Dr Khoo Chong Kiat - KKH

hi

he very good and friendly too. aft baby was born he took picture with us (me,hubby and baby) n the very nx day during the morning check he bring the photo for yr copy. super recommended

Hi goldflakes,

thks for sharing and hope you can see this.. oh you mean use his own camera to take photos with you all huh? so on got bring camera ard?haha..nice..

btw, did you give birth recently and did you do natural or c-section? cos wanna check how you find the stitching skills of Dr Khoo?

and you stay in one bedded ward?

thks fors sharing [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

goldflakes..so hapi to see your reply..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow!happening siah..bring own camera to take pictures..nice!

I am w Dr Khoo too..hehe..is this your ist child?

cos this is my first child so alot of tins dont know loh..you did totally natural wout any help right?how do you find his stitiching skills?

can i oso check for B1, our doctor will delivered for us? nt the 24 hrs doct?thks..blur

starfruit,

hehe nice jus saw him yday for my post natal check up saw his office with lots of pics taken at the labour ward. yah totally natural with no epi cos this is my 3rd child already. hehe

the stitiching is ok it drop abt a week or 2.

yup B1 he can delivery for u. but his waiting hrs is very long i waited abt 1hr for my turn. u agreed? but den wen u c him u cn ask him anything his answer v well unlike my previous gynae which she think all prenancy is d same.

how many weeks are u now? i guess this is yr 1st prenancy?

goldflakes,nice to see your reply[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

his office is which one ? I din see any leh .. is it in clinic B or TPS?

B1 is 4 bedded he can deliver?you mean have to ask him cos I saw the KK site it says oni A1 bedded the doctor can deliver woh..hmm...blur..

btw, how did you get to know about him de?hehe

this is my first and no experience..and I oso got spotting leh...so like scare scare oso..so dont know how tins will be

hihi starfruit, nice to hear from u too

i tink his office is at Clinic B isit. which one do u go to? i get to know him from my cousin leh.

yup B1 is 4 bedded. when u check-in to the labour ward the nurses will check yr record. during my time i just tell them that i want dr khoo to delivery for me and they will arrange to called him.

wah 1st prenancy is always the best. do enjoy it ok. y u scare? spotting means? how many weeks r u now?

goldflakes,I go to Clinic B or TPS..but prefer clinic B cos hor, that TPS, wait so long, from dont feel like vomiting mi wait till feel like vomiting..so a bit sian loh..haha..

wow, your cousin mus have gd view on him...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]it's gd to hear this..

actually, KKh, TMC, Mt A all very far for mi cos I stayed in the west..but cos i used to do a pre- prenancy checkup there..so lazy to switch oso..

so all throughout your 9 mths you see DR Khoo rite? but I heard from the nurses he went to UK before and jus come bk huh?..

can i oso check w you, is it difficult to poopoo when stitching on lower part? (I wonder)

i am in early 14 wks bah I tin so, nt sure leh..spotting means got red on and off..so sian loh...you mus have a veri smooth pregnancy..

hihi, oh not all my 9mths i saw him. i switch gynae leh due to some reason n was asking ard for better gynae. :x

so far i only been to his clinic B office. even that also hv to wait long.

abt the poo poo they will give u medicine to make yr stool softer.

wah so u just in yr 2nd trismeter. njoy yr prenancy.. hehee

so far all my prenancy was ok but my third one was detect on the high risk of the down syrdrome but i din go for further check up. super expensive to do the test.

icic..so initally which doctor you seeing?..i see the thread got write some comments bad on some doctors there woh..then which mth you start switching?

icic..cos I got some IBS le..so when you poo, got veri pain boh?

glad that everytin turn out ok for you , so you on maternity rest I suppose now?hehe..

how old are your ist two kids?[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sorry din log in for awhile. me going to work soon. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

wahh good to hear that abt Dr. Khoo. i hv no other appt with him already.. hehe

starfruit, wen u due?

icic...Snowflakes, thot you should be on maternity rest rite? so fast go bk wk?

If smoothly, should be somewhere in March there woh..

soso woh..may want to be SAHm for a yr..hubby wants mi to do tat..still tinking....

did you put your elder two kids in childcare centre? and you cook for them?

ello sorry for my late reply super bz w my bb,

SAHm is wat? who b looking after u wen bb is bon?

nope they w my babysitter come hm aft dinner so i no nid 2 cook for them.. hehe

btw, how u change font color??

snowflakes, hapi to hear your reply again..heheheh[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SAH = stay at home..keke..

my mum will be helping but oni in daytime loh..

oh, your nanny cooks for your kids gd..

heheheh...font colour is changed by doing this..another mummy taught mi this..and I find it fun..can change many colours..first you put \ follw by the colour you want , with no spacing, then put{ type in text try see if can..keke}

east side. u? u hv FB? can PM me yr email add.. hehe. me gg to work soon haiz dis wed leh.

u noe already yr bb boy or gal?

mi in the west...got Fb..will PM you..

dont kw gender yet..

heheh..btw, I cant rem, you got 2 boys , 1 gal or 1 boy , 2 gals..?

Hi , my wife is seeing Dr Khoo now. But we feel like he is like trying to see as many patients as possible.And today morning we had a appointment and juz to see him took abt 2 1/2 hrs and he juz like simply do the necessary scan and give us the med and tell us to see him in a month time. I am not sure should we change??? I find him alright but my wife thinks he is not caring enough..

Hi Choo,

dont have such feel about him..every time I have qns , I will send email to check w him and he will reply mi leh..find quite alright leh..I feel I very "long winded" type cos ist preggy so will ask more qns.. at his consultation, I will write down my qns and ask him...on the contrary, I find him very caring..or mb I more "loh soh" so he remembers mi..my mil and mother says he nice leh..

if your wife have qns, she should ask and clears her doubts....hope this helps..

how many times you see him so far?ist preggy

from my experience dr khoo waiting hours is long but when my turn, doc khoo doesnt in hurry.answering all my worries and also v friendly w husb. joke abit w husb on football too. cos during that time was the worldcup.

hi there,

I agree! Dr Khoo is most patient and in my opinion, better than most other gynaes cos he offers information which you may not think to ask. Not like some other gynaes which I've had which either think I owe them a living or they expect me to ask the questions and they answer. How can a first time mum know how to ask all the right questions?

As for his delivery and stitching skills, its also superb! I would highly recommend Dr Khoo. Speaking from personal experience cos he delivered my twins in June this year! His waiting time may be long but you can also see it from another perspective, that he takes a longer time cos he gives his patients more attention as opposed to some other famous KKH gynaes who makes you wait super long and doesnt even offer you too much attention.

wow so cool...azureoct..hapi to kw tat his stitching skills are cool!!..hehe..

I jus went for checkup and as usual i got many qns which I ask to clarify..hehehe...Dr Khoo will answer mah..

btw, do you have any idea he was in UK for a while?..

i saw him when i was pregnant in 09 for a few months and was switch to another doc due to the fact he has to furthur study or upgrade if i nv rem wrong he went for 6 months like that only.

in my opinion , he is a very nice guy with good attention ba thou only 3 months..he left me very strong impression , really like some ppl say he will ans ur question rather than brush through...

=D and also very expressive when he talk not like some mono tone docs which u see them like u owe them haha =D

hi all, i highly recommend Dr Khoo too.... i started seeing him in 2007 whn i 1st got pregnant but need to go thru abortion due to bb's heartbeat stop n it happens again in 2008, he was very concerned abt me and arranged for numerous to be done while i stay in hosp.. in 2009 i successfully carry my boy till full term bt need to switch to his classmates during the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy.. he still feels bad and nw hvg my 2nd one i m still seeing him..

i oso recommends him to some of our frens and they all like him... i msg him whn i am not feeling well n he will responds to me..

Dr Khoo, I gave him 2 thumbs up, I did my removing of polyp (lumps of 3cm) from my cervix last week. He gave me ample of asssurance. i am 25 weeks pregnant.

DR Khoo is a very good doctor..so sad I wont be seeing him again as I already gave birth le..LOL..

he has a kind heart ..so much beta than other doctors !!

hi all, i highly recommend Dr CK Khoo too.. i just delivered my boy one mth ago.

He is very confident and experienced. Double thumb for him.

dear mummies,

can i know how much will be charge by Dr Khoo if under ceser? Will it be more cheaper if at k k hospital?

Hi Taztaz09,

Dr Khoo is under private rate. I'm on normal delivery, total bill with Dr Khoo around 4k plus.

starfruit12,

Ya, saw him on channel U lady's nite programme. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Haha nancy..I tin I mus have been damn lucky..I hardly see the variety program then happen to on..and see..you mean you kw he will be on air huh..?hee

startfruit12, ya lor, u r lucky.heehee he told me he will be on TV when that day he was deliveried my boy for me.

Hi Nancy ,

I presume you birth somewhere in April ...

I gave birth about 12 weeks ago..2.5 mths lo..hohoho..actually i tin I kinda miss Dr Khoo..gd peo are kind to forget..LOL....

Hi Startfruit12,

Ya, i gave birth on 29th of April, now baby is 7 weeks old. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mine is gal.I do half half..

you on total BF ?

i jus ask an email to Dh Khoo yet to rec his reply..wanted to cehck if I can take glusosamine cos my knee pain coming bk..lol

Hi Nancy,

that mean Normal Delivery is abt $4k.. If ceser ... wont be ard $5k?? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Back