Did you use bib for your baby?

Hello Lovecream

I do use bib when feeding bebe Zara but i dont think its a necessity because if the baby can latch on the spoon well then its not a messy scene but if the baby is in a nice dress then a bib is required to ensure that no spill. I have a small wet towel ready every time i feed rice cereal to bebe Zara so that i wont need to clean her face in the end of the feeding.

Hope this helps.

@mommymodeon in Twitter

so totally not required.
Anyway, i tried putting on for my kid but it always gets pulled off / we take it off as it makes my baby frustrated.

Yes, we do use bib for our baby. But it also depends on what we offer to our baby. If the subject is dry that we skip the bib but it's subject is wet then we put on the bib. But as time goes by, we always speak to him to ask him to observe how others eat without a bib and ask the baby to give it a try ... sure it will be messy but we always encourage him that it is a good try.

Hihi.

I have many bib can give away. Let me know who need it? I can pass to u at any mrt station. Wish to know more mummies as friends too from here.

hi

I used bibs more cos of his drooling than because of messy eating.... He goes through his bibs very quickly and I just bought a huge stash again......somehow the 1st batch I bought, the waterproofing bit is not working very well anymore.

Every mothers use bibs, so do I. I am using baby bibs since my toddler was born. I know that it is one of the most important things that my baby must have. From regular bibs from the start to teething period until I've got this new baby bibs called TPE Baby Bibs (also known as the thermoplastic or silicone baby bibs). It's so obvious that I am late to post in this thread but I just hope it's still fine.

My baby doesn't like to use bib but we will still try to put it on for her to minimise mess. She will pull it off when she ran out of patience sitting in the high chair after a while. Lol

I'm glad to hear that you will try to do so! There are a lot of babies doesn't like waiting so long, they get more irritable, especially when they are wearing baby bibs or something that makes them uncomfortable. My firstborn was also like that and our everyday routine in wearing baby bib at mealtime is on and off. Sometimes it's hard to understand our little ones, but I think as parents must have a lot of patients.

Hi all mommies

A short survey here.

How many of you use bib for your baby? Is bib a necessity?

Thank you.

Hello lovecream!
Used to use a bib because it's less troublesome and my bb clothes won't get stained (then I have to wash his clothes). Especially when we're outside, changing can be a real hassle too! But it depends if your baby is comfortable using a bib! If he isn't, it might cause an even bigger mess when he starts pulling off the dirty bib and throwing it around..

Back