Endometriosis

Thanks for the encouragement I can find from his forum. I just went for laparoscopy and my gynae discovered that i have severe endo, adenomyosis growth of about 5cm and blocked rt tube. Quite depressed about the chance of natural conception. My gynae would be seeing me in early april and talk to me about my condition. I believe natural concetion may not be possible and IVF may be the chance for me to conceive. I hope things will go fine and i would update again.

Generally i am pessimistic about my condition but after reading the contributions from this forum, i see ray of light and hope and hopefully when the time ti sright i can conceive.

Dear Simp,
My condition was exactly like yours. I actually got preg last Nov but m/c in early Feb. Then my gynea suggested lap and then discover i got endo with right tube abit block also. I am now under the 4 mths hormone jab. Took 1st jab last week. Well, i was very relectant to take the jab cos i want to try to ttc. But my mum and gynea advise that since i have to let the womb rest for 3 mths after m/c, might as well do hormone jab to curb endo. Hopefully, it would not come back and the main idea is to try and unblock the tube (cos got endo inside). Sigh...very long story.

But let's support each other. I believe we can go thru these tough time. I got a friend who just gave birth at 39 two months ago. Also got fibroid etc. A positive mindset and healthy body is impt. My gynea taught me how to "bu" and i was pleasantly surprise coming from a western doc.

Rest well and cheers!

Dear rest relax forever,
I am sorry to hear abt your m/c. My first gynae did told me that cases like us have a higher chance of m/c. However i did not do laparoscopy by him as he is much more expensive since he's in the private sector. I did mine in KKH by my second gynae.

Initially I have the thought of going for laparoscopy then "bu" the womb but now that the story is a little complex i wonder how i can "bu". How did your gynae taught u to "bu". Can I check who is your gynae? Do you often have very painful menses with migraine, nauseaness and diarrhea monthly? Do you have symptoms like mine? It's like Im in a lose-lose situation, monthly torture with inability to conceive.

Thanks for the encouragement and support given.

Simp,
i'll PM you the name of my gynea. Actually i do not have those pre-menstrual symptoms you described before but in the recent 3-4 years, i begin to have them....migraine and diarrhea, no nausea.Maybe endo have spread so begin to feel it.

Don't be discourage, we must be strong. I went thru terrible times after my m/c cos it was happiness at one moment and than back to square one. But nothing can prevent all these and nothing we have done to cause block tube and endo. My gynea keep advising me to look forward and don't try to be overly anxious about ttc cos this will cause added stress which is no good for people with endo. I hope all these helps and remember RELEX! There are more in life, at the worst case, we can adopt and bring happiness to another soul in this world.

Dear rest relax forever,

Thanks for the advice. My 2nd/current gynae is Prof Tay EH from KKH.

I remembered my mum often made ba zhen and i took EPO under friends'/relatives' recommendation to help me cope with my cycle but no use. My pain worsen as age increase. I took EPO more than 10 years, i only stopped recently for the past 2 to 3 years only and i have more symptoms after that like migraine, nauseaness and diarrhea.

One of my friend had her womb removed as she has done a few surgeries for endo before but no success. She bought me cordyceps with pao sheng in small bottle form like those chicken essence type. How do this bu our womb?

Hi Simp,
I am not sure of the direct link between those two herbs and the womb. Understand that it is to boost immune system, resist diesease and stress, boost energy and healing effect.

My mum also say that dang gui and ba zhen and EPO helps to bu the womb but yet these seems unsuitable for those with fibroid/endo. In any case, i avoid now to be on the safe side.

I feel very tired today and realise that i got some menses discharge. This is despite me having the 1st hormone jab last week for my endo. I thought the jab is suppose to stop menses tp heal the endo. So, now very confused. But i remember doc said after jab some people don't have menses at all, some have abit and some still have monthly menses like normal. So, i am one of those who have monthly menses. So confused now.

Hi rest relax forever,

I went to see my gynae yesterday and he referred me to KK IVF expert dr loh sf. I went to see him today and discuss about IVF. I decided to try naturally for the next few months since i just went for operation. presumably the womb is supposed to be fertile after laparoscopy. the irony is that my condition is severe and i still have adenomyosis around in the womb hence the chance of natural conception is very slim. However i just want to try before i go for ivf. Similarly dr loh would wan me to go for hormone jab between 3 and 6 mths before ivf. i am concerned that in the event that natural conception is not possible and i go for ivf, do i really need to go for hormone jab. I am scared of the various side effects because last year i took 6 mths of oral contraceptive pills to manage endo but no use. Do u have side effects? Did your gynae only suggest ttc natural or did he give u option to try ivf?

Dr loh is not objecting me to go for tcm to bu my womb. Do you go to any tcm practitioner or have recommendation on tcm doctors to treat endo sufferers like us?

Do you know my mense came today, only a few days late even though i went for laparoscopy on 15 march. to tell u the truth, the pain is still unbearable even though much endo cells are cleared and tube is cleared. Doc told me my tube is distorted as well. sign. So i took painkiller to manage my body as the op wound + mense cramp are unbearable. sign.

I would be making plans to join my husband overseas ina couple of weeks' time when my body is stronger and come back singapore for regular follow-up. seems that trying for baby can be trying for me in the next few years.

Dear Simp

*Hugs**Hugs*, don't be sad. There is a silver lining out there. Try and keep yrself busy and read up more about endo. stress is no good for ttc but we are human so we have ups and downs. But cheer up,
happy.gif
I will try and email you a eBook i bgt over the net on Diet and endo. It tells how to adjust our diet and cope with endo. I believe that besides all the painkiller and hormone jab, changing our lifestyle and diet is very impt.

My doc did not suggest ivf, in fact i was the one who bring up the subject. My gynea is pro-natural type lor, so he says try natural first, he will help us and give us emotional support. He say ivf stressful and success rate only 20%, so may end up heartache. It was precisly that he want us to ttc naturally that's why need to go for jab to curb endo to clear tube, easy conception and sustainability if preg.

AFter my first hormone jab, i felt hot fluhes for about a few hours. After that no more side effects. I was also very concern about side effects but my doc assured me won't have cos he did a "add-back" therapy i.e., take a pill once a day to balance off the side effect. You can read more about GnRH and add-back theraphy in the net.

I did not go for tcm, there are a few names floating around in other threads, you can check it out. I will consider tcm after the hormone jab cos i scare will interfere with treatment. Why did Dr Loh ask you to take jab? i thought that if you are going for ivf, then no need ? if you are thinking of ttc, then you can either try straight away and forget about jab or take the jab then ttc (but means delay ttc for a few months). Maybe you can ttc first cos you mentioned that endo cells are cleared and tube is cleared after lap. Just give yrself 3 months and see how.

Here's more babydust to you and all who are ttcing in this forum

kao_babydust.gif

Dear rest relax forever,

Thanks for the encouragement. Now i know that diet can worsen the endo pain.I just took bread with margarine and the pain is alomost instantaneous that i have to pop painkiller. I took only once yesterday and managed without last night but sad that i have to take this morning. I went to find out that there are so many food that we have to avoid. Seems like we have to take food that are easy on the stomach and good for immunity.

Hopefully if i need to go for hormone jab dr loh would prescibe add-back theraphy to balance off the side efect. if not then i would discuss with him. Dr loh wanted me to take hormone jab as the adenomyosis (growth) is active and occupies a fair bit of space in the uterus.He wans to control the activity of the endo before going for ivf. i was puzzled as well why he wan me to take jab, scared that by then my endo cells r back and may be harder to fight.I have quite a far bit of side effects when i took oral contrceptive pills like migraine, dryness, tired easily and osteoporosis symptoms (around knee cap area)so am concerned that i may get more if i took hormone jab.

I have the same sentiment as u to ttc for first 3 months with the help of tcm treatment, if not to quickly see dr loh. Because there is so little window period after operation for easier conception, after which i fear that it would be more difficult to conceive as endo comes back. dr loh is seeing me in 6 mths time, thin i will reschedule earlier if i feel that my body is not responding to natural ttc. in the meanwhile, i will probably email him on my queries.

Thanks rest relax forever

I got the informative eBook on endo and there's lots of explaining on the reasons why we r more sensitive to certain food. I find them useful and hope that i do not have to avoid too many food to manage the endo pain.

Personally im a big fan of milk and dairy products and sugar food so it's a bit hard for me to avoid all at one go. Perhaps can take in moderation and adjust as i go along. Thin it is necessary to avoid sensitive food nearing the mense cycle as it has direct consequences (just like the morning breakfast, white bread with margarine, what a combination for immediate pain occurrence). Our chinese food has a lot of seaoning like soya sauce / fish gravy, thin need to relook on how to cook in moderation with minimal disruption.

You have been a great support!

how is endo & chocolate cyst dignosed? I'm still single & not ttc. I've been having cramps before, after, during & in between menses. doc did scan but found only polycystic ovaries. my sister has endo which was discovered after her mc. how can a doc tell if i also have endo?

Hi anggie,

Normally endo is dignosed via laparoscopy as normal ultrasound scan probably detect cyst, fibroid in the womb. My gynae didn't detect endo cells via ultrasound scan but suspected endo presence based on the symptoms i have been having. If your sister has endo, perhaps you should share with your gynae on this and monitor your mense cramp. It is also known that this could be hereditary or immune system weakness or stress related disease.I have friend who has endo but no symptoms until she fail to ttc successfully. Another way is to find out on this disease online for better understanding.Normally endo sufferers got diagnosed between age of 27 and 35 years. Hope these help.

I have endo when i was only 22 years old that time. I have a friend she had endo when she was 21 yrs old and very sad for her is that she did not know about her illness although she does have mense cramps and so on, until one day she had severe pain then went to scan then realised her choco cyst had burst and causing one of her ovaries had to be removed.

Hi ladies
dunno where to start my infertilty problem... I had endometriosis & ovarian cyst (abt 8cm) over the right ovary and i went for laparoscopic surgery 4yrs ago at KKH. Now, the cyst (approx 3cm) had grew back. I tried TCM & see ThongChai (gynae name is Loh Kin Yee) for about a year (2006) and switch to gynae Dr. Fong Yang (clinic at Tiong Bahru) beginning 2007. He advised me to go for another lap to remove the cyst so as to increase conceiving chance but i reluctant to go thru' the procedure. So, he suggest injection (GnRHa) to stop my menses..to help reduce or shrink the cyst, clear the womb lining cos very thick. I took 2 jabs...menses stop for 3mths and now i've taken clomid (2pills for 5days) and on 27Apr, gynae gave another injection to induce ovulation (to release the egg). Dr Fong advise the best timing to do it is over Saturday morning, Sunday nite & Monday nite. Not sure whether i am over sensitive or what, i do feel a little discomfort (slight pain)over my abdominal on Sat & Sunday. Anyway, Dr Fong say i may do a urine test by 14 or 15May if i missed my menses. If menses come then go back see him & decide the next course of action. Anyone share the same experience?

hi i just had a lap to remove a cyst & endo. according to doc my endo don't look very serious. does anyone knows how soon will endo and cyst recur after 1st op to remove it? how fast will it recur (estimate minimum time frame)?

hi i just had a lap to remove a cyst & endo. according to doc my endo don't look very serious. does anyone knows how soon will endo and cyst recur after 1st op to remove it? how fast will it recur (estimate minimum time frame)?

Hi, I have done a key hole surgery by Dr LC Foong at Gleneagles in May last year. My condition is considered severe as my endo is inside and outside the uterus. Thereafter, I have taken a jab to stop my menses for 6 mths to stop the growth. However, within 4 mths my menses recurred and the signs of endo begins. Dr LC Foong advises us to seriously consider IVF. I was recommended by a TCM Dr to consult Dr Fong Yang (clinic at Paragon Medical Center) in Mar this year and he has confirmed that my endo has recurred. Dr Fong Yang says 6 mths is good enough for endo to recur.

Hi restrelaxforever,

Do you mind sharing with me the 'ebook' diet?

I have tried almost all treatment options over the years to solve my daily pain/endo/adeno/ttc, now i hope to put more effort in self-help.

thks

hi...can I ask those who had endo, went to remove it, then successfully conceived after that.. did the endo recur after your pregnancy was over? Would it come back again? is it something we'll have to worry about getting for the rest of our lives?

Hello restrelaxforever,

Thanks a lot. Here's my email: [email protected]

I had finally switched diet drastically for about 2 weeks now (except i still cant hold myself but to pig out on wkend). Since the diet is healthy, i feel good. But interm of endo improvement, i haven't seen any yet, certainly, too early to tell, but those diet... really takes a lot of conviction to carry on.

I follow the recommendation on endo-resolve website plus some others, I am still wondering y v should avoid certain food.

Thanks for your generosity.

Cheers!

Hi chinese40 and rest relax forever,

I agree that it is a torture to stick so strictly to the diet but feel that it does help slwowly and surely. Am converting to wholesome diet with occasion of indulgence.

Can i check with u rest relax forever, does it make a difference if we take some of our forbidden food after mense cycle for a week before resuming to healthier diet for 2 to 3 weeks prior the next cycle.

I feel that it directly affects the pain level during the cycle on what we take into our bodies. This month, a few days ago I have experienced that when i take the wrong food, after 2 hours the pain is terrible during the 1st few days. But if i take the right food, the pain subsided slightly and the body feel better.Now i am in my 5th day of mense, i am thinking that in a day or 2, i could try to take some food like dairy product or some chocolate drink which i have avoided usually then i resume back healthier diet. But i find that it is too difficult to stick to the regime as there are just too many food that we are sensitive like bread, jam, soy etc to name a few.I am still in the midst of testing the food that i am sensitive too. I agree that wheat, dairy products and sugar are definitely a no no during our mense period. The pain is too much for any to take it. I took organic brown rice porridge and apple for the 1st 3 days of my mense as firstly no appetite when u r in pain and u want minimum damage or aggravation to the pain. However I am also taking TCM medication and i believe the medication is speeding up the body's system to manage the pain.

Hope to hear from anybody who has find victory to manage the pain.

Hi Simp,

I have been reading your posts. You seem to be quite a compassionate person at heart. While you r suffering, you cheer others up, sharing every bit of your own experience and took the pain and patient to write long but comprehensive notes. Thanks for being such a nice person!

There is something i had wanted to tell you but wasn't sure if it is going to have positive impact on you. If it is negative, please ignore my opinion.

I have been known by those around me as a high pain-threshold person. However, endometriosis, depending on individual condition, for my case, the pain has followed me for many years. Only recent 1-2yrs, i have learned to surrender and make peace with it. I used to avoid and delay taking pain killer as much as i can. I also used to hold high esteem for TCM treatment and would do what you did, stopping pain killer to examine how the herb has helped. Your note about usual day 1 mensus pain is 9, after 1st week of so of TCM herb, pain became 7...it makes my hair stands, u remind me of my past and i can feel your pain!!! Scale 10 is when you freak out. 9 is your soul feels like rushing out of the body. 7 is still hell! This is my theory, TCM is long term treatment, pain killer is not all evil. B4 we can get rid of the disease, cope the pain with some pain killer helps our overall wellness. And, take them early actually helps to cut down the eventual dosage.

hi rest relax forever,

mind sharing me the ebook too?
email: [email protected]

Hi All endo sufferers,
gosh i am one endo sufferers too! and i didn't know that endo must follow a strict diet! i am still happily eating whatever i feel like eating!
ARGH!

Hi chinese40,

Thanks for the compliments, i feel flattered!

Ya, I am aware of the limitation of/how much tcm can do because my body structure is weak by nature. I am giving tcm a chance to build up my womb for ivf.My tcm doc told me that even if i am taking her tcm medication, if the pain is unbearable, i still have to take my western pain killer. Tcm cannot cure endo just like what western treatment cant. The immune system disease is really crippling.

While i can, i will try different treatment and see if my body can respond. A lot of hard work is involved. Now i have time and rest, i will try. Until the day i see no light in the tunnel or when i cannot take the pain, i will resume back to taking painkiller like what i did since my teenage days.

Pain has become my most annoying and stubborn friend all these years. I am trying to shed her away from my shadow. If i really cannot fight her after countless attempts then i will give up.

The only grudge i have is that the pain seems to increase in duration from 1 day to 8 days in decreasing portion. I thought the painkiller seem to has lost impact on my system.

How are you coping now? I hope when menopause is here, this will go away.

happy.gif

Hi Simp,
May I know why do endo sufferers need to keep to a strict diet? Sorry to ask you, but I am really puzzle. As an endo sufferers myself I really do not know about it until i came across this thread.

Thanks.

Hi Simp,

My mum has her manopause at 47. I hope mine can be later for vanity reason (wrinkle, stay further). This is provided miracle can happen sooner.

Hi Vineyard,

Initially like u i do not see a link between diet and endo. I only came to know much later after my laparoscopy and from my brother' church friend who removed her womb due to endo.

Then rest_relax_forever introduced the ebook on endo recipe to me recently. There are not only recipes but explain why we are so sensitive to certain food. Diet if taken properly can control or minimise the pain intensity slowly. Some food after digestion will produce more pain sensation whereas some will block or reduce pain sensation. And more modern food contain many toxics due to modern farming and hormone injection that when taken would trigger more toxic/pain for the body.Some food we are naturally sensitive because we react badly to them and relate to our pain. Some food contains too much of certain essence that are naturally not suitable for us because our body is already producing overly high hormone of the same nature and cause excessive pain or menses etc.

I am also exploring and learning to see how food would directly affect my mense period. I suppose i am now in my day 7 mense and has started taking food like peanut, peanut butter jam with bread, bacon, yogurt, yakult etc on my last 2 days. Body is not reacting strongly to the pain thus far. So maybe i may test for this month that when i take some of my yummy food for 1 week after my mense and resume healthier and strict diet for the remaining 2 weeks prior and 1 week on the actual mense cycle and see how it goes.

Hope this help and would give u greater awareness on how to take care of your body and the relationship between diet and endo.

happy.gif

Hi simp,

actually i have no research conclusions on your question. But i think our body are all different so we just adjust thru trial and error after reading up the basic knowledge on the whys and hows. I also find it very difficult to be so strict about everything we eat. Same as you, after my menses, i tend to relax alittle by "indulging" in small quantity of those not suppose to eat food but near menses, i avoid and keep it strict. During menses, even stricter, so far, that works for me. My logic is that we shd have alittle of everything to balance our body else by avoiding a problem, we create another problem.

Hi hi
Just to let everyone know, I went for a lap in Nov 05. Managed to conceive in Dec 05. And bb was born healthy in Aug 06.

After 11 months, I managed to conceive again in July 07 :p

My gynae told me pregnancy was a natural cure for endo :p

At the same time, I think a good supplement helps. I am taking pre natal supplements to boost my health all the while :p

Hi Riushiki,

Congratulations! And, thank you for coming back to inspire all of us. All the best to you and your babies!

does anyone knows if taking painkillers will help to reduce the chances of endo recurrence or will it increase the rate of recurrence?

Hi anggie,

I would like to try ans your question. I m not medical trained. To my knowledge, painkillers only provide 'pain relief' and doesn't solve the root cause of endo. Infact, it aggravate the problem by weaken liver. TCM believes that weak liver caused poor 'qi' circulation which is one of the main cause for endo problem.

I once saw a report that said 'aspirin helps lower old age dementia problem'. And, claim from other source, 'NSAIDs pain killer helps reduce adnormally high menstruation volume'.

So, while you should cont to seek proper treatment, pain killer helps to tie over the painful period by making it 'pain//less', so one can go a longer way.

Hi chinese40
Thanks for your reply. so it means there's a remote chance that taking too much painkillers can also cause endo because it weaken the liver?? I really feel very confuse reading all the info abt endo, pcos, blood cyst, diet, painkillers....etc. Just don't understand...
I think mine is one of the 'funny' cases. My symptoms are worst than the endo condition itself. i have pcos, endo & cyst, even after the op, still having cramps when my menses started & my period now is very heavy & frequent.
Just started on Yasmin but my menses came again just after taking the first pill & it's very heavy & painful. on top of that I became very depress. cry for no reason, just feel very down. don't know if I want to continue taking the pill or just request the doc to help me to a check up every 2 months.

Hi Anggie,

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Dun be too dishearten.

Endo/pcos/cyst/fibroid; is common but mostly non-life-threatening problem faced by many women today. There are a lot other more scary diseases out there.

Although you are facing seemingly a few problems at the sametime, I think they are all caused by similar source of weakness in one's body such as 'dioxin/generic/retroverted uterus/hormone imbalance/weak immune system. Pain killer alone doesn't create the problem.

I personally have not find a cure, but i believe western treatment treat the symptom faster while TCM plus individual's effort could solve the root cause eventually.

I have been ttc, so had never try contraceptive pill therapy before. Is Yasmin a type of them? If yes, it is too soon for you to see its effectiveness.

I can understand how you feel. Have faith and endure thru this difficult period.

Hi chinese40
Thank you.
Yes. Yasmin is a birth control pill. don't know why this time round when i take the pills I became very depress. keep on wanting to cry. This morning I called my gynae to check & he say to stop taking the pill. Now just monitor my menses flow & pain.
I'm really bothered about the cramps. Don't know why I keep getting cramps when my endo condition is not serious at all. Don't know if this frequent bleeding will increase the rate of recurrence. Guess for now I'll just wait & monitor my flow then see how. maybe will fix an appointment in about 1 or 2 months time & see what my gynae say. maybe just ask him to do a check for me every 2 months.

Hi Anggie,

I have the same problem as you. I have severe endo (both inside and outside the uterus), cyst and PCOS. My PCOS and endo have recurred in Jan this yr. 6 mths after my key-hole surgery. I have been experiencing very bad menses cramp in Feb and Mar that I couldn't get up from bed. In May, the pain spread down to the tip of my spine. I feel the pain when I bend down and sit down and therefore have difficulty standing up after I bend down or sit down. I'm now on 2nd injection of lucrine to stop my menses to stop the growth.

Hi Yvonne07

Did you go for another op this time?

My gynae said mine was not serious. it only involve the ovary (blood cyst) & the lining. I Just had the op done in June 07 (1 month ago). Don't know why still have pain.

Hi Anggie,
Instead of going for another op, I'm given lucrine injection for a period of 3 mths to stop my menses so as to stop the growth of endo. I'm now into the 2nd jab. I had the same treatment last yr after the op for 4 mths. In Jan this yr, my gynae from Gleneagles advised me to go for ivf. This May I went to see another 2 gynaes and they confirm that my condition has recurred. Currently, Im under treatment with a gynae at paragon medical center. Once treated, I will try ivf.

Did you check with your gynae? The last time it took me 3 wks for the pain to subside after the op.

Hi ladies,

can i ask if anyone know or have experience about blood pressure going up while on Gnrh jab to control endo? i discovered (when i went to see my gp becos of frozen shoulder) that my blood pressure went up to 140/100 (normal is abt 110/80). I have been on high blood pressure medication since then. Before and after my lap in Mar, the doc and hospital check my bp and it is normal (all the while, i am a low bp person). Now in the middle of the 4 mth jab i discovered high bp. Wondering if there is a link ?

Hi Yvonne
After the op I was cramp free except for pain from the op. but when my menses came, the cramps came back & my menses was irregular (frequent), kept on coming non-stop. Than it stop for a few days, went to see my gynae and after taking 1 yasmin pill my menses came again and because I became depress after taking it my gynae say to stop taking. lucky my bleeding have stop for quite a few days now. however these past 2 days i kept having cramps & bloated feeling, don't know if my menses is coming again.

I did not want to go on the jab because it's expensive & I'm afraid of the side effects. besides I'm not ttc.

I wonder if any small endo deposits could have been missed during the op & also if my current endo is not very serious - just a ovarian cyst, some visable endo deposits on the lining & adhesion (according to my gynae) what are my chance & what is the rate of recurrence & why do I still have cramps.

Hi ronniemini
iui?? is itthe one that is insertd into the womb?? no I've not tried it.

Does anyone knows if it is ok to take evening primrose pills if we have endo. Does the blood test CA125 helps to predict the recurrence rate? How much does the test cost & when do gynea prescript such test? Can I request for the test?

Hi Anggie,

Just gone for my medical review this morning, my endo deposits are gone and the womb size has reduced. However, as long as I menstrate the chance of recurrence is still there. I'm waiting for my menses to return so that I can proceed with the Super IUI.

AFter my op last yr, i was given a jab that will stop my mesnses for approx. 6 mths. The jab has lots of side effects on me. Hot flashes, insomnia, headaches, dizziness, nausea, serious mood swings, tireness, etc. On the 4th mth, I requested my gynae from Gleneagles to give me medication to stop the side effects but he told to bear with it since I'm already on the 4th mth. This time the new gynae that I have consulted at Paragon Medical Center gave me a monthly jab to monitor my condition. This time I also experience the same side effects but manageable.

Tried IUI twice in early last year but no luck.

Read some books that evening primrose oil pills will help. Ate for a few months but this new gyane asked me to stop as it will increase the chance of recurrence.

Seen TCM for a few years and was told by both TCM and a few gynaes to stop eating soya related products especially tofu and dang gui. I have stopped eating these for the last 3.5 yrs.

Back