Endometriosis

hi chil,

my next appt is 25 oct.. oh the acne is still abit pain & itch bt seem to be getting better so i just try to keep it clean & dry. oh hairy can cos infection? mmm look like i gotta trim often,used to hav infection qt freq.but i hate trimming, it make me itch leh it's sharp sharp mah...

simp got recommend 1 near south bridge rd (refer above threads), u can also check the eu yan sang website for detail. mine is at 42 cambridge rd #01-04.. tk bus 131 from novena, 3 stop. i personally like the one simp recommend, she's more gentle & seems to spend abit more time talking.& i think it's more affordable but my MIL only trust the one at cambridge rd tel: 62568774 for apptm. cos the sinseh qt famous & every week she have an article on newspaper.

nevertheless i trust my sinseh shd be good & experience enough to be so high profile.anyway my 20 days of 3 type tablets medi & 5 dose of herbs at $85 i think not too ex lah. just hope it will do me good. but must tk note tk chinese medi shd be 4 hr before & after western medi. so it's qt troublesome remembering to tk my 3 dose of western medi at 6hr interval & 1 dose of chinese medi. typically i eat western medi at 12pm,6pm, 2am. chinese at 10pm cos i sleep late wk up late. and becos all medi is after food sometimes if i fell asleep, i'll wake up in middle of the night eat biscuit then tk medi & sleep, i find it really silly haha..

anggie, i can understand how u felt... it's hard not to be thinking sigh..i cant help thinking of my bb esp whenever i saw or heard my cousin who is giving birth in feb, if mine was still ard.. wld also b ard that time too.
sad.gif
it's hard not to think but try ya & b brave. the better time will come. my best frd wrote me a card, i think the quotes r meaningful, hope to share with u gals. - "when it is dark enough, u can see the stars." "worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow.it empties today of its strength."
happy.gif

hi createjoy
thanks for the encouragement.
i feel like i'm going crazy. i think if my bleeding really stops tomorrow. i might ask my gp to scan for me again n see what she thinks. i don't know. hate waiting n not knowing.

Morning Ladies,
i sneak in cos my boz is not in today! * shh. .

thanks createjoy for your recommendation. for EYS in paragoon, i can only visit them on wkend. I worked quite late in wkdays. hmm, cambridge road quite out of my usual route. What is their operating hour like? btw, if my bb was ard, he/ she should be deliver last week too ;'(

angie, i been bleeding non-stop for the whole month after my D&C, where normal people stop after a week. That whole mth for me is also damn stressful. See, today is Monday, and by working or shopping or watever, wkend will be round the corner ya? ganbatte!

* got to logout now :p
.chil.

hi chil
i also had bleding problem. remember few years back, my menses came non-stop. now not much difference. bleeding almost very other week.
i'm off today because it's children's day. & the centre is closed. I'm still having cramps. feeling so restless & tired. feel like bringing my appointment forward 1 day earlier. see how.

hi chil

yeah when u take jabs u can't conceive for about 3months or during the whole duration of the jabs... im trying to ttc now

u can go to tong chai to see dr tan siew buoy or you can try dr tan kian sing at clementi area. dr tan siew buoy is head of infertility in tong chai. good if you are also ttc...
happy.gif

createjoy

i understand how you feel when you shared that you are sad when your cousin is giving birth cos my cousin also just got pregnant as well as my good friend... make me feel so useless.... sigh... aiyo during cny will get a lot of aunties asking me when i want to give birth and dun take career too seriously kind of advice... SIGH...HAIZ

hi noscon,
thanks for the information. Do you have more operating hours details regards Thong Chai. Do they open in weekend? and how abt dr tan kian sing at clementi, you have his address / contact no. thanks.

Anggie, how are you now? getting better or you went to the scan? oh, my maguang TCM did told me to avoid cool drinks and keep your feet warm. those will much reduce your cramps and blood clogs. keep us update ok. take care.

.chil.

hi chil,

the tcm at cambridge op hr is : mon-thu 0900-1800, fri 1300-1900.sat 0900-1600.lunchtime 1230-1430. call for apptm to avoid waiting 62568774.

hi noscon,
precisely... 2 of my colleague r preg & the rest also asking when i want a kid. i can only smile & say next year.. hopefully we can get preg by next cny then stop them from asking hahaha..

hi anggie,
so have u went for ur scan? feel any better?

hi chil & createjoy
Thanks. I decided not to change my appointment. so will only be going for my next scan tomorrow (thursday). still having cramps and abit of backache. tot after the lap my cramps will be gone. but it doesn't seem so. sometimes the cramps seems worst. i feel even if the infection is gone, i will still be having cramps.

thanks chil for the info. but sometimes i really need some cooling drink because i very heaty. i guess i'll just try to reduce the amount.

chill

tong chai
50 Chin swee road

Infertility unit
Mon-fri
8.30-10.20
12.30-2.20pm
(can register yourself half an hr before consultation time)

The doc: dr tan siew buoy(chen xiu mei)

I prefer this doc, dr tan kian sing tho cos he's near my workplace and he take the time to explain things. Also he uses acupuncture on top of med so the effect cn be faster, at least it was for me. I find that after acupuncture and med for infertility from him, my temp becomes more stable after ovulation which is more conducive for baby making...

his timing
Mon-sun 9.30am-12noon
Mon-sat 2pm-6pm
blk 433 #01-266 Clementi ave 3
Must call for appt beforehand

hi anggie,

i'm also very easily heaty.. yesterday just had some fried chk & fries for lunch some spicy veg for dinner now sorethroat already.. i also still having backpain wonder if i also got infection or just haven fully recvr. been on & off taking some food with egg, like cake, dried shrimp in chilli sauce etc.. sometimes forget sometime MIL cooked.. monday even ate a seasoned octopus. by the time i recall already swallowed one. hope my sorethroat dont get worst dont wanna catch a fever barely 2 wk aft lap. hey try not to drk herbal drink a week before mense. old people say will come early & more bleed & more pain. they also say try to tk warm water when mense come.

hi createjoy
your backache might be because you are still recovering but if it persist better check with your doctor. after my lap i did not have anymore backache, just persistent cramps when my menses started again. recently on top of the cramps, back feels aching and sometimes pain moving down my thigh area. lower abdominal area also feels very bloated & "heavy" at times.

be careful not to catch the flu bug. after i return to work, i kept getting the cold (but no fever) almost every other week. like few days after recovering again get the cold. recently much better.

thanks for the advice. but i don't know exactly when my menses will come. it is very irregular. after the op it's been like after stopping for abt 4 to 5 days (sometimes 7 days or so) my menses will come again. the bleeding now is not that bad as after the op. it is not that heavy now just frequent. also everytime i drink warm or even room temp plain water i feel like throwing up. don't know why. when in the hospital, they gave water to drink to see if i have any problem when going to the toilet, i feel like throwing up.

take care.

Hi all,
Am was in the previous thread and am glad to find this thread. i did my op in july and so far haven't not heard good news. am an endo sufferer, too. i am rather confused with my condition, too. am not sure if this happening to some of you all, for myself, my menses will finish on the 6th / 7th day and then i will have continous staining sometimes accompanied with blood spotting and cramp and ache up till the 15th / 16th day. thus, i think my flow is rather long. i asked my gynae and he said the staining and spotting is a sign of my ovulation. to me, how can it be so long, one... my stain / spotting is very thick. after the 15th / 16th, i have my best time for about 1 week plus and then i begin to have my menses cramp. thus, i spend alot on my sanitary pads... my underwear is always stained... currently, i am on tcm and acup... i am still hoping for the best... anyone here with similar problems... please share...

went for my check up today. doc say he don't see the infection on the scan today. gave me another course of antibiotics to take for another week & hope it will be all clear & my cramps will improve. he don't know what was the cause of the infection. he said it's rare (almost impossible) that i should get such infection because i have never been in any relationship before.

i request him to change my painkiller to a stronger one as the synflex don't seem to help much & he gave me ponston.

whole day at work, kept having cramps & backache. feel so tired. came home from work, after my shower, found i started to get some spotting/light bleeding.

at least 1 good thing happen - I lost 1kg during this week because i've not been eating much due to the bad cramps. hope i don't put it back on. heehee

going for another review next week. hope my cramps will be better. if not i really don't know what to do anymore.

hi anggie,

so u meant u r fine? no infection? good to hear that! i'm nursing my 4th night of fever since wed. ahhh my old ailment tonsilitis. this year having recurrence very often must be too stress & not sleep well too heaty. i worry if it will affect bb wn i get preg n if i take antib does it affect bb...

sigh sick... sick...surgery may help but come with risk too.. sian nah. i'm only 27 so many things happening.... hope i can breeze thru healthy in my 30's.. i'm concern if my wound will get infected, after all i'm only 2 wks+ after lap. GP say won't affect cos different location, i didnt ask my gynae.. oh god pls bless me!!
happy.gif

hi createjoy
thanks. well my gynae said he don't see any signs of the infection on the last scan as compared to the week before, so guess no more infection. but i still having cramps. the cramps seems no better. don't know why...

how are you now? hope you are better soon. it's best to complete the antibiotics. let the doc know when you are preg & check if the pills will affect the baby or not.

drink more water. maybe you can check with you gynae also if your wound will get infected or not. take care. hope you recover soon.

hi anggie,
just recvr from fever, yday seen 2nd doc for 2nd dose of antib.2nd doc also say wound wont be affected.ya be consciously finish up my antib.dont know it's my own suspicious or really true, i seem to feel the pain coming back from my back suddenly since yday. been feeling like normal for almost a week. don't know if i strained myself from carrying my 6mth old niece unknowingly or what. not like super pain so i don't take action yet..

fortunately doc say tonsilitis won't affect bb as long as i inform doc if i'm preg so that they give the suitable antib. phew! anyway i have not been having relaions with my hubby since i went for lap and we were feeling deprive already.but i don't dare to do it until a mth after lap. don't know if it's alright, i just don't feel safe. i scare vag infection which in turn affect wound.

my biggest prob now is i'm not sleeping well. i tend to be able to sleep after 3am. but i get very heaty by staying up which is why my tonsilitis recur. past 3 days been taking sleeping pill to sleep by 1am. but i now left only 1 pill & i know it's not good to rely on pill. i worry i will lose even more sleep if i don't adjust back by the time i go back work next week. now having pandan eye look worse than before even though i have been having ample sleep sigh....

hi createjoy

glad to hear you are better. better complete the course of antib. the back pain could be due to carrying. I was adviced not to do any heavy carrying (including children) for 1 month after the lap. i think it's also best to wait 1 month before doing it with you hubby. better safe than sorry.
try not to rely on sleeping pills. i also used to take them but later change to another type to help me relax. now I'm still taking it but only 1/2 tab once a week or once in 2 weeks. only once in a blue moon i need to take it for 2 or 3 nights in a row. try listening to music.
take care.

Hi Anggie & createjoy,

Hope you gals are well. After the SuperIUI (SIUI) procedure, I had some unusual discharge and then it became virgina infection. But my gynae couldn't give me any other antibiotic cos he was not too sure whether I'm preg. So he gave me some cream but it didn't help and the infection worsen. When I saw him on the unusual discharge, he already told me that the chance of me conceiving will be very low due to the infection. And no pt trying SuperIUI again b'cos of my severe endo (inside & outside the womb), PCO, acidic mucus and scarred tissues inside and outside the womb. The only way to help me conceive will be thru ivf. I was given the same pc of advice by my previous gynae from Gleneagles and a gynae fm KKH. I was extremely disappointed. 2 weeks after the SIUI procedure my menses came and it was a painful cycle. I had bad cramps, backache and blood clot. So he advised me to do a scope to check whether my cond has worsen plus a surgery to do a clean up and this procedure is done thru the virgina. I had it done on Oct 11 and am now on hospitalisation leave. Going back for a review on Oct 16. The pics that the hospital returns to me doesn't look good. I hope my cond has not worsen and the womb is in the right cond so that I can go ahead with ivf.

hi yvonne,

hope u r feeling better. hw's today's review? wasn't the vag surgery to clean up & improve the condition? u take care ya, i know it's not much help... but no matter what, stay strong & optimistic don't give up ya...

went for another check up today & was given another course of antibiotics. there's no more signs of infection on the scan but I'm still having cramps all the time. so he gave me another type of antibiotics to take. don't know why still hv cramps. feel so tired & frustrated & depressed.

last week my gynae refer me to a gerenal surgeon for more check up. did a ct scan but all is ok. that doc say maybe pain due to adhesion colic. that's what he thinks. seems like there's no answer why I still have cramps as all the scan don't seem to show anything wrong. feel like i'm going crazy. feeling like it's just all in my head.

Does anyone knows what it means by having some free fluid in the pouch of douglas / pelvic? what is this fluid & what is the cause of it? Will it cause any problems? is there any treatment needed?

Hi createjoy & anggie,

Thanks for ur well wishes. I'm much better now. But still feel that my body has got no strength. On n off, feel giddy n sm mentrual like flow

Went for medical review on Tues. He explains that this vag surgery is diff from the key hole surgery. Key hole surgery is done thru the stomach and hv an overall view. But vag surgery is to check on uterus internally. He removes most of the endo from the uterus. He found that my uterus is not only titled but very titled. This is the cause for the pain when I had IUI n SuperIUI. The tube is fine and soft and he has prob getting the tube into the uterus during the procedures. Don't advise trying IUI again as it will not work for me. ivf is the oni solution. But even then, it's going to be a great challenge as he will have difficulty retrieving the eggs and putting them back after fertilization.

Anggie, hope you are feeling better. It may not help u but u will hv to relax and do something to divert ur attention. Try to rest more. Too stress up will oni cause more harm to ur body.

hi yvonne
thanks. i still kept having cramps. don't know why. all the ultrasound scan & ct scan don't show anything wrong. everything looks fine. even the swelling on my tube is gone. don't know what's the cause of my cramps. even the docs also can't explain what's causing the pain.

past few weeks also don't feel like eating much. most days is like I just have 1 meal, which is breakfast & it's just a very light meal, like 1 slice of bread or 1 piece of waffer ... Guess at least 1 thing good abt it is that i lost abit of weight over these past few weeks. heehee.

I feel very tense, find it hard to relax. kept thinking what's wrong with me? Is all these pain just all in my head?how come after the lap still have all these cramps & my endo is not a serious one according to my gynae.

hi anggie,
did u check internet or other gynae beside endo is there any other possibility to feel like have cramp? like appendice or what, i have no idea.just wondering if it's not gyn-related will gynae detect..?

yeah yvonne is right, mayb u wanna try go for a short trip? relax ya relax, tense will inc toxin inc triedness. try camomile tea or "bai he" & "lian zi"(lily & lotus seed) brew w rock sugar help u sleep well. spa music, yoga help u relax.. like convict unless proven guilty, he's innocent. as long as doc feel u r fine, u r fine. mayb it will go away like ur infection after some time.

hi createjoy
my gynae refered me to a general surgeon who refered me for a ct scan & the scan seems normal. nothing abnormal is seen. no growth or obstruction. the clinical diagnosis given is adhesion colic. but it's just a clinical diagnosis. there's no way of really knowing as adhesion don't show up on scan. that is what the doc thinks that the pain is due to adhesion.

Hi createjoy & Anggie,

Before I went to bed on Oct 24 at about 12.30am, I was complaining to my hubby that my stomach wasnt feeling too good. I felt that I had stomach wind rounding around my body. But I decided to go to bed because sometimes the feeling would go away. But I was wrong. I had a sudden severe abdominal pain after I passed urine around 1.15am. Initially, I thought it was because my bladder was very full and didnt pass out on time that resulted in the cramps around the abdominal. So I went back to the bed to take a rest. But the pain worsened and within a few mins I was curling up with my hands pinching on my abdominal. Then, I thought it was stomach wind and I applied medicated oil but didnt work. The pain continued to worsen till I cried. My hubby quickly sent me to A&E at NUH. They gave me a jab to relieve the pain and monitored me for an hour. The jab didnt work and they wanted to give me another jab but I refused because I didnt whether there would be a crash with the first jab and furthermore was only after one hr. I told them I had endo and had undergone a surgery at Mt. Alvernia on Oct 11, 2007. They then diagnosed that the pain could be related to my medical condition and sent their in-house gyane to check on me. He did pap smear and used his finger to check the cervix which caused me lots of pain. He then did an ultrasound scan and said that he saw a very big cyst. When I asked for the size he didnt want to tell and let me take a look at the screen. He then instructed the nurse to get a tube. When I heard that I quickly ask him what was that for and he explained that he would withdraw my urine from the bladder and then do a vag. scan. I then declined it because it would cause me more pain. He then tried to convince me to take the 2nd jab. If the 2nd didnt work, they would admit me for further investigations. Right from the beginning, when they diagnosed my condition related to my endo, I had been insisting that I wanted to see my own gynae and wanted to be discharged and I will get myself admitted to Mt. Alvernia. They said they couldnt discharge me since Im still in severe pain. Because of my persistence, they gave me oral painkiller as per my request and then wrote me a memo so that I could go to Mt. Alvernia. I was there from 2am till 6.15am.

My hubby then sent me to Mt. Alvernia and when I reached there around 6.40am, the staff at the Admission Dept quickly made an emergency call to my gyane and he instructed the Medical Officer to take a look at me and admit me. This was done within 15 mins. I was sent to the ward by 7am. When my gynae arrives at about 9.30am, he immediately did a check on me and suspected that a cyst may have ruptured that caused the pain. He arranged for ultra scan in the morning and the scan showed that there were some fluid in the womb. So he decided to monitor my cond till the next morn (Oct 25) and if the pain still exist, he will arrange an emergency op. As I still feel the pain on Oct 25, he arranged for a Stomach Spec to see me to make sure that the pain had nothing to do with the intestines. The Spec did a check on me and agreed with my gynaes diagnosis and suspected that my appendix could be infected too. So an op was done at 4pm on the same day.

The operation was a success. My gynae removed the ruptured ovarian cyst and also other existing small cysts. He also did a wash to drain out the blood. The Stomach Spec removed my appendix which was found to be in the early stage of infection. My gynae says that its very rare to have a cyst rupture, especially in my case this is a follicle cyst that ruptures. Follicle cyst will usually come out together with the menstruation flow and will disappear after a few months. And even if it ruptures, it should be water but it was blood hence infecting the womb and causes the pain.

I was discharged yesterday and now resting at home.
sad.gif

hi yvonne
hope u are feeling better now. may i check who was your gynae & stomach spec??
take care & rest well.

Hi yvonne,

I rem u had ur super IUI & vag wash nt long ago.. shdn't it have detected at that time... so how he remove the ovarian cyst? lapro? sigh last two week when i had my 1st mense after the lapro, i could hardly sleep. keep waking up as i feel the blood cant flow out when sleeping. my pad was almost dry and when i urinate it's quite bloody. really scare it grow again very soon.

i just cm back from phuket. abit worried as i took a boat to phi phi island unfortunately it was raining & it was rather choppy on board. so all in all, i spent at least 2 hours on board,in fear that it's consider vigorous activity. after that i don't dare to go snorkeling for fear i cause more damage. anyway the island was really beautiful & i enjoy feeding the fishes that swim right to the surface & touches me.

read so much horror stories from u gals make me feel i shd b more alert and watch for symptom. my next appt was 3 mth later. doc didnt do any scan for me last week. told him i ttc worried if i having any infection. he still said no point to scan nw as it has not heal cant see clearly. touch wood, i better be fine i dont wanna risk my next bb already. really have difficulty watching my diet... sort of had some egg already.. not real whole egg but like cake got egg or biscuit i bo chup still eat :p my MIL oso sick of customizing meals for me. yday cook soup with 2 eggs! i only are to drink 2 spoonful. then she say so long haven recver? can eat already. but my mum said avoid it for 3 mths so i just try to avoid as much as possible..

U gals take care ya.it's really not easy for us to cope with all these crap even though doc said many women has it.. it's still not a consoling statement. just have faith ya.
hope the light of hope is near soon..
happy.gif
ganbateh!

just had another check up today. spend almost the whole day between doc's clinic & hospital. looks like the infection on my tubes have recur. really feel so tired. how did i get this infection. read up info on this on the net & it all mention that the cause of it is due to sex... but i've never had sex before. how did i get this infection??? on antibiotics again...

Hi anngie,

Slightly better, at least can't eat well but can sleep well.

My menses cm last Sat. Very heavy flow till nw. Everything jus cm at the same time. Really lost of blood but can't take any stuff to bu xue.

Went for my medical review y'day wif the stomach spec. Say my intestines jus started working, so can oni take fluid n porridge for tis wk. Can't take much at one go, got to split into many meals and each meal oni a few spoonful. But if I feel better, can start taking mee sua or macaroni. Very ambitious, ate the whole bowl of mee sua for lunch n stomach don't feel well thereafter. Couldn't eat my dinner. The feeling is lousy.

Oni 2-3 wks later, then I can start eating sm solid food.

Give me ur email address n I email u their names & contacts.

hi yvonne
my e-mail is [email protected] Thanks.

I was just discharge from hospital last night. was admitted on friday when i went to see my doc (gerenal surgon) with bad pain. spent the whole weekend in hospital. did another ultrasound & ct scan during my stay & everything seems ok even the infection seen 2 days before seems to be gone. still don't know why there's still this pain.

the repost did mention something about alot of air/gas in the bowel/intestine, don't know if that could be the cause.

hi yvonne
thanks for the info.

i'm still having cramps. just woke up with pain all over my body as well. mind also feel so unsettled. due back at work today. just wish the day will end soon.

still don't know why still having cramps if the infection is gone (according to the scan), how did i get the infection in the 1st place & what causes it?

the general surgeon diagnose it as adhesion colic & my gynae diagnose it as chronic PID but he can't really explain how come i got it as this condition only happens if one is in a relationship. at times just wish i'm diagnose with cancer, clear-cut. rather than a 'guessing' diagnose.

lately i've also been getting gastric & it's worst when i sleep. got this like burning feeling moving upwards to my throat.

have anyone seek a second opinion for another gynea but in the end decide to stick to their 1st gynea for follow up?

dear all, can advise what are the food to avoid for endo patients? do we take the injection on our own or would it be done by the clinic? what's next after taking the injections? any success stories to share? thanks in advance!

is it very common for adhesion to reform after a key-hole op done for endo, ovarian cyst & adhesion? how & will the adhesion get worst?? Anyone know??

is it very common for adhesion to reform after a key-hole op done for endo, ovarian cyst & adhesion? how & will the adhesion get worst?? Anyone know??

hi anggie, i'm sorry i have no answer to your question.. by the way, i just had my 2nd miscarriage.... am so depressed... i think is bcos i'm too stress about it, the more u want the more u lose it. and like wise the more u think about the pain the more pain it gets. it's all in our mind.. if doc can't give you an answer then try not to think about it. try to relax and if u have any religion try to pray often. keep your faith... may god bless us in the new year to come. take care

hi createjoy, i'm so sorry. hope you are feeling better now. don't give up. my sister also had 2 miscarriages before, but now she's due in feb 08. maybe 3rd time lucky.
i'm trying not to think of the pain but it's hard. i've not been feeling like eating also & have lost quite abit of weight. well maybe that's good news. everyday just feel so tired. tried not to take painkillers but cannot. unless if i can afford not to go work & just stay in bed.
hope when school re-opens & with my "new" job, I can try harder not to think of the pain.
you take care ok. best wishes.

i understand how u feel.. just like i trying hard not to stress.. i already confirm i too stress n confirm stress likely have caused my bb's life. i now also stress how to be stress free, sleep well... we work hard together...
happy.gif

yes. i'm sure your husband is supportive. you two help support one another.

me still single so everything I just keep to myself. just hope being busy at work can keep me company.

anggie, r u a teacher? should be good if ur student not mischievious.. i have a list of helpline. if you want someone to talk can PM me i email you a copy. if u wanna talk to me also can
happy.gif
take care.

hi createjoy

i'm working at a Voluntary Welfare Organisation(VWO). Used to be at the after school care programme for children with special needs as programme assistant but this year was transferred to the school side as Teacher Assistant. so basically is to assist the teachers in carrying out the daily activities. these are kids with special needs so i guess depends on luck as to what class you get.

trying to keep my mind busy so won't think of the pain but still can't.

thanks for the offer.

Hi gal

read from somewhere dat, for food to avoid:
1)wheat - includes breads, cakes and pasta products, all based on wheat
2)refined and concentrated carbohydrates
sugar, in whatever form, including honey
alcohol
3)caffeine ie tea, coffee, soft drinks
chocolate
4)dairy produce including all milk and cheese
fried food, margarine and hydrogenated fats
soy products and soy protein
5)tinned and frozen packaged foods as little as possible
6)additives and preservatives

hi any other ways to relieve bloated feeling. sometimes i just eat a slice of plain bread or a few small pieces of fruits (like pear or starfruit) & drink some water already feel bloated.
Tried to drink the instant ginger tea (super brand) but i get this abit of burning sensation in my throat.

Back