DON'T GO GOLDKIST BEACH RESORTS AT EAST COAST PARK

carolkch

Worst chalet in Singapore.

Totally disgusted by the room, toilets, bedsheets and basically everything in the chalet.

Can you imagine having a party and while your friends are dining in the room the lights keep on flickering. Not only my chalet, actually its the whole stretch of chalets having the same problem.

Also the mini-mart rental are so expensive. 1 piece of old chair rent for $2 and 1 old table $11. Worst, pay be nets must pay charges!!!

PlEASE GO TO OUR CHALETS IF YOU INTEND TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

I second this post too, just went there on Christmas on invitation. The toilet made terrible noises when flushed, and the pool water are very dirty...the tv remote was spoilt and they don't even replace it. We still have fun but it's due to the company of people, not the place.

I have not tried but by the way the reservation system goes, it just put me off.

They have party and non party zone which i think its not so good for family who wants to do BBQ but at the other hand, wants a quieter zone.

I second this too! Which is a pity cos the location is gd. If they improve the management n facilities, sure can draw crowd.

I went there to look see once. Tot it was 'abondoned', cos noone was there and litter evwhere, so dark and quiet. Eeks!

I thought they're newly renovated according to the newspaper? Which type of chalet is this (that's been described)? Was just thinking of going to rent for the June holidays.

This is pretty shocking. Hope the occupants wrote honest feedback and that the owner of the resort will go rectify the faults and do some light renovation!

So which chalet is comfy and nice for small families?

Back