Dr L C Foong from Gleneagles

Thanks Fuzzybear and skin solutions and hazelnut! This thread feels much more intimate :D

very nervously awaiting for 2nd beta on Friday.. please please be good!

Thanks Fuzzybear and skin solutions and hazelnut! This thread feels much more intimate :D

very nervously awaiting for 2nd beta on Friday.. please please be good!
Haha yah I also feel so :)

Dont worry too much first. Cont to confess pray and talk to your little one inside u.
Im getting nervous cos I still dont feel anythibg.

Dont worry too much first. Cont to confess pray and talk to your little one inside u.
Don't be nervous, I am hyper sensitive I even know when I ovulate just by feeling so I am the odd one lol.
and u know a lot of ppl still bfp without symptoms and Dr Foong is such a great doctor he will help all of us bfp 100% in this thread :p.

Melody you're not the odd one. Lol. I can also feel which side im ovulating each time and I'll make a bet with my husband before the scan at Dr foong to proof that I am right. Haha.
:D

However this afternoon I am experiencing ovulation like pains on both side of my lower abdomen. Esp sudden sharp pain on my left lower abdomen and lower backache. I'm definately not going to point this as any symptoms. Just weird why the ovulation pain. I also didn't tell my husband lest I get his hopes up. Will see how the rest of the tww goes.

Do rest well and hope u get good results from your next beta! When will that be?

Melody you're not the odd one. Lol. I can also feel which side im ovulating each time and I'll make a bet with my husband before the scan at Dr foong to proof that I am right. Haha.
:D

However this afternoon I am experiencing ovulation like pains on both side of my lower abdomen. Esp sudden sharp pain on my left lower abdomen and lower backache. I'm definately not going to point this as any symptoms. Just weird why the ovulation pain. I also didn't tell my husband lest I get his hopes up. Will see how the rest of the tww goes.

Do rest well and hope u get good results from your next beta! When will that be?

Sounds good sounds good! I also don't tell anyone except you ladies here. Nobody knows I am testing too because I don't want to get their hopes up! And, in the end, I told them the day before finally, I can tell u, wow! The ganchiong ness after I revealed to them the positive tests, suddenly shot up!

Second beta tomorrow morning! I am very bloated to the point that the inside of my tummy feels like it's blue and black. So sore... Boobs pain, tummy pain, lower back pain. OUCH!

Do u know if I can still drink immunocoal to relieve the bloatedness?

Sounds good sounds good! I also don't tell anyone except you ladies here. Nobody knows I am testing too because I don't want to get their hopes up! And, in the end, I told them the day before finally, I can tell u, wow! The ganchiong ness after I revealed to them the positive tests, suddenly shot up!

Second beta tomorrow morning! I am very bloated to the point that the inside of my tummy feels like it's blue and black. So sore... Boobs pain, tummy pain, lower back pain. OUCH!

Do u know if I can still drink immunocoal to relieve the bloatedness?

Hey babe I think your second beta will do well since your symptoms are getting stronger :)

I'm not so sure abt immunocal cos I've nv drank that even when u had ohss that time. Mayb u can check with Dr Foong tmr?

:) it's all about gut feeling. So long as the + line on hpt gets darker each time, shows a good sign. It happened in my 1st attempt but not for the 2nd. :(

So, no worries. ;)

:) it's all about gut feeling. So long as the + line on hpt gets darker each time, shows a good sign. It happened in my 1st attempt but not for the 2nd. :(

So, no worries. ;)

I donno when is a good time to test since my last pregnyl is on wed. And next thur is my bt alr. I'm afraid I'll get a false negative cos is notb10 days after the last pregnyl inj
I guess I rather have all the sick feeling like when I had ohss to have a good gut feeling. Kekeke

Hihi hazel, how are you today this few days?? Very soon it's you bt! Can think in terms of days instead of weeks :)
Hi melody. I still feel the same. No bloatedness Nthg. I was a bit lethargic a few days here and day but I think cos I just stayed home too much and was just feeling lazy. I've got some twitches here and there and pain on and off on my ovaries site. No sore bbs or anything. My stomach is as flat as nv before. I really think if there's anything I would at least feel smthng. Sigh. Not getting my hopes high at the moment. Bt is on thur alr and I'm not looking forward.

How abt yourself? How's your second bt and are u feeling much better with the bloatedness?

Hy Hazel, don't fret, you will do fine and I reserve all my baby dusts just for you and only you!
My first beta was 460, second was 980. (11dp5dt/13dp5dt) I thought it looks high but Dr Foong is pretty confident it's single.
Twins would be fun but I think I prefer single so we can concentrate on one, but twin are a bonus.

Hey melody that's really sweet and thanks so much for your encouragement. I'm still trying to psych myself that there's still hope until the beta is out and I talk to my stomach. Duh right? Haha

Anw congratulations! :) it's amazing and I can't help but feel so excited for your pregnancy journey. I think if twin will be super fun too! Heheh but as long as the baby is healthy anything is fine.

But in total honesty I really think this cycle is gone. I really wish I had put 2 then. At the other forum There're girls who put in as many as 3 and still bfn and they were all the best grades embroyos. Like what other girl said in the other forum, there shld be some kind of symptom shld there be any embryo that take on to let her know that her mummy I'm here!

But the fact that no matter how I try to eat my stomach is flat like nv before! How is it possible that there's no boating orv any sorts of tightness if the uterus is preparing a space for the baby?

Sorry I'm just being very dejected and j just blahing.....

I was told to go in for a scan on the first day of period. How do you gals do it? And when you remove your underwear with the pad on, isn't it embarrassing?

I nv had any scans while on period. But not worry cos when u go into the curtain for the scan the nurse will leave u alone to remove your under garment. Then once u are ready the nurse will cover u to protect your modesty, p prepare u before Dr foong comes in. Dr foong is very professional. He won't stare at your down under when putting in the probe also. So I'd say that's the last thing u shld be worried abt.

All the best for ur BT tmr Hazelnut! did u try testing at home?

Oh yes, i did have to scan once when i had my period because i was having too many periods. The nurse will ask u to remove ur undies then cover u. Dr F will insert the probe and even if blood comes out, he will say it is ok.. not a big deal. In fact i was bleeding heavily so it stained the protective sheet below.

All the best for ur BT tmr Hazelnut! did u try testing at home?

Oh yes, i did have to scan once when i had my period because i was having too many periods. The nurse will ask u to remove ur undies then cover u. Dr F will insert the probe and even if blood comes out, he will say it is ok.. not a big deal. In fact i was bleeding heavily so it stained the protective sheet below.
Thanks fuzzy bear! I'm really nervous. No I dint have the courage or confidence to do any hpt yet. I was telling my husband I'll do it aft the bt tmr so I won't have to go thru the agony of waiting for them to call. I sound really bonkers, aren't I? Haha

Anw how long does it take for them to call u back? Will Dr foong call personally?

*Hug Hug* Hazelnut! Don't despair yet, wait for tomorrow's BT and you never know if a miracle is going to happen.
If it fails, you can cycle again and put in 2 next time since you feel so strongly about it?

Sometime, i doesn't hurt to follow your instincts :) Someone up there will give you hope! Jiayou jiayou and we will be right here for you..

*Hug Hug* Hazelnut! Don't despair yet, wait for tomorrow's BT and you never know if a miracle is going to happen.
If it fails, you can cycle again and put in 2 next time since you feel so strongly about it?

Sometime, i doesn't hurt to follow your instincts :) Someone up there will give you hope! Jiayou jiayou and we will be right here for you..
Thanks melody. Just did my bt this mrng and treating myself to a hearty breakfast at botanic garden. Feeling zen at the moment.

How's your pregnancy so far? :) so cfm Singleton?

You're right, the next time I'll just push to put 2 next time.

Skinsolutionsg how long does it take for your mensus to come after stopping all the meds?
Hi Hazelnut,

I've replied your PM. :)

Don't give up hope k? That's the key to success. We are lucky that we still have chances to try. :)

I suggest you negotiate with Dr F to place 2 embryos for the next round. I'm likely to cycle first and predict the 2WW in mid to late Oct as my cycle is estimated 35 days.

How about yourself?

Skinsolutionsg, Yah I told my husband in going for 2 the next round no matter what he says. Sigh. I'm likely to cycle in the mid or late oct. Dr foong is putting me on bcp to make sure my period comes on time the next round.

Birth control pills. He said to take d2 of my period for 28 days then my next period will come 3-4 days later. Ialso donno why. He said cos my period had been all over the place now. But my current cycle he also got me to do that even though ido have my period very regularly.

I thought cos he scared later my period delay then cannot plan? I donno... I feel that all these bcp are making my cycle haywire.

Birth control pills. He said to take d2 of my period for 28 days then my next period will come 3-4 days later. Ialso donno why. He said cos my period had been all over the place now. But my current cycle he also got me to do that even though ido have my period very regularly.

I thought cos he scared later my period delay then cannot plan? I donno... I feel that all these bcp are making my cycle haywire.
Ohhh... I ate the pills before, it helps to regulate the next cycle.

I'm supposed to start my ivf cycle this month and till date, my period is overdue by 4 days. What happens if it comes on a weekend or holiday and I can't call the clinic for an appointment? I'm going for the short cycle and understand that I need to go in for scan in the 1s and start taking the jabs?

Hi everyone

Just like to kwn how good is dr foong? I have been trying my ivf for 3 times with dr AF Loh without any success and thinking to change dr for another attempt. Appreciate you girls for any feedback on dr foong. Is he good with older women?

Hi asiafrighter,

I have also tried 5 times IVF with Dr SF Loh without success.
I do know read that some ladies here who failed with Dr SF Loh, had succeed with other gynaes.
And some who failed IVF, actually managed to succeed through IUI or concieve naturally. So don't give up hope.

I also consider Dr LC Foong early this year but the appointment is pretty full. Got to wait for about 2-3 months, so I see another gynae instead.
Still no luck for me after 1 year. I do feel that a particular gynae may be helpful to some but not to all. So no matter how good is a gynae, if no baby luck with him / her, also no use :(

Hope you will concieve soon.. I am currently still trying and like you, I did not give up. So let's jia you together and hope we BFP soon! :)

Last edited:
Hi Demen

Yup, do agreed what you have said. The journey of IVF is tiring and I feel 'luck' really play big part here. Sometime I also think I have no baby luck no matter how much I take care of my own body. But yet I wanted a baby so much so have to continue this journey.

I also wish you success in your TTC and hope 2014 will bring us a better year and luck and pray God see our little wishes.

Hi All, anyone still seeing Dr Foong? I have been seeing him since last year and have finally embarked on the preparation for SO-IUI. Am aware that this is only the start of the journey..hoping to find some forum buddies for mutual support :)

Hi Lynelyn.. I happen to browse through this thread.. May I know who your treatment so far with dr foong? It seems Tt I read many good review about him.. How is his charges like? First n subsequent consultation fee?? Thanks!

Hi Lynelyn.. I happen to browse through this thread.. May I know who your treatment so far with dr foong? It seems Tt I read many good review about him.. How is his charges like? First n subsequent consultation fee?? Thanks!

Hi lady_chris, I can't quite remember the charges during my first visit since it was a while ago - could have been around $300+ (including my husband's semen analysis and my ultrasound scan). Subsequent consultation fees are at $100 and each session usually costs at least $200 since scans are done during most of my sessions.. However the situation/cost might differ for you, do give a call and check with the clinic!

Personally, I'm very very comfortable with Dr Foong, would attest to most of the reviews here about his professionalism and patience. It does feel like he has a strong sense of empathy and he cares for his patients...He's the second gynae I've seen and he put me at ease right from day one despite the daunting medical procedures/tests etc. I put my treatment on hold for a few months due to work commitments but am now continuing full steam! Praying for results!!

Would strongly recommend Dr Foong.. feel free to PM me if you have more queries :)

Thanks for the great info lynelyn... May I know if he sees patient around lunch time?? Coz I work around the area and would be easy for me to pop by.. And also the waiting time is it long?? Thanks!

Thanks for the great info lynelyn... May I know if he sees patient around lunch time?? Coz I work around the area and would be easy for me to pop by.. And also the waiting time is it long?? Thanks!
I've never made lunchtime appts so not too sure about that.. Waiting time is not long as long as you've made an appt and arrive in time :)

Back