Endometriosis

Hi createjoy,
dun mention...
happy.gif

Hi Simp,
Thks, i have the endo book.. but.. i was thinking how to do away without milk & soya where i get my calcium.. then without those huo xue thing how i gain blood... can eat red bean or not.. aiyoh n my breakfast, without bread & biscuit i don't know what i can eat liao... noodle/pasta also make of wheat sigh.. only rice & beehoon every day.. very vex.. i think i got to try TCM too. can pass me contact?

i still have constant cramps & frequent bleeding after my op. my gynae say is hormonal inbalance. I think he also can't explain why i still have cramps & frequent bleeding when my condition (according to him) is not very serious. that's why he just say hormonal inbalance. just what dose it mean?? too much & too little of what hormone??

Do any of you experience a kind of sharp pulling kind of cramping pain?? I seem to get it on & off. it only last a few seconds. is it the inside wound healing or is it some scarring (adhesion) forming??

Hi gals, pls advise is it that if i wanna ttc after lap then i shdnt take any medi & jab? after lap hospitalisatn leave how long? any advice where to see tcm?

Hee thanks so much, i'm sorry cos i'm still waiting for lap n no experience yet so i keep asking for advice. btw i was thinking do the cyst grow particularly to the side that u always slp on? i always slp on my left n it grow on left ovary...

btw do u gals feel like very heaty, prone to sorethroat & constipation prior to mense? i always feel heaty b4 mense so i tend to drk cooling herbal, now looking back i think it may mk me bleed more, ganna block then end up like this...

hi ladies

i just fainted 2 days ago from the endo pain during my mense. Almost vomitted too. I was quite shocked as I was trying not to take my usual painkillers and see if i can tahan the pain but apparently to me i can't.

the pain could be from my cysts, fibroid, endo or tilted uterus. i really dun noe. my tcm physician seems to think its due to the tilted uterus. i dun noe why too. but now im eating chinese med almost every day for this pain and for ttc too.... my tcm physician seems quite concerned for me and insisted i take med to cure this even tho initially i was seeing her for ttc.... btw she works for non-profit org so i dun think she insisted i take med for profit.
happy.gif

btw i was advised to take hormonal jabs too cos my endo was considered mild by my gynae. But i decided to take chinese med to cure it cos i quite trust chinese med....

Hi createjoy,

It is tough to strictly follow everything the endo book says. I struggled then. I experimented on diff months and i took the sensitive food after my mense is cleared then say 1 or 2 weeks before the next cycle, i take light meals and avoid the sensitive food. If not i think i will be very miserable to not eat many of my favourite food such as dairy pdt, cakes, pastas. Rice in asian culture is here to stay so i still take but no white bread during mense, i got horrible cramp imeediately the moment i take it. So i think we need to listen to our body and try to be sensitive to her nearer the mense' time.

My tcm doctor is Dr He Quiling from eu yan sang at south bridge road/chinatown. the clinic tel is 62235085. walk in appt. She is available from mon to sat except wed (off). Time is 9am to 6pm, lunch time is 12.15pm to 1.15pm daily.

After lap, the dr usually gives u 2 wks hospital leave. When u r better, then go see tcm. I went to see tcm after my hosp leave as i still feel weak with no qi/strength. TCM will strength your body first before they manage your hormonal imbalance.

According to western dr, u can ttc after lap when your first mense come. It really depends on your physique. first 6 months after lap is the best time to conceive as womb is cleared. However if u have started jabs, u wont be able to conceive as jab will stop mense to curb the growth if it cannt be removed during lap. Not everyone need jab if endo dep can be removed.

If u go to tcm, u need to clarify with dr if u can ttc while on medication. They will tell u when'e the time to ttc based on the diagnosis of your condition. When i go for my tcm, i still have mense cramp even after my lap. I only managed to stay off painkiller while on tcm medication even though on pain. Tcm takes a longer time say like 3 to 6 mths to take effect as it is managing your hormonal aspects.

I dun think cyst is a result of how u sleep but more on our body system blood circulation (tcm) or immune system (western dt).

I do feel heaty, constipated, outbreaks and better appetite nearer mense due to the hormone released after ovulation. It's the same like pregnancy. So it is normal. But drinking herbal tea will worsen the amt and pain of mense for ladies like us.

Hi anggie,
I do have sharp cramping pain esp after operation. It takes a while as your body is operated so it's painful but for a while only like mins. However even when i was recovered say like 2 months, i do expereince on and off pain during non-mense time as it is the pain caused by adhesions which cant be helped.

Hi noscon,

Hope u r better now. I am surprised that your dr suggested jabs even though ur endo is mild. How r u now?

hi simp
thanks. i tot the pain is due to the inside wound healing... so i guess my pain is due to adhesions forming again. my doc never mention this just say it's hormonal imbalance. just gave me the norethisterone pills to try again to see if it will be better. but my menses still came while on the pill & cramps still no better.

Hi Simp,
Thanks for your info.. gosh i have been taking herbal quite often.. always feels i'm heaty
sad.gif
and when near to mense i like to drink herbal cos it will come the following day then i dun have to keep waiting.. look like i really got alot to learn.

ok good luck to me!
happy.gif
after my lap on tues, i hope i can ttc soon! although i think my case seem rather serious too. but i'm glad we can get info about endo & try to ctrl it & afterall it's rarely life threatening so can consider luckier than some.. i'm glad i search internet & found this forum, here we share & comfort each other.. let's keep up the positive spirit! hopefully we all conceive & give birth smoothly & the symptom reduces. Ganbateh gals!

noscon,

Sorry to heard u faint from pain! in fact yday a colleague of mine also fainted in office & send to A&E, but lucky she just got some imbalance in her ear not serious.

I too try not to take painkiller, i wanted to use it when i really need and i wanted to monitor the pain. past two days i also felt giddy & vomitted, i think the two are closely link. when i'm giddy i usually try to vomit, sit on ground and take some sugar water. but prob this dun work for cases like yours that is due to acute pain.

Have you tried to seek a 2nd opinion? mayb another doc can see another light..? ya i trust TCM too but usually the effect is slow so we gotta be patient.. now that u know to wat extend u will faint prob can monitor to a certain leval faster take painkiller already. Take care ya

hi simp

im better now. Have just finished reading your pdf on endo and trying to adhere to a better diet. Hopefully it will help with the pain part...

initially he even suggested lapo.
happy.gif

hi createjoy

you got giddy becos of the mense pain? how does the sugar water help?

yeah been to other gynaes over the years, many gynaes has diagnosed me with endo... you take care too
happy.gif

Hi Noscon,

oh actually i dunno what's wrg with me. I almost vomit once every 2-3 mth. sometimes consecutive 2 days. i get giddy easily on bus & sometime after a heavy meal or got alot wind i also get giddy & vomit.

hmm i heard that from a male colleague. usually if faint not from obvious reason then prob is low blood, low glucose then take sugar water. moreover wn giddy cant eat need energy just like we go hospital put on glucose drip. BUT for pain i dun think it works & well according the endo diet we could avoid sugar esp wn having mense right.. But don't get too panic when u feel giddy from pain, get help from others. Get people to give u warm water, get people to talk to you, divert your attention. Like the colleague i mention, hers was actually a mild case but she didnt tell anyone & she got too panicky when she got the strong fainting spell, end up she break dwn resulting hyper-ventilation then we had to send her to hospital.

But the other gynaes u have seen was recently? did more than a doc confirm u got tilt uterus & that it may contribute to your pain?

Hi Rest_Relax,
Thanks for the e-book.

Simp, Congrats to you.

Anggie/createjoy, did any one of you try out the diet. So difficult to follow strictly.

After my last lucrin injections in Jul, my menses finally came back last week. But when my menses came back, I still feel the cramps and my gyane says that there are signs that the endo could be recurring. Pretty upset with the outcome.

I'm now trying super IUI to conceive. Have been on 7 days of self injection of purgeon. I will go back for review tomorrow.

hi yvonne
i tried but very hard to follow. i guess i'll just try to cut down on the amount.
my menses came again while on the norethisterone pills but the flow is not too bad (normal to light flow). past 2 days quite bad cramps & don't feel like eating much, took a light breakfast & light dinner only. also feel very restless, tired, bloated & abit of gastric reflux.
can a scan or internal pelvic examination be done when we are having our menses? my GP also does ultrasound scan. don't know if I should ask for her to do a pelvic examination & scan for me to check?? but she may not do the pelvic exam for me b'cose i've never had a relationship before.

createjoy

i thk i also got a colleague that is like that... always have to eat sweets to keep the glucose up or something like that.... have you seen the doc for it?

yeah a few doc confirmed my tilted uterus... pain eh? i dun know.... pain could be due to fibroids and cysts too... so i dun know.. i will ask gynae next time i see 1...

Hi Yvonne and Anggie,

The diet is hard to follow so i only follow nearer 1 or 2 weeks before the next mense. After my mense, i will take the food i like and didnt affect me as mense was over so i think trial and error will help u to cope easily. I think it's too tough to follow strictly and i didnt manage as well.

Hi Noscon and Createjoy,
Maybe can always put in your bag a small medicated oil and apply some on your forehead and nose to help u cope with giddiness. Some strong sweets like haks may help. This is common for ladies. I do experience this on and off and find medicated oil and a place to sit or squat down helps with the giddiness and blackout.

Createjoy is going for lap today? Hope everything is ok for her. Think she would be recovering for a few weeks after the lap.

Hi Ladies,

i'm going for lapo tml infact, and now then starting reading this thread. * hope it is not too late. Seem like most of the things i been eating (dom, soya and etc) all fall under the No no categories :p

Simp,
Possible to send my a copy of the pdf regarding the dieting for endo? [email protected]

talk to you gals more when i back from the OP.

.chil.

my gp did a scan for me few years back & saw a small mass/fibroid. refer me to gynae but he did not see anything. early this year i ask her to help me scan again & she again saw a small mass/fibroid. I went to my current gynae & he did not see any mass/fibroid. is it possible for fibroid to disappear on it's own??

Hi ladies, i'm back after my "4 days 3 nite tour" at NUH... haha suppose 2 nite but extend additional nite as my 45-60min surgery ended up as 3hr... the one which i mention earlier at my back was not merely blood deposit, it was many small endo all over... look like my case was rather serious..
sad.gif
i'm waiting to meet up my doc next thur to discuss wat to do next.

anggie, if it cm & go mayb those r functional cyst, if so then sometime it will come & go. but i think it is best to ask ur doc. the two gynae that u visit was how many days/mths apart?

Chil, hw's ur ops? hope u r fine too
happy.gif
take care ya. dun forget dun tk seafd, egg, peanut etc... i just forgotten, after my lap i ate swiss roll sigh.. made of egg leh!! so far, i'm ok. coughing becos of throat irritation though..

After a week of purgeon injections, I had done a super IUI yesterday. The process was so painful and my gynae find it strange. I have the same sensation during my last 2 IUI. It was so uncomfortable and painful that I tensed up. Now the muscle on both inner tighs are aching. Pain could be either due to too many severe scarred tissues in the womb, infection in the womb or urinatory infection. Immediately after my lap op last year, I also experienced urinatory tract infection. He gave me antibiotics and medicine to relax and stablize the uterus.

hi createjoy
hope you are recovering well. wow your op took 3hrs?? mine was 2 hrs only.
I can't remember how far apart was it I visited my family doc & Gynae this time but the first time was just 1 or 2 days apart. the gp who did the scan said it look like a small fibroid but gynae see nothing so can't really say if it's a cyst or fibroid.

hi anggie,

i wld likely believe a gynae than a gp, gynae shd be more expert in such issue but aiyah then again sometime wn one becme too "expert" become less sensitive & turn "blind". hmm.. if it is very small like 1mm it could really be functional cyst & may evn hap to be ur egg. actually if it is like really small then mite not be worth doing another scan from a 3rd doc to prove who is right.. cos eventually they will say not significant, no medi no surgery required. then u might wanna go next scan in 6mth time. it's up to u, if u r really worried no harm seek another opinion.

rem it's ur own health, u tk charge & most impt u must feel comfortable & assure of ur own condition. i cant help worrying too but i do agree worry really do us more harm than help cos we r already hormone imbalance, might get more imbalance wn we stress. must admit it's easy to say than done,moreover, i'm still new haven go thru the stages u all have gone. but i hope we can comfortable each other & cheer up.
happy.gif
let's try to listen to happy story & hope we eventually become the lucky ones... i have a colleague who have two kids after she remove her 14cm cyst & an ovary..

i hate it when every one who visit me not knowing hw pain & hw high the recurring is, keep saying it's nothing dont worry about it. but then again what else can we do beside to stay optimistic & prepared wn worse strike.. wld hav been worse if they come & cry with us haha..

i got red spots on my lower back & butt, i wonder if it's drug allergy or becos i keep lying on bed.. anyway my doc ask me to stop medi & monitor. anyone have it aft lap too?

hi yvonne,
it must be hard on u.. we r all brave warrior! hope to hear good news from u soon! ganbateh!

hi createjoy
yar i agree, sometimes too "expert" can be very "blind". when my gynae did the scan very fast. see the womb (1sec)-ok, next right ovary (1sec)-ok, next left ovary (1sec)-ok.
when my gp did the scan (few years back & early this year), she sees the womb, looks ok, but still slowly move around abit. that's how she saw the small shadow mass. said was less than 2cm.

few years back when my menses became very frequent, did many abdominal scan but found nothing until i became very depress. then my gynae refer me to another gynae at kkh to do a d&c & found a polyp.

this time round i went to another gynae on my own and requested a varginal scan. was so glad that the gynae agreed (because i've never had sex before my previous gynae was not willing to do this scan for me). my ovaries were polycystic. he gave me some pills to take than few months later he saw a cyst on the left ovary. because of the persistent pain & not responding to med, he suggest doing the op.

yes i had those red spots too. itch like crazy when i took my bath upon discharge. my gp gave me some cream to apply.my gynae said could be allergy to the material they use on the bed / surgery table in the hospital.

Hi createjoy,

Thanks for your well wishes. I'm hoping for the best tis round. Hope you are recovering well. It's impt that you must eat and rest well to recuperate. You must treat it as if you are in confinement. Take more pu stuff. I took lots of eu yang san's fish essence after one wk. It will help to reduce the scar marks.

Hi anggie,
I agree with createjoy. We can't help worrying and could be in a confusion state at times. I can't help worrying and broke down a few times too. Worry will oni do us more harm cos our body will create more hormone imbalance when we r stress. It's said easier than done. Tis is b'cos my job is very stressful and hv been trying hard to reduce my stress level so that my condition will not worsen. But it's impt to take charge of our own health and not let the disease override us. Some gynaes esp the senior ones tend to ignore the patients' feelings and may not answer our questions. Since I have severe endo and PCO, I have been reading lots of articles and books to understand my own condition and confirm with the gyane on any doubts. After joining this suppt group, I feel that my condition is not that bad after all. We need to give support and comfort to one another and move on with our lives.

Hi gals,
just come back from sinseh. say i very weak now give me herbs to brew. sian ah, eu yang sang doc say red date red bean dun take, take more yu zu & bei qi. my MIL brg me see chen mei er, one famous TCM on radio say dangui cannt take, red date abit can. ask her about soya bean she say no evidence about it say can eat..sigh not consistent info, my MIL dont believe the endo diet. been having upper back pain, feel very strengthless & giddy spell after my lap.i'm hoping to extend my mc when i see my doc this thur...

my MIL say dont keep staying on bed move more, i scare my wound get tear or the organ that was bleeding inside get provoked resulting in more adhesion.. though i think what i felt no scientific fact & doc didnt say stay on bed, i just feel like lying on bed or sitting all day than to walk ard. beside i felt giddy don feel like moving, my hubby & MIL don't seem to believe i giddy. fedup..

hi yvonne
thanks. yar i also have PCO. but endo not so bad. my menses still keep coming like almost every other week & still got cramps. doc say cramps likely due to hormone imbalance. can that actually cause cramps??

hi createjoy
after my lap i was told not to sit too long. I try laying down & keep my leg moving (bending, etc) & walk about abit as my leg was very pain especially the thigh area. I don't get up quickly. I usually sit up for a while first then slowly stand up for a few secs before i start walking.

hi anggie,

oh is it? i got pain on my butt n back wn i suddenly move. ok will try to move wn not giddy. feel more mobile to move already but scare i too rough.

just drk the herb soup hohoho quite nice lucky not bitter. fortunately my MIL willingly brg me see sinseh & brew for me. i so scare she nag at me for the trouble cos she talk very loud though i know she meant no harm sometime i hear till very vex.

sorry wat is PCO? cramp? ya i read from a "lian he wan bao" - a guide to well-being, did mention endo can "migrate" anywhere and may bleed/swell etc wn hormone change which in turn affect nerves ard causing pain/cramp. like mine grow on the back of womb n bled by the time i lap. now looking back i understand y last few mths i felt alot more pain than before i miscg, guess the tonic i took after the miscg mk it alot worse.

by the way, hmm.. check with you all, usually besides discussing what's the next step, what else do doc do on the 1st visit after lap? do they scan or do any test? did any doc say or anyone got better from severe endo after giving birth? i read so much about ttc but what's the rate of improvement?

hi createjoy
PCO is polycystic ovaries. many small cyst (unripen eggs) on the ovaries. it will remain there. it will not disappear and can cause problems if want to conceive. becasue usually with PCO (from what I read), menses is irregular, infrequent/absent, long cycles... but my menses seems to be frequent... don't understand.

it seems that my endo was not so bad (according to my gynae). don't know if any small endo could have been missed out elsewhere?? maybe my gynae was focusing on the cyst more. i read that a very detailed lap can take up to 4 hours (can't remember which website).

on my first visit after the lap, my gynae just check the wounds & change the dressing. gave me some more antibiotics to take.

Hi createjoy,

It must be hard on u. I was oso told not to eat danggui n soya beans esp. tofu n other soya related prdts by the sinseh and a few gyanes. I too had giddy spell for a couple of mths after the lap n jabs. I had urinatory infection after 1st wk of d lap. Due to pulling pain on my abdominal, I was given another wk of mc after 2 wks. My body weakens and I kanna virus fever after 3rd wk n was on mc for 3 days. Thereafter, I had uppder backache till I couldn't get out of bed then another 2 days of mc. After the lap, I was given a 6 mths jab to stop my menses n my whole body resistance went upside down. U nd to move ard n not resting in bed. You can take slow walk of 10 mins ard ur house every hr. If not, there will be no blood circulation to ur legs n u may feel numb.

hello,

finally have some spare breath to login in and left you gals a quick notes.

went to the lap last wed @ GenE, day surgery, been there from 9:30am till 3pm. now recovering well and back to work since Tues

Doc said my endo is beginning stage. But he found two fibroids range from 2 - 4.5cm inside there. Tubes are fine, he also cleaned some small cyst in there. Will be go back for ultrasound again one mth later.

one note, he mentioned that i should keep myself away from Soy products (toufu, soybean) & EPO. Did anyone of you been advise that too?

thanks.
.chil.

createjoy

i do have that... got it from simp... but i think i forgot what i read... any recently i have been eating a lot of tofu almost everyday cos i tot it was the most healthy food i could eat... sigh... now got to avoid that at the niang to fu stall now...
sad.gif

chill

i also have mild endo and 4cm fibroid and smaller cysts... but i have been trying to avoid lap. My gynae did not recommend lap but only the hormonal jabs. Under what circumstances did your gynae suggest lap? or is it because you want to go for it yourself?

just went for another check up today. my gynae saw some mass next to both my ovaries. thinks it's some infection or ovarian cyst. send me for another scan at the hospital & report indicated cystic tubular area in left adnexal region (suggestive of left hydrosalpinx) & some fluid in right adnexal region.

my gynae is not sure what was the cause. right now it's suggested as it's an infection of both my tube. gave me some antibiotics to take for 1 week. he also mention that if it's infection, i will have problem if i want to conceive in the future. he said it's very rare that i have this. don't know what cause it. I'm still single & don't even have a relationship yet. now i just wait & see.

oh aggie, that do sound serious. hopefully after a week of antibiotic do help to improve your conditions. no worry there will always be a light in dark corner! do seek 2nd opinion if you feel your current gynae is unable to give you a good recommendation/ advice.

noscon, i'm planning to start trying again after my misc on early march this year. gynae said that those fibriod and endo and cyst will inc my chance of misc again. so to be safe, and somemore my insurance able to pay as charge, so i decided to do the lap, with the advice the reoccurance is 5%.
hopefully i made a right decision. Is the hormone jab have any side effect? as i read some book who said some medicine to cure endo/ fibriods also mean you cant get preg?

.chil.

hi noscon, good to hear u have that too! do go thru that again. hmm just seen my gynae today. he said unless we eating alot tofu or else small qty wouldnt have much hormone effect. but to be safe, better follow simp. monitor when to eat when to avoid nearer to menses. u haven had any treatment since u discover PCOs? r u married? if u are planning for child or experiencing pain then u should go for the lap before tcc.

Hi anggie, ya chil is right if in doubt, seek 2nd opinion. i know u must be feeling down & worry fertility. but hope this encourages u, i read recently from newspaper (hope u saw that too).. this US girl at age of 13 experience very bad abdominal pain, upon diagnose (few days ago so i can't remember the detail) discovered she got 2 womb.. and 1 womb was bleeding and was removed, along with some other problem doc say she have very low chance of conceiving. but now at age of 19 she has just given birth to a child.. my 2nd sister in law also have double womb & double uterus doc also say low conceive chance but got 1 girl 1 boy. beside simp is also preg! moreover with IVF & IUI, there is still some light for us.

i read the archive history, that time u also not in relationship. just wanna assured u if the love of ur life is to come someday & he really loved u, he would be willing to go thru this with u. so don't worry about going into relationship becos of this. u seem like a very nice gal to me and u have been very brave to go thru all this. stay brave & optimistic ya..

Chil, good luck to ur lap! yes, i think shd go lap since u want another bb.. cos i also misc when have the cyst. doc did mention it might be due to the cyst. i'm planning to try maybe 1-2 mths later. hope my constitution get better by then, cos i have been having low blood pressure, giddy & still having backpain.

medicine like hormone jab or medi is to stop ur mense for a period of time but if u ttc then no need take unless ur case very serious then doc will recommend. doc may also suggest conceptive pill that help reduce mense if nt tcc. both two method will means not getting preg so i'm not taking anything now just TCM herb to improve my constitution, chk essence & doc's medi like painkiller & antibotics. oh btw, for those who has been avoiding doc' prescribe pain killer, do double check with doc the usuage of the painkiller. cos today my doc just told me the one i'm tking is to ease pain & also help to prevent infection, have some antibotics effect. gosh i have not been taking soon after i discharge.now i'm guai guai taking it already..

hi chil & createjoy
thanks. I thought of going to my family doc today & ask her to do a scan for me but my menses again started this morning. Can a v-scan be done when having menses? I also don't know if she will to the scan for me since i'm already under a gynae. even if i seek a 2nd opinion form another gynae, I would still like to stick to my current gynae for further treatment if needed. i really don't know.

Createjoy, what type of painkiller are you taking? I've been taking synflex.

Hi Anggie,

Just concentrate on getting well first and like what createjoy said, things will fall into places for u in the future.

thanks simp
right now i just don't know what i'm fighting against. is it just a simple infection, or is it hydrosalpinx (both seems very unlikely), or is it ovarian cyst?? even my gynae is not very sure. if it's an infection or hydosalpinx, how did I get it? my gynae said it is very unlikely to be as a result from the lap as it is already 3 mths since the op & nothing was seen during the scan done 1 month after the op. he also don't know what's the cause.
at times i feel it's better to be diagnose with cancer than not be certain what the problem really is. I know it sounds really crazy but at least it's clear-cut & don't have to keep wondering what the real problem is. all tis waiting & seeing is just so tiring.

hi anggie,
I'm taking naproxen sodium & famotidine. i think it's a rather common painkiller. v scan during mense....? not too sure. but wn i miscg was also bleeding & still did v scan saw that cyst. but hmm.. i think if not super urgent y not wait after ur mense.. view will be clearer. n then u wont have to risk gynae saying got a shadow or what, bt suspect mayb its ur mense blood ask u to scan again another day. ur ops just 3 mth ah!! aiyah dun think so much, shouldnt be that fast ba.... mayb it's really infection or scar...

don't have to tell ur family doc u got a fix gynae right? just say u did ur ops 3 mth ago, feeling weird in ur stomach wanted a scan to verify..

hi createjoy
thanks.
just can't help but keep thinking.
gynae say very rare & don't think it's cause by the op. if it's infection, than what cause it? but than again he don't know what is it & what cause it.
is infection of the tubes same as blocked tubes?
feeling so unsettled. got to wait 1 week to scan again.

Dear Anggie,

Who is your current gynae? Maybe it is good to get another opinion from an experienced gynae to see if they detect the same thing? There are a few good ones around in the industry and it is good to do cross checking if the diagnosis is serious/unusual.

hi simp
i'm don't feel like disclosing my gynae's name here so i hv pm you his name. I think he's quite good & experienced. i find him very gentle.
i've tot abt just seeking a second opinion but i don't feel like changing gynae. I still feel like staying with my current gynae for now (because it's more convient for me, not too far) but i also wish to know if another gynae will detect the same thing.
I think my gynae finds it hard to confirm the diagnosis is because he feels that it's rare that I should have an infection of the fallopian tube as I'm single & it can't be due to the lap done as it's already been 3 months since my lap & nothing was seen during the scan done after the op.
anyway do you hv any gynae to recommend?

hi createjoy
do u mean to say that naproxen sodium/synflex have have some antibotics effect?? didn't know that. I've been taking that all this while. don't know how come still got infection. maybe i immune to it already. taken too much until no effect.

hi anggie,

that's according to my gynae for napr. synflex i'm not sure.. dunno leh i now also having a itchy & painful spot like acne (but no pus) near my vag. realise i didnt clean throughly after lap. bt my gynae say just wash it clean dun need medi. i so scare i'll get infection.

time flies, hope ur infection b gone by next apptm. look forward to heard good news from u next wk. try to keep ur mind occupied with something else.don't think so much, haven confirm, make u stress hormone worse. u take care ya ;)

hi createjoy
thanks. i've been trying to keep my mind occupied but somehow i still keep thinking abt it. wish i cn be like sleeping beauty & sleep until my next appointment. hee hee.
i think naproxen sodium & synflex is the same. because the med that my gynae gave me is synflex but the package have the name naproxen sodium on it.
u take care too. if the spots get worst better ask your doc to check again. hope u don't get any infection.

hi ladies,
finally got time to popby again.

hmm. angie, as what createjoy said, although is hard to stop thinking abt it, but still must try lor. Like you, i also very much wish i can jus sleep pass all these prob! *although not as sleeping beauty part lar. lol. . take care. must also think that is good to discover earlier right? keep positive and one week will be pass ya!

createjoy,
hey. yr case quite similar like mine. i also kena itchy and acne near my vag. n i got pain while urine, cos i had urinary infection n vag. fungal b4, so i went to my gynae again before the one mth appointment. * the nurse tot i'm there to remove stitch and ask me to lie down. *dah* he gave me some cream, antibiotic, wash, some insertion cream + urine test. and.. he also ask me to shave those public hair :'( he said those also can inc fungal grow! i will went back for review on next wed. Are u going back for review also?

Anyone can share me yr tcm? i'm searching up n down for one to tiao + prevent my pcos and fibriod or endo grow. cos i been to two. one @ maguang, is gd but too exp! n the JE female doc, where my husband dont like her much. Any recommendation ladies?, i'm stay in north area and work in town area.

thanks much.

.chil.

hi chil
thanks. keep trying not to think but mind keep tuning back to that channel.. counting down to my next appointment. very stressed.

Back