Dr Geraldine Tan or Dr Adrian Woodsworth?any comments?

wt81

hi i am staying in east and wanted to find out any mommies here engaged either 1 of the above gynae?any comments on 5heir service and the package? thanks

Hi wt81

Dr Geraldine Tan is my gynae and delivered my baby recently in July. I have no regrets choosing her as she has good bedside manners and is always very cheerful. She will take time to answer all our questions patiently and does not rush through each consultation. She is also very pro-natural and during my labour, she encouraged me to tahan a while more and try for natural delivery rather than opt for c-section.

Her package is $800 from week 13 onwards.

Hi jallo, great to hear that! is it very hard to fix appt with her and hw long is the waiting time?

I am nw seeing Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC and consider to switch gynae nearing my 1st trim as its too far from my hse. (i stay in east).

However, i realised that other docs are charging ard $600 from wk 13 onwards but Geraldine Tan package seems to be on a lit pricey side.

Hear from you

Hi, I also stay in the east and hence decided to switch to Dr Geraldine Tan for my 2nd baby since I found TMC quite far and the parking there is horrendous!

You can call up her clinic to check on her schedule but I think generally it's not that difficult to get an appt, esp if you can make it on weekdays. Note that Friday is a half day and the clinic closes at 1pm. Waiting time usually ranges from half an hr to an hr or so. There was once or twice when Dr Tan had emergency c-section / delivery to attend to and her assistants will call and inform me and arrange for me to go down at a later time.

Agree with you that her package is not the cheapest around. However, I feel very comfortable with her and like the fact that she does not rush thru the consultation and will slowly scan baby and point out the different parts. Hence, I decided to stick with her.

Hope this helps! Can pm me if you have other questions!
happy.gif

hi mummies,

im preggie with my 2nd bb. just know it on last nite. Before i start to make an appointment with gynae, i would like to check anyone know what is the latest bill size for c-sec in TMC which is under Dr Adrian?
Or any other hospital to recomend? wanted to make some comparison. Thanks

hi sad mummy, congrats to you! i would strongly recommend Mt A as price is reasonable and alot of my frens gave birth there and is satisfied with the service

I'm seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth. He is charging at $588++. I start the package when I first saw him at 4wks+.

Dr geraldine Tan is my gynae too. She is very experienced and assuring lady . In fact, she is one doc tat sincere n support us when we were having a not easy ttc journey for #1. Now i jus preggy wi #2 n she feel v happy for us.
She will b my gynae for #2 again.
happy.gif

Dr Geraldine is my gynae too. She has gd bedside manners. My colleague was seeing her last year too for her 1st baby.
fyi, her package is $1k for 2nd trimester onwards.

My gynae is Dr Geraldine Tan too. I like her cheerfulness, professionism and full of patience!

I'm expecting no 3 and my previously babies are delivered by her via c-sect.

My gynae is Dr Geraldine Tan. I had to do c sect operation for my baby even though she is the first child. However Dr Tan Is so professional that my scar is hardly visible! I will definitely recommend her to any ladies looking for a gynae.

My Csect was done by her too. And can hardly see any scar. 5 days after my Csect i can even go out shopping for baby clothes.

Ladies. Thanks for the inputs and advices.

Is it still hard to make an appointment with Dr Geraldine Tan nowadays?

And sorry for asking a dumb question - when are we supposed to start seeing a gynae? Week xx onwards?

dr adrian is super nice and gentle for a male doctor, trust me ive seen other male doctor under TMC as well as im definitely gg back to dr adrian if im having my #3.

his package is very reasonable but i cant recall how much is it now. there is no restrictions on when u can take the package.

i just had a csect by dr adrian in june. doc fee is $3k before gst and overall i paid abt $4.5k including baby fees under tmc 4 bedded.

hope this helps :)

Back