Dr PC Wong from NUH

I did my ivf with him too.
He may look fierce but he is actually a caring person.
His team of nurses are very helpful too.

Charlene, yes!!!
I gave birth last Aug. don't worry about your OR.
Not scary as you will be asleep for the whole process.
And u don't have any terrible cramp.
Rest well and don't stress yourself

Charlene, all the best to you for today
happy.gif

dear all.. just wan to post this disappointment news towards prof PC wong n his team.. i lost all my TRUST, FAITH n BELIEVE w him n his team.. i did my 3rd ivf n was given e wrong embryos photo by his embryologist aft my ET (11 oct 12).. totally shocked when i was comparing my 2nd n current ivf embryos photos (11 oct 12).. called e CHR n they ensure me that e manager will call me up aft 4 pm n she did not (12 oct 12).. e next day i got to call n CHR again to ask why didn't e manager called me up (13 Oct 12) n she called up in awhile n replied tat she talk to e embryologist n tot everything was explain n clear out.. wats this manner n attitude?? e error happened when they printed e wrong photo fr my folder.. i asked her if this is a HUMAN ERROR.. she replied NO IT'S PRINTING ERROR.. since then my hubby n i r hving restless night.. super stress out with e mistakes tat they had made n really WONDERING wats going on especially aft las yr TMC ivf case.. i want to highlight to all couples who r thinking n preparing or in e mid of process of ivf.. pls check every details from photos to all black n white documents given to u to sign or ref.. my hubby i went to MOH, SMC, MEDIA n CCK GRC to ask for help n lodge a complain.. i jus wan a JUSTICS.. good luck to all..

Prosepina -I just did my ivf with prof Wong and we found the entire process very well managed. There was minimal stress and waiting time was generally short so still get to office only slightly late. I will say that we're very satisfied and will recommend prof Wong and Chr without hesitation.

Nurses at Chr were fantastic. Hubby called them to check if it's normal that I felt dizzy. When I went Chr the next day the nurses remembered and asked if I'm ok and suggested that I let prof know.

Small bunny, thanks for your comment
happy.gif
I must agree with you, the service in nuh reli superb! Waiting is short too! I was actually late for my appointment so we were expecting to wait at least 1hour. After registration then straight go in prof's room. Within 10mins I met prof. The que for payments and blood test is quite fast also.

I think the care given by nuh is far more better than nuh. Just that nuh is a little bit far from home.

Well, I think more or less confirm to go for feb/mar cycle.

Hi all, i intend to go nuh for my 2nd fresh and would like to find out the estimate cost for long protocol? can anyone kindly share wf mi the cost?

many tks in adv

Hi wisherdream the cost is dependent on the drugs. Nurses at Chr should be able to provide a good estimate with cost breakdown once doc has indicated the medication level. Hope this helps!

hi small bunny, tks for ur reply! guess i will check with them on next visit as im not over at Chr yet. jus went for 1 visit at o&g clinic only. :D

Hi , tomorrow i am visiting PC wong for the first time and interested in going for IVF .
Very scared of the out come of tomorrows appointment.
Please let m kno if we qualify to be a IVFpatient by PC wong then how many month should i wait to get my queue.

I'm a subsidized patient in Nuh. Been with chr team of drs , nurses for more than 2years, had 3 failed IUIs and planning for IVF #1 coming May. Prof team is helpful and supportive overall. No major issues so far. I hope to be getting positive result this time.
Prof encouraged us to try iui one more time, as our reports seems good, and ivf is not a only recommended way for us. He insists as ivf is more complex and costly. But we had decided to try ivf, considering the no of earlier IUI tries.
Reg ivf cost-2.6k govt grant
3k from medisave
2-3k pay by us, depends on Amt of injections I will be using through the simulation period.

When I asked prof abt symptoms of pcod and any other issues with my hormones..he simply said according to him it is not a problem. I hope so as well. :).
Will update the processes, in coming weeks. Btw there is a seminar and counseling that couple need to attend , once you get ivf slots. Hope this helps some of you planning to meet prof Wong.

Back