! Enable Del Post !

Subaru

Let starter of the thread to allow Del Post similar to Singaporebride.

This allow alot of nonsense post in the thread.. Look more cleaner and neater.

Is this question relevant here: I posted something in my own thread and within 1 min, wanted to remove the post, can't do it. Got this message:

The poster of this message is not recorded in the posting log. Therefore you cannot edit or delete this message.

Please contact Bee Lee if this problem persists.

whatz happening?

EVERYONE! be careful with the following Employment and Maid Agency .

Fu-Seng Agency
Maybel Chu - Mobile 9151 0448

She is cheating money ... she doesn't take any responsible after taken maid from her ......forward this message to your friends as i do care other people
will get cheated like what my friend experienced.

Agree that we should be allowed to delete our own post.

I did a post on the Free Items only page and later suspected that I did an "illegal" post there, but cannot delete. How? Contact Bee Lee?

I agree that we should be able to delete. Been reading and some threads i see pple arguing! Then its best to just be able to delete their own comments when their minds are calmer right?

Allow the person who started a new thread in the WTS / WTB to delete the thread after the item is sold or bought. Better house keeping compare to *Thread is closed* posting in the thread.

Delete able function is very important for any social media, like need to delete immediately after posted wrong information, before causing any legal issue. Or some user blow up the small complain will harm the advertiser image and affected the advertiser business, because advertising in social media is branding & bring in more business.

Hi Rovina,

The delete button is enabled for the first 20 minutes after posting. Any time after, delete request can be made to the moderators.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi, there are some good suggestions here, but is anyone responding to the suggestions?
Does not seem like there is follow up?

u can actually email moderator to delete but with a valid reason,of course
happy.gif

Back