Difficulty to find seller/existing thread

darlinz

Super difficult to find the seller. Its like too many pages needed to search 1 by 1. In this case, I wouldnt visit SMH anymore or to buy things here due to super duper difficult to trance..........

I still prefer the old version. Please change back. I dont mind the main page display but the forum listing is sucks.

Could you please revert back to the old version? :mad: It's so user unfriendly. Also, please look into changing the colour theme. :rolleyes:

Hi,
agree to change back to previous screen where all the bulk purchase list are listed. It is very time consuming to browse through each page of the supplier listing. Also, the table posted by suppliers are not showing.

yes, totally agreed. the new format is total super unfriendly... very hard to locate the bulk purchase list, have to go thro page by page and the latest response is at the last page of each bulk purchase

I used to enjoy 'shopping' at BP and Oversea spree section.
But now, it's really hard to shop.

If can, change to at least 50 threads per page. 20 is too little.

Thank you for switching it to 100 threads per page ... at least much easier now !! But still prefers the one page display though...

I used to be a happy shopper in the BP section until i had a big shock yesterday :p
Most of the time , i love to glance thru the threads title and see if there are any new interesting things to buy.
After the changed, using my iphone to look thru the thread is really tiring !!
After 20 threads, i have to keep repeating ... enlarge ... change page ... enlarge again .. change page .. enlarge again ... change page ...
I gave up at 4th page ....

Thank you for switching it to 100 threads per page ... at least much easier now !! But still prefers the one page display though...

I used to be a happy shopper in the BP section until i had a big shock yesterday :p
Most of the time , i love to glance thru the threads title and see if there are any new interesting things to buy.
After the changed, using my iphone to look thru the thread is really tiring !!
After 20 threads, i have to keep repeating ... enlarge ... change page ... enlarge again .. change page .. enlarge again ... change page ...
I gave up at 4th page ....
With 100 threads per page now, you can shop again ! ;)

Since can change to 100 threads per page, can increase also the number of post/message per page as well in thread?
Change to 100 post per page will be great!

Chinleng,

possible to display the latest active page in the thread once we click into it?
Now the display is the very first page , i find it troublesome to click it to the last page.
Often i forget to click for the last page and wasted time reading it , example ... latest promo updates sellers in the BP posted.
I was about to place my order already until i realized that promo was few months back !!
Is troublesome to have to keep remembering to click for the latest page.
Can we keep it the same way like last time ? Display the latest page instead of the first page ?

Thanks !

The new version is soooo groggy and very frustrating to view. The old version is very good to view and direct to the point type.

Hope the old version will return soon.

I adore the old version too! I opted SMH instead of M***.sg as the old version can use "Ctrl F" to find all the threads I am interested in. Now have to hunt slowly, using search function also not easy, got duplicated results. So sad :(

yes I agree, too many pages is difficult to find my thread, especially when the thread is not that popular and fall into the last few pages, i'll have to browse over all pages to find it.:confused:

But of course, if I click the "Watch Thread" bottom on the upper right corner of the page, I'll easily find it next time. :D

Chinleng,

possible to display the latest active page in the thread once we click into it?
Now the display is the very first page , i find it troublesome to click it to the last page.
Often i forget to click for the last page and wasted time reading it , example ... latest promo updates sellers in the BP posted.
I was about to place my order already until i realized that promo was few months back !!
Is troublesome to have to keep remembering to click for the latest page.
Can we keep it the same way like last time ? Display the latest page instead of the first page ?

Thanks !
To read the last post, click on the time and date stamp that is on the "Last Message" column. The column is the right most column:

last-post.png

I buy and sell things on SMH. I like the old version very much because I can glance and search the bulk purchase main forum in just one page. This is also one big reason why I prefer selling and buying things only from SMH. Other forums have too many pages which put me off from even looking at it. Can change the bulk purchase main forum back to one page? And the search is difficult. It returns too many results from the same seller.

Pardon me for being blunt here but i seriously think that the lines that separate each post are too faint to be seen. If the lines are there to serve a purpose, please make it darker. In addition, it has become a hassle to search my own postings or other forumers' postings, whereas in the old version, i only need to ctrl "f" to locate the postings as there are more listings in one page. Now, one day's listing can span across many pages. While i do believe that people will get use to it as time passes, but it doesn't seem logical to rock the boat when the forum is overwhelmingly popular unless your intention is of otherwise.

One last comment. The background of the previous version was light blue shade which i find it pleasing to the eye. Now, the background is white. No matter how much adjustment I made to reduce the brightness, it is still glaring. Please consider adding a background colour to contrast the brightness. The line separators are already too faint to be seen.

I echo the sentiments of the others. I've also been shopping on SMH for the past few years and enjoyed it very much. Prefer it to other mommy websites cause of the easy-to-navigate website here. But this has changed drastically and i find myself feeling rather frustrated trying to navigate my way around the new layout. I loved the previous Marketplace. Have spoken to other SMH mommies who feel likewise, except you won't be hearing from the bulk of the users/members who'll either try to get used to it or drop out silently, sadly.

I buy and sell things on SMH. I like the old version very much because I can glance and search the bulk purchase main forum in just one page. This is also one big reason why I prefer selling and buying things only from SMH. Other forums have too many pages which put me off from even looking at it. Can change the bulk purchase main forum back to one page? And the search is difficult. It returns too many results from the same seller.
We are working on showing all BP threads in one page.

To find postings by the same seller, you may want to click the seller's profile page, then click on the "Postings" tab, then scroll down to the page and click "Find all threads by seller". Refer to this post here for illustration.

I hope we will have the last 24 hours page back.

Previously, I will just read from the last 24 hours page... now I need to go topic by topic...

Can we have more threads on 1 pg please? If I post something to sell, I dont want to keep "bumping up" the thread as it will fall into the subsequent pgs. I recall the old version of SMH forum allows us to see WTS/WTB threads posted a few days ago - which is so user friendly. In this way, I dont have to keep clicking "next" to view older threads.

We can't do it for WTS/WTB. There are too many threads and it is impossible to list all in one page. It was possible before the migration because we keep deleting threads which we can't do it any more.

Any possibility to change the background back to the old version colour?
The red wordings is rather glaring to stare at when there are so many threads against a white background....
thanks!

Think there is some problem with the appearance of tables. Some of the threads have all those funny characters coming out and the words are muggled in between.

Can u pls explain how do I sell the items here
If you would like to sell your preloved items, you may post under Want to Sell section. If it is a business, you may consider posting under Business section or Bulk Purchase.

Business section:
The listing is at $25 per 7-days period or $80 per 28-days period. Please e-mail [email protected] for details.

Bulk purchase section:

The listing is at $25 per 7-day period. The listing fee will be returned upon no participation of the BP and spree, subject to T&C. To apply, please register at http://apps.singaporemotherhood.com/bulkpurchase

Hope this helps.

Back