打死了,他没有地方去,他没有肉身只有灵体。所以他到你身 上你就会发脾气、到你老婆身上你老婆就会发脾气。

你只要经常发的无名火,莫名其妙发火,那就是小鬼。所以要赶紧把小鬼念掉,你看看你跟老婆会不会越来越好。

Last edited:
老师提到诵经的益处。但要诵什么经,怎么诵才能获益?

如果另一半和别人感情纠缠不清,可以诵什么经来斩断这份孽缘再修补自身的感情。

请老师指点。多谢!

Back