Dr Suresh Nair from Mt E

ok, listen to rainbow's advice.

but hor, dr never give much advice one lah... he made me very stressed,.. everytime go for scan, he told me negative news... " i don't like your fibroid", " the follicles are not enough", "the follicles are so small" and so on..... he made me feel like he's more keeen to cancel the cycle. keep telling me, "we'd see how at next scan","the next scan very crucial" and so on.. when i asked him if i need to take anything special, like muti vits or food, he said no need.... he did't even mention water intake need to be more.

but since i started the stim, i very thirsty lor.... keep drinking and going to toilet, then i read that follicles ned water to grow, the water is going to the follicles..... i think this at least was an impt info.... don't know why he didn't mention

hehe,.. i always complaining about dr hor :) i'm difficult to please... very stingy with compliments. haha

msh, I sometimes felt that dr never gives extra information like some other docs. At time, when he is busy, he never gives enough time for us
sad.gif

if not that I have gone so far might have considered going KKH (cheaper at least).

i think u can stilll go kk for next cycle

hb and i were discussing to go kk next cycle. cannot afford to do this with him so many times la.... by the time we get pregnant, baby no milk powder liao

msh - u r so funny...then maybe ask the dr when he can give you more +ve feedback.
I learn something...didn't know water will help to grow follicles...will take note and apply next time...

didi - u really think kk is much cheaper...i thought the price is not any different unless u r a referral case...ie must get referral letter from polyclinic first. So when will u be flying off to japan?

Rainbow, i will be going to japan sometime between 26 - 29 jan as my hubby got a friend there and will check out his schedule before we fly over. As for the kk, will try with Dr nair first and see how
happy.gif

i met a friend at dr nair's clinic that day... he was with kk, and their cycle was cancelled due to follicles not sufficiently stimulated. he told me that medicine in kk is cheaper.... i think overall at least 2-3k difference.

yesterday nite i went for trigger shot. tomorrow is my ER. trying not to think too much now... not been having much appetite last few days and nauseus... tummy very tight and uncomfortable... can't wait to enjoy 3 days where tummy will be empty of the follicles.... hahaha... not been sleeping well also, cos of the tummy :-(

msh, so you managed to find a 24hrs clinic
happy.gif
, you mean your friend is now with Dr Nair after their cycle was cancelled ?, what time is your ER ? how's are your follicles ? Take Care

found a clinic near my place that closes at 10. my injection was at 9.30... so just nice. my ER is at 9.30 tomorrow. the follicles are ok... sizes are ok.... can't help worrying about quality but i try not to. it won't help anything to worry now anyway.

i'm not sure if my friend is still with dr nair now... he said they came to take a second opinion,... i have not contacted him since i met him that day. maybe later.

MSH - all the best. How many follicles do u hv now? Remember to hv good rest after that.

Happy 2006 to all of you. Hope our dreams and wishes can all come true.

Thanks Rainbow for your kind wishes, wish the same for you too
happy.gif

MSH - Let us know the outcome, stay positive
happy.gif

hi, thanks for your concerns, didi and rainbow

19 eggs were retrieved, out of which 14 are mature. 10 got fertilised. i was having so much problem yesterday cos my stomach ws feeling very tender and i couldn't sleep on my side,couldn't turn at all. had to sleep on my back throughout and my back almost broke from the sleeping. it got so bad that i couldn't sleep in the middle of the nite. finally i slept sitting, with hubby's help..

today it's better... at least i could get out on my own and could sleep on my side... i'm looking forward to better sleep tonight.

hi gals,... i'm back. no mention of embryo grading... i think not so good, they don't want to demoralise me... hb scolded me for thinking this way.

didi, u managed to find your ovulation day?

MSH, glad to see you back on the thread, no worries ok, everything will be fine
happy.gif
, so you will resting at home for 2 whole weeks ? take care, don't exert yourself too much. Leave all the heavy household chores to your hb
happy.gif
, btw can I know how many egg whites did you take in a day ? how do you usually cook it ? thanks

I didn't get my ovulation day yet
sad.gif
, do we ovulate very month ? but still try to BD, lor :D

MSh - how many embroyos were tsf in? 3? When will u know the results? So anxious for u...will pray for you. Good Luck.

didi... normally i soft boil. try and error alot of times, sometimes over cook sometimes under.... then i microwave it lor. started taking when stim start.... ave around 2 -3 per day,.. sometimes i cook 3 and i take out 2 yolks, leave one yolk in. cos just egg white vrey yucky.
hehehe... sometime blur blur BD also can strike.

rainbow, we transfered 3. test in 2 weeks' time. i not so positive la. i din think teh embryos are very good quality, cos lai cheng refused to tell me the grades. dr nair very positive though.... for once, din say negative comments. hahaha

Ok, i will try to cook (maybe hard-boil, don't like soft boil). Btw, during the ER are you totally knock-out ? how long does it takes ?

Rainbow, did you eat any during your previous IVF ?

i was totally knocked out... i woke up after half an hour. they said hard boiled very hard to digest... better practise your softboled skills. alternatively i lie to fry my egg too... scrambled egg, omelette, sunny side up,....

msh, ok thanks will try soft-boiled eggs (but think it is very hard to separate the egg yolks from the egg white, lor ?), ok will try to fry also. Are you ok ? do you need to go for another blood test soon ?

i didn't take any during previous IVF...
didi - when r u starting to take the egg white..? I feel like taking too..heehee

i don't know when i shd go back and see dr nair. Am going to see TCM again tomorrow at paragon.

rainbow7, think will take during follicle stimulation. if you want to see dr nair, you will have to see him on the 2nd day of your menses ? in order to start the nordette on day 5 ? you can call the nurses and check. when do you intend to do the IVF ?

dr is on leave till 11th.

no blood test till pregnancy test.... but hcg jabs every 3 days. later got to go for my first one

eh....how come my post disappeared.

i'm feeling ok today. i'm not sure the hcg jabs for what....

intend to start ivf in feb...if this mth still not successful...

hcg jab is to strengthen the womb..i think it's to aid in implantation.

dr finally takes holiday to relax...

msh - did u hv complete bedrest? what did u do to pass time?

i slept alot, and finished one harry potter book. hahaha. i also sit in front of computer alot....

I don't know if this alway happens (as this is my first time using opk - Clearblue ones). I finally detected my ovulation today which is the 22nd day ? don't know if can bd tonite
sad.gif
as my hubby is sick.

didi, could it be late ovulation? if u take bbt as well, u can check if tomorrow's tempperature is higher. i think if he sick then he probably don't have energy, i have found out that the effort makes hb exert alot. not sure if its normal.

rainbow... i am not sure if it's for holiday or one of his seminars.... i'd ask when i see him next week.

Hi rainbow, how are you getting on ? did you go anywhere during the holidays ? Take Care OK
happy.gif

hi didi, rainbow, sorry the last few days was mia... i'm very worried about the whole thing and hubby always scold me when i express my concerns... so stressed. he always ask me not to think so much but easier said than done lor..... next week i going back to work liao.... i don't even have the mood to go back... i was wondering alamak, monday know result, tue must go back liao... if -ve then.... sob sob

didi, we used frozen cos dr as usual very worried we won't have enough good ones on ER day... so insist we use frozen.

MSH, I am also following your progress at the other thread
happy.gif
I know something when I am worried about certain things I don't tell my hubby or he will scold me too...it is easier said than done, wait till they are in our shoes
sad.gif
, or me my hubby's frozen is not good so think we will use the fresh one.

huh? didn't know can use frozen ones leh...how does it work?

i am ok...just tired of this ttc thingy...i really don't know when my hubby wants to go back to see dr...i think i will just wait and see.

MSH - few more days and u will know result...good luck!!!

Rainbow, can as your hubby is supposed to store some (frozen) as they afraid that on the actual day your hubby can't produce any due to stress
happy.gif

Btw, rainbow for your last IVF did you know the results via blood test or .....

Rainbow, so you are not confirming you will go for the IVF in Feb, are you avoiding any food (better) to get prepared prior IVF
happy.gif

ya knew results via blood test.

strange dr didn't inform us then to prepare for frozen ones leh...u mean hubby needs to produce few days earlier and sent to them for freezing just in case?

i guess i prob won't be starting in feb...cos if in feb...must start seeing dr now already right?

trying to avoid coffee and cut down on fatty stuff like cakes and pastries which is my favourite...but very difficult leh....how abt yourself?

msh - did u take lots of egg whites????

i did take during stim but i won't say alot. i try to take at least 2 everyday. yesterday dr then say must take more egg white... i think to him, only need the albumin if got chance of preggie. b4 that i always ask him since stim, what should i eat more he always say nothing... go for balancedd diet. nvm lor start in feb... enjjoy your cny first. maybe just b4 your next cycle start u can go see him lor.

Rainbow, I am cutting down on Chicken (my favourite meat) lor, still can't cut down on caffine (already tried drinking de-caffinated coffee).

MSH, yeah when I ask doc he also nothing special diets to follow.

msh - how are you feeling? must be very anxious and excited for tomorrow. All the best and hope it will be a BFP.

Didi - d u try natural this mth..? i tried but think v difficult. Rem i told u our hubby's problem (poor motility)...after BD, i can already feel alot of spermie flowing out...don't seem to be flowing in leh...how to get preggi?

Hi Rainbow, I tried but not during my ovulation period as my hubby is sick during that time so don't know whether got chance
sad.gif

Think I will see Dr if my menses come and get ready for the IVF, how about you ?

hi gals... sorry bad news. read my post in the other thread.

now work first... so busy... so much to clear after the 2 weeks HL... think later......

gambate.

Hi msh, sorry to hear abt the bad news. Let's all jia you together.

I read in the other thread that u hv v heavy menses. I also got the same experience after my failed IVF. In fact, when dr called me abt the bad news, he told me to wait for the menses to come but warned me that it will be very very heavy. Indeed was true.

So did u ask dr why it failed? And what's his advice for next course of action?

didi - u leaving for taiwan next week? Happy holdiay. I've made an appt to see dr on 1st Feb...when will u be seeing him?

Rainbow, think I won't be seeing him in Feb although today is my lst day of menses as my hubby thought we might try one more cycle as the last time we didn't even try on my ovulation day, can I check with you as I am using the digital clearblue opk to try, I am supposed to have sex when I see the
happy.gif
sigh right ? but I was so excited when I see that after testing for 12 days then my hubby fall sick, so upset
sad.gif

MSH, I was also wondering why your IVF failed ? did Dr Nair tell you the reason ?

i'm supposing to see him on 4th , but i have not clled to make the appt. always remember only after the clinic close..... will try to do it tomorrow morning. on the other hand, i don't really feel like seeing him..... how?

MSH, it good to see you back to the thread. Think you can called him on the 1st and see whether they can squeeze you in, shouldn't be a prob
happy.gif
, keep us updated ok
happy.gif

Happy Year of Dog to everyone!!!

MSH - nice to hear from you.
I didn't go to see dr yesterday...think hvn't saved enuf $$$ yet so better don't see yet.

Didi - how's the MP sinseh's medicine? Bitter? U told me only need to brew 1x a day right? Is it morning or night? And how often must u go back to see him? The medicine u bot is for how many days' supply? I am still taking EYS medicine...finishing soon and not sure if i shd go and see her again...cos each time is $300 for one mth's supply of medicine...so expensive.

now i think i will only go for my 2nd ivf attempt in may cos will be bz with work in mar & apr.

Back