Dr L C Cheng ( TMC)

worried
Me also can understand the torture feeling of having to bear with the mense and somemore it's the result that you know is confirmed that it's not positive......

I think the best is to check with dr cheng whether can take clomid anot since u are taking cough medicine.... dont waste the 1 less chance of clomid....
happy.gif

liz/babymouse

ok, will check wif dr cheng when i am there to collect my clomid. thanks gals!
dun give up hope yet! as long as AF not yet report, we must stay positive

liz/babymouse

i went back to check, very zhun leh
last mth, AF also reports on CD32, this mth exactly the same day also!
dr cheng mentions before that clomid will help to regulate AF too, i guess its really true!!
u gals mentioned that can call up the clinic to speak to dr cheng? so just have to let the nurse know that we want to speak to the doctor?

Worried
Yes. You can just tell the nurse that you will like to speak to the doc. He will call you back around lunch time.

worried
yah.... can just tell the nurse.... as what Liz mentioned.... Oh your AF v accurate come on CD32? Mine still not leh ....

liz
i'm feeling extremely cold in office leh .... preggies should feel hot one rite ??
Think this month no chance too liao ....

babymouse
don't think too much. I also very cold. we won't know what are the symptoms as we never been pregnant before right.
happy.gif

lol. Now I'm more concern abt getting that job. at least if no strike this cycle, i can look forward to my trip with a peace of mind and also hope that I get that dream job before i get preggy. Cannot imagine being pregnant and facing that idiot in office. ha ha...

liz
um... yah rite ... never know what it feels like being pregnant... hope we can get a chance to experience it ....

I feel that certain things are fated to happen one loh.... Dont worry too much abt the job and ttc too ... cos lets say if u strike, then u wont change job for the time being.... and your 'ren' gong muz be very good liao .... hack care what that idiot does to you .....
Even if you dont strike, maybe u get a chance to go to your japan trip to enjoy yourself v v much ... and naturally who knows your bb may be 'made in japan' leh..
happy.gif

babymouse/liz

thanks alot for your info!!
gals, dun worry too much. i feel cold in office too. i guess it becoz of the air con in the office and that its been raining in the noon these days. do u gals take bbt in the morning? its a good way to track. but its also a good way to make u go crazy! haha.
yah, i m quite surprised that after the clomid, my cycle is now so zhun. hope it will stay that way, or rather, hope the next cycle wont come for another 9 mths! haha.
will be going down to collect my clomid later, but i guess day 14 have to go down for my hcg injection again, dun know why my egg always dun want to be released! dr cheng said it could be the pcos lor...

liz, when r u going japan?? its a very beautiful place, i went there many years ago, really want to go again to disneyland!! haha. but DH like not very interested leh. he hate to take the plane lor....

have a very nice weekend!!

Hi worried,

today I also went down to collect clomid, but how come u day 14 have to go injection?
how many days is ur cycle?
For me, i will start using OPK on day 12, then by day 16 if still didnt detect O then have to go see Dr Cheng.

Twinstars

now i m on my third cycle.
for the past 2 cycles, i did not detect any O at all. so dr cheng suspects its my pcos causing this. so, he ask me to check from day 10 onwards, if by day 14 still -ve, then go back for the injection. tats what i've been doing for the past 2 cycles, injection to release the eggs

worried
i used to take bbt in the morning everyday without fail. But realise that it has caused alot of stress for me when I see the bbt drop or even stay constant throughout the whole cycle. So now I just keep it simple, test OPK as instructed by dr cheng. And see him on the day he wants to see me.

So good that after taking clomid, your cycle so zhun already...

babymouse

i m not too sure whether its becoz of the clomid, or the bai feng wan that i took few months back before i started on my clomid. hope it stays this way, at least easier to track.
regarding the bbt, i wanted to stop taking too. but somehow, it has become a habit liao. I agree, esp during the 2ww, the dip in temp will spoil my whole day!

worried
yah... agree that it's easier to track with a regular cycle.

tats why i stop taking and my hb also did contribute to stop me from taking too .... Tell me not to be so negative abt the whole thing.

hi gal
i may be seeing him this saturday, hope that i have the chance though *still crossing my fingers** haha..
happy.gif
U seeing him next wk?

liz,
have a nice trip in Japan!

Babymouse,
hope u will have some good news to share. so u going to test hpk at tmc on saturday? good luck to you!!

worried
yah i know loh.. but just cant sleep and it's v disturbing cos of my sore painful boobs.
sad.gif
And now i having a headache and the chest like 'men men' like tat ... and i'm so sleepy somemore.

hihi, im new to the thread. i just saw dr lc cheng for the first time 3 days back. i was seeing another gynae previously and had 3 cycles of failed IUI. i already have a baby conceived by SO-IUI 2 years ago. But not sure why now fail for 3 consecutive times. sigh.. anyone of you have successes with Dr cheng on iui?

Hi babymouse,

What do u mean by to test HPK at TFC if AF no come? Pls advise as im very new in this. Hahaha...Maybe u can give me more comments on this.
happy.gif

gal
I have been on the 3rd cycle of clomid now. 1st cycle of clomid did not get successful. 2nd cycle of clomid found out that the egg follicle did not mature. Now is 3rd cycle of clomid.

Oh it depends on individual cases one bah .... I was told to wait till DPO17 (Days after ovulation), if no AF come by then, will have to go down to TFC for pregnancy test. But if AF come, then guess go down and get the clomid liao loh....

So u seeing him for another scanning test on CD11/12 i guess?

Cutiebaby
Does it mean that u are on IUI only for this trying of 2nd bb?

And your first bb conceived is 1st time through SO-IUI?

babymouse
how are you feeling today? Better I hope. Anyway, I count the days wrongly again. AF suppose to report tomorrow.
happy.gif

ha ha hah...

liz
huh ? u counted wrongly ?? haha... then we both suppose to report tomorrow liao loh...

much better.. no more headache in the evening yesterday. So i went for my class. And when reach back home, I quickly bathe and sleep .....

How are you feeling?

babymouse
I blur blur lah. Should be 15 days LP. So O on 10, means AF should report on DPO 16 (26 Oct). normal loh. breast pain. bad mood. nothing much.

glad that you are feeling better!
happy.gif

liz
yah ... then exactly the same as mine le.....
me still feeling tired, tink becos of yesterday's lesson lah ... but boobs not so pain liao, only feel very full and hard. haha.. ... maybe no chance leh..

ur bad mood is becos of your boss lah .... maybe it's not becos of PMS leh?

babymouse
nothing happen.PMS lah. :p every little thing I also get angry with him. aiya, a bit piss off with him because he so busy. don't have time for me. ha ha ha...

liz
oh ic, cool down cool down ..... hee ... but your DH's job is v busy one hor.... When u first met him, he's already tat busy liao?

babymouse
nope. when we just started, he was studying. anyway, he just got much more busier this year. I need to get a job as busy as him. lol. if not, like the current situation, very sian

liz
yah ... if not, one busy and the other one sure bored one ....

so how? did u hiring manager responded to u yesterday?

liz
haha... yah loh... see u keep posting like me .. wahahaha. Think for me next yr onwards when posted to the other branch, wont be so free liao ... must cherish now .. .haha

hi sisters, i am also with Dr Cheng. i plan to do my soiui next month.

i tried 2 rounds of clomid 2 yrs back. failed, so proceeded to soiui and strike. now i am tccing for no.2, but tried soiui 2 times and failed. nov will be my 3rd soiui.

Thistle
how come u only done with 2 rounds of clomid and then straight away proceed with soiui? Ur dr advised that due to ?

babymouse - hmmm... cos i am not responding to clomid at all. no reaction, eggs not growing.

my history is irregular menses... possibly once in 2 - 3 yrs since i was 20 yrs old. now i am 30...

Thistle
Oh ic. For me have been for 3 cycles of clomid, but 2nd cycle no reaction even though on clomid. Wondering why loh....

So now u are trying soiui again for no.2? How much is one time cost?

babymouse, my 1st soiui cost $4K, 2nd cost $3.5K, 3rd cost $2K. For the 3rd cycle, i did not proceed to iui stage, cos SO cycle failed. My costs are quite high, as I require 225 iu gonal-F per day for about 10 days.

and yes, i am going for soiui for no. 2 next month.
happy.gif

2nd cycle no reaction.... what did dr cheng say? maybe you can try soiui?

Thistle
I have asked him before, But he told me for the time being no need loh... Cos the other 2 cycles of clomid, he commented that my body responded to it very good loh... So asked me to continue trying with clomid loh..

wow ... tats alot of $$ leh ... So the SO cycle, really have to take injection everyday? on which area?

babymouse, i see. maybe try another cycle since you are responding.
happy.gif

yes, jabbing everyday, same time. 2 cm left or right of belly button. can get bruise, but surprisingly, not painful at all, though sometimes i have a phobia.

in addition to the jabs, you will have to take a final big needle (HsG) to release the eggs prior to iui. thereafter, during 2ww, another 2 of such needles to stabalise the womb. ke ke...

hi thistle

just checking, if do iui, wont have so much injections as compared to so-iui rite? i think the hsg injection should be fine for me, coz i've been taking that for the past 2 cycles to release my eggs.

Back